That Was Then Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric quickly unzipped his pants and my wife wasted no time getting his big cock in her mouth, not caring in the least that there were other people in the room watching them.

This wasn't a half-hearted blow job either, she was going all out. I watched her with a weird fascination as she licked his balls, rubbed his cock on her face, and even tried deep-throating him a few times. I was well aware of just how good she was. In fact, she's probably even better now than she was back then.

To be honest, I would have preferred watching Aimee or Rachel do this, but seeing Nicole was both hot and a little torturous at the same time. I just needed to remind myself this was all in the past before I knew her. 'That was then' as the girls liked to say.

"Damn, is this the new mistletoe tradition?" I heard a voice joke offscreen.

"Get in there and find out," Rachel laughed.

A guy, who I guess was Jason, came into camera view, stood beside Eric, and undid his pants.

Nicole didn't miss a beat and was soon going back and forth between the two guys. Sucking on one while jerking off the other. She was totally engrossed in what she was doing and I'm not sure anything could have distracted her at this point.

I'm not sure if Jason came in her mouth or not, but after a minute or so he backed away, did up his pants and thanked Nicole.

"My pleasure," she said with a smile and wiped her chin.

"That's my girl," I heard Rachel laugh as the video ended.

I shut down the computer and crashed on the sofa. I wondered what else I was going to find if I kept digging. I couldn't count on the pictures telling the whole story, there were always going to be gaps and sometimes it might be impossible to know the context. But I couldn't necessarily count on Rachel to give the whole story either. I know Rachel will probably put a spin on things to put the girls in a better light, and that's not necessarily a bad thing, but it may not always be the actual truth. I guess I'd need to make up my own mind.

Rachel came downstairs a couple hours later. She was dressed in jeans and a hoodie that she had brought along in an overnight bag.

"I need to get going, gotta work this afternoon," she told me. "Thanks for letting me stay over, and especially thanks for the talk last night. It was fun."

"Yeah, it was," I agreed.

Rachel gave me a long hug goodbye.

"Remember to tell Nicole how you really feel about everything," Rachel reminded me. "And if your feelings change on anything, make sure you tell her that too. She's not a mind reader you know. And remember, if you ever need someone to talk about this stuff or anything else, you can call me anytime, okay?"

"Thanks," I replied. "I will."

Rachel gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and headed home.

I tried to spend the morning cleaning up and doing some weekly chores but I couldn't get my mind off the pictures and videos I saw yesterday. I wondered if there was any way I could use my new found knowledge to do something special for Nicole.

An idea popped in my head and I hurried off to a nearby plaza to pick something up before Nicole got out of bed.

I probably didn't need to hurry so much, Nicole had a brutal hangover and was just lying around most of the day. But by Sunday she was back to her normal happy self.

"Sorry for ruining our weekend," she apologized as we cuddled on the sofa. "I kinda overdid it Friday night. The drinks just kept coming and coming."

"Don't worry about it," I told her. "Sometimes you just need a night like that out with your friends."

"It was really fun," she admitted.

Nicole snuggled closer to me and ran her hand up my leg.

"Rachel said you two had a really nice talk while I was out of it," Nicole said, trying to act casual. "What kind of things did you talk about?"

"You know, work, vacation plans, things like that," I replied.

"You two are such bad liars," Nicole laughed. "But that's okay. I'm glad the two of you are close enough now that you can share things with each other. She mentioned that you saw a topless photo of me at the bar so I know you two talked about that at the minimum. Yes, I used to flash my boobs and get free drinks, and no I haven't done it since we met. Anyway, I don't mind you talking to Rachel about it. I wasn't in any shape to talk to you anyway so she was the obvious choice. If you ever see or hear something and you don't know how to talk to me about it, she's the one to go to. I trust Rachel more than anyone else in the world after you."

"Would you do it again?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"Flash for free drinks," I replied.

Nicole laughed. "I don't think you'd like that, so no."

"I wouldn't care, it might be fun," I told her.

"Yeah, you might be okay with my past, but I don't think you'd like me doing that," she insisted.

I wasn't going to convince her in one night, so I let it go.

"Do you know who would like to see your boobs?" I said running my hand up her leg. "I'll even get you a drink."

"No drink required," she smiled. "They're all yours."

I took Nicole by the hand and headed to our bedroom.

We sat on the bed and shared a kiss while we undid each other's clothes.

"I've always liked this part of undressing you the best," I said, hooking my fingers in her panties, slowly slipping them down her legs and tossing them aside. "It's like opening a present."

Nicole leaned back on the bed and opened her legs for me. "Merry Christmas, baby."

I kissed down her thighs until I reached her pussy. My wife let out a sigh as I ran my tongue over her slit and flicked her clit.

"You're so good at that," she moaned.

I tried to keep the thoughts away of Aimee licking this very same pussy. I failed, but instead of distracting me it just made me more turned on.

The minutes flew by as I enjoyed the taste and listened to the moans of my beautiful wife. All the while thinking of her and one of her best friends doing this exact same thing.

I slid a finger, then two inside her warm pussy and Nicole gasped.

"I'd like something a little bigger in there," she teased. "I think you'd warmed me up enough. But I'd like to suck your dick first."

"Why not have both?" I asked with a smile and went to my dresser to get the package I bought earlier.

"What are you up to?" she said suspiciously.

"I'd like to try something different," I said.

"Okay," she smiled. "What did you have in mind?."

I pulled out a large dildo with a suction cup attachment. It was longer than me, and thicker too, but it was the only suitable one they had and I hoped it would work out for what I had in mind.

"Oooh, you bought me a new toy," she giggled.

I stuck it to the headboard, put some lube on it and moved Nicole into position.

"Back into it doggy style?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, I get what you want to do," she grinned. "This should be fun."

It took a couple tries to get the height and angle correct but soon Nicole was impaled on the fake cock and slowly moved forwards and back, working it in and out of her pussy.

"Just give me a minute," she grunted. "It's really big."

"Too big?" I asked, concerned that the one I bought might not be any good for us.

"No," she replied. "It's okay, I'm getting used to it now. It's big, but feels really, really good. I like it a lot, you picked a really nice one. Now bring me your cock. I need you in my mouth."

I knelt in front of my wife and slipped my cock between her lips.

It only took a couple moments before Nicole had the rhythm down perfectly. She was soon madly fucking herself on the dildo and giving me one of her best blowjobs ever.

I moved her hair to the side and she looked up at me with her sparkling blue eyes. She looked so happy with my dick in her mouth.

I let Nicole dictate the rhythm and speed, but soon I was able to coordinate thrusting and I fucked her mouth and let her concentrate on the large rod in her pussy.

I could feel her body shaking as she came and a moment later, I flooded her mouth with my cum.

She greedily sucked every last drop out of me until there was nothing left and I slowly began to soften.

I helped Nicole detach herself from the cock on the headboard and we collapsed on the bed together.

"That was so good," she sighed. "My god, what an orgasm. I think we need to add this to our list of things to keep doing. If you're okay with that."

"I certainly am," I smiled and pulled her close.