That Was Then Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about you?" I teased.

The car was dark but I thought I caught a hint of Rachel blushing.

"It may have helped a little with the tab tonight, but unfortunately I don't think anyone's interested in seeing these little things when Nicky's around," she said pointing to her breasts.

While it's true that Rachel has small breasts, I always thought they looked perfect on her tall thin frame. In any case, her legs and ass more than made up for it.

"I think you might be surprised," I smiled. "Feel free to flash me anytime you need reassurance."

Rachel turned to look at me and laughed. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I guess I'm just used to guys ignoring me for Nicky's melons."

"You know, it's funny you say that. Nicole used to comment to me that she felt invisible to guys when you were around and she even mentioned she was nervous about introducing me to you for the first time. Not that you'd try to steal me, but she was worried I'd like you better. So I guess it goes both ways," I told her.

"Really? Wow, that's so weird," Rachel replied, genuinely surprised. "I never knew she felt that way."

We chatted about normal everyday stuff for a while then she was quiet for a moment.

"Sorry to bring this up again, but I didn't really get a chance at the house and I really need to know. Are you sure you're okay with everything you've seen?" Rachel asked me. "Nicky has always worried you'd freak out and she told me you know pretty much everything about that one night. Seeing you so cool about it is kinda blowing my mind. It's so unexpected from what she's always said."

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked, looking in the mirror to make sure Nicole wasn't awake.

"Sure," she replied.

"I actually liked seeing it and I thought it was really hot," I admitted. "I'd love to see her act like that at a party."

"Oh wow!" she gasped. "I wasn't expecting that!"

"I mean, the dancing and stripping were really hot. As for the other stuff, I guess it's kinda cool knowing your wife might be into that, but it's weird seeing it. Even if I didn't know her back then," I clumsily explained.

"It's okay," Rachel smiled. "I think I know what you mean."

"I can't believe I saw my wife getting spit roasted by two guys," I sighed. "And I can't believe I'm okay with it."

"Hey, that was then," Rachel explained. "We were all single, horny, and just having fun."

"She definitely seemed into it," I said.

"Yeah," Rachel replied casually. "It was kind of her thing."

Her thing? What did Rachel mean by that? Threesomes? I guess that would make sense. I've only looked at a couple parties and I've seen Nicole engaged in some sort of group sex in two of them so far. But maybe Rachel was just referring to sex and hooking up in general.

"Anyway," Rachel continued. "It was college, we were all doing it. Who hasn't had one?"

"Well, me," I replied.

Rachel looked puzzled. "Really? Nicky told me a story she heard from one of your friends about you and a girl you were dating in college fooling around with another girl."

I groaned. Who told Nicole that?

"Unfortunately the rumor is better than what really happened," I told her.

"It usually is," Rachel laughed as I pulled into my driveway. "You'll have to tell me sometime."

Rachel helped me drag Nicole into the house and up the stairs to the bedroom. We barely made it to the ensuite bathroom in time for Nicole to start purging her stomach into the toilet bowl.

"I'm really sorry about this," Rachel said with a guilty look on her face. "I gave her way too many shots. I can stay with her tonight so you can get some sleep."

Rachel and I cleaned my wife up, undressed her, and slipped her into bed. Rachel grabbed some towels and a plastic bowl and placed them beside the bed in case Nicole was sick again.

I wasn't quite ready for bed yet so once Nicole was settled I headed downstairs to watch some TV and unwind from the unexpected trip to the bar.

It was probably half an hour later when Rachel came downstairs. She had changed out of her party dress and into one of my old t-shirts that came down to the middle of her thigh. Her long platinum blonde hair was no longer loose but pulled back into a neat ponytail. I swear that woman looks amazing in anything.

"Mind if I join you for a bit?" She asked. "Nicky's asleep now."

"Sure," I said. "I was just watching the sports news."

Rachel plopped down on the sofa next to me, laid back, rested her head on the padded armrest, and stretched out her perfect legs across my lap. The shirt she was wearing really was too short for how she was trying to shimmy herself into position and for a moment it rode up almost to her waist. She of course wasn't wearing any panties and with her legs slightly open, I got a nice close-up view of her smooth pussy. It looked every bit as good as in the pictures I've seen of her.

"Oh fuck, sorry about that," she said and quickly scooched the shirt down to cover herself.

I don't know if she flashed me on purpose or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if she meant to do it.

"Accidents happen..." I clumsily replied, trying hard not to take another look.

"Well, you've probably heard I'm not very careful when it comes to nudity. You were bound to see if eventually," she replied.

Even though she apologized, she didn't seem terribly bothered or embarrassed by her little flash.

"And I guess in a way you already have since I'm sure I was in some of those photos you saw," she smirked.

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that," it was my turn to apologize.

"Whatever, it's fine," she dismissed my concern with a wave of her hand. "I'm completely cool with you seeing me naked. I guarantee you Aimee doesn't care either."

Rachel was so casual about it all that it put my mind at ease.

"Tonight was so much fun," Rachel sighed, looking up at me. "I haven't seen Nicky that relaxed in a long time. You have no idea how relieved she is that you're okay with what you've seen. It's a weight she's been carrying for a long time and now it's like we don't need to hide so much from you anymore."

"Just some things, right?" I joked.

"We have to have some secrets to keep things interesting," she grinned. "You'll find out more in time. No need to rush it. I know you said it was hot, but she doesn't know that yet. You really need to tell her how you feel about it. Tell her you like her past, not just that you're okay with it. Let me warn you though, she's not going to believe you right away. Nicky's probably going to feel you out for a while to see if you're actually okay with it before she opens up too much. Just keep being honest with her. She doesn't want to hurt the relationship over this stuff."

"Okay," I agreed. "I won't rush things by asking her too much too soon, but what about you? You can't just drop a hint about the mistletoe and leave me hanging. Hints are worse than knowing."

"Nicky's going to kill me if I tell you," she laughed.

"She doesn't need to know," I suggested.

Rachel thought for a moment.

"Okay, I'll tell you what," she grinned. "Tell me your threesome story and I'll tell you about the mistletoe. They can both be our little secrets."

I didn't have much confidence that telling Rachel anything wouldn't get back to Nicole, but in this case, it didn't bother me if she did.

"Deal," I said. "Okay, where do I start?"

"Give me all the details," Rachel smiled. "The dirtier the better."

"You're going to be disappointed then," I laughed.

I couldn't help but notice that her shirt had risen up a little bit and I could catch a peek of her kitty again. I tried not to be obvious, but I'm sure she caught me looking a couple times and did nothing to cover herself. It didn't seem to bother her in the least. She even subtly moved her leg to give me a better view without making it look like she was doing so.

"You can trust me," she encouraged. "Let's hear it. Everything tonight stays between us."

"Okay," I sighed. "Here we go. Back in college, I dated this girl, Debbie, for a while. We weren't really a couple, but we were semi-serious for a couple months when this happened."

I looked at Rachel and she was listening intently.

"I was working late one night and we had agreed that I was going to drop by her place after I was done with my shift. So I got to her place and one of her girlfriends from one of her classes was there. I think they were working on a class project or something but they ended up drinking most of the night and were hammered by the time I got there."

"So anyway," I continued. "Her friend, I can't even remember her name. Maybe Olga? She was from one of the Eastern European countries. Been here a few years, and spoke really good English but still had a strong accent. It was kinda sexy actually."

"Was she pretty?" Rachel asked. "What did she look like?"

"She was really attractive. Short. Maybe 5 feet tall or so, really thin and athletic. Almost like a gymnast. Shoulder-length black hair."

"Cool," Rachel smiled. "Go on."

"Debbie tended to get really horny when she drank so it didn't take long before she was being obvious that she wanted to fuck. I think Olga found it amusing at first but eventually told us to go get a room."

"I was ready to go so I didn't need much encouragement but then Debbie surprised me by turning to Olga and said 'Good idea, care to join us?' and Olga replies 'I'd love to.'"

Rachel started laughing. "Oh my god!"

"That's what I was thinking," I replied with a grin. "Anyway, the three of us head off to Debbie's bedroom and we all start quickly undressing each other and I can't believe this is actually happening to me."

"You always remember your first time," Rachel smiled.

"Yeah, let's not get ahead of ourselves," I told her. "But yeah, it's memorable, that's for sure. Anyway, Olga is annoyed that we don't have condoms. Apparently, she really wanted to get laid that night. Unfortunately, Debbie and I had just stopped using them and we didn't have any left. 'No condom, no fuck.' Olga clearly let me know. Okay, whatever. That's fine. I understand. There are other things we can do."

