That's a Wrap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that, Hayley withdrew, leaving his cock to throb in the cool air of the room. Michael closed his eyes, not wanting to look the women in the eye.

"Michael, it's okay," she spoke, her tone calm and collected. "We have all night."

"Plus, if you cum now, you will last longer the next time," Lyndsy chimed in, a little smirk decorating her lips. She then moved back in, grasping his cock to give him a slow stroke.

"Can... can I cum on Hayley's tits please?" Michael gasped out, cringing internally at how desperate and creepy he sounded. The ladies didn't seem to have the same opinion, it seemed, as Hayley let out a breathless laugh and Lyndsy shot him a full smile.

"English?" She then asked, clearly amused. "What do you think?"

"Why not? You can bet he's been dreaming about it for a long time," Hayley then spoke, moving closer as Lyndsy pressed a sloppy kiss to Michael's cock.

"Yes," Michael replied before moaning again as Lyndsy took him back in her mouth. Her tongue flattened against his shaft as she gave his cockhead another long suck. His hips jerked, pushing his cock deeper into Lyndsy's mouth as she started to bob her head, her hand jerking him where her lips and tongue didn't reach. Her other hand moved to fondle his balls, the feeling making him groan her name. He could feel his orgams approaching raplidly as he stopped fighting against it, Lyndsy speeding up as she moaned around his erection.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" He shouted, feeling himself pulse in anticipation already. Lyndsy reacted immediately, pulling back her mouth, leaving his cock coated in saliva and precum as she kept working him over. Hayley moved in closer, gathering her breasts and pushing her chest out as much as she could.

"Come on, Mike," Lyndsy spoke, her hand jerking him fast. "Cum on those massive, English tits!"

"Fuck, Lyndsy, Hayley!" Micheal yelled as he finally fell over the edge. His hips launched forward as he felt his cock pulse, the feeling of pure pleasure flooding his entire body as he moaned loudly. He watched as spurt after spurt of cum shot out of his cock, coating Hayley's breasts in a sticky layer of warm seed, the actress smiling wide. Lyndsy kept stroking him through his orgasm, gasping and giggling with every spurt until it finally came to an end, Michael sagging back against the couch, empty and sated. He then watched as Lyndsy leaned over, gathering some cum off Hayley's left breast with her tongue before pulling her into a sloppy kiss, Michael letting out a shaky breath as they parted.

"Damn," Lyndsy spoke before moving her hands to rub some cum into Hayley's skin. "He sure came a lot, huh."

"Seems so," Hayley replied before grabbing Lyndsy's hand, licking off more cum off her palm and fingers. "Tastes very nice, though."

"Yeah, can't wait to see how it feels when he cums inside me," Lyndsy replied with a giggle, causing Michael to gasp at the image those words produced in his head.

"However, I do feel I need to clean up a little now," Hayley replied, standing back up on her feet. "It's a good thing the bathroom is right next to the bedroom, you two can at least keep yourself occupied."

Michael stood up at that, reaching out a hand to Lyndsy as he then pulled her up as well.

"Right. Bedroom it is, then?" He asked, still feeling a little light headed. Both women only gave him a little nod before starting to walk. The trio reached the bedroom quickly, and as Hayley moved towards the bathroom, Lyndsy then turned to face Michael.

"So, Mister," she spoke as the bathroom door closed, leaving them both alone in the room. "Where were we..."

Instead of answering, Michael closed the small gap between them, pressing his lips against hers. Lyndsy giggled against his lips before reciprocating, angling her head before letting Michael deepen the kiss, her hands roaming his sides. Michael groaned, tasting himself on Lyndsy's lips as he grasped her hips, pulling her flush against him. They stood like that for a while, letting themselves get lost in the kisses and touches, before he pulled back, panting.

"May I?" He asked, his hands moving to the buttons of her uniform.

"Michael, I sucked your cock and jerked you off, of course you can," she replied with a quiet laugh as he got to work unbuttoning her shirt. She had done some of that work for him before, so the shirt hit the floor in record time. Lyndsy wasn't idle, quickly working the skirt down, leaving her standing only in matching dark blue bra and panties as she stepped out of the skirt.

"You're gorgeous, Lyndsy," he spoke, grasping her lightly by the chin.

"You're not that bad yourself," she replied, her hands moving behind her back, unclasping the bra and then letting it fall on the floor, her small but perky breasts now on full display. She moved, laying herself on her back on the bed as she rested her head on the small mountain of pillows in the middle of the headboard. She raised her hand, croaking her finger at him. Michael compiled, finally getting rid of his shirt and undershirt as he sat down on the bed before crawling over, already feeling his cock harden again.

"So gorgeous," he then spoke, bending down to kiss her again. He groaned into her mouth as he felt his cock brush against the soft material of her panties, her nails scratching lightly against his back. He broke the kiss, sliding down lower to nuzzle at her neck.

"Michael..." she gasped, prompting him to move lower. He moved his hands up moving to cup her perky breasts, her hard nipples poking upwards.

"Sorry, not so lucky as English in this department," Lyndsy deadpanned before letting out a moan as Michael wrapped his lips around her nipple, giving it a suck as he squeezed on the soft flesh of her breasts.

"I don't care," he spoke before latching onto the second nipple, giving it a long, filthy suckle as he squeezed her tits roughly again. Lyndsy moaned again, even louder than before as he then slid lower, his eyes level with her thoroughly soaked panties.

"You didn't lie, damn, Lyndsy," he spoke as he hooked his fingers over the waistband and pulled, shuffling to kneel in front of her. With some help from Lyndsy, he soon hand them off, throwing them to the side as he finally had her completely naked. He gasped, seeing her pussy glistened with wetness, his hand moving down to give a few tugs at his already hard cock.

"I leave you alone for a few moments and this is what I come back to."

He froze, hearing that sexy British accent in his ears again.

"By all means, do please continue. The show is really exhilarating to watch," Hayley continued, Micheal clearly hearing a sharp gasp at the end of that sentence. He looked Lyndsy in the eye, exchanging a smile before flopping back down. He wasted no more time, his tongue darting out to lick a long stripe from bottom to top of Lyndsy's pussy.

"Michael," she let out a soft gasp as he then gave a suckle to her clit. He slid his hands to cup her ass as he started licking, the scent and taste of Lyndsy's juices overwhelming him for a short moment. He doubled down on his efforts, hearing Lyndsy gasp and moan as he moved back to licking her clit, moving his right hand to tease her entrance with his fingers. Lyndsy responded, sliding her legs over his shoulders as she let out a loud gasp.

"Oh my God, Michael, oh fuuuuck! Oh yes, just like that, honey!" Lyndsy moaned, her back arching off the bed as he then slid two fingers inside her, marveling at how tight and wet she was. He listened, keeping up the oral assault on her swollen nub as he pumped his fingers in and out of her slowly, delighting in the way she writhed under him.

"Don't you fucking dare stop now, Michael," she then yelled out, her voice desperate and hoarse. "Make me fucking cum, ohhhh yesss, fuck, don't stop."

He groaned against her pussy, focusing fully on what she ordered him to do. He pumped his fingers faster now as he captured her clit between his lips, sucking on it as he did with her nipples before.

"FUUUUCK, MICHAEL, YES!" She then yelled as he felt her cunt quiver and pulse, her muscles trapping his fingers inside her momentarily. He pushed through the resistance, fucking her through the orgasm as he lapped up all the sweet juices leaking from her cunt. Soon, he felt the pulsing fade away as she let out a final gasp, her entire body relaxing into the soft mattress as he withdrew back to kneeling, his lips smarting as he breathed hard.

Just then, both of them heard a loud moan to the side where Hayley stood. Turning their heads, they saw her standing against the wall only in her stockings, her right hand buried between her legs as she squeezed her breast with her left hand.

"Whoa English," Lyndsy spoke, breathing hard. "Who's horny now, huh?"

"Shut up," Hayley replied, withdrawing her hand before moving over to the bed. "You two looked too bloody gorgeous."

Michael groaned as Hayley plopped onto the mattress, her presence somehow reminding him of the fact he was rock hard again. She seemed to notice as her hand moved to grasp him, giving him a few quick jerks as she kissed him, Lyndsy watching both of them.

"Very nice," she then commented, keeping up the slow tempo

"Yeah, feels good," Michael replied, a little gasp leaving his lips. "Fuck."

"Lie on your back," she whispered into his ear as she withdrew her hand. He complied, laying down right next to Lyndsy, the two Americans exchanging a warm smile between each other. Then, things happened quickly - Hayley straddled Michael's hips before rising up, taking his rock hard cock in her hand and then impaling herself on it, sinking down slowly as she moaned at the stretch.

"Oh fuuuuck, Hayley! Jesus, ooooh!" Michael moaned out, his hips jerking up as she sank down fully, planting her hands on his chest.

"Damn, English, no prisoners, huh," Lyndsy added, a giggle leaving her lips as Hayley adjusted.

"Shut up," she replied as she started to move, rising up to sink down, her lips shaped like a perfect "O" as she gasped. "Oh, Michael, you're so big, so good."

"Hayley..." he groaned as his hands moved from her stockinged thighs up to her hips and then even higher to cup her massive tits. Hayley moaned, Michael using his fingers to tweak and pinch her nipples lightly before rising up, his mouth replacing his fingers as his hands squeezed as much of her tits as he could manage. He groaned against the soft skin of her breasts as Hayley sank down to the hilt and stopped moving, her hand grasping his hair to pin him in place as she let out a loud moan.

"Told you he's a tit guy, English. Look at him, like a big baby," he then heard Lyndsy comment as he suddenly spotted her behind Hayley, her lips just inches from her ear.

"I concur," Hayley replied before pulling Michael into a filthy, sloppy kiss as his hands slid down to cup her full ass. He broke the kiss as he then squeezed it, before moving back down to the previous position. He adjusted again, watching as Lyndsy pulled Hayley into another sloppy kiss, her hands replacing Michael's mouth on her tits. He then planted his feet on the mattress and grabbed her hips, pulling her up slightly before starting to move, pumping his cock up into her.

"Oh, Michael yes, fuck me," Hayley moaned out as Michael slowly sped up, each thrust harder than the previous one. He groaned, feeling her tight pussy squeezing around his hard shaft, her ass slapping against his pelvis with every thrust of his hips. Lyndsy wasn't being idle either, placing filthy kisses on Hayley's neck while her hand drifted lower to rub at her clit. While the position offered him a great view, an idea suddenly formed in Michael's head. He gave Hayley one more hard thrust before pulling out completely, a whine leaving the actress's mouth as he did so.

"I want to try a thing," he then said, scrambling to a kneeling position again. "Turn around, Hayley."

She shot him a quizzing look, Lyndsy pulling her into another kiss as she turned around. Michael gave his cock a few more jerks as he ogled her ass before moving closer, spreading her legs before pushing back inside her, causing both of them to moan. He didn't bother with being gentle now, immediately setting a quick pace as he started to fuck her, the sight of her ass jiggling with every thrust making him mad with lust.

"Oh, Michael yeees, oh fuck, so good!" Hayley moaned out as he kept up the pace, his cock pistoning in and out of her soaked pussy as he groped her breasts, feeling Lyndsy's fingers glide against his cock as she worked Hayley's clit over. The British actress screamed and moaned, clearly overwhelmed by the sensations flooding through her.

"Come on, English, you can do it," Lyndsy spoke, rubbing quick at her clit as Michael grasped Hayley's hips, driving himself in and out of her as fast as he could. "Good girl, so good, a perfect slut," she added, moving her head to suck on her nipple, Hayley's tits bouncing and jiggling wildly with every hard thrust of Michael's hips.

"Take it, take my fucking cock!" He yelled out, already feeling his second orgasm of the night building up.

"Yes, yes, don't stop, oh my God I'm gonna cum, I'm... I'm cumming!!" Hayley moaned out, her voice hoarse as Michael felt her inner muscles clench hard against his cock and her whole body spasm and shudder. Lyndsy moved in for a kiss, swallowing her moans of pleasure as Michael kept up the pace, fucking her through the orgasm as he felt her juices spray against his balls and belly. He then pulled her to him, her back hitting his chest as the pulsing faded away, the man slowing the speed of his thrusts but keeping them powerful, pushing Hayley into another orgasm right after the first one. This time, he kept himself still as Hayley spasmed in his arms, gasping in sync with the pulses of her muscles as Michael suckled on her neck, delighting in the feeling of her unraveling in his arms. Hayley then moved a little - enough to cause his cock to fall out of her - before collapsing onto the mattress, panting and gasping as her thighs quivered.

"Holy shit," Lyndsy spoke, rubbing at Hayley's shoulder. "You okay there, English?"

"I'm fine, I just need... a moment," she replied, panting so loudly as if she had just ran a marathon. Michael then scooted over, pulling Lyndsy into a deep kiss before pushing her down, laying over her.

"Hi there. Missed me?" He then spoke, looking Lyndsy right in the eye. He watched as her lips curved into a smile, her legs rubbing against his hips.

"I did, but you seemed to be having too much fun," she replied, gasping as he then dragged the tip of his cock right over her clit, teasing her. He let out a breathy laugh before grasping himself and pushing inside Lyndsy's soaking cunt in one swift stroke, moaning as he bottomed out.

"Oh, fuck, Mike, yes!" She then moaned out, her nails digging into Michael's back. He started to move, moaning with every hard thrust, Lyndsy leaning up to pull him into a filthy kiss, her hand threading through his hair as he felt her nipples rub against his chest. He let his hand slide under her ass as he kept up his slow pace, slamming his cock inside her as deep as he could as he broke the kiss, groaning as the feeling of her tight pussy squeezed around his raging erection.

"Oh Lyndsy, you feel so fucking good," he gasped, looking into her beautiful blue eyes as he fucked her, moans leaving her lips as their bodies moved as one.

"That's it Michael, keep it up." He then heard Hayley's voice, quiet and hoarse. "Fuck her just like that."

"Yes, Mike, keep fucking me," Lyndsy then gasped out, her legs locking behind his hips as her hand moved between their bodies, her fingers starting to rub against her swollen clit. "Ohh, yes, don't stop, I'm so close."

Michael groaned, feeling her pussy squeeze just a bit tighter against his cock. He sped up a little, the sounds of their bodies colliding positively filthy, the feeling of his own orgasm approaching now suddenly picking up in intensity.

"Oh Lyndsy, I'm gonna cum honey, oh God," Michael moaned, speeding up as he felt his orgasm approaching rapidly.

"Fuck yes, Michael, cum inside me, fill me up!" Lyndsy replied, pulling him even closer, smashing her lips against his.

"Do it Michael, fill her cunt up with your spunk. Good boy."

He broke the kiss to let out a primal roar, his orgasm hitting him right when Lyndsy's climax hit her. His whole world narrowed down to just the feeling of his cock pulsing, spilling his hot, sticky seed deep inside Lyndsy's quivering and soaked cunt, filling her up just as she wanted him to. He groaned with each pulse of his aching cock, Lyndsy's gasps and the power of his climax causing his hips to jerk out of rhythm until he was fully spent, lowering himself to kiss Lyndsy tenderly and slowly, savouring the feeling of her mouth on his and the fading pulsing of her inner muscles around his cock as she took his load. They broke apart to gasp for air after a moment, Michael pushing himself up to slowly pull out of her, both of them whimpering at the loss. He then collapsed back against the pillows - sated, happy and tired.

"Wow, it's so warm inside of me... damn, Michael, it feels so good," Lyndsy then spoke, Michael noticing a dribble of his cum leaking out of her pussy already. Before he answered, Hayley moved herself between her legs, sliding her fingers from Lyndsy's cunt right up to her clit before licking them clean.

"Damn, English, ow," Lyndsy let out a weak laugh as she saw it happen, sharply taking in her breath as her finger touched the clit. "Sorry, too sensitive. I think we all need a while."

As if on cue, Hayley then yawned.

"Oh my, I think you might be right," shespoke as she stretched before sitting down, rolling down the stockings.

"Cuddles?" Michael then spoke, spreading his arms to both sides of the bed. Both Lyndsy and Hayley nodded before scooting over, Hayley to his left and Lyndsy to his right.

"That was amazing," Michael then spoke as he felt both actresses settle into his chest and sides. "Holy shit, somebody pinch me."

Both women giggled at that, letting their hands roam his chest.

"It's as real as it gets Michael," Hayley replied.

"All according to plan, correct English?" Lyndsy spoke, smirking like a cat that caught the canary. Michael felt Hayley freeze as his minds suddenly filled with questions.

"What plan?" He then asked, turning his head to face Hayley. The British actress sighed as she then started to speak.

"Well, we had been planning to seduce you for a while now, but something always threw a spanner in the works. The part was our last chance, so we decided to go all in - with costumes, the invitation, all of it. As you can see, it worked wonderfully."

"Wow," Michael gasped before starting to laugh, the sound of it echoing through the room. "Damn, you both sure don't leave anything to chance, do you?"

"You bet, honey," Lyndsy chimed in before turning off the lights, plunging the room into darkness. "Much better."

Michael shuffled a little, letting Hayley and Lyndsy place their heads on his shoulders. He felt tired and aching, the mess of limbs the three of them created would be a pain to distinguish heads and tails from and he could never be sure what the next day would bring. But now, as he drifted into sleep, he could only think of the feeling of two gorgeous women cuddling up to him after a round of great sex.

And maybe for now this would suffice.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Chauffeur Hayley Atwell seduces her chauffeur.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Love Your Teacher Hayley Atwell seduces one of her students.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Watson's Lodge "Audition" Emma was tipped off about the Lodge, and really wants in.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Stars for the Stars Ch. 01 A new escort and his first famous client.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hollywood Intern Ch. 01 - Gal Gadot The adventure of an 18-yr old Hollywood Intern.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories