That's Good, Baby

Story Info
A short, dominant suck and fuck...
875 words
4.09
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Take your clothes off. Yes, here. Yes, all of them. Yes, now. Good. That's very good. No, no, don't cover yourself. Be proud of those sexy tits. Let me see them. Let me stare. Mmm. Good. I love when you show them off for me.

Yes, that's it. Bend over and show me that cleavage. That's good, baby. You are making my dick so hard right now. Now those panties too. I want to see that pussy. Fuck, yes. Do that again. It's so hot to see you touch yourself.

Are you wet? Of course you are, you naughty little slut. Slide a finger in and get those pussy juices on it. Mmm, fuck yes. Now lick it for me. Taste yourself. Fuck, I want a taste. Walk closer to me. Even closer, put those tits in my face. Good. Now get more pussy juice on that finger and put it in my mouth. Mmmmmmm. Uhnnn.

Fuck, my cock is throbbing with desire. I'm fucking salivating so bad, I want to eat that pussy. No, don't touch my cock yet. You haven't earned that privilege. I want you to dance for me first. Yes, dance. You will do it or I will not fuck you tonight, and you want to be fucked, don't you, baby. That's right you do. So dance. Good, that's good. Slower, though. To a nice slow beat, sultry and hot. Mmm, yes. Moving like that makes your curves so hot. Caress yourself while you do that. Cup those tits and run a finger up your thighs and stomach. Good, fuck, so good. Now face away from me. I want to watch that ass. No, keep it slow. I don't need you twerking or shaking, I want to watch you gyrate and thrust. Yeah, just like that. Mmm. Bend more this time, stick that ass in my face. Mmm, fuck I love that. The way you curve that back.

You know I'm going to ride that ass, don't you. Now bite your lip and stare at my package while you look back over that ass. Mmmm. You know you look sexy as fuck, babe. There has never been a woman more fuckable in my sight. Ok, you can touch me now. Come sit on my lap and unbutton my shirt while I smell your hair and touch that body. Mmm, don't stop. All the buttons. I know it feels good when I do that. I can hear those slutty whimpers and moans. I know what you want. But I want you to undress me. That's it, kiss me now while you push the shirt back and off my arms. Mmmm. Fuck. Your tits feel so good against my chest.

Now stand up. Turn around. Bend over for me. That's right. I want to feel that ass. (Smack!) Naughty slut, you love it when I spank you, don't you. (Smack! Smack!) Mmm. So fucking hot. Mmmm. You like it when I nibble and kiss that ass too. I like it too. Now turn around and let's do something about my pants. No, don't touch my cock yet. Just the pants, unzip and pull them down without touching my dick. Mmm, but fuck your breath feels so good on it. That's it, all the way down.

Now standup and dance again. Keep those eyes on me. My eyes. My lips. My hard dick. Move closer. Watch me stroke for you. You want this to be your hand around this rock hard dick, don't you? You know you made it so hard. You know how fucking sexy you are, how much you fucking turn me on. Ok, then. You're right, but before you can wrap your hands or lips around this dick, I need to fuck that wet pussy.

Turn around, now down, hands on my thighs, lower that pussy right on to this cock. Mmmm, that's it. Now push down slow, take my cock inside you. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucck, your pussy is so tight and wet. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh yes, baby, that's it. Ride that erection you made so big and hard, ride my cock, baby. Fuck! Louder, baby, who fucking cares if anyone hears you cumming! Louder for your man, baby! Mmmmmmmm, I love feeling you cum like that, how your pussy convulses and you squeeze my dick.

Now, I want you to suck it, Baby. Get on your knees and oooohhh, fuck, you're good at that! Ooohhhhhhhhh, yes, you dirty slut, take that cock like you were fucking starving for it. Mmmm, yeah, ooohhh, yes. Fuck! Now I'm gonna cum for you, babe. No, you don't get to eat it this time, I want to cum on those incredible tits, yeah, use your hand like that, mmm. Fuck, bring those tits close, I want to jizz all over them, fuck, fuck, FUUUCCKKK!!! Oh. Yes. Wow, baby. Just fucking wow. Mmm, yes, you can suck me dry. Oh fuck, that feels so sensitive and good. Fuck. Mmmm... You are such a perfect little cock lover. Come kiss me now. No, of course I don't care if I get cum on me, I want you in my lap and your lips on mine. Mmm, I can taste myself on your lips. So. Fucking. Hot. Mmm.