All Comments on 'That's Not My Husband'

by Apophenia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

You want us to believe that she wouldn’t recognize it was not her husbsnd? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's fiction!! What woman sleeps in a bra?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Overall, a good non-con story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she’d been drinking and just woken up and was only expecting her husband to climb into bed with her I can TOTALLY believe she didn’t recognize that it wasn’t her husband.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've been fucked awake without fully knowing who it was. Believable IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A story like this needs a happy ending. Perhaps a razor cut from just above his crotch, to just below his adams apple. Not deep enough to kill him, but enough to scar him for life, physically and mentally. And while he's rolling around in fear of dying, get his phone away from him and destroy it. Than grab your husband's gun, and force his naked, bleeding ass, out of the house. Characters like that need to be dealt with harshly.

blackice51blackice519 months ago

OUTSTANDING STORY!!! 5 STARS!!! That's one terrible friend. Believe it or not my cousin said that happen to her, then later on she found out her husband was in on it. She said she wish she had told him because that causes major issues and that's why they eventually divorced.

RuffledFeathersRuffledFeathers4 months ago

Still without a doubt one of the best stories I've read on this site. Hope there's a part 2!

Ray RobertsRay Roberts3 months ago

A great account of pure sexual connection and hopefully more to cum!

shadrachtshadracht13 days ago

The emotions of the scene are super hot, but the betrayal of his friend by the man in the story is horrible. That he gets away with it all is frustrating and less enjoyable. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApophenia@Apophenia
Hello! Thank you for taking a look at my profile! First off, non-con is my kink, not my morals. My stories are pure fantasy. Please treat each other, and yourself, with respect. I'm not sure if I'll write more of "Holidays Are About Family". If so, it will probably be for Mo...