That Winter's Night with Gloria

Story Info
The night I got to spend with my work wife!
1.5k words
4.33
14.5k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

Bit of a back story here. So I enjoyed working with Gloria and I developed a little bit of a crush on her. I did call her my work wife, she would just laugh. It was all in good fun. So I had this idea for a story, and I heard her voice and the way she speaks and used her voice in this story. Cause we all know we do not use the Queens English of Thee and though now do we?

Gloria and I stood at the break room window on the second floor of our office building. The snow was coming down so hard, we couldn't see the tv station building across the street. The snow was being blown sideways.

We were all alone now, the rest of the staff had been dismissed an hour earlier. Being that she was the security guard, she had to make sure the building was properly secure. I stayed behind to give her a ride home as the buses had stopped running. No man or woman left behind right?

So there we stood at the window as I said.

"Ain't that fucking sum tin!" Gloria said.

"Yeah!" I said.

Our smartphones dinged, and we saw that the roads were now closed. We were now stuck here till the roads were open again.

"Mother fuckers closed the fucking roads!" She said all pissed off. "Now what are we going to do?" She asked.

I turned on the break room TV and sure enough there it was on the screen. "All state roads are now closed!" The bubble-headed blonde newscaster said.

"Let's go on a raiding party Glo and see what we can get, so we can try to be comfortable here tonight!"

"Oh, Mike I like that!" She said with a gleam in her soft brown eyes.

We went downstairs and I got a cart from the mailroom and we grabbed what we could from the 3 vending coolers on the first floor. Pizzas', burgers and chips. She grabbed like 5 bottles of coke and I grabbed some water bottles. We took them back upstairs and placed them in the fridge. Then we went to the 3rd floor and we went into the storage area there and grabbed a dozen orange throws and took a carton of bubble wrap and those bubble packs too. We took our haul back to the second-floor break room.

We placed the throws on the padded benches against the wall. It wasn't the Marriott down the street, but it would do.

"Well, I guess I finally get to spend the night with my work wife finally!" I joked.

"Well don't be getting no ideas about a honeymoon, sweetie!" Gloria said and stroked my cheek as she laughed.

Her brown fingers felt so nice on my soft gray beard. It sent a charge down to my balls. My cock jumped.

We ate and talked and talked and talked, and she kept sending messages to her son, and boyfriend.

Evening came and we decided we should get some sleep. So She took one end of the benches and I took the other.

I was half asleep and then I felt her sitting next to me.

"Mike, I need to cuddle, would you mind?" She asked.

"Sure Glo," I replied.

I lay on my side and she lay next to me, her back toward me. I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes.

I heard her sigh a sigh of contentment.

"This be feeling nice!" She said. She turned over and we now lay face to face. She looked into my eyes and then kissed me. Her red lips were so full and soft.

"Glo this shouldn't be happening you know; you are with your boyfriend!' I told her.

"Oh he is more interested in his games then he is with me. He just fucks me now and again and lately, that ain't much."

I just lay there, and my cock got hard and she smiled.

"I think you feel the same way, Mike!' She giggled as she felt my cock press into her crotch.

We started kissing more intently and I ran my hands over her shirt. We stopped and she took it off and removed her undershirt and removed her sports bra. Her firm apple tits finally were exposed to me Her dark chocolate nipples erect.

"Ah feels good to be free from that torture!" She said.

I leaned up and suckled her right nipple. She pushed my head into her chest and I just sucked on it.

"Yes, baby you suck on my titties!" She moaned.

I took my right hand and rolled her left nipple tween my fingers.

"Oh fuck that feels so nice baby!" She purred.

I stopped for a minute and she looked down at me.

"Why you stop?" She said.

"Cause your nipples ain't the only thing I want to suck on!" I growled.

She laughed, "You white boys all the same, sucking pussy that's what you love to do!'

"Damn straight girl now get your pants off and let me eat you out."

She faked a grumble and then stood up and removed her pants and thongs. There was very little pubic hair on her.

"I refuse to remove my socks as my feet are always cold!" she said with a sly smile.

I had placed one of the throws on the table next to me and she sat on it, she spread her legs and I saw stars!

"So you really did get that star tattoo you told me about?"

"Yup!" She said with her sexy cute smile. "You like it?"

I just dove in and kissed her stars and nibbled on her inner thighs I ran my finger and thumb along the sides of her out pussy lips, massaging them and moving up and exposing her little clit. She moaned a little and she said oh I like that.

I didn't say anything except lean in and suck on her clit. And then slide a finger inside her slick wetness. Her pussy was a nice healthy pink and I was enjoying it. I kept sucking on her clit and fingering her pussy. It kept getting wetter and wetter.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me!" She kept saying it over and over.

I was enjoying getting her all worked up, getting her close to cumming and then slowing down.

She finally got so frustrated she grabbed my head and pulled me up.

"Either you get me off NOW or I am going to make your life hell for a long ass time!" She grumped.

I knew her well enough she would literally make my life hell for a long time.

So I stood up, grabbed her legs spread em wide and shoved my dripping cock inside her. She moved just so and wrapped her stems around my back and ground into me Her pussy grabbed ahold of my cock and released it

It was like a velvet vice wrapped around me. Now it was her turn to get me close to getting a nut

Soon we were both oohing and awing into each other. I released my seed inside her and she bucked against me I kept thrusting deep inside her She came to a couple of more times and we lay there for a bit recovering. She finally pushed me off her and I fell on the floor.

"I need to get cleaned up and she walked out of the room, her brown bootie just swaying a little. She stopped looked over her shoulder and blew me a kiss. I followed her for a bit, just enjoying watching her nude slim body gliding down the hallway.

We both went into the bathrooms and were glad there were showers. We both knew if we took a shower together that we would start up again. We needed a few hours to recharge our sexual batteries

We slept a little and cuddled, we fucked off and on and within 24 hours the roads were cleared enough to drive home. She was only 4 miles from me, so it was all good taking her home.

It was good and bad having her close to me. She would now come over and spend some time with me. I loved it when she would wear my football jerseys and just a pair of panties.

I would come up behind her in the kitchen and grab her ass. There was not on spot in my apartment that we did not christen.

She still kept her place to get a breather. But one day she stopped by and sat me down on the couch.

"I'm pregnant!" She exclaimed.

I sat back floored "Really "

"Well, it was bound to happen sugar!" She said, "With all them, bootie calls we had!"

I offered to marry her, but she said no it was all good. She kissed me.

And a few months later our beautiful daughter Cherise was born.

Gloria one day confessed that she had wanted to pregnant again and was glad it was a girl. She always wanted to have a girl as she had 3 sons already.

I spoiled Cherise as much as I could, and Gloria and I are still on good terms if you know what mean.

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers