That Which Could Not Be Denied Pt. 02

Story Info
Kimmy gives more of herself to her old friend. At what cost?
4.1k words
2.9
7.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storiest
Storiest
25 Followers

Return to That Which Could Not Be Denied The One Energy of the Sexual Universe, Kimmy, Part 2 of 2

Daren threw his clothes on and followed naked Kimmy upstairs. The stairs were gray and carpeted. The walls were textured and unadorned. White winter light framed Kimmy above him like a suburban angel. He liked the bottom heavy silhouette in front of him. He liked watching the novel shadows she cast as they turned the corner at the top of the stairs.

"In there," Kimmy said, showing him to a southerly room. Daren watched her stop at a dark doorway down the hall, before going into the bathroom and giving the door a weak flip with the fingers. Daren found himself in a mostly empty room. The defining piece of furniture was a trundle bed with a gaudy golden frame and thin decorative pink covers. As Daren laid diagonally back on the bed, he heard the distant white noise of the faucet running, and the last gray daylight faded.

When Daren awoke, Kimmy was sitting up by his shoulder as best she could on the tall, narrow trundle. She was naked, and she was stroking his hair and sighing. For a moment, he started up. He wanted to check the time.

Without a trace of urgency or force, Kimmy put her hand on his chest and calmed him. "Shh, no no no," she cooed. "Everything's okay."

She was clean and washed, but when she swung her leg over him, he could smell her again. Her pussy was wet and warm. He could sense all this even before she settled down on his lips. He gave her gentle kisses on her pussy lips, then she wriggled on him until her lips were spread and her opening was on his mouth. He took small sips. She tasted like tea and honey. In the darkness, he could see shapes moving over him as she took hold of the side rail. The old frame squeaked slowly in high and low tones as she gyrated on Daren's mouth.

Kimmy... Daren had wanted to say. He wanted to say the name, the word, Kimmy. He was full of her and enveloped by her. No other word would enter his mind, and he wanted to call out to her. He wanted her to say his name. He just moaned into her and took her more deeply with his tongue.

Eventually her gyrations settled into back and forth grinding. She rubbed her clit on his tongue until it was swollen and stiff. Daren reached up and supported her full, firm rear. The squeaking of the bed frame continued. She arched her back, reached down for Daren, and came.

Kimmy's white knuckled grip of Daren's hair near his scalp held his face fast to her sex. They were balanced this way, and when she finally stopped tensing enough to let go, she fell clumsily backward. Her clit slid out of Daren's gently sucking mouth with a trail of drool, which fell onto his shirt.

Kimmy lay there, on top of him, her dark shape somewhere out there. Her pussy radiated balmy air toward his face, which he breathed in. He found her feet near his face. He took one of them and gently kissed her toes and soles. Kimmy was audibly sighing as he did so. Her entire body was tingling from head to toe, and the toes Daren was kissing were fully buzzing.

He thought they might lay there forever, which was undeniably pleasant, but Daren needed more. He lifted Kimmy's leg off and over him and got out of the bed. Kimmy got comfortable in a crumpled, semi-fetal position on her tummy. Daren removed his clothes and after some trying, rolled out the second half of the trundle bed.

He crawled to the warm mass. Precum trailed from his cock. He hovered over her. Why did he hesitate? Why now, when she had given herself so willingly to him just moments before? He reached down and placed his hand on her soft skin. She moaned a soft and content moan at just this gentle touch. Daren was immediately drawn in.

He ran his hands over her back and shoulders. She moaned again, so he paused there, and massaged her strong shoulders. He straddled her and put some weight into his massage. He loved feeling her firm muscles beneath her soft skin. He let his hand run down her arms and found her hand tucked under her, gently playing with her swollen clit. He wondered if she had been touching herself from the moment she had pulled away from his mouth, indulging in gentle overstimulating. He laid down on top of her. She felt his muscular chest pressing into her. He kissed and caressed her face, and detected a sly smile frozen to it.

Daren spread her legs with his knees and put his cockhead to her pussy. With the smallest effort, Kimmy used two fingers to spread herself and guide his cockhead inside, then returned to touching herself. Daren's dripping cock entered all the way on his first thrust. Kimmy was wet, warm, and open, but always caressing. There was no awkwardness in entering her. There was no wrong angle, there was no need for short, lubricating, thrusts. She took all of him, every time. Her swollen openness made her feel larger than life. In the thick darkness of this little room, Daren felt like he was surrounded by her completely.

He clung onto her with all his might, but when he felt close to cumming, he suddenly had a feeling of despair. As all of his joy and power and ecstasy was peaking, still he felt a tinge of loneliness. He didn't want to cum, because he didn't want this moment to end. He pulled out of her, and flexed his rock hard cock. He let it lie between Kimmy's asscheeks, and as it sank down, she pressed up to him with an urgent moan. Her tight hole found his cock as if it were a magnet, and encircled the tip. She moaned rhythmically as they ground the slick mortar and pestle. There was tight tension for a moment, and then he was in her ass. She was gripping his cock tightly, halfway down his length, when she relaxed into the bed, pulling him down with her.

All the lubrication from her pussy, and her preternatural control, combined to take him easily. Daren fucked her hard. On his back strokes, he stopped when he felt the maximum grip of her ring on his cockhead. Every time, at this apex moment, he felt her asshole relax, and her inner softness press against his sensitive tip, and he plunged. She was rocking back and forth into him with her ass, clenching and releasing in rhythm with him. Daren was in disbelief at her skill and her enjoyment. Kimmy hadn't just mastered relaxing for anal pleasure, she had mastered reaching maximum pleasure for both partners: tight as he exited, soft and loose as he entered. She was drawing more blood into his plump cock, drawing precum out of his tip into her soft and slick ass, and eventually, she would get the full gift of his orgasm... but not yet. Daren could not let her take him completely, yet.

On his next backstroke, Daren pulled out as her asshole relaxed. He rolled her limp body onto her back and put her legs back. She rested her feet on his pecs and pressed in with her toes, and she rocked and pushed as he continued fucking her ass. He leaned in, pressing her knees into her breasts. His hips slapped into her ass and thighs which were drawn tight by their position. Daren eventually leaned into her hard enough that she widened her legs and let his shoulders press her knees back. Now, she was pinned open. He was surprised by her stout flexibility. There was little resistance, only enough to raise her hips slightly upward.

The moon had risen enough to glance across Kimmy's peaks and reveal her valleys. It bathed Daren's shoulders and back. Kimmy's pupils were pinpoints of reflective white, staring up at him out the slits of her sleepy eyelids. He lowered his face to those white dots and kissed her. The sounds of their mouths echoed in his ears. He was going to cum, he knew, but not yet. Not yet.

He pulled out, but just when he had left her ass, Kimmy grabbed his wet cock, and pressed it against her clit. Daren could not help from rubbing their throbbing sex together. He felt each of them grow harder and more swollen than he thought possible, and as his frenulum passed over her protruding clit, he came.

Kimmy sucked and bit at Daren's tongue and lips as he released the last of his cum, sliding under her hand and over her clit and between her slippery pussy lips. She let out a short, squealing whine as he pulled his mouth away. He leaned back and clenched his ass in the aftershocks of orgasm, holding Kimmy's legs for stability. Clenching caused pressure on his prostate, which made him dribble a few more spurts of cum onto Kimmy's tummy. Now, both of their bodies were swimming in moonlight, and they immediately started rubbing the quivering pools of cum into Kimmy's skin. Kimmy smeared it from her tummy up under and over her breasts, then up to her neck, and any remaining sticky residue, she licked off her palms and sucked off her fingers.

Daren rubbed down from her belly, over her pussy and down her thighs.

He fell back and clung onto her leg, kissing the closest part of her he could reach as waves of soft tingling wool crashed over him.

Kimmy sat up. Daren was sure she had cum hard as well, but she was already chasing something else. She was framed by light, the moon over her shoulder, and she smiled down on Daren. She rubbed up from his leg to his testicles. She took both in her hand and squeezed and pulled away, letting her nails softly drag off his scrotum. With the heel of her palm she rubbed up to his cock, then she firmly gripped it. She glided her grasp up and over the head, rubbing circles on the tip and hole that sent sensitive shocks up his body that made him jump.

She stroked back down and let her hand open onto his belly. She massaged over his belly and both thighs then down below his balls, over his perineum and down to his anus, where she pressured and teased until he felt just the spark of sensation on his inner flesh, then she started the explorative motions over again.

Daren loved the way she touched him. He moaned and twitched, and relaxed, and hardened and softened over and over. He loved the way she touched him like he wasn't a collection of parts, but a whole person. Kimmy touched Daren's self, in and out. Before he knew it, he was spilling this inner monologue out of his mouth.

"It's like there is only one erogenous zone, and you're reaching into it. You are a part of it, there's no separation. Maybe, you are my erogenous zone," Daren said.

Kimmy giggled. Daren hadn't realized he had been talking out loud until he heard her little laugh. For a moment he thought he was going to be embarrassed, but as he felt her confident, reassuring touch, he continued.

"It's like I have all these antennae, maybe eight or a dozen, that I can use to sense... and... and connect with the world, and when I'm with you, they start pointing toward you, and the rest of the world disappears. It goes dark, like when you fixate on something and your peripheral vision darkens, and you're in a tunnel... but with you, it's even more. The antennae keep turning, until they curl inward, into me, but you're still there, in the middle, at the tips..."

"Mhmm," Kimmy said softly, confirming, still massaging.

"You follow my signals down into me and we are both there..." Daren ran out of things to say and started breathing heavily.

Kimmy rubbed down his legs to his feet and gripped and thumbed them, then she got off the bed and onto her feet. They put the bed back in place, then turned to each other and embraced. Daren held her warm head to his breast and smelled her sweet hair. Kimmy dragged her fingers over his rear and placed her palms against his back, pulling him in. They held their naked bodies together for a few deep breaths, then separated. Kimmy flipped on the light.

She hurriedly left the room to check her phone. She returned with enormous eyes and a dumb looking panicked smile.

"We have to get everything exactly like it was before. Kurt's gunna be home in ten minutes."

Kurt, Daren thought. How did he forget about Kurt, why did they lie there for so long? They nearly blew it.

Daren threw on his clothes and smoothed the bed. It looked good aside from two big dark wet spots on the pink cover. He thought about whether it would be worse to try to rearrange the pillows to obscure them or just leave them be, and knowing he couldn't ponder for long, he left it as it was. He turned out the light and closed the door on the warm little room.

He looked down the dark hall into the yellow light of the bathroom. Kimmy was leaning in at the mirror, doing her simple makeup. She had her dress on, but the rest of her clothes were in a pile by her feet.

"Help me, please," Kimmy said in the polite, shaky voice of someone in need.

Daren slid behind her and calmly helped her tie the back of her dress. He took his time, and after some straightening of the shoulders and skirt, he knew it looked right. She looked so beautiful in it, and he took no small amount of pleasure in knowing exactly what wonderful shapes the blue fabric outlined. He then helped her get the green apron over her head and tied a long bow at the back.

Kimmy wasn't entirely pleased with her eyeliner. It bulged on the outer edge of the lower lid of her left eye, but she didn't have time to fuss. Daren helped her step into her long white-and-blue socks, and rolled them up her calves. He stood and used a corner of the sink to wash his hands and face, and a corner of the mirror to fix his hair.

The baby started crying in the adjacent room. "I'll meet you down there," Kimmy said.

Daren had barely made it into the kitchen before Kimmy came hurriedly down the stairs and handed him baby Olivia. Daren bounced the baby and walked around the kitchen and dining room, nearly tripping over the toy he had bought. Soon enough she started to cry.

Kimmy was throwing dinner together in a rush. The pasta was warming in the big pot with some meat sauce from the fridge. The vegetables were shoveled into the oven while it was heating. "There's a bottle in the fridge," she said.

Daren fumbled through the packed fridge with his free hand until he found the bottle of milk. He tilted the bottle into the baby's mouth until it was gone. He sat at the table and burped her, using a cloth napkin from the table to protect his clothes, then laid her in her nearby stroller.

Kurt arrived in the front door as Darenl was rocking and Kimmy was tasting the food.

"Hey!" Kurt said to no one in particular as he hung up his coat.

"Hey!" Darenl and Kimmy answered in friendly unison.

"Traffic was horrific. There was ice. Lots of fender-benders," Kurt reported. "I thought I might miss dinner. Thanks for waiting."

"It will just be a few minutes. Waiting on the veggies," Kimmy said. Kurt shot her a puzzled look. "Just been busy," she continued, "with the baby, sorry. Sorry for missing your calls."

Daren could tell it pained Kimmy to use her child as an excuse. He just looked at little Olivia, and rocked her. She seemed ready to fuss, but was being quiet, for now.

"No worries," Kurt said. He came over to the stroller. "How was she?" he asked.

"Very good," Daren said, then remembering she was the supposed reason Kimmy was away from her phone, he added, "now, she is. She's been very good just now."

Kurt took the baby and sat in his usual seat at the table in the dining area. She was very happy in her father's lap. Daren and Kurt poured out the wine and talked work and home life at ease while Kimmy finished up and served the table.

"Have a seat, Kim," Kurt said.

"Sure," Kimmy said, over her shoulder, with her back to him. "Could you just untie my, um," hesitating, she continued, "my apron?"

Everyone exchanged glances, and Kurt, somewhat bewildered, looked with squinted eyes around the room. Even through his nearsighted eyes, he didn't like the picture that was painted around him: the glasses on the counter, the dinner uncooked, Daren minding the baby, Kim's sloppy makeup. Kurt tried to quickly untie the knot, but it was too tight, and double tied. He sighed and walked over to Daren's side of the table. He laid Olivia down in the stroller, so he could use both hands to deal with the apron. Once everyone was seated he said "Well... let's eat."

It was mostly quiet as they ate their overcooked pasta and undercooked vegetables. Sometimes Kimmy would prompt Kurt to tell a story, which he would recount in his usual, upbeat tone, but it was obvious he did it joylessly. After the meal, Kurt cleaned the dishes and Kimmy breastfed Olivia. Daren stared out into space. They were all meant to go out to the park and lunch the next day, and Daren wasn't sure what to do. They chatted listlessly for another half hour and then Daren left. He hugged both Kimmy and Kurt.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

The next day Kimmy met Daren at the park, without Kurt and Olivia. Kimmy had on a brave face and assured him everything was fine, that Kurt was angry, and hurt, but it would be ok.

It would be ok for Kimmy, Daren thought, but not for him. He wouldn't be able to have Kimmy again, as a friend or anything else. The night before was so many things. Daren couldn't comprehend their meaning.

He wondered how many of the details Kurt had discovered. Had he found the spots on the bed in the extra room? The marks of her body on the counter? Had he noticed her skin was salty with cum? Did he suspect how loose and well loved her body was? Did he care to know? These were all things Kimmy would know, and perhaps make peace with, but Daren would never.

They had a long embrace, which was tearful for Kimmy. Daren wanted to grieve with tears too, but he still didn't know what for. There were too many things to feel badly about in this great postcoital comedown. They parted in the blinding daytime snow.

Daren got to his car and called the airline. He told them he wouldn't be on his flight the next day. They said they weren't sure if they could credit his flight or not. He didn't mind either way and asked for a call back once they knew. Then he called the rental car agency. He informed them he would be returning the car, not to the airport, but to his home branch. Then he started to drive.

Daren needed to think, and think he did. He thought about all that had transpired and he couldn't solve the paradox. Would there ever be another like Kimmy? Was it sex or something deeper? Was any of it good for him? Unthinkable decisions crossed his mind, but he had to let them all go. He decided he wasn't smart enough to make the right decisions when it came to Kimmy. He had to let it go.

But there was more to consider, like this girlfriend of his back home. He would be good to her. He would tell her the truth. When he had thought enough in the car, he daydreamed of the midnight diner he would stop at, and let it comfort him, as a sort of lonely, sexless peace.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

The following evening, Daren got home. He wanted to go straight to sleep, but the moment he got in the door to his apartment, Anna was texting him that she wanted to come see him. He waited, reading the magazine that had been waiting at his door. He felt nervous, though not as much as he should, to confess to her. She arrived in a rough knit gray sweater and a black skirt, stockings with one sizable run in them, and cream flats. She had a heavy backpack. She gave him a big hug when she came in, and Daren had to sort of rest his arms on her backpack to hug her back.

"Missed you..." she said, looking up at him.

"I missed you, too," Daren said, and it was true. He hadn't missed her until the drive home, but he did miss her then. He felt the urge not to ruin their happiness, and to keep his secret. It made him feel close to Kimmy, to have this thing he was guarding, and not let it go, but he knew he had to. He had to tell Anna, but when she dropped her bag and jumped onto him, wrapping her twig legs around his waist and kissing him how she thought all men wanted to be kissed by a college girl, roughly and passionately, he couldn't help but kiss her back how he always did, as someone with the experience to take her and calm her.

Storiest
Storiest
25 Followers
12