...That's My Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're fixing go to Casa Ole; Friday's their shrimp fajita day," Adelaide invited.

"Casa Ole! Andy! You, I thought you said you hate their 'fresh out the microwave' stuff?" Justine asked.

"Andy?" Adelaide asked, now seeing the obvious discomfort on her fiancé's face.

"Well, don't let me keep you," Justine said cheerfully. "I've got a pre-nup to activate. Have a good lunch, hear?"

"A what?" Richard finally spoke.

"Oh! Hey, listen, Adelaide, here, here's my card," Justine said, finding one of her business cards in her fanny pack. "Andy's got my cell; I'm sure he'll give it to you."

"Thanks!" Adelaide smiled happily, accepting the card. "Andy? Come on; I'm dying get some fajitas."

"Fuck your fajitas, okay?" Andy snarled at Adelaide. "God damn, how, how stupid, just how fucking stupid are you?"

"What?" Adelaide gasped, shocked at Andy's vehemence.

Justine did not hear the rest of their conversation; she was pedaling rapidly toward her Pinoak home. She now wished she'd made use of blue tooth technology; she wanted to talk to her mom, she needed to talk to her mom. She also wanted to talk to her dad, wanted to get Penny Jones's phone number.

"Why?" kept echoing in her head as she pumped her legs, pushing her bicycle as hard as she could.

Monday morning, Martin Boyd expressed deep sympathy; he'd been a guest at her wedding. And, he assured Justine, she could have as much time as she needed to handle her situation. They both shared a sickly smile when Martin said it was a good thing she found out about this now instead of two weeks earlier.

"I mean, April fifteenth is rough enough," Martin concluded.

Entering the work area, Justine again slid onto her ergonomic chair and started the log-in procedure. It was a strict policy; if you stepped away from your desk, even for the purpose of stepping two cubicles down to borrow a pencil, you were to log out of the network. She jerked when her telephone rang.

"Ms. Hennessey? A uh, Ms. Voisen to see you?" Yvette Petitjean's voice jangled in Justine's ear when Justine picked up her handset.

Justine knew it was not Yvette Petitjean's fault that she had the perfect body; large breasts, slim waist and round hips leading into tapered thighs. Justine knew it was not Yvette's fault she had a beautiful face with a light summer tan. But, Justine hated the perky and bubbly receptionist. Justine found the brunette voice annoying, found the girl's manner of dress inappropriate, found everything about Yvette to be objectionable.

"You are one petty little bitch," Justine muttered to herself as she walked to the reception area, wondering who Ms. Voisen might be.

"Hi, I uh, you gave me your card and Andy kicked me out," Adelaide Voisen chirped when Justine stepped into the lobby.

Standing next to her car, Adelaide's baby bump had not been apparent. She'd been wearing a long, baggy top and some khaki shorts. Now, in a halter top and Daisy Duke Shorts, Adelaide's pale belly did show her four months of pregnancy. The halter top also showed that Adelaide and Justine were similarly built. Short, slim with hardly noticeable breasts or buttocks.

Approaching the girl, Justine smiled. She could smell the girl's jasmine scented lotion.

"He, when did he kick you out?" Justine asked.

"Right after you left, Friday. I tried to call the number you gave me? On the card? But it said you were out of the office and wouldn't be back until Monday and..." Adelaide said.

"So, where have you been staying? Never mind, wait here, I need to get my purse," Justine said.

It was purely spur of the moment thinking on her part. Just has it had been spur of the moment thinking that had Justine cycling past Richard's old apartment.

"So, where have you been?" Justine asked, herding Adelaide out of the office building.

"Denise's; she's got the apartment right next to Andy's? But ew! Her boyfriend? He's all like I owe him something for staying there and you was being so nice and..."

"Sweetheart, I wasn't being nice," Justine tittered as she opened the door of her car. "Believe me, I was being a total bitch to Richard and was loving every minute of it."

"Who?" Adelaide asked.

"Andy," Justine supplied.

"Oh. Oh yeah. So, what's his real name? And, are y'all really married?" Adelaide asked, putting her garbage bag of clothes at her feet.

"His name is Richard Andrew Hennessey," Justine said. "And, yes, we are married. We had a beautiful wedding at Atonement Lutheran Church."

"Why there?" Adelaide asked. "I mean, as pretty as St. Elizabeth By The Lake is? That's where I'd have my wedding."

"We're Lutheran," Justine said.

"Oh. I uh," Adelaide said, blushing with embarrassment. "Um, so, yall are getting a divorce?"

"We are," Justine agreed.

Adelaide looked around at the neighborhood, at the large homes on Caledonia. She looked with real interest as the garage door slowly crept up on Justine's garage.

"You need a bigger motor," Adelaide supplied. "That's a one quarter; you need at least a one half for the size of the door."

"Is that what it is?" Justine asked, getting out of the car and looking up at the small motor that operated the garage door.

"Uh huh. Whoever put it up there was being a cheapskate," Adelaide said. "So, why we here?"

"Uh? You need a place to stay? And, truthfully, I kind of feel a little responsible. If I hadn't been such a little bitch to Richard, you might still be living in his apartment," Justine said, herding Adelaide into the home.

Richard's key was still on the kitchen table. He'd come by on Saturday to retrieve his clothing and other essentials while Justine and her family labored at the Homeless Shelter. As instructed, he'd left his key on the table before leaving the house for the final time.

Working quickly, Justine prepared herself and her guest a lunch. Just as she'd suspected, Denise had not fed Adelaide much during the weekend. Adelaide ate ravenously of the two ham sandwiches and the handful of sour cream and cheddar flavored potato chips. Justine smiled as Adelaide giggled happily when Justine put the fruit cup in front of her.

"Okay, I have to go back to work," Justine said, putting her dish into the dishwasher. "And, I've got an appointment with Penny...ah! I've got an appointment with Penny Jones; she's my attorney..."

"Why people say that? Attorney? What's the difference between an attorney and a lawyer?" Adelaide asked, spooning some of the fruit chunks into her pretty mouth.

"An attorney is someone you've hired to represent you in a civil or criminal proceeding," Justine smiled. "A lawyer is the loathsome lowlife douchebag sitting at the other table."

Adelaide laughed and Justine's smile grew wider. She liked the sound of the attractive red head's laughter.

"Anyway, I've got an appointment with Penny Jones at three; so, I'll be here at about two thirty to pick you up," Justine said.

"Me? Why?" Adelaide asked, putting her dish into the dishwasher.

"Uh? Because, Sweetheart? You are proof positive that Richard, Andy was having an affair, had broken the fidelity clause in our pre-nup," Justine said, placing a small hand on Adelaide's baby bump.

Justine showed Adelaide to the guest bedroom. She pointed out the bathroom across the hall, then reminded Adelaide she'd be back to pick her up.

Returning to work, Justine did her best to be productive. She fretted about her meeting with Penny. She also wondered at her own foolishness; she'd left a complete stranger alone in her home. She knew nothing about Adelaide Voisen, other than the girl was eighteen years old, was a native of DeGarde, Louisiana, and had been thrown out of her mother's home. Adelaide had said her mother threw her out when she revealed her pregnancy, but Justine had no way of knowing if that was the truth.

"Well, we know she was fucking your husband," Justine muttered and caught herself before entering the total into the wrong column. "Justine! Pay attention."

At two thirty, Justine jumped up from her desk. Bustling from the building, she wished Yvette a good afternoon and forced a smile to her face when the bubbly brunette wished her a good day.

She managed to reach her home in under twenty minutes; she'd hit every green light from Martin Boyd to driveway. Entering the home through the front door, Justine found a nearly naked red head sleeping on top of the comforter on the guest bed. Adelaide wore only a skimpy pair of lace panties as she curled on the bed.

"Hey, Sleepy head," Justine said gently, rubbing Adelaide's bare shoulder.

"Uh?" Adelaide gasped, looking around.

"Come on, Sweetheart, put some clothes on," Justine said, briefly admiring Adelaide's pretty little titties with large rust colored areole and fat nipples.

Adelaide needed to tinkle and was sleepily brushing her hair as she found a semi-clean pull over shirt and a pair of khakis. The khakis did not zip all the way up, but the oversized shirt hid that fact from view. She slipped her feet into her flip flops and shuffled out the front door to Justine's car.

Penny Jones shrugged when Justine apologized for being ten minutes late. She reminded Justine, it was the full hour whether Justine spent ten minutes or fifty minutes in her office.

"Lawyer? Or attorney?" Adelaide asked, pointing a well-chewed fingernail at Penny.

"Attorney," Justine laughed.

"Hmm?" Penny asked, then she and Justine looked at the pre-nuptial agreement she'd drafted and that Justine and Richard had signed.

"And you have proof? Not just sighting some girl getting into the car with your husband?" Penny pressed.

"Adelaide, you're up," Justine said.

Adelaide told Penny of meeting Andy at Tommy's Po-boys; it was her eighteenth birthday and she'd gone there to get a soft serve ice cream cone. This really handsome blond man; he kind of reminded her of Thor, from that movie, you know, with the rugged good looks and blond hair and he challenged her to a video game in the back of the shop and...

"We went back to his apartment," Adelaide said, a tear trickling down her cheek.

"Wait. He, Richard, Andy, he already had that apartment?" Justine interrupted.

"Why is that important?" Penny asked, a little irritated at the interruption.

"That's the apartment he had when we started dating," Justine explained. "Apparently, when we got married, he just hung onto that apartment."

Losing her virginity had hurt. Somehow, Andy had been excited about her virginity, had been very excited to be the one to pluck her cherry. Even though Adelaide was very sore down there, Andy wanted to do it, have sex again.

"Men," Justine snorted, then made the sign of locking her lips when Penny shot her another irritated look.

Upon finding out that she was pregnant, Andy had proposed marriage. As proof, Adelaide held up her left hand, showing Penny the engagement ring.

"His quarterly bonus!" Justine snapped.

"Hmm?" Penny asked, nodding to Adelaide that she'd seen the ring.

"Told me they'd switched to a different base commission ratio and he'd just missed the cap. That's why he didn't get his third quarter bonus," Justine admitted. "I bet that's what he used to buy the ring with."

"We will petition his tax returns for the past three years," Penny said as Adelaide finished her narration.

"And, Ms. Jones? Adelaide's going to need you to represent her; she needs to sue Richard Andrew Hennessey for child support, as well as all medical bills pertaining to her pregnancy," Justine said.

Justine paid the retainer for Penny to represent the eighteen year old girl, using her credit card. A soft squeeze to Adelaide's upper thigh quieted the girl's protests.

"Now, come on; someone from my office said Bargain Bin's got a maternity department," Justine said. "You can't run around in unbuttoned khakis all the time."

They found some very cute tops and two pairs of khakis, two pairs of denim style slacks and some shorts. They also bought three dresses and a pair of slightly large tennis shoes.

Adelaide goggled as Justine did not bat an eye at the total for the clothing. In the car again, she burst into tears.

Adelaide was very subdued as Justine prepared their dinner. Any questions were answered with monosyllabic grunts.

"Been a long, emotional day for me," Justine admitted, starting the dishwasher. "Good night; I'm going to take a bubble bath, then I'm going to bed."

"Ooh, a bubble bath?" Adelaide perked up.

"Hmm? Oh, oh that's right; Richard's apartment had that itty bitty bathtub," Justine smiled. "There's a nice bathtub right there; the hall bathroom. And I'm pretty sure I put a bottle of Apple bubble bath in the vanity."

"And, thanks to the tankless water heater? We'll never run out of hot water," Justine thought, easing her nude body into the steamy suds in her own bathroom.

She jerked awake, hearing running water. The hall bathroom abutted her master, mistress bathroom. Lazily, she used her foot to push the lever up and the tub slowly began to drain.

Normally, Justine pulled on one of Richard's tee shirts to sleep in; he had a wide array of tee shirts. He had one from the past seventeen Super Bowls, one from each of the past nine World Series, and six from the previous College March Madness championships. But he'd taken all of his tee shirts; he'd even dug the two tee shirts out of the dirty clothes hamper.

Justine pulled on a lacy baby doll nightie and matching thong panties. She did not stop to think, the intimate, sexy apparel had been a gift from Richard.

In the morning, Justine was sitting at the kitchen table, enjoying her three eggs over easy and link sausage when Adelaide staggered into the kitchen. The girl wore a white, nearly white camisole top and matching g string panties. With a mumbled 'good morning' Adelaide looked at the coffee pot, then opened the dishwasher.

"Here, Sweetheart," Justine said, looping her arm around Adelaide's middle and guiding her to a cabinet over the coffee pot.

Her hand briefly rubbed Adelaide's bare belly as she opened the cabinet. Hand still on the slight paunch, Justine slid the drawer open, showing Adelaide where the spoons and forks were.

"Thanks," Adelaide smiled, softly kissing Justine's cheek.

"Welcome," Justine smiled. "Let me finish mine, then I'll make you some eggs; how you like them?"

"Don't really matter," Adelaide said, pouring herself some coffee. "Where's the, never mind."

"Everything's right there, next to the pot," Justine said, using her piece of toast to scrape the last bite of egg onto her fork.

Justine made Adelaide three eggs over easy, some sausage, and two pieces of whole wheat toast. Then, with a quick kiss to Adelaide's cheek, Justine blazed from the kitchen.

"That, why'd that get you so..." Justine asked, brushing her teeth.

Now dressed for another day of work, Justine stepped into the kitchen. She watched as Adelaide's buttocks wiggled while Adelaide bent over to get the last dishes out of the dishwasher.

Adelaide smiled when she turned and saw Justine watching her.

"Don't feel right, just sitting here making you wait on me hand and foot," Adelaide said.

"No, no, that's fine," Justine said. "Oh, give me your cell number?"

"Don't got one. Andy, Richard? Took my phone away minute he kicked me out," Adelaide admitted.

"Wow, we, we married a real butt hole, didn't we?" Justine spat. "Anyway, okay, lunch meat's in the drawer on the right hand side, mustard and mayonnaise in the door; there is no ketchup because ketchup is so gross and nasty."

"What? What about on French fries?" Adelaide said.

"Horse radish," Justine said. "Horseradish, or nothing at all."

"Nuh uh!" Adelaide said.

"Uh huh," Justine said. "Bread, potato chips, fruit cups are all in the pantry right there; bye."

Justine pressed her lips to Adelaide's lips, turned and left the kitchen. In her car, Justine waited for the garage door to crawl upward.

As always, Yvette was already in the lobby and greeted Justine warmly. Justine fought down her intense dislike of the beautiful girl as she returned the girl's greeting.

"Wait. Wait a minute. Yvette. You're always here before me," Justine realized. "And you don't leave until after I'm gone."

"Yes, Ms. Hennessey?" Yvette asked.

"What? DO you live here or something?" Justine joked.

"If you look under my desk, you'll see my little hammock," Yvette smiled, even pushing her chair back slightly.

"Have a nice day," Justine smiled, leaving the lobby.

On the way home, Justine pulled into the parking lot of the PC Nation location on the corner of Caledonia and Barcelona. She bought a simple phone and added it to her plan. Then she drove home.

Her home wasn't dirty. Justine believed firmly in, 'if you clean up as you go, there will be less to clean up.' The house sparkled and had a fresh pine scent when she entered the kitchen from the garage.

"Been busy," Justine commented as Adelaide entered the kitchen.

"I, yeah, I just can't sit around and do nothing all day," Adelaide said, smiling.

"Hi," Justine said, showing Adelaide her new pone.

"You, you didn't have do this," Adelaide said, looking at the new phone.

"Suppose you need help?" Justine asked. "Kind of hard to get anyone if you don't have a phone, huh?"

"Thank you," Adelaide said and kissed Justine on the lips.

After dinner of pasta primavera, they sat in the living room watching some mindless scripted reality show. Justine took a gulp of her St. Elizabeth Superior Whiskey when a commercial started. She shivered slightly as the liquid courage coursed through her veins.

I, when I was a kid," Justine said, face coloring. "I, me and my best friend, Cherice, we'd play this stupid game."

"Yeah?" Adelaide asked, tearing her eyes from a commercial for MacElroy Bakery bread.

"If I had a boyfriend," Justine said. You know, "I'd say, if I had a boyfriend I'd let him kiss me and Cherice and I would kiss. And she'd say if I had a boyfriend I'd kiss him but I'd use my tongue. And we'd kiss and use our tongues. And I'd say, if I had a boyfriend, I'd let him touch my boobies; I'll have huge boobies."

"I had a boyfriend and I let him get me knocked up," Adelaide smirked.

"Yeah, well, Cherice and I, we didn't quite get that far," Justine smirked. "Everything was over the clothes."

At ten o'clock, Justine wished Adelaide a good night. Justine double checked all the doors, then climbed the stairs.

In her bedroom, Justine lay down on her bed and masturbated to the memories of her and her friend Cherice playing 'if I had a boyfriend.' By the time they were both eighteen, she and Cherice had drifted apart. Shortly after her eighteenth birthday, Justine and Tiffany had developed an intimate friendship. They'd been classmates in high school and had run into one another on the campus of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde.

Then, of course, Tiffany met Harrison Smith; he was a muscle-bound idiot bartender/bouncer at some sports bar in Baylor Lake. Justine had been on the brink of telling her family she was gay; that she and Tiffany were lovers. A month after Tiffany moved in with Harrison, Justine had met Chad. And after Chad, Justine had met Richard.

But when she pleasured herself, Justine thought of Tiffany, not Chad or Richard. Sometimes, even when she and Richard had made love, Justine closed her eyes and fantasized that somehow, Tiffany had magically sprouted a cock. Somehow Tiffany had grown a dick between her legs and was using that dick to pleasure Justine.

"Wonder whatever happened to Cherice?" Justine mused as she slipped on a very pretty red silk teddy.

'If I had a girlfriend, I'd tell her good night' popped up on Justine's phone as she wiggled under her comforter.

'Good night' Justine responded, smiling.

'Good night' Adelaide responded.

At the breakfast table, Justine smelled Adelaide's unmistakable scent of Jasmine and asked to see the bottle. Adelaide retrieved the bottle from her room and Justine noted that the bottle was fairly low.