...That's My Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading the ingredients, Justine saw very little actual benefit to the lotion, other than the nice aroma it provided. There were so many chemical additives, she wondered just how safe it was to apply copious amounts of the sludge to one's skin.

As she prepared to leave for another day's work,, Justine again gave Adelaide a lip to lip kiss. She smiled when Adelaide's slender arms wound around her torso and they kissed again.

She smiled from driveway to the lobby of the Martin Boyd Building. Inside of the lobby, she nodded politely to the nervous looking couple that sat and waited, most likely to meet with an investments counselor.

"Hey, Yvette, your mother still do that essential oils stuff?" Justine asked when Yvette wished her a good morning.

"Step Mom," Yvette smiled her happy smile. "Yeah. Jill is one hundred and one percent all about..."

"Could you call her and see if she has any jasmine?" Justine asked.

"Jasmine? Man! Does she have; I love that stuff!" Yvette enthused, working her cell phone out of her faux Barragona bag.

Justine thought the price for the one ounce tube of oil was a little steep, but shrugged it off. The slender blonde smiled happily and showed Justine she'd included a few sample oils with her purchase.

"Peppermint? Aw that stuff is so good," Yvette praised when Jill named that oil.

"My daugh...my step-daughter's a believer," Jill Petitjean said, her happiness and pride of her step-daughter very evident.

"She's the one sold me on it," Justine agreed and was rewarded with two beaming smiles.

Schaub's Drugstore, the same drugstore she'd seen Adelaide for the first time, found out about her husband's double life had a twelve ounce jar of pure coconut oil and a twelve ounce jar of pure lanolin. Justine bought both and shrugged when she spotted Richard, Andy's car in front of his apartment building.

"You had that ground beef; the expiration date was tomorrow and that chef guy did a rolled up meatloaf so..." Adelaide apologized when Justine let herself into the house.

"What? Adelaide, you want to cook? Baby, I ain't stopping you," Justine smiled, giving the girl a soft kiss in greeting. "That chef guy? Milt um, Duhon? I love him."

"Me too!" Adelaide smiled happily as she checked the cauliflower-parmesan puree. "This was the one with Gator; he's the puppet from..."

"Cajun Carl. I know who Gator is; I had the flue so, so bad last year and watched three days' worth of Cajun Carl," Justine laughed, digging an empty Cool-Whip container out of a bottom cabinet.

As Adelaide completed cooking their meal, Justine sat at the kitchen table and combined equal parts coconut and lanolin, using a pastry knife to incorporate the thick ingredients. Then, carefully, she poured roughly a fourth of an ounce of the potent jasmine to the sludge and again used the pastry knife to thoroughly incorporate the ingredients.

"What's that?" Adelaide asked, getting two plates down. "Smells awesome."

"I don't know. But whatever it is, it's better for your skin than that stuff you've been using," Justine said, seeing that Adelaide had not put the bottle back into her room.

"Hey, I like..." Adelaide protested.

Justine read aloud the list of ingredients listed on the bottle of Adelaide's lotion. Every second or third ingredient, she would ask Adelaide if she knew what a particular ingredient was, what its benefits were.

"I am so not into vegan or raw foods or any of that other crap," Justine said and cut a piece of meatloaf with her fork. "But, you know, if you wouldn't put it into your body, should you really put it onto your body?"

"Hmm," Adelaide mused this question over. "Man! This, think I might used a little too much salt, but it's good."

"Yeah,, actually, think it's the cheese adds that saltiness," Justine agreed. "But, it's beyond good; it's great."

When she was pregnant with me and my big sister, my mom said she used lanolin and coconut oil," Justine said as they cleaned up after their meal. "You look at her tummy? You'd never know she had two of us. And we were not small babies."

"Why I been putting so much of that lotion on," Adelaide agreed. "Trying to keep from having bad stretch marks."

"So, we're going start putting that on your tummy," Justine declared, nodding with her head toward the Cool-Whip container.

Sitting on the couch, another insipid 'reality' show playing, Adelaide pulled her maternity blouse up and off. She then swiveled and put her head on Justine's lap.

"Oh! Oh wow," Justine said, popping the lid off of the aromatic muck. "Here! Smell this."

"Mm!" Adelaide approved after giving the concoction a deep sniff.

Scooping two fingers through the thick concoction, Justine started at the waistband of Adelaide's maternity shorts and worked the lotion into Adelaide's pale flesh. She worked in slow, deliberate strokes, coating the girl's slight paunch. She worked from waistband to just underneath Adelaide's lacy bra.

"It's, that, that's nice," Adelaide murmured.

"Mm hmm," Justine agreed, one hand sliding over Adelaide's taut flesh, the other hand gently raking along Adelaide's scalp.

The announcements for next week's episode were playing when Justine looked down and saw that Adelaide was sound asleep. She smiled and softly kissed the girl's nose. It took two more kisses before Adelaide sleepily smiled up at Justine. Sitting up, Adelaide picked up her blouse and sleepily kissed Justine's lips. Then she tottered up the stairs to her bedroom.

Justine rushed through checking all the doors, then raced up the stairs. She flopped down on her bed, hiking her skirt to her waist. She held her left hand at her nose, smelling Adelaide's lotion while she thrust her right hand down the front of her panties. With a half-sob, half-grunt, Justine climaxed quite forcefully.

In the morning, as Justine was making herself a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich for her lunch, Adelaide pulled her sleep shirt up and off, revealing her skimpy little panties and pretty titties. She held the small tub of the lanolin/coconut oil mixture and asked Justine if she'd apply more lotion.

"Oh Sweetie, I wish I had the time," Justine said, looking at Adelaide's cute body. "But we have a department meeting today. Mondays? Martin has a companywide meeting so Shirley likes to have a meeting on Fridays so we'll be prepared for Monday's session."

"Aw," Adelaide pouted.

"Quit," Justine ordered, reaching out and pinching Adelaide's bottom lip between thumb and forefinger. "I swear, could park a truck on that lip."

"Ow!" Adelaide giggled.

"I love you," Justine smiled, kissing the girl on her lips.

"Love you more," Adelaide countered.

"Yeah, probably right," Justine agreed and laughed out loud at Adelaide's indignant squeal. "Bye, Sweetheart."

At the Friday morning meeting, Justine was not in the conference room. Her mind was beck at home, sluicing lotion onto Adelaide's body, thoroughly coating Adelaide's pretty little titties, her adorable baby bump, easing those skimpy little panties down her slim legs and...

"Justine, excuse me, we're having a meeting in here?" Shirley snapped, breaking Justine out of her pleasant reverie.

"Ma'am, I, I apologize," Justine stammered.

Finally, the meeting was over. Justine hustled out of the cramped conference room before her supervisor could berate her for her lack of attention during the tedious meeting. Reaching her desk, Justine logged onto the network.

'For a real scent-sational treat, try mixing Orange with Jasmine' Jill sent to Justine's phone.

"That does sound yummy," Justine replied, then refocused her attention on her studying the payroll account of Flowers Country Club.

Justine alerted Shirley, making sure to CC Martin in the email. Justine herself had never been victim to any shenanigans, but had heard another junior associate complain that Shirley had stolen an idea of his and had put her name on it.

Reading the email, then researching the files Justine had flagged, Martin did a 'Reply All' that let Shirley and Justine know he was looking into the matter himself. Going slowly through the file, Martin picked up the telephone and had Shirley and Justine come to his office. When everyone was seated, Martin notified Joe Gaudet, the current Chairperson of the board of the Flowers Country Club.

"So, why is grounds keeping suddenly employing seven people when it's always been three employees and a manager?" Martin asked Joe. "And the salaries? Nine hundred, ninety nine dollars and ninety nine cents per week? Per each new employee?" "When the manager doesn't make nine hundred and ninety nine dollars a week."

"And none of the four new hires have any Social Security numbers associated with them," Shirley interjected, wanting both Joe and Martin to notice her contribution to the discovery.

"If that's what I can expect out of you when you're distracted during our Friday meetings, you have my permission to be distracted all the time," Shirley joked to Justine.

"Ma'am, again, I apologize," Justine said, fighting against lashing out at the supervisor. "But last Friday, I discovered my husband had been having an affair. I guess, I guess it's all still sinking in."

"Oh," Shirley said. "I uh, I Justine, I don't know what to say.

"Please don't, please don't, dear God, please don't bring up your son's suicide," Justine fervently prayed while nodding her head in agreement of Shirley's words.

"But I suppose I do understand. I mean, when my son Johnny committed suicide..." Shirley went on.

As soon as prudent, Justine left Martin's office. Justine kept her empathetic face on until she safely reached her cubicle. Then she allowed herself a sigh before logging onto the network.

Joe Gaudet contacted each of the other members of the board of directors of the Flowers Country Club and spoke with each person. He then called Martin Boyd to request a full forensic audit of the entire staff, including managers and temporary and seasonal hires. Martin and Shirley whispered to one another, then Martin called Justine's desk and summoned her again to his office.

"The Flowers Country Club is requesting a full forensic audit for year to date, beginning with Two Thousand nineteen," Martin said, smiling as Justine again settle into the very low slung client's chair.

"That certainly makes sense; the manager was hired in nineteen, wasn't he?" Justine agreed, thankful it was 'Casual Friday' and she was wearing khakis, instead of her customary skirts.

The low slung chair would have made it necessary to firmly clamp her legs together and hold her skirt down in order to avoid flashing her panties to Martin. Briefly, Justine wondered if that was the whole point of having the low chairs in front of his desk. She then dismissed the idea; she was one of a very few female employees that wore skirts or dresses to the office.

"And we want you to head that audit," Shirley said, needing to interject herself into the conversation. "Pick two people; they will report to you and you will report to myself and Mr. Boyd."

"Of course, this means you'll have an office on this floor," Martin continued, shooting an annoyed look at Shirley.

"For the duration of the audit?" Justine verified, giddy.

"For the duration of your employment with us," Martin verified. "Congratulations, Assistant Manager of forensic Audits."

"Oh my God!" Justine whooped, delighted.

"She didn't even ask about any raise," Shirley said when Justine raced out of the office.

"Don't think it matters," Martin chuckled. "To a young lady that has busted her ass to get this far, that promotion is raise enough. But I'm sure she'll notice the five hundred extra in her next pay cycle."

"Please don't, please don't, please don't. Just, please don't bring up your damned son," Martin thought as he wished Shirley a good weekend.

"It is a shame about her and her husband. But, you know, I bet she and my Johnny? Now, they would have been the perfect couple," Shirley opined.

"Only if Justine has a cock; your son killed himself because he couldn't accept his homosexuality," Martin thought.

"He did a cast iron stir fry; I swear, I love your stove," Adelaide enthused when Justine arrived home.

"Who?" Justine asked.

"That chef guy, Adelaide explained, covering the rice pot.

Adelaide hugged and kissed Justine when Justine gave her the news about her promotion. Then, while Adelaide waited for the rice to finish, Justine called her parents, then after they congratulated her on her promotion, Justine called her big sister.

"That, that really is great," Adelaide said as she served their meal.

"Mm hmm," Justine agreed, elated.

Searching through the bag of samples Jill had given her, Justine found Orange oil and added the one eighth ounce to the sludge in the cool whip container. Then she and Adelaide ate their chidken stir fry dinner.

"He's got two cook books out; I'm going get them for you," Justine promised as she finished the meal.

"Oh! You will?" Adelaide enthused.

"Oh, tomorrow? Me and my family? We volunteer at the homeless shelter on Banks," Justine said as they settled on the couch.

"The one right down the street from the clinic?" Adelaide asked, already wiggling out of her blouse.

"Clinic? Oh, oh yeah, yeah, right there," Justine asked, then agreed. "How do you know about the clinic?"

"Uh?" Adelaide said, indicating her baby bump.

"That, Adelaide, that's where you been going?" Justine asked, knowing that the free clinic had a terrible reputation when it came to pregnancies and the mother's health.

"Andy said he couldn't put me on his insurance until after we got married," Adelaide said, laying her head on Justine's lap.

"God, what a liar," Justine groused. "That's his baby; he could put you on there. He just didn't want to. Guess he was afraid I'd notice it on his next pay stub."

Justine popped the top off of the lanolin coconut concoction and gave it a sniff. She held the tub out for Adelaide's approval. Adelaide gave the goop a sniff and nodded her approval.

Justine smiled down at Adelaide and scooped up some of the aromatic goop onto her fingers. She began to apply the lotion to Adelaide's lower belly, just above Adelaide's waistband.

"Anyway, we volunteer there at least one Saturday a month, most of the time we go two or three times a month," Justine said, slowly rubbing the lotion into Adelaide's skin.

"Mm," Adelaide purred and worked her shorts down, giving Justine more area to cover.

"You can come with me or just sleep in; we start at about nine; takes a long time to cook everything, get it ready," Justine said, looking at the carrot orange sprig of pubic hair sticking out the top of Adelaide's shorts.

"No, no, I'll go with you," Adelaide decided.

Justine coated Adelaide's entire abdomen with the mixture. She cause Adelaide to jerk slightly when she braved dipping a finger underneath Adelaide's waistband. Her fingertips grazed over the coars clump of pubic hair just underneath Adelaide's shorts.

"Mm," Adelaide glanced up at Justine's face when Justine unhooked Adelaide's bra.

In her prone position, Adelaide's breasts were barely swells on her slim chest. Her areolae were crinkled tight, her nipples protruding. Justine smeared some of the lotion onto Adelaide's small breast bumps. Her breathing and Adelaide's breathing were labored as she massaged Adelaide's breasts.

"I, I got to..." Adelaide grunted, sitting up when Justine pinched Adelaide's nipple between greasy thumb and forefinger.

Adelaide grabbed her top and blazed up the stairs. Justine sat still for a long moment, then sighed and put the top back onto the Cool Whip container.

"Way to go, Justine, Way. To. Go," she admonished herself as she checked the doors, then made her way up the stairs.

The next morning, Justine made pancakes and link sausage. Adelaide appeared, wearing her customary short camisole top and matching panties. When Justine reiterated Adelaide was free to come to the shelter, or she could simply stay at home, Adelaide nodded her head.

"No; I'm coming with you," Adelaide insisted.

Frederick, Giselle and Juliette were warm and welcoming to Adelaide. Giselle grabbed Adelaide to assist in cleaning the chicken they would be preparing for that day's lunch.

"Worried?" Juliette teased Justine as Giselle and Adelaide huddled together chattering and giggling.

"What? Why would I be..." Justine asked, then glanced over as Adelaide let out a little squeal.

"Hmm. Kind of like you and Tiffany?" Juliette suggested.

Justine looked up from the onion into her sister's pale blue eyes. Juliette held her sister's gaze.

"I, what, what about me and Tiffany?" Justine asked, even as she could feel a blush creeping up her throat.

"Really Justine," Juliette said, smirking.

"What?" Justine asked, but could not hold her sister's gaze.

"Oh. And thank God you got rid of that Chad guy," Juliette muttered as the sisters continued to work.

"Ms. Justine, um, your husband? He's demanding to be let in," one of the volunteers nervously stammered.

"What? Billy, its okay. Not like we can't use the extra hands," Justine shrugged.

"And we are here," James stated, bringing a pan of cleaned chicken leg quarters to the double oven.

"I, uh, oh, okay, I just wanted to make sure," the man stammered, his speech impediment becoming pronounced in his nervousness.

"Its fine," Justine smiled an encouraging smile at the young man. "Sure. Let him in."

"Justine," Richard said, making a bee-line for her.

"Hey Adelaide! Look! Andy's here," Justine called out loudly.

"Hi Andy!" Adelaide called out cheerfully.

"What? What's she doing here?" Richard demanded, scowling at Adelaide.

"Ask her," Justine suggested. "Daddy, Billy, onions are ready."

"Sir, get busy doing something or get out," Carmella Anko,, the director of the homeless shelter ordered Richard.

"This, Justine, there somewhere we can talk?" Richard asked, nodding with his head toward the door.

"Yes. Courtroom A, at our divorce hearing," Justine said, nodding in thanks as another volunteer began to slice the carrots she'd scraped clean.

"Dude, start doing something or get out the way," Billy snapped, his anger making his speech impediment very pronounced.

Richard did help, and did continue to ask Justine to please talk with him. He tried to get next to her in the serving line, but Justine put Adelaide between herself and Richard.

"Counseling. We'll go get counseling," Richard bargained.

"Why do we need counseling?" Adelaide asked Richard, spooning some sliced carrots onto the tray.

"Not you, her," Richard snapped at Adelaide.

"Why do I need counseling? I wasn't the one screwing around," Justine asked.

After the meals had been served, Adelaide joined Justine as they went around, distributing their small gifts to the children. Billy yanked Richard into the back to begin cleanup. He might have a speech impediment, but Billy's muscles bulged and rippled and Richard was smart enough to not argue with the volunteer.

"Go. You and Adelaide need to go," Giselle whispered to Justine, nodding with her head toward the front door of the shelter.

"Love you, Sweetheart. Love meeting your girlfriend," Frederick said, giving his daughter a quick hug.

Giselle, Frederick, and Juliette also hugged Adelaide. Justine felt a hot blush forming when Adelaide grabbed her hand, but they hustled out of the shelter and sprinted, hand in hand for Justine's car.

"So, you and my Momma, you two were pretty chummy there," Justine accused playfully as she drove home.

"Uh huh," Adelaide said breezily, then pointed at the Pinoak Bowling Alley. "Oh! You ever bowl there? I love bowling."

"So? What were you two giggling about?" Justine asked, glancing over at the new bowling alley.