That's Not Real Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When everyone had received their hug, the ladies went to sit at the table, and Sylvia, walking beside Naomi, holding her hand, asked her, "So. Do you like girls, now?"

"I've always liked girls," Naomi said.

"Another revelation!" Sylvia said. "There's so much more to you than we knew! Can you admit that women can love women? With all their hearts and souls? With their bodies? Give each other real orgasms?"

"If I say what you expect, will you be mad at me? I swear I don't want to make you mad, Sylvia!"

Sylvia sighed and said, "Ok, lover. I'll dial it back."

Sylvia was shocked, all the women were shocked, when Naomi impulsively kissed Sylvia's cheek.

"What was that for?" Sylvia said, her hand on her cheek where Naomi's lips had touched her.

"I wanted to see if I could do something that made you happy, for a change."

"Well, it worked! Thank you, lover."

"You're welcome," Naomi said.

"In fact," Sylvia said, "To quote a famous author, "You may kiss me on the cheek anytime you feel like you have been a good girl.""

"I can't do that!" Naomi said.

"Because you think you would be kissing me all the time?"

"Yes. No! Well, yes. No!"

Sylvia smiled, took her hand, brought it to her mouth, and gently kissed it. This brought out Naomi's blush again.

"Will you come sit beside me at the table?" Sylvia asked, taking her arm in hers.

"Of course!"

Janice cleared her throat to get everyone's attention. "So. I'm sure you're all wondering the same thing: does Naomi genuinely believe the things she says about gays and lesbians, and bisexuals, being misguided? That's what I'd like to try and find out this evening.

"For my part, I think that I have judged you too harshly, Naomi. I feel bad about that, and I'm sorry. And I can't thank you enough for coming to our party! I thought if we invited you to one of our parties and talked about it all, openly, reasonably, calmly, like mature adults, maybe we would come to understand you better? Or, maybe you would come to understand us better? Either way, I can't help but think that things could be much better between us all, if we all got together and talked."

"So what," said Tanya, "Is with all the intolerance, Naomi?"

"Honestly, y'all," Naomi said, "It's not intolerance! I don't hate gays, lesbians, and bisexuals. I hope and pray they will be ok. I swear, I don't hate anybody!"

"Then," Sylvia said, "Why do you say they are "misguided?"

"The whole point of our lives is to have children. To pretend otherwise, as I was taught my entire life, is misguided."

"So you think you have to fix them?" Sylvia asked.

"No! Their sexuality isn't anything we can influence. It's between them and God, as it will be for all of us."

"If it's misguided, then why does it happen so much?" Janice asked.

"Well, duh!" Naomi said, a bit of her usual attitude showing through. "Because it feels so good!"

That brought everyone at the table to a complete halt.

Tanya said, "So... you admit lesbian sex can be enjoyable?"

"Can be? It probably is. I'm certain it is!" Naomi said. "But I'm sure it's not like having sex with a husband, trying to conceive. That has to be the ultimate. Sylvia, I just did it again, didn't I? I'm sorry!"

Sylvia smiled sadly and said, "Now that I know you aren't saying this from hate, it's not so bad, love."

"But now you're sad," Naomi said.

"Mad to sad, we're making excellent progress in our relationship, aren't we?" She took Naomi's hand and brought it to her lips, and gave it another kiss.

"But why are you sad?"

"You still don't think the love between two women can be as real as anything felt by any stereotypical girl and boy meeting and falling in love. And I don't know what to do about that."

Cassandra said, "Have you ever seen a pair of girls make out at a party?"

"Of course."

"What did you think that was all about? Lust, sex, love!"

"No. That was just girls putting on a show for the guys! They don't mean that. It's just to get attention from boys!"

"WINE!" Sylvia demanded.

As Janice brought the bottle to Sylvia's glass, Naomi reached out and took it from her. "Please? Sylvia? May I pour it for you?"

"Why?" Sylvia demanded.

In a voice barely more than a whisper, Naomi said, "Because I love you."

"WHAT?" exclaimed every woman at the table, except Janice and Sylvia.

Naomi was blushing furiously, and was frozen for a moment. "Oh God, did I say that out loud?"

"You did," Sylvia said. She reached out and stroked Naomi's face. "Very well. Please, will you fill my glass, Naomi?"

Putting her left hand on Sylvia's shoulder, Naomi leaned her body in front of Sylvia and reached over to pour with her right hand. Naomi was conscious of Sylvia's hot breath on her neck and shoulder. The symphony of scents of Sylvia's naked body, her skin, her hair, her sweat, all mixing in a heady cocktail, was as intoxicating as it had been when she had hugged Tanya, earlier.

"Naomi?" Tanya said, "Please watch this?" She turned to the girl sitting next to her and stood up. She lifted the chin of the girl sitting next to her, and gave her a deep, long, loving kiss.

"Now," Tanya said, sitting back down. "What did you think of that?"

"I thought you were beautiful," Naomi said.

Again the room exploded with a dozen different questions, everyone trying to be heard over each other. Janice started slapping the table, saying, "Guys! Guys! Come on now, she can't talk with everyone yelling at her all at once! Be nice!"

Sylvia said, "So, you think it's beautiful to see two women make love?"

"Yes. Because they were both made by God! Of course, they're beautiful when they make love."

"And you think it feels good for them, and that they can feel love for each other?"

"Yes."

"But," Janice said, "You think there's... more out there, for them? In a heterosexual relationship, I guess? If they take up with a man and try to make a baby?"

"Yes!" Naomi said.

"That's not the worst thing I've ever heard..." Sylvia said.

Naomi said, "And the orgasms, especially, with a man, are unbeatable. Penis in vagina, am I right?"

"Annnnnd here we go again!" Tanya said.

"Naomi," Janice said, "I can give you an orgasm. Right now. And it'll be as nice as any you have ever experienced."

"I don't believe you," Naomi said.

"Care to make a wager?" Janice asked. "Here is what I propose. Naomi, you'll have two ways to win, and we all have one way to win if you lose."

"All right," Naomi said, "What are you proposing?"

"Strip naked-"

"Panties!" Naomi said. "I'll strip to my panties."

"Ok," Janice said. "Accepted. So, strip to your panties, then stand here, and let me play with your nipples for fifteen minutes. While we all watch."

"You can't make a girl come just by playing with her nipples!"

"Then you should win quite easily, shouldn't you?"

"Ok, what else?" Naomi asked.

"Now, you can stop anytime you want just by stepping away from me. But if you stop me before your fifteen minutes, you lose.

"If you stay the whole fifteen minutes, and don't orgasm, you win; and I will admit you have proven your contention. If you stay, and orgasm, you win. The only way you lose is if you step away."

"And what's the penalty if I step away?"

"You have to give every girl here an orgasm by rubbing her pussy."

"I can't do that!" Naomi said.

"By your calculations, you won't have to, will you?" Sylvia asked.

"Guys, this isn't really a contest at all!" Naomi said.

"Lucky you, then," Cassandra said. "If you can do it."

"No problem," Naomi said.

"Wait, though," Sylvia said. "A sample of one is an inadequate pool from which to draw meaningful conclusions. For the purposes of tonight, I propose Naomi should have to do this three times."

"No!" said Naomi.

"But you can't lose, can you?" Cassandra said.

"Well, no, of course not," Naomi said. "But I don't want to be a bitch about it."

"Don't you worry, gorgeous," Janice said. "We can take it. Do you accept our challenge?"

"I do," Naomi said.

"All right, then. Take off your bottoms, stand right here, and let's begin!"

The instant Naomi felt Janice's body pressed against her back, the moment she first felt Janice's hands caress her nipples, Naomi realized she was in danger of being proven wrong. But she had committed to the wager. She had no way out now except to go through with it and prove her point.

Already, her body was beginning to squirm in Janice's embrace.

"Oh, God!" she thought, "If only it didn't feel SO incredible!"

###

After her orgasm had rushed through her body and soul, Naomi passed out. The ladies scooped her up, took her to the couch, laid her down, and gave her some breathing space. She quickly regained consciousness. The first thing she noticed was how wonderful she felt. The air currents of the room caressing her bare breasts and body. This wonderful afterglow of tingles in her vagina radiating through her whole body. The next thing she noticed was six naked women around her. "So pretty, all of you... so lovely," she mumbled. Everyone started talking at once.

"You were so lovely!"

"God, you're so pretty when you come!"

"I almost came watching you come!"

"Girls, please," Janice said, "Let her get her bearings!"

Naomi sat up and felt hands on her shoulders, back, and arms. Still slightly groggy, she wasn't aware of how her head tilted back as she emitted a low moan of pleasure.

Naomi searched the faces, saw Janice, and asked, "Did I win?" Laughter filled the room.

"You bet you won, slugger!" Janice said. "Oh, my God, you came so hard! And baby, no, no! Don't look away, don't try to hide your face! You were so lovely, so beautiful! It was a transcendent experience to see!"

"But what about the time? I came within fifteen minutes."

"No. We, Naomi, we, I... played a dirty trick on you and cheated. We lied to you about the time. You lasted fifteen minutes. You made it to about seventeen minutes."

"Why did you lie?"

"It started as a dirty trick. But as I got you going, I just had to see you come!"

"We all wanted to see that," Cassandra said.

"But why? Just to make fun of me when I made it through your bet?"

"I did it because you're beautiful," Janice said. "I've had a crush on you for a while. I've wanted to make love to you so badly. And here I had you, in my home, naked in arms, and I... took advantage of the situation. And you. But you won, either way! And I just had to hold you in my arms, if only once, as you came."

"It's ok," Naomi said. She held her arms out for a hug, and she and Janice held it for several precious minutes.

"Well!" Naomi said, as they released each other. "Now that we've got that settled -"

"Not so fast!" Sylvia said. "The agreement was for three rounds."

"Oh no," Naomi said.

"Oh, yes," Janice said. "Now, step up here for the next round, love!"

"No!" Cassandra said, "Not with you, Janice! You cheated. So someone else has to apply the nipple love, this time. I nominate yours, truly!"

"The house will allow the change," Janice said. "Cassandra, you're up!"

Cassandra was slightly more than six feet tall, and very busty. Naomi was a head shorter, and as she felt her back pulled tightly against Cassandra's front, she was aware of Cassandra's breasts on either side of her head.

"Well," Naomi said, "This is certainly nice so far. Can't beat the view!" The women in the room all laughed.

"Oh, I'm going to make this much better than just "nice," " Cassandra said.

The round began. Cassandra aggressively teased Naomi's nipples for just under a minute, before Cassandra said, "Timeout!"

"What's wrong?" Janice asked.

"It's Naomi's panties!" Cassandra said. "I'm afraid they are chafing me dreadfully in my most intimate of places! I must ask that they be removed!"

"What?" Naomi cried. "No!"

"Shush, lover," Janice said, kneeling before her, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. "Safety first! We don't want anyone getting a rash from chafed skin, now do we? Besides, love, these are utterly soaked, oh my!"

Naomi let out a low groan as her panties were slowly drawn down her legs. Embarrassed at being so publicly exposed before them, and at the same time, taking pride in the impressed looks of the women all staring at her.

"There," Janice said, standing back up. "Isn't that better?" She leaned in and gave Naomi a quick kiss on the lips.

"Ok," Janice said. "15 minutes, here we go!"

Again Cassandra began vigorously playing with Naomi's nipples.

Naomi was being brought to orgasm, this time much more rapidly. She also enjoyed the thrill of being exhibited so entirely in front of the other women. Although her panties were only a few square inches of sheer, see-through fabric, the psychological difference between wearing them, and having them removed to put her fully on display for the sexual pleasure of others, was huge. That thrill, and the thrills being sent through her body via Cassandra playing with her nipples, were rapidly bringing her to the cliff of orgasm.

She was going to come, and come hard. She could feel it building in her like another tidal wave. It was only a matter of a few more seconds-

Suddenly a new, unexpected sensation thundered through her body, starting from her clit! Naomi looked down to see Janice kneeling before her, her face buried in Naomi's pussy, sucking, tonguing, and licking her clit.

The orgasm broke through Naomi's body faster and deeper than she had ever suspected was possible. The spasms in her loins were so hard, so tightly clenching, that they hurt. But then when they released, she was flooded in glorious ecstasy, radiating through her body. Naomi also became aware this was lasting much longer than any other orgasm she had ever experienced, and when she looked down, she saw why: Janice was still going down on her pussy! And she now had two fingers inside her vagina, stroking her g-spot. Naomi almost stopped breathing when Janice found it!

They managed to keep her orgasm going for at least a couple of minutes, before Naomi started begging them to stop. Again, Naomi passed out, and the girls placed her on the couch.

###

Again, when her consciousness returned, Naomi again found herself surrounded by five naked women. But this time, someone was holding her in their arms, from behind. She looked and saw it was Sylvia.

"Ohhhhh," Naomi said, "I'm glad it's you, my love."

"You are?"

"Yes." Tears started to form in Naomi's eyes.

"What's this all about?" Janice asked.

"I love Sylvia," Naomi said. "I always have. Yes, even when I thought it was "misguided, and not real love." I've loved you ever since we first met."

Sylvia's eyes grew bright with tears. She leaned forward and gently kissed Naomi's neck.

"Do... do you have feelings for me, Sylvia?" Naomi asked.

"Why do you think I was always so mad at you? I've been crushing on you since I first saw you. But with all the silly things you talked about, I figured there was never any chance for us. But I knew we would be good together. Good for each other. So the love I felt always turned to disappointment and anger."

"I'm so sorry," Naomi said. "But I know better, now. Can we go on a date?"

"Yes, I'd like that," Sylvia said.

"Not so fast, you two!" Janice said. "Before you two run off and get a room, we still have the challenge to complete. And the score is currently tied. Naomi won the first round, Cass won the second round."

"Guys," Naomi said, "I don't think I can do this again!"

"Shush," Janice said, touching her hand to Naomi's mouth to silence her. "We'll change it up a bit. You don't have to stand up this time. We'll take you to my bed."

"Ok," Naomi said.

"And then we all go down on your pussy and make you come. Once for each of us."

"Oh, no!" Naomi said.

"Oh, yes!"

"And we should tie her to the bed," Cassandra said.

"WHAT?"

"Shush," Cassandra said, "It'll be fun, you'll see!"

"Can..." Naomi started to say, then stopped. "Can... Sylvia go first? If you want to, Sylvia?"

"Oh, you bet I do, lover!" Sylvia said.

"Let's get you in the bedroom, then! And as the hostess, I'm calling it, right now: I get to tie her up!" This pronouncement was met with groans of disappointment from throughout the room.

They filed into the bedroom, Naomi being led by Sylvia and Janice, each holding one of her hands.

Janice led Naomi to the bed and had her sit down. She rummaged in a drawer and pulled out some padded wrist and ankle restraints.

"Do you know what I think is one of the sexiest, hottest moments of lovemaking, Naomi? Right now. Right here. When a woman knows what she is getting into, she knows she will be restrained and helpless, tied down. And yet she trusts and loves the one who is tying her up so completely, she submits to it without struggle. I find this voluntary gift of a woman yielding up her body just makes me so wet it hurts! Thank you for this, my love."

"Janice?" Naomi said, as she was being bound to the bed. "You have feelings of love for me, too. Don't you?"

Janice tied her spread-eagled to the four corners of the bed. She laid down beside Naomi and kissed her lovingly, gently, on the lips, and said,

"Yes. I feel love for you. It's ok if you don't feel it for me like you do for Sylvia. I love you. And here I've got you naked, in my bed, all tied up, and waiting for us."

"When you kissed me just now," Naomi said, "I tasted myself on your lips."

"What did you think about that?"

"I loved it!"

"Well," Janice said, getting up and moving between Naomi's legs, "Let's give you lots more of those lovely kisses!" Janice began to lower her mouth to Naomi's slit when Sylvia said,

"Now just a minute! I get to eat her out first!"

The rest of the women agreed this was so, and Janice reluctantly got up and moved to clear the way for Sylvia.

Sylvia immediately jumped on the bed, mounted Naomi missionary style, and kissed her lips. Then she slowly began making her way down Naomi's body, kissing and teasing her as she went, letting Naomi's anticipation build. She was moving with slow, deliberate movements, drawing the moment out. At last, her face over Naomi's slit, she allowed herself to collapse on Naomi's body, and instantly began vigorously eating her out. Naomi started crying out in delight, her body writhing against the restraints holding her to the bed, hoping that this moment, these sensations would never end.

As Sylvia's lips, mouth, and tongue became intimately familiar with every fold of Naomi's labia, Naomi was very quickly brought to a hard, fast orgasm. It lasted much longer than usual, as Sylvia didn't let up on her pussy for one second as the orgasm took over her body. Naomi heard herself howling like an animal as the orgasm continued.

This time, Naomi could feel, deep in her body, something more was waiting to happen. She didn't know what, and she could only continue to lay there, lost in the throes of passion induced in her body by Sylvia's lips on her clit, her fingers inside her vagina. As Sylvia's fingers found and caressed her g-spot, the "feeling" of something about to happen, something waiting to occur, broke loose all at once, and she began squirting. It was the most intense orgasm of her entire life. As her essence fountained from her body, soaking Sylvia, the other women approached to let it splash on them, as well. The other women were all cheering.

The other women all took turns eating Naomi's pussy, making her come, but she didn't squirt after that first time. They gave Naomi a long, deep, open-mouthed kiss as each one finished. Naomi's doubts and reservations were erased, and she gave herself entirely to the experience the group provided for her.

Finally, all the women had taken their turn. Janice went last.