That was Unexpected Pt. 02

Story Info
Amy attempts to save the bachelor party.
2.5k words
4.48
14.3k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swnglf
Swnglf
132 Followers

Before we get into this, I appreciate the comments. Please just try to keep them classy. If you see something you don't like, simply pass on and go to the next. All derogatory comments will be deleted. Our experiences are just that, ours. We just felt that sharing them may bring as much joy to some as we had experiencing them. On that note, back to the story.

I had just finished pumping all of my hot seed into Amy's pussy. I was still taken aback by the events that have unfolded and didn't know how to act. I loved this woman with every ounce of my being, and she just crossed the proverbial line in what would be considered a normal marriage. On one hand I felt the jealousy and anger that you'd expect, but on the other hand, I just felt one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

The limo pulled back up to Jason's house. We all managed to get ourselves dressed and make our way toward the house. Amy lagged behind with me as I took care of the limo driver and gave him his tip for the evening. She looked up into my eyes and I could tell she was concerned as the tears started to form.

"Baby, I'm so sorry that I let it go that far. Between the alcohol and not seeing you in a while...."

"Shhhhh." I stopped her.

"I know that the night's events played a lot into it, and I know that the alcohol has made you even hornier."

"But I don't want you to..." I stopped her again.

"I know we talk in the heat of the moment about being with other people, and I realize that it gets both of us worked up. I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart, and I won't look at you any differently because of what's happened here tonight."

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and just held me. I told her that I realized that my being out of town all the time is taking its toll on her, and I promised to do what I could to change it.

"Let's go inside so we can salvage what's left of Jason's bachelor party. Whatever happens in there, just know that I will never stop loving you. I want you to have fun tonight and I know that you are doing it for Jason as well."

She looked up at me and said, "I love you so much baby."

With that said, we headed inside. Joe had said his goodbye's while we were still outside and headed back down to his house. All eyes were on Amy as we walked through the door. Jason and Paul looked at me again with the confusion on their face. Amy made her way to the kitchen to make herself a drink. I gathered the guys and explained what was going on. I told them that I was ok with what had happened in the limo, and we could continue the night, but Amy was in control. They agreed that nothing would be pushed farther than what she encouraged.

Amy came out of the kitchen with her drink and said that it was time to get the party started. Paul quickly put on some music worthy of what was about to take place. Amy made up a round of shots for us all and ordered up a toast.

"To Jason's last night as a single man. Get on 'er, stay on 'er, and if you can't come in 'er, come on 'er."

We all downed the shot and Amy ordered Jason to sit in the chair she placed in the middle of the room. She then ordered the rest of us to take a seat and enjoy what was about to take place. Amy quickly danced over to me and gave me a deep kiss, telling me she loved me. I just looked at her and told her to have fun.

She turned and danced seductively back over toward Jason. That last shot hit him pretty hard as he looked to be almost spent. Amy ordered him to stand and made short work of getting him stripped down to only his boxers. She sat him back down and climbed into his lap. She swung her hips back and forth with the music, grinding them into his growing erection. She then grabbed his head and pulled it into her chest. His face was now buried between her luscious fake tits.

I could feel my cock starting to twitch again. She shook his head back and forth between her tits as she continued to buck on his lap. Amy then stood up and faced away from him. Bending at the waist, she went all the way to the ground with her hands. Her ass was now starring Jason in the face. Amy ran her hands up her thighs and pulled her skirt up over her hips. Jason now had a clear view of her ass and pussy as it was only covered by a thin piece of fabric from her thong. She threw a hand up and smacked herself on the ass.

The other guys were starting to rub their cocks through their jeans at this point.

"Every bachelor party needs a good stripper doesn't it boys?" she said as she swayed her hips.

Amy spun around and mounted Jason's lap again. This time, she pulled her top up over her head and revealed her supple breasts for all to see. She tossed the shirt to the side and pulled Jason's face back into her now bare chest. This time, he took a tit in each hand and started caressing them as she teased his cock. He leaned in closer and took one of her nipples into his mouth. Amy let out a soft moan and cradled the back of his head to encourage him. Jason alternated between both tits, giving them equal attention. This caused Amy to start bucking harder in his lap.

She abruptly stood up and turned away from him again. This time, she was grabbing her tits and making a show of it for us. She then grabbed Jason's hands and put them on her hips, making him grasp the elastic band of her little thong panties. She forced his hands down while bending over to expose her bare ass and pussy while he removed her panties. Jason pulled her back toward him and instinctively stuck his tongue out to make contact with her soaking wet pussy. She let out a soft squeal as he made contact.

Jason continued to lap at her pussy from behind while she squirmed with pleasure. She pulled away and turned back toward him. Now only in a pair of stilettos, she dropped to her knees in front of Jason. She ordered him to stand, so she could pull off his boxers and expose his cock. Jason quickly obliged and was now standing there with a fully erect shaft. She forced him back down into the chair, taking his throbbing cock into her hands.

Jason threw his head back as she inserted the head into her warm mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and then started to suck it in earnest. The rest of us continued to stroke ourselves through our pants watching this erotic scene. She took more and more of it into her mouth until she was choking herself. A thick line of slobber hung from her lips as she pulled his cock from her mouth. She stroked his shaft up and down while continuing to slobber on the head. Jason was losing control, and I could tell he wouldn't last long.

She squeezed the base of his cock really tight to slow his urge to cum. She looked up at him with his cock resting on her lips and told him that she wanted him inside her. Amy stood up and climbed back into his lap. Reaching down between her legs, she guided his throbbing erection toward her moist opening. She slid the head up and down her slit and then forced the head inside. As she lowered herself down, Amy started moaning louder and louder until she consumed his entire length. She began bouncing up and down in a steady rhythm getting more vocal on each descent.

Within a few more seconds of impaling herself with his cock, Amy exploded into an orgasm. Her body started trembling as she collapsed into his chest. You could see her pussy gripping his throbbing cock from behind. I was about to lose it myself. Jason started to tense up and lifted her up and down. With one more deep thrust, he pulled her down onto him and let out a yell. He shot spurt after spurt of his cum deep inside her pussy. Her body continued to tremble from her orgasm minutes before.

Jason let out a final groan and just wrapped his arms around her. She raised up off his cock and a river of cum flowed from her freshly fucked hole. Amy made her way over to the couch where Paul and David were sitting. They quickly removed their clothes at her command and sat back down on the couch. I pulled my cock out and started stroking it as I knew what was coming. Amy reached out and took their cocks in either hand and she began stroking them. Jason had collapsed in the chair and started watching was about to unfold. Amy leaned over and began sucking each of their cocks like a woman on a mission. She struggled with David's size but gave it her best effort.

I was staring at her ass and freshly fucked pussy from behind as she went to work on them. I couldn't take it anymore and positioned myself behind her. I slid my cock into her balls deep in one thrust. The feel of her cum filled pussy was overwhelming and almost made me cum right away. She moaned on David's big black cock as I pumped her from behind. We carefully found the rhythm to where my thrusts forced more and more of his cock into her mouth. As she alternated between Paul and David's shafts, I continued to pound her pussy from behind. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock and knew that feeling all too well.

She was about to burst into another orgasm. Her moans became screams as she released David's cock from her mouth. With another deep thrust, I released my second load of the night into her creamy pussy. She fell forward into David's lap with her head lying next to his cock. She continued to take in the feeling of both our orgasms for a moment or two. I pulled away and sat back in the chair again to catch my breath. David snatched her up by the ass cheeks and positioned her over his monster erection.

From where I was sitting, his fully erect cock now looked like it had to be a full 10" and very thick. I wasn't sure how she was going to be able to take it, but her pussy was already nicely used and warmed up. She lowered herself onto it inch by inch.

"Oh my God, it's so fucking big!"

Her breasts were heaving as she continued to impale herself with his thick black member. Within a few more descents, she finally had his entire length buried in her little pussy. She just sat there for a few moments to allow her pussy to get used to his size. Her eyes were rolled back into her head as i knew that she's never been filled like this before. I could tell that she was enjoying every second of it. She started rocking her hips back and forth with his cock still buried all the way inside her.

"I've never been filled this fucking much before. You're beating the shit out of my cervix with this massive cock. Ohhh fuck yeah baby. Fuck me, give me that big, beautiful cock."

Watching this was driving me crazy again. My cock stood straight up as if i hadn't had pussy in a month. She bounced up and down on his cock with a steady pace and you could see that she was used to its size now. it wasn't long before she erupted in what was her first of many orgasms on his thick and veiny tool. David's eyes were rolling back in his head as Amy rode his cock like a woman possessed. She broke out into another orgasm. Normally her pussy gets too sensitive to the touch after an orgasm, and she has to wait for a bit to keep going.

David had her pussy so numb with pleasure that she rode right through it. He was starting to lose control.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum."

"Oh yes David, give it to me. Flood my pussy with your hot, sticky load."

"I'm gonna....AHHHHhhhhh fuck. Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhh."

Grunt after grunt, he emptied his balls deep into her womb. She had another orgasm as he painted her insides and then collapsed on him. They both laid there trying to gather themselves. David let out a few more grunts as her pussy twitched and gripped his withering cock. Amy raised up off him and her pussy was gushing his hot, sticky cum. Paul almost lost control and jerked himself to completion. I could see that he really wanted to fuck her though. David stood up to go use the restroom and Amy flipped over on her back on the couch. Paul quickly positioned himself between her legs and rubbed his swollen cock up and down her creamy, swollen lips.

He made entry with ease as she was now completely stretched out from David's size. Paul didn't care one bit. He continued his assault on her freshly fucked pussy, making sloshing sounds on each thrust. Her pussy was so full of cum that it sounded like a suction cup every time Paul pulled back. He didn't last long and shot his load up into her also.

After we all gathered our senses, we managed to find our clothes and get dressed. All the guys thanked Amy for the entertainment, and we headed off to our house. The car ride home was mostly silent as I could see that she was worn out. We made it into the house and up to our bed, collapsing into the sheets. She reached over and pulled me tight, telling me how much she loved me. We ended up making love harder that night than we ever had into the next morning.

I hopped my flight back out of town for work and we didn't discuss the happenings that much over the next couple weeks. I flew back in for the wedding, and we enjoyed a few days with each other. When I got back to work after that trip, I told my boss that I wouldn't be taking any more out of town projects.

Since that encounter, Amy and I have a stronger marriage than ever and even began dabbling in the swing lifestyle. As for my buddies Paul and Jason, well let's just say that our friendship got a lot closer as time has passed.

Since then, we have all gotten together a few times. Jason and David even coaxed their wives into joining, but that's another story for another time...

Swnglf
Swnglf
132 Followers