"So what happened?" Rachel asked.

"The three of us kissed and fondled each other for a while and then Olga hops to the middle of the bed, spreads her legs wide, and says 'Mike, you kiss my pussy now.' Debbie thought it was hilarious how she said it and encouraged me to go down on her. So I did. I have no idea if I'm doing a good job or not, or what Debbie's up to while I'm down there but Olga seems to be having fun."

Rachel smiled at me. "Nicky says you're really good at that so I'm sure you were doing fine."

"Is there anything Nicole doesn't tell you?" I sighed to Rachel.

"Not really, no," she shrugged in reply.

"Now after a little while Olga, who apparently is super flexible, pretty much raises her legs up and has her feet near her ears and tells me. 'Mike, kiss my bum now. I'm close to cum. You kiss, I cum.' I can hear Debbie trying hard not to laugh."

"So what did you do?" Rachel grinned.

"Well, she had it raised up for me now, it was cute, looked clean, and I didn't want to ruin the moment so I licked her ass," I admitted.

Rachel started laughing, "This is great! Tell me more!"

"So there I am licking the butt of a girl I hardly know while she makes out with Debbie. Anyway, apparently she really liked it and was moaning and saying some shit in Russian or whatever and she had a big orgasm. I guess it was so good she let her legs go and they slammed down on my back at full force. Knocked the fucking wind out of me."

"Oh my god," Rachel gasped and tried to stifle a laugh.

"Yeah, hurt like hell," I said. "So anyway, they're both concerned that I'm hurt but I'm okay after a little bit but it kinda ruined the mood. They wanted to make it up to me by taking turns sucking my dick, which to be honest was really nice but hard to completely enjoy with my back pain. But even that didn't last very long. After a few minutes Olga announced she had drank too much and promptly threw up into the wastebasket beside the bed. The night pretty much ended after that. Debbie finished me off with a handjob, used a vibrator on herself until she came and then the three of us passed out in bed together and didn't do anything else. I mean, sure, it was nice cuddling with two naked girls for the night but I wasn't really in any shape to enjoy it. They were too hungover in the morning to try anything then either. So that was that. Maybe it was a technical threesome but I certainly don't count it."

Rachel frowned, "I'm sorry it turned out that way. You never had another shot?"

"Nope," I shrugged. "Debbie and I moved on to other people not long after that. So it never came up with her again with her or, unfortunately, anyone else. Anyway, 'that was then' as they say. I'm with Nicole now and can't complain about the sex at all."

"That's the spirit," Rachel beamed. "No need to dwell on it, it's just a funny story now."

"That's how I look at it," I agreed. "So it's your turn now. What can you tell me about mistletoe?"

"Okay, a deal's a deal. Where do I start," she replied.

"I'm guessing someone had mistletoe at their place?"

"Yeah, one of the guys in the frat had an off-campus house," Rachel smiled. "The three of us girls were over there during the Christmas break for a small party. I think there were probably less than ten people or so, including us. A lot of people had gone home for the break, so it was pretty chill and not a big party at all. One of the guys tacked up the cheapest plastic piece of dollar store mistletoe you could find from a string in the middle of the living room. Cheap and easy way to get us to kiss them. We didn't care. We had already, um... well fucked most of them at some point over the last year anyway so kissing them wasn't exactly a problem. So the guys would lure us under the mistletoe and we'd make out with them. Why not, it was a Christmas thing to do. We were drunk and it was fun. Anyway, Nicky gets maneuvered into Eric under the mistletoe. Oops, maybe I shouldn't say names. Oh well, I'm sure you know all about Nicky and Eric, right?"

I didn't aside from the Freshman Party pic and videos, but I had a feeling I was going to find out more.

"Nicole gave him a nice kiss and was going to go and get a drink or something. But before she can go he puts his hands on her shoulders and says something like 'I was hoping for a different kind of kiss' Nicky gets the hint and sinks to her knees in front of him, drops his pants, and sucks him off in front of everyone. We were all watching, and laughing while she did it. When she was done, she just kinda stayed on her knees. Then Jason, do you remember him? Maybe not? Anyway, he was standing near them and made a joke about how this should be the new holiday tradition. Before we knew it, Nicole had his pants down and was blowing him too. It was crazy."

"Damn," I said.

