All Comments on 'That was Unexpected Pt. 01'

by Swnglf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lorishub791lorishub7915 months ago

great story, I hope they all get to fuck her

prinnaveaprinnavea5 months ago

Good start, keep it going. I saw just a few errors. 1. It is, I, not, i when it comes to self. Use the story text editor when posting, it catches a lot of simple errors, we all make when writing. Just expand the story text with the diag. arrows in the upper right of story text pane.

Will be waiting for pt-02

TheJoker33TheJoker335 months ago

Very good, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P4 months ago

Wow got it going in the limo. Awesome. Will be interesting to see if Amy will only be fucked by her husband or it gets more out of hand back home. Obviously a full strip tease for the groom and completely naked Amy has to happen......

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding4 months ago

It may have been unexpected, but it was also delightful!

Sure, Mike became Mark and the guys were right out of central casting, but there's a reason the porn tropes work, right? Right. And they work here very well.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSwnglf@Swnglf
Happily married couple that enjoys excitement of erotic stories. My wife and I have been involved in the swing lifestyle for over 10 years and enjoy communicating with like-minded people. We will eventually be sharing some of our stories and personal experiences as time prog...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES