That Was Then

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers

Nicole gave me a quick kiss then snatched the USB stick from my hand and sprinted to her computer.

"I can't wait to see them!" She gushed as she disappeared down the hall.

"Hey Mike, thanks for picking them up for us," Rachel smiled at me and motioned for me to follow her with her finger. "Come watch the show with us."

As she turned to follow Nicole I admired the skin tight gray leggings that Rachel was wearing. They showed off her fantastic ass without the faintest hint of a panty line.

"Aimee said there's a great one of you and Nicky dancing together," she said turning her head and catching me staring at her ass.

"What?" I said shrugging.

Rachel laughed and her little smile and sparkling brown eyes showed me she didn't mind at all.

We entered our small den where Nicole keeps her computer. She was already at the desk and had plugged in the USB drive to start the slideshow.

Rachel joined me on the small loveseat to watch the photos. Even though there wasn't a lot of room, I couldn't help but feel Rachel was sitting closer than she needed to. Especially when she rotated, lifted her legs and rested them on my lap, discreetly brushing my cock with her calf as she did so. She delighted in my discomfort and gave a quiet giggle.

"Look how pretty Aimee looked," Nicole sighed not caring that Rachel was torturing me with her perfect legs. "I hope I looked that good on my wedding day."

"Of course you did. You were stunning," I said trying to hide a growing tent in my pants.

"Aww, you're so sweet," Nicole smiled.

She turned her attention back to the monitor to watch the rest of the show.

There were lots of great photos, unfortunately it was hard to concentrate on them when Rachel kept brushing her leg across my now painfully stiff cock 'by accident.'

"These are the best photos ever," Nicole said as the slideshow ended. "You can always count my friends to bring lots of cameras to a party."

Judging from the DVD it sounded like she was right, and I wondered what else I might find.

"I wish I could stay longer but I've got to get going," Rachel said to Nicole. "I've got a few things to do before going out tonight."

"Okay, I'll call you after dinner," my wife replied and the two friends got up to leave.

"Good seeing you again," Rachel smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. As she left the room she paused momentarily in the doorway and turned her head to look at me. It was almost like she wanted to catch me looking at her ass again. Which I was. And of course, I was caught again.

Rachel smiled and quickly slipped her leggings down giving me a way too brief flash of her bare ass before she quickly disappeared down the hall after Nicole.

I wasn't sure if I was happy or sad to see her go. In any case, I stayed on the loveseat until my erection went away.

After Rachel left for home, Nicole quickly whipped up a batch of pasta and we sat down for dinner together.

"The wedding was so much fun wasn't it?" My wife said as she spun some spaghetti on her fork.

"Yeah," I replied. "I think it's cool that you've been able to keep in touch with all your friends from college."

"They're the best," Nicole smiled. "We always did everything together."

"So what's with you giving Rachel a dirty look over Freshman Week?" I asked, wondering if she'd tell me anything about the party.

My wife laughed. "Did I? I know you don't want to hear about that stuff so I was just trying to change the subject."

"Well, it's not necessarily that I don't want to hear. It's more that it doesn't matter," I said.

"Oh. Well, it was just a typical party for us," Nicole said shrugging. "Drinking, dancing, sometimes girls would flash the guys. You know, just college stuff."

"Did Rachel flash any guys?" I asked.

"No comment," my wife laughed.

"I'll take that as I yes," I smiled. "Too bad I missed it."

"Trust me. Hang around Rachel long enough and it's only a matter of time before you see everything," she smiled. "I'd be surprised if she hasn't tried flashing you already."

Well, I did just see her ass, so my wife wasn't lying.

I decided to drop the party for now. There was no need to interrogate my wife over it and it didn't seem like she was going to tell me anything interesting anyway. I knew about the photos and what I saw didn't bother me.

"Speaking of Rachel," Nicole said. "She wants me to meet her tonight for some drinks. You okay with me doing a girls only thing?"

"Yeah, that's alright. I have some stuff I can do anyway," I said. "We can spend tomorrow together."

"Sounds good," she said as she finished her meal. "Are you up for a quicky before I get ready?"

"Am I ever," I smiled.

Nicole cleared off the table then took my hand to lead me to the bedroom. That's when something clicked in me. If wanted Nicole to be more like that girl in the photos, it was up to me to make it happen.

I stopped her before we even left the dining room.

"Something wrong?" she asked, suddenly looking concerned.

"Not at all," I smiled and pulled her towards me in a tight embrace.

She gave a little gasp as I kissed her and ran my hands up her sides, cupping her breasts over her shirt.

Nicole giggled, "Someone's in a hurry."

I moved her up against the wall, pinning her there. With one hand I raised her hands above her head and held them there I continued to massage her tits with the other. Nicole bit her lower lip and stared into my eyes, she offered no resistance at all.

This was going as well as I could have hoped. I could tell Nicole was getting into it when soft little moans and giggles escaped her lips.

Kissing and feeling her tits was fun, but I wanted to go further. My hand left her breast and traveled down her side to her skirt. I found the button and zipper and with a little effort managed to undo it with one hand. Her skirt fell silently to the floor.

Without freeing her hands, I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and tried to pull them down. Nicole wiggled her hips to help me remove them and soon they joined her skirt at her feet.

Her pussy was now exposed for me and I cupped it with my hand, gently running my finger across her slit as I massaged her mound. Nicole responded by spreading her legs and tilting her pelvis to give me easier access to her. My wife let out a groan and her eyelids fluttered when I slid a finger up inside her. Nicole was already starting to get wet and soon I was able to add a second finger.

"Put them all the way in, then curl your fingers forward," she whispered.

I did as she asked.

"Just a little more..."

Nicole was always good at telling me what she liked when I fingered or licked her pussy.

"Good... Keep your hand just like that," she sighed. "That's perfect."

I held my hand in place, my fingers buried deep in her pussy as Nicole started rotating her hips.

"Oh, god that's good," she whimpered. "Your fingers are in just the right spot."

I thought she might actually cum like that, she was getting herself really worked up. My fingers were getting slick with as she jerked her hips and fucked my hand but she didn't want to cum that way, she wanted something else.

"I need your dick in me," she said, almost begging.

I let go of her hands and Nicole deftly undid my pants and pulled them down. My cock bobbed in the air now that it was free from its confines. I kicked my pants aside and Nicole lept into my arms. She wrapped her legs around me and slid down my body until my penis rested against her pussy.

With a sly little smile, she wiggled down until I impaled her on my cock.

"Fuck me," she demanded. "Now."

Without letting my dick slip out of her, I turned and set Nicole down on the edge of the dining room table. It was just the right height that I was able to fuck her right there.

It was no secret to me that Nicole loved sex, but she seemed even more eager and into it than she normally was.

Nicole unwrapped her legs from around me and brought her knees up, letting me drive deep into her pussy. She reached around and grabbed my ass and started pulling me into her, trying to get me inside as far as possible.

I was scared we were going to break the table as I banged into Nicole, but there was no way she was going to let go or let me stop.

"Keep going, I'm going to cum," she squeaked.

I knew I couldn't hold out for long when she's this excited, her enthusiasm just pushes me right over the edge. Gritting my teeth I held off as long as I could to allow Nicole to finish. I'd never seen her cum so fast before, I was only inside for her for a couple minutes before she grunted out a surprisingly loud orgasm.

I held out just long enough and unloaded my sperm deep inside her just as she finished cumming.

Nicole finally released her grip on me and I was able to pull out. I leaned back against the wall and looked at my wife as she lay collapsed on the table, her legs were still spread open for me as they dangled off the edge. Her pussy glistened with our combined juices.

"That was... amazing..." She sighed. "You got me so turned on."

"I couldn't wait for the bedroom," I smiled. "I needed you now."

"When you feel that way you should just take me," she grinned. "Rip off my panties and take me. I'm all yours whenever you want."

I helped Nicole to our bed. She wanted a short rest before she needed to get ready to go out with Rachel. I kissed her on the cheek and crashed on the sofa happy with how things went.

Maybe finding the photos was a good thing.

--

Nicole had barely left for the evening with Rachel before I hopped in my car and headed back to Greg's place.

The cats were happy to see me again and they followed me to the computer room to see what I was up to.

"You guys can keep a secret right?" I said to the calico rubbing up against my leg.

I dug the spindle out of his duffel bag and popped the Freshman Week DVD back in the computer. I had the urge to see more.

The folders opened on the screen and I decided to start with one that had some video files in it this time. Unlike the photos which just had random numbers for their names, the videos were labeled by the girl.

Amanda... Aimee... Elise... Nicole... Rachel...

I had no idea who some of the girls were and I'm sure I'd take a peek later, but for now, I was interested in Nicole. In this folder there were three videos of her labeled Nicole, Nicole-2m, and Nicole-face.

I paused over the first Nicole video, then had a change of mind and moved to Rachel. She had two videos and I clicked on the first one to launch it full screen.

There was no waiting for the action as I was greeted by Rachel getting fucked. The beautiful blonde was on her back with her butt propped up on a pillow at the edge of the bed. Her long legs were held up in the air by her ankles and spread wide by Greg giving him full access to her smooth pussy. The camera angle showed everything as I watched his cock plunge repeatedly into Rachel's wet slit.

The sounds of the creaking bed and her loud cries filled the room as they blasted out of the small computer speakers.

"Wow she's loud," I said as I turned down the volume. "Excellent work Greg."

The quality was surprisingly good for an obviously amateur video. Greg must have had a decent camera setup.

I watched as Rachel turned her head, looked right at the camera and smiled.

"Damn," I said. "She didn't care she was being filmed too."

The video was only couple a minutes long and was over way too quick for my liking, so I replayed it a couple more times before moving on to the second one.

As the next video played, the camera panned slowly down her naked body as she lay back on the bed with a very satisfied look on her face. There was fresh cum, and a lot of it, visible in a line from her cute little boobs all the way down to a pool in her belly button.

As the camera paused at her used, swollen pussy, Rachel spread her legs wide apart so he could get a better shot of it.

"God, that was fantastic," Rachel sighed as she ran her fingers through the cum on her stomach. "When's round two?"

Greg laughed. "Don't worry, we have all night."

The video stopped there and I replayed it once more, savoring Rachel's incredible body.

I wondered how Aimee felt about this. The three friends were all at the party so obviously she knew about Greg and Rachel.

I reminded myself that there are two types of problems, ones that are my problem, and ones that are not my problem. Aimee knowing about Greg and Rachel was most definitely not my problem.

Now I had a decision to make. Should I, or shouldn't I watch Nicole.

I took a deep breath and selected the first Nicole video.

"That's my girl," I said as she filled the screen.

My wife-to-be was sitting on the edge of a bed. She was completely naked now, her full breasts proudly on display and looking into the camera as someone fiddled with the settings.

"Are you almost done?" she asked, looking impatient.

"Almost," I heard a voice off-screen reply. The camera zoomed in and out until it had a nice wide view of the entire bed.

"Good," Nicole smiled. "I've been waiting all night for some dick."

The guy appeared from the edge of the frame and made his way to Nicole. It was Eric, the guy that was fingering her in the photo. I have to admit, his dick was pretty impressive. Not pornstar huge, but probably a good seven or eight inches long and pretty thick as well.

Nicole scooched back on the bed, leaned back and spread her legs for him.

I was torn, part of me didn't want to watch another guy fuck my wife, but I just couldn't stop the video. I reminded myself she wasn't my girl back then. It's just amateur porn with a really hot girl that I just happen to be married to now.

Eric spread some lube on his cock then slowly eased himself inside Nicole, a little at a time, until he was fully inside her.

"Fuck that feels good," she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

He let her get accustomed to his cock then eased back and thrust into her as Nicole gasped.

Again he pulled almost all the way out, then slammed into her again.

"That's it, give it to me," she said.

Surfer guy Eric was like a machine as he pistoned into Nicole. His stamina was pretty impressive.

"Harder," Nicole begged.

I'm not sure the guy could go any harder, but he sure tried. Eric hooked her legs over his shoulders and drove his cock deep into her.

After a few minutes, Nicole was clawing at his back and grunting out an orgasm. I know her well enough that there was no way she was faking it.

Eric slowed down, but still kept himself fully inside Nicole until her legs stopped quivering. He slowly pulled out his cock which was still fully erect and glistening with her juices. From the look of things, he hadn't cum yet.

"Flip over," he said to Nicole as she lay dazed, spread-eagled on the bed. That's where the video ended.

"Damn," I muttered. That was really fucking hot. Weird to watch, but really hot.

I didn't even pause to think about the second one, I launched it right away.

Nicole was on her hands and knees now and Eric was fucking her from behind. I watched as her hanging breasts swung wildly in time to his thrusts.

Another guy entered the picture that I instantly recognized as Darren. He's not really a friend but he has been over to Greg and Aimee's place on some of the occasions while we were over there for a BBQ. He walked up to Nicole and held his dick in front of her face.

Nicole didn't say anything, she just looked up at him, smiled and opened her mouth. Darren put his hand on the back of her head and slipped his cock between her lips like it was the most natural thing to do.

I sat back speechless. I was completely stunned watching Nicole getting spit-roasted by these two guys. By the way she was handling things, it sure appeared this wasn't her first time doing it either.

Nicole was sandwiched between them for a good minute before Eric spoke up.

"Don't you have your own girl?" he laughed. "Where's Rachel and Aimee?"

"They're busy," he smiled. "So I thought I'd try out Nicky. I heard she gives the best head."

Darren pulled out of Nicole's mouth and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the BJ," he said.

"Anytime," she replied with a smile.

With the Darren gone, Eric reached forward with one hand, wrapped her long hair around it and pulled back.

"Ouch," I thought. That's a little rough.

Obviously not to Nicole. It didn't bother her one bit, in fact, her moans grew even louder and I watched her grunt out a second big orgasm as Eric pounded into her. The video ended as Eric slipped his cock out of her told her to roll over.

"I've gone this far, I may as well watch the last one," I said looking at the one marked Nicole-face. I clicked on the file and watched my girl fill the screen. She was laying on her back again. The guy had the camera in his hand now and was hovering over her, pointing down at her face.

"You want to cum on my face too? Just like Eric?" Nicole asked with a big smile. It looked like there was already a drying streak of cum on her cheek and forehead.

"Yeah," Darren's voice said.

"Why not," she laughed. "Looks like I'm the designated facial girl tonight."

Nicole closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide as his cock entered the frame. Darren furiously stroked for a few moments until he started spurting. The first shot landed across her nose and Nicole didn't even flinch in the slightest. The second rope went directly in her mouth while the next hit her forehead and into her hair. I don't know how much more he came after that as he stuffed his cock in her mouth after the third spurt. Nicole happily sucked him dry until he pulled out and the video ended.

I glanced down at the stack of DVDs. I wondered what other surprises were on them and if I could handle it.

--

I didn't know when Nicole would come back home, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't still at Greg's place when she got back so I didn't stay long. I saw more than enough for now anyway.

It turned out there wasn't really any rush though, Nicole didn't stumble in until after 2am. She tried to be quiet but was bumping into things and generally making a lot more noise than she intended. I wasn't asleep yet so it didn't bother me and I found her drunken clumsiness rather amusing.

"Have a good night?" I asked flipping on the bedside light.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Sorry for waking you."

"No worries," I replied. "I was still awake."

I watched my wife undress and toss her clothes aside before crawling into bed with me naked.

"Is that for me?" she giggled when she noticed my erection.

I pulled Nicole close to me and kissed her on her neck, making my way down to her fantastic boobs.

"This is a nice way to welcome me home," she giggled as she held her nipple up to my lips.

My hand slipped between her legs. I could already feel the heat building up inside her. Nicole returned the favor by grabbing my cock and stroking me.

We played with each other until I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to fuck Nicole, and I needed it now.

I grabbed my wife by the hips and guided her to her hands and knees. She wiggled her ass for me as I got into position behind her.

My cock slid up and down her slit, getting her ready before I lined up it up and pushed inside.

Nicole moaned as I penetrated her.

"Wow you're hard tonight," she whispered. "You feel amazing."

She felt amazing too. Nicole's always been tight and tonight was no exception. Her pussy was like a warm vice on my cock as I started moving in and out of her.

My thoughts drifted back to the video. I didn't want to think about Eric or anyone else fucking her right now, but I wanted to do what they did. I wanted Nicole to cum hard like that from my cock.

I grabbed her hips and picked up the pace, fucking her harder. Much harder than I normally do. I was worried at first about hurting her but those fears were completely unfounded. Nicole loved it.

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers