That's Not Real Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now what?" Sylvia said. She was sitting on the mattress, up by Naomi's head, stroking her sweat and squirt-soaked body.

Naomi said, "Sylvia, I want you to sit on my face. I want to eat your pussy. Please?"

"Lover!" Sylvia said, delighted, "I was afraid you would never ask!"

One by one, starting with Sylvia and Janice, the women sat on Naomi's face while another tribbed her. Around 02:00 AM, they had come to a halt. They untied Naomi, and with tears in their eyes, they all exchanged hugs with Naomi again. This time, there was no resistance, no hesitation, no attempt to explain it all away, by Naomi.

###

"And that was my initiation into a wider, better view of the world. Of my understanding of my own sexuality, and that of, well, everyone. That night, I decided to become a sex therapist, and try to help everyone else discover what I have found. And what I have found is that the world can be so much better, so much more, than we often think. It's wonderful. And it's waiting for us all to explore it if we have the strength, will, and faith.

"Thank you all for listening to my Grey Matter lecture! Good night, and be good to each other!"

The auditorium exploded in applause.