All Comments on 'That Which Could Not Be Denied Pt. 02'

by Storiest

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TnicollTnicoll10 months ago

Now that was interestingly different.

Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

Excuse me; you left out the confrontation with Kurt.

Kimmy just saying it would be all right. That ruined the story for me.

des911des91110 months ago

An unexpected ending. Not sure what to make of it; certainly part 2 improved the story as a whole. There are lots of holes but maybe they don't matter too much. A strange but intriguing tale. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hoping two evil people, Kimmy and Darren get some wonderful STD's and kick off soon. Cheating skank slut and piece of shit guy are the worst. Selfish and hateful toward people that love them. No girlfriend reacts the way Anna did and no husband stands by babysitting while his whore wife takes a walk with her scum lover. So, again, the best thing for those around these two pieces of trash would be they fall victim to their own betrayals.

patilliepatillie10 months ago

Good writng, real flow to it, but need to hear more about Kim and Kurt's situation.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

I actively disliked this, the no remorse from the cheaters, the lack of a confrontation, these 2 adulterers having not a carpe in the world then rushing about to clean up and take care of a just remembered kid. The seeming lack of response from dickwads girlfriend, all this was sour.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

this story leaves me with a very unexplainable feeling. I'm definitely not sure I liked it. Almost like watching a foreign film. You like parts but mostly it just feels off.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

That was indifferent and not the least interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ahhh, all the little snookems are upset because their jack off orgasm was ruined when the cheating whore didn’t get burned. Poor babies, just go read some jerk off stuff from CindyTV and you’ll feel better

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban10 months ago

No Kurt-Kimmy confrontation.... Kurt knew... So, what happened? Did your fingers get tired of typing? The story had potential. Had....

Rating? A generous 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seemed artificial and contrived. Puppets on strings. Wooden and emotionless. There should be some feeling here with the topics covered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoriest@Storiest
I love (attempting) to write good fiction, but I also love sometimes just getting the filth and kink in my mind out onto paper, and hopefully out to the community. Please comment and enjoy all over the place. I love nothing more than an honest opinion.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES