...That's My Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sunday brunch at Justine's home was a success. Adelaide made a large quiche and a casserole that was a cross between French toast, cinnamon rolls and a bread pudding. They ate in the formal dining room because the kitchen table only had four chairs.

"Notice anything?" Juliette asked, following Justine into the kitchen as Justine made another pot of coffee.

"Hmm?" Justine asked, filling the carafe with cold water.

"Notice anything? Notice who isn't trying to monopolize the whole conversation? Notice who isn't trying to impress everyone, especially you?" Juliette continued as Justine scooped the grounds into the filter.

"No," Justine said, trying to assess what her sister was saying or not saying.

"Who's in there, wanting to hear all about Justine, hear all about Justine's childhood, all about Justine's life?" Juliette asked, pointing through the open door toward the dining room.

"Huh," Justine mused, hearing Adelaide's delighted squeal of laughter about Justine trying to teach Augustus, their pet cat how to ride a tricycle.

"Divorce sucks," Juliette said, wrapping a sisterly arm around Justine's waist. "But sometimes..."

"No. Divorce doesn't suck," Justine said, grabbing the carafe of coffee.

Justine smiled sadly. She tore her eyes from the dining room, from Adelaide to look at her sister.

"And, isn't that just a little sad? That I'm not sad?" Justine said, then loudly announced, "Uh? That's enough about me. Let's hear about Juliette flooding the kitchen. Can we hear about that?"

"So, did Augustus ever learn how to pedal?" Adelaide teased Justine as Justine poured some more coffee into Adelaide's mug.

"Don't worry about it," Justine said. "Oh! Oh, I know, baking! Juliette the baker; that, that's a good story. Tell Adelaide all about that."

Justine, it is my medical opinion that you were a mess," James said, causing one huff of indignation and four squeals of laughter.

"Adelaide, you know how a vacuum cleaner has an exhaust? If you plug the hose into the other end, it becomes a blower?" Frederick asked, indicating his coffee mug for a refill.

"Uh huh," Adelaide agreed, green eyes alive with happiness.

"No. No more coffee for anyone," Justine declared, marching out of the dining room with the carafe in hand.

"Well, Justine decided if she put the hose into the exhaust, it would turn the vacuum cleaner into a jet engine and she would be able to fly," Frederick said.

"Oh no!" Adelaide gasped, her hand over her mouth.

"With a full bag no less," Giselle chortled.

"Okay, fun's over; everyone can just go now," Justine yelled from the kitchen. "I'm not saying you have to go home, but you can't stay here."

"All over the living room, the living room furniture..." Giselle said.

"Coffee?" Juliette said, pouring coffee while Justine sulked in the kitchen.

"I just love your family," Adelaide said when she and Justine were alone, sitting together on the living room couch.

"Good. You can have them," Justine grumbled.

"Justine? Those, those are happy memories. They're the memories of a wonderful childhood, a childhood that made you who and what you are," Adelaide said, pulling Justine's head to face her.

She softly kissed Justine's lips. After a moment, Adelaide rested her head on Justine's shoulder.

"My mother just about tore the skin off my ass for that jet engine thing," Justine giggled.

"And, Justine, even if it had worked? What would have happened when you reached the end of the cord?" Adelaide giggled.

"Well, hell, I didn't think that far," Justine admitted, giggling.

"If I had a girlfriend," Adelaide said quietly. "I'd want to know all about her. Even those things that make her want to scream."

Tuesday afternoon, Justine attempted to call Richard and was not surprised to see that he'd blocked her number. Then she tried to call Miss Sylvia, his mother. She was mystified to discover that she'd been blocked by her mother in law.

"Adelaide, give me your phone?" Justine asked as Adelaide clutched the printout of the ultrasound reading.

Justine was not surprised that Miss Sylvia did not answer; after all, Adelaide's phone number was an unknown number. Smiling at Adelaide's happiness, Justine left a message for her mother in law.

"A girl!" Adelaide sighed again, looking at the odd jumble of ink on the paper.

"Yes, a girl," Justine smiled, trying to make sense of what they were looking at.

"Who's um, fifty five seventeen?" Adelaide asked when her phone jangled.

"Miss Sylvia; give it here," Justine said, holding out her hand.

"Justine! Hi! Who's, did you get a new phone?" Richard's mother asked.

"Uh, no, no ma'am, but you blocked my number," Justine said. "So I borrowed Adelaide's phone and..."

"I what? Justine! I what? I most certainly did not block your number," Sylvia said, offended that her daughter in law would accuse her of such a despicable act.

"Well, when I tried to call you just a minute ago, it told me..." Justine said.

"Nonsense! You just hit the wrong number," Sylvia insisted.

"Anyway, the reason I'm calling is to let you know you're going to have a granddaughter in, when did he say, Adelaide?" Justine said.

"Aieegh! A granddaughter? Oh! Oh Justine, I, Richard, Richard didn't even tell me you're pregnant!" Sylvia screamed happily. "He said you weren't feeling well; sorry you missed beef stroganoff; I know that's your favorite; so that, that's why you weren't up to coming? Morning sickness? Oh, I remember how bad I had..."

"No, no, Miss Sylvia, I'm not pregnant," Justine hastened to say.

"But, but, you just said..." Sylvia stammered, confused.

"Adelaide. Richard's girlfriend..." Justine said. "Adelaide's pregnant, not me."

"Ex-girlfriend," Adelaide corrected Justine.

"Richard's ex-girlfriend," Justine corrected.

"Girl...Justine, you, you're his wife," Sylvia said. "He wouldn't have..."

"Oh. I see he hasn't told you," Justine said.

"Told me, told me what? What did you do?" Sylvia now hissed, immediately coming to her baby boy's defense.

"A couple of month's back I found out that your son had a girlfriend; he was going over..." Justine tried to explain.

"Well, I'm sure you were running around on him. Oh, don't think you had me fooled for one minute, missy," Sylvia hissed. "All sweet and innocent...sweet and innocent my ass. You were probably screwing everything that moved."

"Yes ma'am, your son was just this innocent little angel and I'm a total whore. Anyway, his girlfriend, ex-girlfriend is pregnant and she's due about the end of October; let him know, okay? Oh, and it's going to be a girl," Justine said as Sylvia continued to hurl insults and accusations at Justine.

"Wow, we married a real butt hole, didn't we?" Adelaide asked as Justine ended the call with Richard's mother.

"Mm hmm," Justine agreed, starting the car. "But, get this? He hasn't even told his mother we're split up. Wonder when he was going to get around to that?"

"Wasn't, isn't he kind of hoping y'all get back together?" Adelaide asked, again looking at the printout.

"Telephone," Justine called out when the onboard computer asked her for a command.

"Mother," Justine called out when the computer asked who she wanted to call.

"So? What? What are we having?" Giselle excitedly asked when she picked up the phone.

"A girl!" Adelaide squealed.

"A girl!" Giselle squealed.

"Yeah, tell Dad's he still outnumbered," Justine laughed over the squeals of Gisele and Adelaide.

"He'll get over it," Giselle laughed. "So? What, have you thought of any names?"

"Well, Andy wanted to name it Amber; you know, after his mom, but..." Adelaide mused.

"I, I'm going to kill him," Justine said. "His mom's name is Sylvia. Amber? Amber was the girl he was dating right before we met."

"Wow, we married a real butt hole, didn't we?" Adelaide said.

"Call your sister; she wants to know too," Giselle ordered Justine.

"I just love your family," Adelaide said, wiping at her eyes when they concluded the call with Juliette.

"Me too," Justine agreed, touching the button for the garage door.

"So, what do you want to name her?" Adelaide asked as the garage door slowly crept closed behind them.

"Well, what's her last name going to be?" Justine asked. "Voisen or Hen..."

"Tennirjen," Adelaide blurted out. "I mean, when you and Andy, Richard get divorced, you're going back to Being Justine Tennirjen, right?"

"Yeah," Justine said, staring at Adelaide. "But..."

"What's your Mom's mom's name?" Adelaide asked.

"Brigitte Sonzinge. And my dad's mom's name was Brigitte Tennirjen," Justine said.

"Brigitte. Brigitte Anne Tennirjen," Adelaide declared, opening her door.

Justine was not surprised that Richard did not show up for the next scheduled counseling session. With a shrug, she did pay Sam, Dr. Trahan's receptionist for the session and let the attractive red head know she would not need to schedule any more sessions.

When Anita Sanchez, the manager of TAB Rental Properties contacted Justine, looking for Richard because he was two months behind in his rent, Justine suggested they notify his supervisor. Justine also gave Anita Sylvia Hennessey's phone number and asked that she be removed from Richard's paperwork as his emergency contact.

"What did you do? Where is my son?" Sylvia screamed into the cell phone when Justine answered her mother in law's call.

"Couldn't tell you," Justine said. "And, Miss Sylvia? Don't scream at me. I've done nothing wrong so I don't appreciate..."

"Go to..." Sylvia snarled but Justine ended the call before Sylvia could finish her hateful rant.

