That Which Could Not Be Denied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daren's legs were still tense and his chest still heaving as Kimmy slid his rock hard cock out of her and got to her knees, cum dripping from her pussy. Her soft mouth enveloped his cock. She sucked and tongued and drooled for him. She cleaned his shaft and balls and sucked hard on his tip. Daren gasped and grunted at the extreme stimulation, but Kimmy was acting automatically. She wouldn't wait for him to keep up. Daren fell back onto the little bench again. Kimmy's mouth and hands followed.

He didn't know what happened first, his cock slipping into her throat, or her finger slipping into his ass, but soon enough, with a firm but gentle massage, the remaining cum in his prostate was dribbling into her stomach. She removed her finger slowly and grabbed his hips, then, sucking hard, she pulled her head off of him, leaving barely a thin coating of moisture on his cock. She rested her head on his thigh and looked up at him, playing with his short pubic hair. He caressed her head. She didn't know any other way besides being thorough. After a while of sitting, Daren on the little bench and Kimmy sitting on her feet, Kimmy got up. She drained the overcooked pasta and gathered her clothing.

"Come on," she said with nearly a whisper, taking Daren's hand. "Come upstairs."

12