That's Not Real Love

Story Info
College girl discovers love is far more than she was taught.
7.1k words
4.71
10.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's Not Real Love!

By

Amber Solis

As the five naked women in the living room watched, Janice held Naomi's naked back to her bare chest, reaching around and caressing her gorgeous nipples with one hand. As soon as her fingers made contact with Naomi's nipples, they instantly erected into tight knots of sensitivity, causing Naomi to inhale sharply in surprise, arch her back against Janice's body, and let out a soft moan. Janice was so moved by the sensuous beauty of the woman in her arms, she found herself whispering in her ear,

"God, I wish I didn't hate you, Naomi," she said. "You are so gorgeous. You're just this perfect blonde goddess with green eyes and long hair. Why do you have to be such a bitch?" She punctuated her sentence by clamping down on Naomi's nipples with a sharp pinch.

Naomi tried to fight the squeal this tore from her lips, and failed. Worse, trying to hold it back only made it sound more sensual, even to her own ears! She couldn't even try to deny the shudders that ran through her entire body as the pain in her nipples transformed into pleasure in her clit.

Of the seven women in the room, only Naomi was still wearing an item of clothing, her panties. Leaving her panties on, she now realized, had been a mistake, as she was fully aware of how soaked they had become from her own wetness, and knew all the other girls could see it, too--an undeniable indicator of the effect Janice was having on her.

Naomi was now acutely aware of the thrills Janice was inducing in her body, playing with her breasts. She was embarrassingly aware of being watched by the other five women. As her arousal grew, she was horrified to find that she was feeling a growing sexual attraction to the other women!

This wasn't going at all as she had thought! Her body wasn't supposed to be reacting like this, especially not from another woman's touch!

"Janice-ah! J- Janice, stop. Please?" she pleaded. Janice only rubbed harder against Naomi's nipples, then removed her hands. Naomi thought Janice had agreed to stop. She didn't see Janice spitting on her fingers, and her entire body arched in delight when Janice's slick fingers returned to her nipples and began pinching them even harder, ratcheting up the growing arousal of her body.

"Janice, please!" she said. "I'm sorry I doubted you. I'm sorry I've been a bitch! It's what I was taught, and now I know better- AHHH!"

Her entire body shuddered as Janice now roughly pinched, pulled, and twisted her nipples to the point they suddenly slipped from Janice's fingers. The onrush of pain, met with the equally sudden absence of pain, almost brought Naomi to orgasm right then.

"No!" Janice said. "I'm not stopping. We had a deal. I get to play with your nipples, and only your nipples, for fifteen minutes. And you have to accept it, no matter what happens. That was our deal."

"H- ah! How long - ah! Has it been?" Naomi cried, in despair of the rapidly developing orgasm she felt threatening to explode inside her.

"Two minutes," one of the other girls, Sylvia, called out.

"No!" Naomi said, panic-stricken. "That can't be right!"

In fact, it had already been fourteen minutes, not the two that had been stated. But none of the women present felt like telling Naomi that. They were content to see Naomi squirm.

"You can stop anytime you want," Janice said. "Just walk away from me. But then you looo-ooose," she said, drawing the word out, "And you know what thaa-aat means... "

"YAYYY!" the other five women shouted. But Naomi couldn't let that happen! The loss of face. Being proven so unequivocally wrong? By Janice and her gal-pals? Naomi refused to quit. She could take this! She would show these bitches exactly how wrong they all were! All she had to do was endure! And yet, the power of the sensations she was experiencing filled her mind with doubt! And the more Janice's treatment of her nipples persisted, the closer Naomi came to orgasm, the less she cared about being proven unequivocally wrong!

Janice's teasing was rewarded with another delightful shudder through Naomi's entire body, held tightly against Janice's chest. She lightly stroked her hands across Naomi's perfect C-cups, allowing the woman to catch her breath. She then returned to the rough treatment.

"Ah! Ahh! AH!" Her entire body was on fire at this point, and everything was turning her on. Even hearing her own cries and moans was turning her on! If this continued, she wasn't even going to care that she lost control and had an orgasm, one induced by another woman, a thing Naomi had said wasn't truly possible.

"How did I get into this situation?" Naomi asked herself. But she knew. She just had to be right, didn't she? All the time, every time. "Little Miss Cain't-Be-Wrong!" as her Mother often called her. Thinking of her mother suddenly shot another bolt of lust and shivers through her body. "What was that?" she wondered. "This bitch has got me so horny that now I'm attracted to my Mom?" The thought filled her with horror. And yet... another series of delicious shudders ran through her body, and an image of her mother, naked, standing behind her, subjecting her to the sensations Janice was giving her, filled her mind's eye. "But that's incest! Lesbian incest!" That thought should have caused her to feel shame and horror. Instead, it only added to the sexual thrills in her body. She no longer cared whether it would be right or wrong.

"Maybe this time, I've gone too far?" "Ah! Janiiiiice! Please stop!" This time her mind's eye filled with a vision of her mother, naked, masturbating, like the other women in the room, watching her and Janice as she was brought relentlessly closer to orgasm. Naomi felt another shameful thrill at being so exposed.

Janice put her lips next to Janice's neck and whispered, "Thirteen more minutes to go, doll. Oh, I am going to make you come so hard, baby! Just relax. Please? Don't fight it."

Janice's words were like a passionate caress to Naomi's soul, one more stimulus bringing her body closer and closer to a delicious release.

As if a switch had been flipped in Naomi's heart, she stopped dreading the building orgasm and instead began hoping it would happen. She couldn't fight it any longer. No, even worse: she wanted it, now. She was praying for it now; she had to have it! She feared Janice would stop playing with her breasts, and the promised orgasm would retreat, leaving her feeling empty and unsatisfied. This was not acceptable! She had to have this orgasm! It was so close!

Janice gently kissed Naomi's neck and said, "I mean it, Naomi. I wish..."

"W-what? What do you wish?" Naomi managed to say.

"I wish we could be lovers. I wish I didn't hate you!" Another hard pinch, pull, and twist of her nipples had Naomi again crying out in pleasure and despair. She was going to orgasm, she didn't know how she had managed to hold it off so long. Her last reservations about being watched while having an orgasm in front of a group of women faded entirely from her mind.

"Janice, I- I'm going to come!"

"Good! I want you to come, Naomi. I want you to feel this. To have this. I want it for you so badly!" Janice began slapping Naomi's breasts, hard, on the sides and nipples. And that was the final sensation required to release Naomi's orgasm. It exploded in her with the force of an earthquake, wiping all conscious thought from her mind as her body reacted in spasms and shudders. Her knees gave out, and she was only being held up by Janice's arms. Naomi wailed as the force of her orgasm tore through her body, for the moment washing away all her doubts, all her fears, everything she had been taught about how wrong this all was, making love to women.

All of her reservations about lesbianism, her shame at being watched in a sex act, the fact that she had been wrong, all of that was eclipsed by the glorious orgasm given to her by another woman. Her heart filled with love for Janice, a passion she had been taught her entire life was wrong. And now she had learned how misguided that teaching had been.

Earlier:

Janice was throwing a slumber party. She had invited six women. Five were her girlfriends, and the sixth woman was one she hated. The six women had long been on-and-off lovers since their college days. Naomi was loudly anti-gay/anti-lesbian/anti-bisexual.

Janice's BFF, Cassandra, arrived early to help her set up.

"Honestly, Janice? Why did you have to invite that rotten little bitch to the party? We thought you hated her like we do!"

"I do," Janice said. "But I don't think she says all that stuff to be mean. I think it's what she's been taught. And I've got some ideas that may open her eyes a bit."

"Or her legs?" Cassandra said, playfully bumping hips with Janice. "It doesn't hurt that the little bitch is so amazingly pretty, does it?"

They embraced each other in a hug, Janice resting her head on her taller friend's chest. "Couldn't you just die if you got to hold that tight little body in your arms and make her come?" Cassandra asked.

Janice kissed the center of Cassandra's chest at the line of her low-cut, scoop-necked, tight t-shirt. "Oh, Cass, your words inspire such lovely visions in my mind!"

"You keep that up, we're never going to get everything set up, lover," she said, gently pushing Janice away from their embrace. Suddenly, Janice reached out, put her hand behind Cassandra's neck, and quickly, yet gently, brought Cassandra's neck down to her lips. She took a deep breath, then let Cassandra go.

"Sorry. You just smell so lovely, Cass! You always smell so sweet!"

"Flattery will get your pussy eaten all night long if you keep this up. And I mean it, lover!"

They returned to preparing the snacks, setting the table, and all the things that needed seeing to in preparation for a party.

One by one, the other girls arrived. Hugs and greetings were exchanged.

Sylvia asked, "Are we having a lesbian orgy tonight?"

"Yes," Janice said, "And maybe even better than you think. Maybe."

Cassandra said, "She invited Naomi, too."

This revelation was met with a series of pained groans.

"Ladies, please, bear with me!" Janice said. "I've got a plan. Just follow along, and let's see where we all end up, ok?"

"If she starts with the whole "women loving women isn't real sex, isn't real love," bullshit, I'm leaving!" said Sylvia.

"It's ironic you should mention that," Janice said. But before she could continue, the doorbell rang, announcing Naomi's arrival. "She's early--no time to let you guys in on the plan. Just follow along, all right, guys? If she gets too unbearable, we'll kick her out."

They opened the door to let Naomi in. True to herself, Naomi brought a bottle of wine as a gift for the house. And a truckload of superior attitude.

She greeted the other women with hugs. Her hugs were reserved, not too close, not too tight.

Sylvia said, "Naomi? If you think women loving women is wrong, why do you greet other women with hugs?"

"Because hugs are nice!" she said.

"Why are they nice?" Janice asked.

"Well, the comfort of the body," Naomi said. "Women are made to be huggers. Nurturers. Caregivers."

"Lovers?" Sylvia asked.

"Not with other women, no!" Naomi said.

"So women loving women is wrong?"

"No-ooo," Naomi said, "Not so much "wrong." I'm not one of those people who thinks gays and lesbians and anyone else are going to Hell for being what they are. That is not for me to say or judge."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Sylvia said, with a lovely smile.

But Naomi wasn't finished, yet. "Lesbians, and lesbianism, and gays, are all just... misguided. I understand lesbians and gays do what they do because it feels nice. And I'm sure they feel some love for each other, too. But it's nothing like what it would be when properly shared between a man and a woman, trying to conceive."

Sylvia's radiant smile instantly disappeared. "Where's the wine?" Sylvia asked. "I'm going to need it."

"Sylvia!" Naomi said, "Please don't be mad at me! I didn't make us this way. It's all in the Bible!"

"Which one? There's a bunch of different Bibles. Even in Christianity, there are, what, hundreds of different denominations? With their own Bible? So which one is the right one?"

"Baptist," was her instant reply.

"Really? Even the Westford Militant Baptists?"

"No!" Naomi said, hotly. "They aren't anything to do with the Baptist Denomination! They preach hatred and intolerance under the banner of Baptists, but they have NOT been recognized as legitimate by any authority within the Baptist Denomination!"

"I'm really pleased to hear you say that," Sylvia said. "May I hug you again?"

"Of course!" Naomi said.

Sylvia pulled Naomi to her in a much tighter hug than Naomi preferred and held on to her. Her hands began to roam across Naomi's back. Naomi quickly broke the embrace and stepped back. "Sylvia, please!"

Sylvia gulped down her glass of wine and said, "Oh, God! Where'd the bottle go?"

The evening wore on. There were drinks, dancing, snacks, and more drinks.

"All right, everyone," Janice called out. "Pajama time!"

Naomi asked if she could change in the bathroom, and of course, Janice agreed. "I'll hurry, so as not to hold everyone else up," Naomi said.

"Oh, we're all just going to change out here," Janice said. She saw the surprise on Naomi's face. "What? We're all girls, here. And most of us used to be on the volleyball team, so we've seen each other naked many times."

"Oh, ok," Naomi said. Janice wondered, was there a hint of disappointment in Naomi's voice?

"Naomi? Would you like to change out here with us? It's perfectly fine if you do."

There was no missing the sudden interest in Naomi's eyes.

"No," she said, despite the interest in her eyes. "No. One does want to observe the laws of decorum, after all. They haven't seen me, and might not feel comfortable with me out here with them, and I don't want to make Sylvia mad. Or get teased by her. I wish I didn't always piss her off. She seems nice, doesn't she? When I'm not pissing her off? And she's so pretty!"

"Do you... like Sylvia?"

"I do! I've grown very fond of her. Sometimes I could just cry when I see how mad I make her!"

"It's ok, sweetie," Janice said. "You just do you, doll."

"And thank you for inviting me to your party. I don't get to go to a lot of them."

"Anytime, love, anytime," Janice said.

Naomi went in, closed the door, locked it, and started changing. She took her time, so the ladies outside would likewise have time to finish changing. She opened the door and was greeted by the sight of six naked women, looking at her in her pajamas.

"Oh!" Janice said, seeing the surprise on Naomi's face. "I also forgot to tell you, we use the word "pajamas" as a euphemism for "going naked!" We've all done it for so long we don't even think twice about it, anymore!"

Absurdly, Naomi felt overdressed! Slightly flustered, she said, "Oh, I don't mind at all. I like the beauty of the female body."

"I think the wine has lowered your inhibitions, angel," Sylvia said.

"I am feeling somewhat more relaxed than usual, yes," Naomi said, blushing.

"You should try it more often, my pretty. It's lovely to see you smile!" Sylvia's words were sweet, but her tone had an edge of sarcasm. Janice saw how this affected Naomi. She walked over to Sylvia, put her hand on her arm, and said, "Help me in the kitchen for a second, lover?" She motioned Sylvia to go ahead of her, and as she did, Janice turned, made eye contact with Naomi, and swatted Sylvia's ass.

"Ah!" Sylvia shouted and jumped. "Bitch! What was that for?" Sylvia demanded.

"Sorry," Janice said, "Your ass was just too tempting for me not to swat it. You better get going, my hand already wants to do it again, and I don't know how long I can hold myself back!"

Small talk resumed among the ladies in the living room. Suddenly, from inside the kitchen, they heard Sylvia exclaim, "WHAT?" In surprise.

"So, Naomi," Cassandra said, "Do you feel over-dressed? Wouldn't you be more comfortable in the nude, like the rest of us? "When all are nude, none are naked," as the old saying goes."

"I don't know..."

"It would make Janice happy, as your hostess, to know you feel comfortable enough in her home to be nude with the rest of us."

"I don't want to be a poor guest," Naomi said. "How about just my top?"

"That would be a lovely start," Cassandra said. "Here, I'll help you take your top off."

"Th- thank you..." she said, as the tall, naked, beautiful woman stepped up and started undoing the buttons on her top. Cassandra was standing very close to Naomi. So close, Naomi could feel the taller woman's breath on her now bare breasts.

"Oh, Naomi," Cassandra said, her voice low, "Oh, you have such lovely breasts! Guys?" she said, turning to the other three naked women behind her, "Do you see her breasts? Couldn't you just die?"

Cassandra was standing beside Naomi now, her left hand lightly caressing Naomi's bare back.

"Good Heavens!" Tanya said, walking up to the two women. "Naomi, you're so beautiful! May I have another hug?"

"Yes," Naomi said.

When their bodies met, Tanya moaned in appreciation of the warmth and softness of Naomi's body, pressed to hers. Naomi's heart almost stopped. The flood of sensations greeting her embrace of Tanya's naked body almost knocked her off her feet. The collection of scents from Tanya's body was equally as intoxicating to Naomi as the physical sensations. Tanya's hair, cologne, sweat, the beginning arousal of Tanya's body, all these scents filled Naomi's soul. Naomi had to fight to keep from putting her lips to Tanya's neck and having a kiss, or even just a taste of her skin. She managed to resist that impulse, but she couldn't stop herself from taking another deep breath from Tanya's neck. She felt Tanya's body shiver in her arms in response to her breath on Tanya's neck, and knowing she did that made her feel good!

Tanya intended to hold the embrace longer than Naomi wanted to. But it quickly became apparent that Naomi wasn't trying to break away.

"I think you're enjoying this, aren't you, new lover?" Tanya said, teasingly. She was expecting Naomi to fight to break the embrace, but Naomi continued to hold their bodies together in their naked embrace.

Tanya took another breath to say something, but Naomi put her lips near Tanya's ear and whispered, "Please. Please don't tease me. I know. You all think I'm awful. I'm not. I've just been taught that certain things are right, and certain things are wrong. And I guess my attitude could use a check." Then, loud enough for the other three women to hear: "Tanya, you feel so wonderful!"

There was a chorus of cheers from the room. Just then, Janice and Sylvia returned.

"What's going on here?" Sylvia said. Again, Janice touched her arm and very slightly shook her head "No." Sylvia checked her next comment and, instead, said, "Naomi! You are so pretty! May I have a hug, too?"

"Yes, please," Naomi said, in barely a whisper, turning an even brighter red that ran down her neck and chest.

"Oh, my beautiful doll," Sylvia said. "Is that lovely blush for me?"

"Yes," was all Naomi could manage to say. Sylvia closed the distance to her and took Naomi in her arms.

Again, Naomi was shocked at how wonderful and warm Sylvia's naked body felt against her bare chest. And again, Sylvia didn't have to fight to hold her; Naomi was returning the embrace tightly. Naomi brought her lips to Sylvia's ear and whispered, "I'm sorry for always making you mad, Syl-," but she suddenly found Sylvia's hand pressed to her lips. Sylvia said, "Shush. We're past that now, lover."

Janice suggested everyone line up for a hug with Naomi, and Naomi agreed.