Rachel smiled, "By the end of the night I think everyone got their dick sucked under that mistletoe. Became a bit of a secret tradition after that."

"I think I went to the wrong parties," I laughed.

"I'm sure you had your own fun," Rachel insisted.

I did, but not nearly to the extent Nicole and her friends did.

"So she really did it in front of everyone?" I asked, already knowing what the answer would be.

"What can I say? Nicky really likes sucking dick," Rachel shrugged. "Giving them makes her really happy and turns her on. I'm sure you can appreciate that."

I have to admit, Nicole was amazing with her mouth. I thought back to the end of our second date when she sucked me off and swallowed it all without any hesitation or complaints.

"Yeah," I said with a stupid grin on my face.

"I thought so," Rachel laughed.

"Still..." I said. "I wouldn't mind reviving that tradition."

"I'm sure you would," Rachel teased. "I bet all you would need to do is ask."

"Anything else I should know about the party?" I asked.

"Maybe we'll talk about that another time," she said. "I've said too much already and Nicky's going to kill me if she finds out I told you. I'm getting tired and just about ready to go to bed anyway. I'll see you in the morning and don't worry about Nicky, she's my problem tonight."

I watched Rachel leave, she paused under the mistletoe and turned back to look at me. I could almost see the thoughts running through her head and I'm sure she could see mine too. She bit her lower lip for the briefest of moments before smiling and saying goodnight as she slipped up the stairs. I'm glad neither of us offered the tradition. I'm 99% sure both of us would have declined but I wasn't about to tempt fate.

After Rachel left I was pretty much ready to sleep too but decided to stay downstairs and sleep on the couch instead of the spare bedroom tonight. It was comfy and the throw blanket was warm. I turned off the TV and tried to sleep while visions of Nicole sucking me off drifted through my head.

I woke up early to the sound of a bird tapping on the window and decided to get up. Once I'm awake, I'm awake. I may as well get on with my day.

My thoughts drifted back to the mistletoe party Rachel was talking about and I decided to check my hard drive again to see if I could find out any more.

Before doing that I crept upstairs and peeked into the bedroom to make sure the girls were still asleep. Rachel's panties, dress, and t-shirt she borrowed were on the floor beside the bed, I guess she liked to sleep nude just like Nicole. They were both still sound asleep with Rachel spooning my wife under the covers. The blanket was down just enough that I could see Rachel cupping one of Nicole's breasts with her hand. I resisted the urge to pull them back further to get a better look at the two naked beauties and instead quietly slipped back downstairs.

I unlocked the picture collection with my password and began searching again for the party Rachel talked about. It wasn't in any of the Christmas folders I searched for earlier but I eventually found them by searching by date and renamed the folder so I'd be able to find it easier in the future.

I hoped this was the right one since there was a photo early in the set of Aimee making out with someone under a mistletoe.

As I scrolled through the folder I saw that there were lots of photos of Nicole and Aimee, but none of Rachel. I was starting to wonder if she was even there and maybe she just heard about the story from someone else. It wasn't until I saw a selfie of the three girls taken in front of a mirror that I realized that Rachel was probably the main photographer for this set.

Most of the pictures were pretty tame, it was a small party and the guests were mostly just sitting around drinking, smoking, or sometimes dancing in the middle of the room.

There were of course some good flashing shots, Nicole had her tits out like she seemed to do at every party and there was one of Aimee bent over and flipping up her skirt to show off her bare ass and pussy from behind.

I noticed there was one video file so I loaded it up to see what it showed.

It was Nicole and Eric under the mistletoe. As it started playing I soon realized the story Rachel told me and what really happened weren't quite the same.

The two of them were sharing a kiss while Rachel recorded them.

"Look at the love birds," Rachel laughed.

"How was that?" Nicole asked Eric.

"Nice, but I was thinking of a different kind of kiss," Eric smiled.

"What else did you have in mind, as if I didn't know," Nicole teased.

"Go on, suck his dick," I heard Rachel laugh from behind the camera. "You've been complaining you haven't had his cock in your mouth all week."

Eric laughed and Nicole buried her face in his chest.

"Admit it," Rachel teased.

"You have no idea how badly I want to suck your dick," Nicole looked up at Eric and smiled as she sank to her knees. "Then I want you to take me upstairs and pound my little cunt and until I pass out."