That Was Then

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can go harder," she encouraged me. "It feels really good."

Reaching forward I grabbed her ponytail and wrapped it around my hand. I gave it a gentle tug.

"Oh!" she said, sounding surprised. "Pull harder."

I tugged a little more.

"It's okay," she insisted. "Pull harder, a lot harder."

I yanked a little harder as I slammed into her.

"Yes," she said. "Like that."

My wife arched her back and groaned as I plunged inside her pussy over and over again.

"Fuck my little cunt!" she demanded. "Harder!"

I've never heard Nicole say the C word before, in fact she said she hated it. I smiled. I must be doing a good job.

"Fuck. My. Cunt!" she cried out again.

I took a deep breath and tried to go even harder. The bed was shaking and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard I was worried I was going to drive it right into the next room.

Nicole's legs started to tremble, she was getting close now and it was going to be a big one.

I thought I was going to break Nicole in half with how hard I was pounding into her, but she was taking all I could give her and kept demanding more.

Finally, she let out the biggest orgasm I've ever heard from her. Her body quivered uncontrollably as she slumped to the mattress underneath me.

I didn't know how I managed to hold out this long, but I was ready to cum now, and I wanted something different this time.

"I want to cum on you," I said pulling out and flipping my wife over.

"Okay," she panted, still partially in a daze. "Where? My boobs?"

"Your face," I replied as I quickly moved up to straddle her chest.

"Let me finish the job," she said, reaching for my cock.

My wife wrapped her hands around my shaft and started tugging. Her grip was perfect, she stroked with one hand and gently massaged my balls with the other.

"How's that," she purred.

"Perfect," I moaned. "Here it comes."

Nicole closed her eyes as I erupted all over her beautiful face. I don't remember ever cumming so much in my life, I plastered her forehead, her nose, her lips, and even got some in her hair. My wife expertly stroked until I was finished, then leaned forward and sucked the tip, taking the last few drops in her mouth.

I looked down at my exhausted wife, admiring my handwork for a few moments.

"That was a lot," she laughed. "How do I look?"

"Amazing," I replied.

"Do you want to take a picture?" Nicole asked. "I don't mind being your personal pornstar. Then you can look at them whenever you like."

I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped a whole bunch of pics of my beautiful cum covered wife before she went to clean herself up. I rather liked the idea of starting my own private collection.

"Fuck you were good. I really liked how aggressive you were tonight," she said when she returned from the bathroom. "I don't think I can handle that every night, I'm going to be walking funny for days as it is, but it will be fun to do it like that again sometimes."

"I really liked it too," I replied. "You were amazing."

"So where'd you get these ideas from?" she smiled as she lay down beside me. "Were you watching porn or something while I was out?"

"Kind of," I laughed.

"Well, it doesn't bother me if you do. If you ever see anything you want to try, just let me know," she said. "I'm always up for trying new things with you."

I think I'll take her up on that offer.