All Comments on 'That's Not Real Love'

by AmberSolis

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Sigh. You glossed over the face sitting! Just kidding — this was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am not claiming this was inspired by another story on this site but it is very similar - wish I remembered the title. In one of the comments someone wrote that the plot of the story resembled an episode of (Criminal Minds) - where a couple of men want to take revenge on straight people by r4ping them into a gay life style. Not my words that's how it was described.

I know its fantasy and hope those reading know its fantasy. Say no to violence.

AmberSolisAmberSolisabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, I feel like I have to reply to your comment:

A.) By the time of the first recorded writing, there are only so many ways to describe humans falling into the arms (or the mating embrace).of each other. Since then, all any writer of our times can hope for is to retell the story with a compelling voice.

B.) There was no hint of violence in this story.

C.) I did try to establish that Naomi was leaning towards bi-sexuality, all on her own, even before they all got naked. Maybe I didn't do the job, as a writer, well enough. I can concede that. We are always learning, we who dare to write.

D.) I suspect I may have over-reacted to what was well intentioned criticism. My apologies, if so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hello,

AmberSolis - no need to apologize. By all means defend your story. Maybe my interpretation is incorrect. You mention that Naomi is leaning towards bi-sexuality but in the story the mention of alcohol and lowered inhibitions is brought up. To me Naomi is being taken advantage of due to the alcohol. For some reason alcohol is viewed as truth serum but that's not the case. I don't know where you live but in many parts of the U.S. sex under the influence is not experimenting or a relaxed state of mind it is a crime. Maybe violence was the wrong word to use - how about revenge? I do not believe that you harbor these emotions but when I read these stories of (us vs them) I am concerned that someone will be inspired by the story and take ill advised action. It is why I referenced the story being fantasy. Again, write whatever you want - this is not an attack on you - maybe I am the one over reacting.

PAX

AmberSolisAmberSolisabout 1 year agoAuthor

Peace it is, thanks. And I've GOT TO LEARN to STOP drunk posting! I'm leaving my reply up for the comedic value. You've been very sweet, thank you.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick12 months ago

Loved it! Good job!

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick12 months ago

The speed you have in creating good stories is very impressive. You're doing a great job

AmberSolisAmberSolis12 months agoAuthor

AimEnigmaClick, sadly, I'm not that fast of a writer. When I decided to post on Literotica last February, I had a whole year's worth of backlog to post. Now that I'm out of the backlog? Snails move faster than I write!

AmberSolisAmberSolis12 months agoAuthor

AimEnigmaClick, also: I'm delighted you like my stories!

VitriolhackVitriolhack12 months ago

What a great cute fun story!

I can just imagine being one of the listener in the audience along with everyone else hanging on to the next sweet and delicious word whispered by Naomi, I bet you could hear a pin drop! 😁

PG564EPG564E8 months ago

Your story is stunning. Your idea's are so original, the emotion you weave into the raw sex in your stories that you write so masterfully about. . . this reader believes both components make the story TRUE.

The erotica you write is just terrific and I think part of you lies in these tales of lust. I can't keep my cock lust out of the stories I have on Lit, because the sex is just so much better than what I experienced in my past. I feel a kinship with you!

It your name's on the story, I give it a 5. Then I read it and give it another 5.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done, and very sensual. I recently read a comment that "sex is the sharing of erotic pleasure between two (or more) people, and it is (or should be) all about LOVE, not labels of gender identity." There is also a story from ancient Greek mythology when Zeus and his wife Hera were arguing about who has greater pleasure from sex: the man as Hera said, or the woman as Zeus claimed. One version goes that they consulted the philosopher Tiresias, and when he responded to the question of who has more pleasure in sex, he replied, "a man enjoyed one-tenth the pleasure and women experience nine-tenths." Enraged for him agreeing with Zeus, Hera blinded Tiresias for his answer, but later took mercy and in compensation gave him the power of spiritual sight. So this question has been around a long time, and, as Naomi found out, it is one that needs to be personally explored to the fullest to begin to understand the mystery of Love. Thank you for your sensual and compassionate story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmberSolis@AmberSolis
I'm a woman who has been around the block more than a few times. I write mostly light-hearted stuff usually centered around lesbians, mutual-consent incest between adults, group sex. I do write some darker, non-consent stories, but even those usually end happily. My stories a...