"Wow, can tell where he gets his butt hole attitude from," Adelaide said, pouring the green beans into the skillet with the artichoke hearts.

"Mm hmm," Justine agreed. "When is your mother coming?"

"Six, six thirty," Adelaide said, her green eyes displaying her apprehension.

"Sweetheart, it's going be okay," Justine whispered, hugging Adelaide from behind.

"Should have never, why? Why'd you invite her?" Adelaide wailed.

**..**

The first few weeks had been tough. Ricky wasn't used to manual labor and his soft hands got chewed up by the sheets of plywood, the heavy sheets of sheetrock, the sawing and hammering. But Bobby Babanetti was willing to pay cash under the table. Bobby didn't ask and Ricky didn't offer any explanations of why he needed to be paid under the table.

Being blond and handsome, and developing some muscles from hard work, Ricky managed to get into the panties and into the trailer of Patty Schinner. The bone thin red head was in awe of the handsome man and blushed hotly when he came into Zydeco's Coffee and ordered three beignets and a medium coffee and her phone number. On their first date, she gave him a blow job. On their second date, he moved into her trailer.

"Ricky?" Patty asked one Sunday morning, softly rubbing her small hand up and down his muscled chest. "Know how I been kind of feeling sick the past couple days?"

"Yeah, everything okay?" Ricky asked, pulling her to straddle him as they lay in her bed.

"I uh, I just did a uh, one of them pee tests and..." Patty confessed.

At work the next day, Patty happily told her co-workers and even a few favorite customers the happy news; she was pregnant and her man, her baby daddy was going to buy her the biggest diamond engagement ring and they would get married as soon as possible.

Arriving home after her workday ended, Patty saw that Ricky had moved out. There was no note, he'd left no voice mail on her phone. He'd left a couple of bent clothes hangers; their pitiful condition being a good indication of the haste in which he'd left their, her trailer.

**..**

"Quit!" Adelaide giggled as Justine kissed Brigitte through Adelaide's swollen belly.

"Momma loves you, yes she does, yes she does," Justine insisted, planting more kisses onto Adelaide's belly.

Giselle had insisted she would be 'Nana, a name normally given to the Mother's mother, but as Beverly Voisen had denounced her unmarried, pregnant, gay daughter, Giselle immediately assumed the role of Mother's mother.

"And what we going call Mr. Frederick?" Adelaide asked, smiling a contented smile as Giselle fussed over her.

"Him? Who cares? Grumpy old man?" Giselle suggested.

"I am not grumpy," Frederick insisted, yelling from the nursery. "James, I swear. You, you are a doctor, right? They didn't teach you how to read instructions in medical school?"

"There is a HUGE difference between the human body and a baby crib," Dr. James Thibodaux laughed. "Now, come on, looking for a two inch screw; think this is two inches?"

"And what we going call Justine?" Juliette asked, peeking into the nursery and seeing no progress since the last time she'd peeked in.

"Well, I'm Nana," Giselle said.

"And I'm Mommy," Adelaide agreed.

"Momma?" Juliette asked, wrapping an affectionate arm around her sister's slim waist.

"Ah! Mommy and Momma!" Adelaide whooped. "That's perfect!"

Finally, Justine and Juliette helped the two men put the crib together. Truthfully, Justine and Juliette did all the work, ignoring their father and James as they tried to correct the two sisters. Giselle and Adelaide fed the hungry crew and the visitors left.

After admiring the nursery, Justine and Adelaide crawled into bed and made slow, leisurely love, then fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Now, Adelaide pushed Justine away from her nude belly. Justine smiled up at Adelaide.

"You going be late for work, Momma," Adelaide said.

"Okay. I'll be back at three to take you to your appointment," Justine said, planting one last kiss to Brigitte.

"Bye Mommy. I love you," Justine said, standing and kissing Adelaide's smiling lips.

**..**

David Penny hired Drew to be a live-in supervisor of one of the apartment complexes he owned. The pay came with a broom closet David had converted into a small efficiency or studio apartment. David didn't mind paying cash under the table; it meant he could offer Drew half of what any other super would cos him.

Eleven weeks later, one bone thin eighteen year old brunette and her bone thin mother were looking for the handsome Drew Hennessey; both were pregnant. Using his master key to open Drew's apartment, David Penny saw that Drew had pulled a midnight move.

**..**

Giselle and Justine were in the delivery room with Adelaide. Justine had called Beverly Voisen but the unhappy woman had told Justine to never ever call her again. Even if it was to inform Beverly of Adelaide's passing, Justine was never ever to call her again.

"I hate Andy," Adelaide groaned, panting after a severe contraction.

"I've tried to, but I just can't," Justine confessed, gently sponging Adelaide's forehead.

"Yeah?" Adelaide gasped.

"If it hadn't been for Richard, Andy, I would have never met you," Justine admitted.

"Oh," Adelaide sighed, then gasped out. "Oh! Oh Momma, that, that one hurt."

"You're doing great, you're doing so great," Giselle cheerfully encouraged.

Three hours later, a sweaty, tired Justine staggered into the waiting room to tell 'Grumpy Old Man,' Aunt Juliette and Uncle James that Brigitte Anne Tennirjen was a happy, healthy six pound, four ounce baby girl, with all ten fingers and all ten toes and a shock of carrot orange hair. Then she collapsed, sobbing against her father.

"Dad, Daddy, I, I don't know what to do," Justine admitted.

Frederick burst into peals of laughter as he hugged his daughter. He kissed the top of her head.

"Baby, you think I knew what to do?" he asked, laughing. "You think I had any idea how to handle a little girl that wanted a swimming pool in the house?"

"Hey!" Juliette protested.

"Or maybe a little girl who thought she could fly?" Frederick asked, kissing his daughter's head again.

"Hey!" Justine protested.

"Momma, all you can do is love them. Love them, and pray, pray for the best," Frederick counseled.

"That works?" Justine asked, safe and comfortable in her father's arms.

"Works perfectly," Frederick affirmed. "Look at me, huh? Got two beautiful daughters, got a pretty good son in law, and got a beautiful daughter in law. Yes, yes it works. Oh! And now I got a brand new granddaughter! Yes, it works."

**..**

The Atwell School of Divinity was used to grounds keeping and maintenance crew members that had no papers and worked for room and board and a little cash. Of course, most of these laborers spoke little English and were not blond.

J. Clarence Huxton, the president of the school shrugged his shoulders and opined that Dick Hennessey was laboring in relative anonymity in atonement of some sins. Who was he, the Very Reverend Jonas Clarence Huxton to deny a man the opportunity to cleanse himself? Especially if the man worked for far below what J. Clarence Huxton would have to pay him if they had to record the financial transaction?

A light flurry of snowflakes blew against the window as Richard 'Dick' Andrew Hennessey flirted with the slender waitress. She giggled and again attempted to pull the hem of her 'The Nasty Pig' tee shirt down over her concave belly. When she turned, Dick admired her taut buttocks in the plain white cotton panties.

"Wonder if she misses me now," Dick asked himself as his thoughts drifted again to Justine.

He took a sip of his iced tea and nodded with satisfaction; it was real iced tea and not that powdered stuff. Looking around at the cute waitresses, he smiled as he saw his waitress bending over to place a plate on a customer's table. The panties crept up, displaying a slice of her cute little butt. Unfortunately, the waitress dug a finger between butt cheek and panties, ruining his fun.

"Wonder if she misses me now," Dick asked himself. "Course, we're probably divorced by now. Knowing Miss CDO, we were divorced the minute it was doable. The very minute it was legal, she was in there, getting it done."

Turning and watching the light snow falling, Dick shivered. It was warm inside of the barbeque restaurant, but just looking at the snow caused Dick to react. Sometimes, the cold just got deep into his bones, no matter how much clothing he wore. And, once that cold got into his bones, it was impossible to get rid of it. That bone-chilling cold just lingered on and on.

"Wonder if she..." Dick thought again.

"Mister? You okay?" the cute waitress asked, seeing the tears slowly trickling down the customer's handsome face.

The End.

**..**

**Author's note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

This is in 'Loving Wives' because there is no 'Loving Husbands' category. There is no 'Cheaters & Swingers' category.

Chad LaPointe, Justine's former boyfriend is a minor character introduced in 'Quiet Sunday Morning' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category. He also plays a minor role in 'Is This Seat Taken?' in Lesbian Sex, but to my embarrassment, I neglected to mention him in the footnotes at the end of ITST.

The origins of the Martin Boyd Investments Group, Justine's place of employment is begun in 'Quarter Ton' in the Group Sex category. The building and the offices themselves are further developed in 'Crumple Zone' in the Loving Wives category.

Harrison Smith, Tiffany's boyfriend is a character first introduced in the 'Knowing Your Strength' series in the NonHuman category.

Yvette Petitjean and Jill, her step-mother are primary characters in 'Dentist Chair' in the Mind Control category.

Tammy Hale, the real estate agent that helps Justine find the perfect home is a minor character in the 'Yapping Dogs' series in Loving Wives. Her position as a real estate agent with Davis Realty is defined in 'Writing It Down' in the Anal category.