That Was Then Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike wants to learn more about his wife's past.
9k words
4.73
12.9k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers

"Oh god Mike, that was amazing," my beautiful wife sighed as she pulled the blanket over her naked body.

I'm not going to lie. As good as my sex life with my wife Nicole was, it was pretty plain up until recently. Sure we had regular sex, but it was usually pretty standard stuff and almost exclusively limited to the bedroom. The last few weeks have really turned that on its head and I think we've fucked in every position, in every room, and on every piece of furniture in the house.

Finding out that Nicole liked getting naked and showing off or even just knowing how much she liked being grabbed and taken by me was a revelation. I loved discovering that my blue-eyed beauty had a wild side that was just waiting for me to unlock.

I have the pictures and videos from her college life that I found to thank for that, it gave me the courage to try new things out.

I guess that means I also have my friend Greg to thank for my improved sex life too. It's a bit awkward knowing that a good friend has naked photos and videos of my wife, but in a way, I'm glad he kept the large collection and especially that he didn't bother hiding them in a safe place. I would have never stumbled upon them accidentally otherwise.

"You're like a changed man since the wedding," she said, turning to face me. "Did finding out my past really make that big a difference? I was convinced it would make you jealous."

"It really didn't," I replied. "It gave me more confidence to try new things and not worry if you were into it or not."

Nicole had been getting suspicious about my new aggressiveness and some things that I wanted to try. A few days ago she confronted me and asked what was going on. I admitted to seeing some pictures and videos of a frat party she attended while in college which included her having sex with some guys we still occasionally hang out with.

She was worried at first but mostly relieved that finding out that small part of her past didn't bother me.

Luckily, Nicole never asked how I saw them. I think she assumed it was someone at the wedding and I didn't say anything to dispel that belief. I also didn't offer that I had copies of all the DVDs on an encrypted disk in my computer desk.

Now, just because I had copies of them all doesn't mean I've seen them all. I've barely scratched the surface of what I found. There are two reasons for that. First, between work and Nicole always being around I haven't had a lot of time to myself, and second, I'm actually a little nervous about what I might find there.

Nicole snuggled up to me and caressed my chest, "I almost want to cancel with Rachel tonight and stay in bed with you."

"I'd be okay with that," I smiled. "But you should really go. You haven't really seen much of each other since the wedding. It would be good for you to hang out again."

Nicole had been crazy busy in the lead-up to the Christmas season and she was looking forward to having a night with her friend to blow off some steam. She asked me if I minded her going out with Rachel for a night. Of course, I didn't mind.

My wife going out also meant I'd have some alone time to look at the collection of her college pics and videos. I had been avoiding looking at it, but curiosity was getting the better of me and I was ready to take another look. I doubt it would be much worse than I've already seen.

I left Nicole in the bedroom and headed downstairs so she could clean up and get ready to go out with her friend.

I had a couple hours to waste before Nicole would leave so I reheated some leftovers from the fridge and settled down in front of the television.

I was most of the way through a movie when I heard our front door unlock and Rachel poked her head in.

"Hey, guys. It's me!" she called out.

Rachel was over often to use our computer, our exercise bike, or even just to sunbathe in our backyard. There were so many random visits that Nicole decided to give her a set of keys in case we weren't home. I didn't really mind. It's nice having a friend you can trust to look after your place when you're gone.

"Come on in," I said. "Nicole's almost ready."

Rachel looked stunning in her tight black mini-dress. Her long legs and amazing ass were highlighted to perfection.

Her long platinum blonde hair swished from side to side as she came over to greet me with a hug.

"Thanks for being cool about Nicky and me going out," Rachel smiled.

"Of course," I said. "Why wouldn't I?"

"She told me you know about the Freshman Week party," Rachel explained. "I wasn't 100 percent sure how you'd feel about her still hanging out with me or Aimee after that."

"You guys are best friends, I'd never try to take that away from her," I told her.

"Well, thank you anyway," Rachel insisted.

Rachel looked around the room which was all decked out for Christmas. Aside from the obvious Christmas tree, Nicole had hung up garlands, wreaths, fairy lights, and hung stockings for each of us.

"I really like how the two of you decorated your house," she said, looking around the room. "It feels so festive in here. Not like my place. I have a sad little tree in the corner and that's it."

"Yeah, well you know how Nicole's a huge Christmas fan," I said. "It's been nonstop Christmas music for the last month."

"I see you even have a mistletoe up," Rachel giggled. "I bet Nicole's tradition has been fun for you."

"I guess," I replied, not sure what she was getting at. Aside from the obvious kissing tradition.

"It's fun to have an extra excuse to fool around, right?" my wife's gorgeous friend said. "Although from what I hear you certainly don't need any help in that department lately."

Of course, Nicole told Rachel everything about me finding out about the parties and the positive effect on our sex life. The friends have no secrets between them.

As if on cue, Nicole popped into the room to interrupt her friend.

My wife looked beautiful and sexy as she always does when she goes out. Her short gray dress and matching knee-high suede boots looked fantastic on her.

"Sorry I took so long," Nicole smiled at us. "I've already called for an Uber, it's almost here."

"No problem," Rachel replied, nodding towards the mistletoe. "I was just commenting on the Christmas decorations."

Nicole narrowed her eyes for a moment, but I caught it, there was something to this story.

"I was just saying how festive your house looks," Rachel grinned.

"Hmm..." Nicole said, looking back and forth between Rachel and me.

I gave a little shrug, I honestly had no idea what was going on.

"Thank you," Nicole smiled, apparently satisfied that Rachel didn't tell me something incriminating. "Mike and I spent a lot of time getting it all up."

"Well, I think it looks great and it's nice to have traditions you can share with others, right?" Rachel smirked. "Something to make the world a little happier place."

"Well we should probably be heading out," my wife said, taking Rachel by the arm and ushering her to the door.

"Have fun," I called out after them.

She quickly came back into the living room to give me a kiss goodbye before heading out.

"Can't forget my kiss," she smiled. "We'll try to be quiet when we get home. Will probably be late."

The two girls were going to be drinking a lot so I agreed that Rachel could spend the night instead of going home.

"No worries," I said. "I'll have the guest room set up for Rachel."

"You're the best," she said and gave me a kiss on the lips. "See you later."

They were barely out the door when I went to my computer to see if I could find out about this mistletoe tradition Rachel mentioned. I could make a couple guesses about what it meant and wasn't completely sure I wanted to know but my curiosity was getting the best of me.

I fished the encrypted drive out of the drawer, plugged it in, and typed the password. I was soon greeted with a jumble of folders.

The collection was a complete mess as far as organization goes. Some folders had names of places, some of people, and some were just dates, but most were just seemingly random characters that meant nothing to me. From what I could tell, it looked like it was just gathered from a bunch of different guys who each had their own methods of sorting and naming their stuff.

I had no idea how long it would take me to find the mistletoe thing Rachel was talking about. I didn't even know for sure it would be on here. But I decided to try and find it anyway.

A search for mistletoe came up blank. Another search, this time for Christmas, came up with a few hits so I decided to start with one of the folders and see where it took me.

It looked to be a house party at some place I didn't recognize. Judging from the photos it looked like a pretty good turnout for a small house. I'd probably guess at least thirty or so people, maybe more, spread out between all the rooms.

It only took flipping through a few photos before I spotted Nicole. She was dancing with her friends in the middle of the living room and looked like she didn't have a care in the world. She had on a green cotton miniskirt that lifted as she spun giving you a glimpse of her bright red panties. I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed. She also was wearing a very tight cropped top shirt that exposed her flat belly and clung to her breasts, leaving little to the imagination of what was underneath. A Santa hat finished off the look.

Aimee and Rachel were dressed just as sexy. Little skirts, tight shirts. Rachel completed her look with knee-high boots whereas Nicole and Aimee went with heels.

The two friends had Santa hats on too. Fuck those girls are gorgeous. It's bizarre how they can make even those hats look sexy.

It goes without saying that I think my wife Nicole is the hottest, her long blonde hair, blue eyes, and big tits do it for me every time. But then again it's hard to argue against Rachel or Aimee.

My second choice, if someone forced me to rank them, would be probably Rachel with her long platinum hair and probably the most fantastic ass I've ever seen. She has really small breasts, but they suit her thin frame, and her legs and ass more than make up for it.

Then finally Aimee, the babe married to my friend Greg. Her boobs are a little smaller than Nicole's and her ass isn't quite as nice as Rachel's. Overall her body isn't quite as good as the other two but she has a stunning face and beautiful long dark hair to die for.

I flipped through the photos of the girls dancing. I knew there'd eventually be some skin on display and smiled when I reached the first flashing picture. It looked like my wife was taking a break from dancing and getting a drink in the kitchen. She was sitting on the counter and lifting her top and showing off her boobs with a big smile for the camera. From what little I've seen of this collection so far, I don't think there's a party where she hasn't flashed her breasts.

There were some other girls getting into the act too. Of course, Rachel and Aimee were lifting their tops, but also a bunch of other girls. Some I didn't know, some I thought I recognized.

I started laughing when I spotted Stephanie. She's a manager at one of the banks downtown who helped Nicole and me with our mortgage. Steph is super cute and really friendly. I've known her for a couple years now, but unfortunately not back then.

She was standing with Rachel and they both were lifting their shirts up to their necks to show off their cute little tits. In the next photo, they were both nice enough to turn around, bend over and pull down their pants to show off their bare asses. From the angle the photo was taken at, I could just catch a glimpse of Stephanie's pussy too.

"Oh fuck," I laughed. "Those are keepers."

I flipped ahead to more dancing photos and found some of Nicole and her girlfriends grinding on each other. Those were good, but even better were the ones of Nicole and Aimee embracing in the middle of the dance floor, grabbing each other's asses, and locking in a passionate open mouth kiss.

My dick felt like a steel rod while I stared at my wife and her friend making out. I'm sure they were doing it for the benefit of the guys watching, I certainly know I appreciated it, but they sure seemed to be enjoying it too.

"Oh god," I groaned as I looked at the next ones.

Nicole had lifted up her top freeing her breasts for Aimee who had bent down to massage my wife's tits and suck on her nipples.

I could see the guys in the background of the photos cheering the girls on and soon enough Aimee lifted her top and Nicole returned the favor going back and forth sucking on Aimee's tits.

Without even realizing it I had my cock out and was stroking it to the two friends.

"Slow down," I reminded myself. "No need to blow so soon, I've got all night."

There were a lot of photos after that, but they were mostly the same. Everyone was getting drunk and girls continued to flash the guys.

I was pretty much done with the photo set until one of the last photos made my jaw hit the floor. It was taken in a bedroom. There were two guys sitting on the edge of the bed and in the middle were two naked girls in the 69 position enjoying each other.

Obviously, I couldn't see their faces, as they were buried in each other's crotches. But the hair and bodies gave it away. It had to be Nicole and Aimee. I mean, I couldn't be 100% certain, but the long curly blonde hair on one and the dark hair on the other made it a pretty safe bet. I don't think there were any other girls from the party that it could have been. There was even a Santa hat on the bed.

There had to be more, I flipped through the last half dozen photos to see if I could tell for sure. I couldn't get a good view of their faces in any of them. But finally the last one confirmed it was my wife.

The two girls were still on the bed, but they were now on their hands and knees beside each other, holding hands. Two guys, not sure who they were, were behind Nicole and Aimee and fucking them them doggy style.

An unmistakable look of pure lust and pleasure was all over the girls' faces.

"Fuck me," I groaned.

I flipped around to see if there were any more but unfortunately, that was it. No videos in this folder either. Maybe there were more somewhere else in this mess of a collection, but it might take some time to find.

In any case, I'm not sure I wanted to see more right now. I needed to take a break. Just to be safe, I shut down the computer and put the hard drive back into its safe place.

I plopped down on the couch and thought about what I was just looking at.

While the girls going down on each other was certainly unexpected to me, I'm not going to lie, it was really hot and I wouldn't mind finding more. But I also wondered if this was just a show for the guys or were they really into it? They weren't faking doing a 69, that's for sure. You could clearly see their lips pressed against the other's pussy.

It made me wonder if they ever did this when the guys weren't around. After all, they lived together all through college. And what about even after Nicole and I were a couple? The three friends sometimes went on weekend trips together as a fun girls-only getaway.

I don't think I'd personally consider it cheating if she did. Although, I think it technically would be and lots of people would think it was.

I couldn't get the image out of my head of the three friends spending a weekend away, naked in bed and fooling around with each other. Probably more fantasy than reality, but fun to think about anyway.

I didn't know how or when, or especially if, I would ever bring this up to Nicole, but it was something to think about.

The rest of the night was spent on the sofa, snacking, playing video games and watching TV.

Nicole told me before she left that the plan was for them to take a taxi or rideshare home, but around 2am I got a text from Rachel.

Rachel: Hey Mike. Are you still awake?

It just so happened that I was awake and thinking about what I watched earlier.

Me: Yeah I'm up. Everything okay?

Rachel: Nicky's had wayyyyyy too much to drink. Do you think you can pick us up? I'd feel better than taking a taxi just in case she's sick.

Me: No problem. Where are you?

Rachel: O'Malleys. I'll tell the doorman you're coming so he'll let you in.

Me: Heading out in a couple minutes. See you soon.

Rachel: You're the best!

I'd never been in that bar before but I knew where it was and it didn't take me long to get there.

Once I arrived I introduced myself to the doorman so he knew who I was.

"Oh cool, you're Nicky's husband, nice to meet you. She talks about you all the time," the large man said with a smile. "I'm Tony. I've known Nicky for years. Great woman you've got there, you're a lucky guy."

"That I am," I agreed as we shook hands.

"Thanks for coming to get her, she's had a bit too much tonight," he said as he let me in through the front door. "They're in the booth at the far back and to the right."

The bar was fairly small and at this time of night, a lot of the patrons were already leaving so it didn't take long for me to find the two friends.

Nicole looked bombed out of her mind and could barely stay upright. There were at least a dozen empty shooter glasses on the table. Plus a half-finished fruity drink with an umbrella.

"I think she's a little out of practice," Rachel laughed.

"No kidding," I sighed.

Rachel introduced me to a bunch of the people who worked there. They were really friendly and were happy to meet the guy Nicole settled down with.

"I just need to pay the tab then we can get out of here," Rachel said.

"Okay," I replied. "I'll just hit the bathroom quickly before we go."

"You can use the guy's staff one," one of the pretty waitresses said. "It's cleaner. Down the hall and to the left."

I can't remember ever seeing Nicole so drunk. It was a good thing Rachel was here to look after her. Then again, Rachel was also the cause of this.

The walls of the men's staff bathroom were plastered with pictures of different women who visited the bar over the years. There must have been twenty years worth of photos. There were two things they had in common, first the girls were all really attractive, and second, they were all flashing their tits.

I scanned the room, looking for one of Nicole, and wasn't disappointed. There she was, in a little section labeled "Hall of Fame."

Nicole wasn't just flashing her tits, she was completely topless as she sat on the bar flanked by two of the bartenders. I have to admit that it was a great photo of her, her eyes sparkled and she had a warm smile on her face. It struck me that there wasn't a hint of shyness or embarrassment on her face as she pushed out her chest showing off her perfect breasts for the photographer and anyone else who may have been at the bar.

I eventually found another picture of my wife with her girlfriends. Nicole, Rachel, and Aimee were sitting in a booth with their arms around each other and their tops lifted, showing off their boobs as guys crowded around to see.

Rachel was ready to go when I got back to the table and the two of us helped Nicole walk out of the bar and to the car. We poured my drunk wife into the backseat where she promptly passed out.

Rachel hopped in the front seat with me and we headed back to the house.

"So what's with the topless photos of you guys in the bathroom?" I smirked.

Rachel burst out laughing. "They still have those up? I thought the city made them take them all down."

"Looks like they were just relocated to the staff bathroom," I replied.

"Back in the day, we used to get free drinks if we flashed," Rachel explained. "It was good for us, we could get drunk for nothing, and it was good for the bar since it brought more guys in. Worked out for everyone. And before you ask, don't worry, as far as I know, she hasn't done that since you two met."

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers