That's Not What I Meant

Story Info
Wife bungles request.
6k words
3.64
60.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
890 Followers

Forward

This one came from a single idea that sprung into my head. It's only meant to entertain, not solve the world's problems. If you are a ball buster, expecting literary brilliance... move on. Oh, and if there is another story out there much the same as this, I apologize in advance. I've read so many stories here & my memory is what it is, so if I'm stepping on somebody's toes... sorry, it is truly unintentional.

Please enjoy the read in the spirit of which it is offered -- free.

Special thanks to my help team, andinoz, Charlie, & Ted L who work to make my scribbling better, although the final edit is mine, so any mistakes belong to me.

*********************

Logan and Mia Crawford had been together 27 years, married for 25 of them. He had married well, his wife was still a head turner at 47, even though she had given him two children, a boy, Billy, and a girl, Carla. Both kids were college graduates and on their own, having landed great paying jobs in their respective fields. Each offspring was involved in a serious relationship and he hoped that their choice of a spouse would be as good as his had been.

In his mind life couldn't be much better, having a wife that adored him and his own well-paying job as an attorney specializing in corporate tax law. The only fly in the ointment was his wife had been in an unusual funk for months and although he had asked her on several occasions what was getting her down, she had evaded answering him.

Another mitigating stress factor was that it was tax season, which for an advisor of his caliber lasted longer and was much more intense than average. His clients could save or lose boat loads of money, based on his advice.

Knowing the intense pressure her husband was in at that time of the year had swayed her to not contribute to Logan's stress, but her ability to delay had expired, that night she was going to bring up a touchy request.

Mia had always been a little bit gullible, especially where her best friend Zoey was concerned. Logan defined that woman as a slut, but Mia had known her all of her life and tended to defend her friend. Up until the yet to be described evening, it hadn't been too much of a problem.

Late to arrive home that evening, Logan was in a particularly bad mood, having had worked for weeks with a difficult client. That CFO who, just that day had revealed claimed expenditures that were not only not deductible, but possibly illegal. The fact that this executive was trying to protect himself from blowback by claiming, falsely, that Logan had previously given assurance that the expenses were kosher. His assertion that the blame was Logan's had him particularly pissed. Tensions were high.

Mia had been anxiously waiting for her husband to arrive home, because, after many months of coaxing, Zoey had finally convinced her to make a special request of her loving husband.

Susceptible to Zoey's influence, Mia was focused entirely on carrying out her friend's suggestion. Being so distracted, she didn't realize that night was not the best choice to make a request of such a nature. Instead, the previously laid out plan to schmooze her husband, followed by the appeal was launched.

Logan's favorite dinner had been prepared, and after serving her husband she had him retire to the family room and relax. Considering the day at the office, he was receptive to trying to decompress, and plan his response to the business mess his client had made.

While comfortably settled, she presented him with his favorite drink. He smiled with a satisfied expression, as the sports channels were surfed. On the TV he was looking for the score of his favorite team's latest game and their respective standing in the race to a championship. Even with the events of the day weighing heavily, his face showed contentment. The woman in the kitchen was the reason.

That expression was about to make a drastic change. His wife's slutty friend had been filling her mind with stories about how great a big cock feels and convinced her to ask Logan for permission to sample one.

She was a good wife, but had never been a goody two shoes that was shy about discussing sex with her husband, and Zoey. She'd even said the word "cock" sometimes, and giggle, though her saying "fuck" was rare. What had the potential for calamity was her mind worked in a disorganized manner, often not getting to the most important idea first.

Having finished her kitchen clean-up, Mia went to their bedroom to make herself look particularly enticing. She intended to propose something to her husband, and knowing that she sometimes lacked the ability to express her request without messing it all up, she reasoned that looking sexy might help.

The desired response was attained as when Mia entered the family room, Logan looked up at her, again smiling, and said, "God, I'm so lucky to be married to you."

"And I am just as lucky. Honey, there's something that I want to ask you... Can we talk?" she asked.

"Sure Baby, what's on your mind," he responded without an ounce of the terror that sometimes strikes a man's soul when hearing some form of those words.

"For months now, since the kids have gone out completely on their own, I've been feeling like my youth is all but gone," she began.

"Nonsense. Look at you tonight, when you came into the room, you took my breath away. My heart is beating twice as fast right now, just imagining what you might be up to, dressed like that."

"It is good to hear you say that, although I suppose that you might feel obligated to try and offset my female insecurities because you are my husband."

"Not at all. I'm telling the truth. But... you've had something on your mind for some time. I can tell that you are dancing around something that you want to say, so just spill it," he said, encouraging her to get to the point.

"I've been talking to Zoey about my fear of losing my desirability..."

He interrupted, "And what did the slut have to say?"

"Please don't call her that. I know she doesn't meet your idea of a proper woman, but she's my friend. You know all of your buddies aren't saints either."

"OK, you're right. Some of the guys are a bit crude. So, what bullshit did Zoey fill your head with?"

"Alright, here goes, but please don't interrupt until I get it all out, so there is no misunderstanding... OK?" she asked.

"I'll try to do my best, and hold off until you're done. Go ahead."

"Well, Zoey says the same thing as you; that feeling that my youth is flitting away is just a false condition brought on by my own self-doubt. She said that I still turn men's heads even if I don't notice."

He nodded at that, maintaining his promise to not interrupt. However, contained in his expression, there was a mix of acknowledgement that men often gave her that appraising glance, and distress when it occurred. Simultaneously, he was both proud of her, and if needed, on guard to protect what was his. An intense response had never been needed due to any action by her, but when they were younger, it was necessary to "inform" a couple of guys where the boundaries were.

"What Zoey suggested, might hurt your feelings a little bit, but I'm sure that we could make some accommodation so you would feel as though you got a fair deal," she continued, trying to frame her request in the best possible light.

Keeping his word to let her get it all out was becoming increasingly difficult. Her last two statements had unnerved him. He had always been good at anticipating what a person was leading up to and the direction his wife was headed was beginning to peg his blood pressure. The situation at work, coupled with his lovely wife about to ask of him something that Zoey had suggested had Logan's stress factor about to peak. It took all of his self-control to hold back, as her ask was obviously something that he was not going to like, but he swallowed hard and allowed her to continue.

"Zoey also said that she had gone through a similar thing a couple of years ago, but had recovered. She had gone out with a guy, and I know that you think less of her for having sex on a first date, but he had a really big cock and she swears that after being pounded by such a monster, all of her perceived inadequacies disappeared."

Again, Logan wanted to break his promise of not interrupting, as he feared where the conversation was headed and what his loving wife was about to request of him. However, for the moment, he was unable to respond.

As Mia was looking down at her shoes at that point, not realizing the distress her husband was in, continued, "So, I would like to try it... a big cock and see if Zoey's fix would work for me."

Badly needing to respond, Logan summoned all of his strength in order to answer his wife, "You want me to give you the OK to fuck some guy's big cock? That fucking slut told..." he said with strained difficulty as his reply was cut off as he grabbed at his chest.

Still looking down, she quickly replied, "No. No honey, that's not what I meant," desperate to clarify her request, but her husband was not listening.

Logan had collapsed onto the floor, and wasn't moving; Mia wasn't sure if he was even breathing. Immediately she realized that her husband was likely suffering a heart attack and called 9-1-1.

The emergency response operator had her put her phone on speaker and began talking her through applying CPR to help increase Logan's chance of survival until the paramedics arrived.

********* some time later ********

Logan awoke in a hospital room, attached to various tubes and wires, all connected to machines that were beeping indicating that he had not departed the world of the living.

Mia was at his side holding his hand as he started to become cognizant.

"Logan, Baby, you're in the hospital, you've had a heart attack and they had to do emergency surgery. A quadruple by-pass was done and Doctor Kim says everything looks good. Oh my God Baby, I was so scared, I thought that I lost you."

Having reached a level of consciousness enough to remember the prior events that had occurred at their home, he began thrashing around in the bed, and attempted to yell, but a very unrecognizable sound came out, which he had intended to be, "Get out! Get her out of here!"

The outburst was difficult to hear or understand because of the condition that his throat was in, plus the breathing tube had not yet been removed. The movement had caused several wires to come off and many alarms rang, signaling the nurses.

Against her wishes, hospital personnel removed Mia from her husband's room and she was not allowed to return until the problem could be sorted out.

As time passed, Logan recovered and instructed the hospital staff to allow no visitors without his express permission, especially not his wife.

His daughter and son came to visit and they tried to plead their mother's case. Because of embarrassment, she had not told them the nature of her request that had affected their father so intensely. Armed with only a fraction of the entire story, their pleading only caused another fit of anger and they too were requested to leave.

Being extremely valuable to the firm, his partners offered to handle everything for their star CPA. When Logan was released from the hospital, the firm had set him up in an apartment with a live-in nurse, until it was determined that only daily visits from the PT people were necessary.

Going back to work was brought up daily by Logan, but it was some time before a plan was agreed to. Eventually, he was allowed to do a limited amount of work from the apartment. His wife was not welcome there and the children could only visit if their mother was not mentioned. He refused to take her calls or read the texts that she sent daily.

Mia was beside herself with the situation of not being able to talk to her husband, not being able to explain what she was proposing, or why. She blamed herself for causing her husband to suffer a heart attack. Out of desperation, she confided most of the full truth to their children. Billy took the lead, convinced his sister to join him for a visit with "Aunt Zoey," and formulate a plan to fix the situation. As with many things that Zoey got involved with, the formulated plan was somewhat bizarre.

Later that day; Billy and Carla went to visit their father. In the middle of a benign conversation, with one child sitting on each side, Billy snaped a handcuff on Logan's wrist. The other cuff was already on Billy's wrist and while distracted by his son's action, Carla cuffed his other wrist to herself.

"Are you two out of your fucking minds?" he hollered, with language that he never had imagined using toward his children.

"Dad, we're going to talk. This has gone on long enough, and you are going to hear it; like it or not," his son instructed.

When Zoey walked through the door to join them, Logan screamed, "You fucking bitch. What? You've turned my entire family against me? You're going to pay... I don't know how or when yet, but I'll settle this score."

"Are you through?" Zoey asked, as though she fully expected his outburst and only wanted to get past the hostility so she could deliver her message.

"Please Dad, hear her out. We'll gag you if we have to, but you are going to hear this," Carla pleaded.

"Alright, alright. Say your piece, then get the hell out, all of you," was his reply.

"Logan, I know you hate me, but Mia is my best friend. For several months she has been down in the dumps and I only wanted to help her," Zoey began.

"Help her by convincing her to cheat on me?" he retorted.

"Your children should not be forced to listen to the rest of this. Would you agree to hear me out, so that we could let them leave the room for a bit? If not, I've been told that I am to blurt it all out, they'll stay, and hear it all, just to end this."

After several moments of considering his choices, Logan yielded, "You all win. Uncuff me, they can go, and I'll listen. You have my word."

Carla and Billy removed the restraints and Billy added, "We'll step outside, when Zoey is finished, we are coming back in. Agreed?"

"Yes alright, just get this over with," Logan replied.

When the room had cleared, he said to Zoey, "Alright, it's your show. Spit it out. Tell me how you convinced her to ask my permission to fuck a guy with a big dick."

"You fool, Mia loves you with all of her heart, which you are breaking, by the way."

"I'm breaking her heart? You talk my wife into wanting another cock and I'm the guilty party?"

"Yes, it's true that I told her that getting totally trashed by a monster dick fixed my own situation, the rut that I was in. And yes, I did tell her she should try it... BUT; she refused. I know her and only threw it out there to see what she would say, just amusing myself I guess... sorry. I never really believed that Mia would bed another man, no matter what."

"Then what changed? She sure as hell did ask to fuck a man with a big dick," he countered.

"No, actually, she didn't. As you know, when she's embarrassed with a subject, she is not the best at getting to the point. After she responded to my solution, with a big old NO WAY, I came up with another idea, and that is what she was timidly trying to ask you."

"What 'other' idea?" he shot back.

Reaching into her purse, Zoey grabbed ahold of something and tossed it at Logan. "This was the big cock she was talking about."

His eyes became as huge as saucers as the silicone dildo flew through the air and landed in his lap.

"What... the... fuck?" he said as he realized that it was some sort of extension a man could slip over his own dick and instantly become a cocksman.

"She was shy about asking you to use it on her for fear that you would feel inadequate. Using it all of the time wasn't being requested, only a once in a while type of thing," Zoey explained.

"I never realized that she was unsatisfied," Logan replied, his manner reflecting a different, defeated, humiliated man.

"That's not true either. She has bent my ear for years, telling me how good you make her feel, how sated she is after you've made love. This thing is not about making love, it's about taking a wild ride. Maybe like doing aerobatics in an open cockpit biplane, a thrill. But this thrill was intended to be delivered by her own husband.

"You could do that for her, give her that experience. Plus, I convinced her to reciprocate and give you something special in return, of course you'll miss out on that, the way you're fucking up both of your lives."

"What surprise?" he replied, sheepishly.

"I shouldn't even tell you, unless you're ready to beg forgiveness. Oh, and by the way, you do know that she saved your life, don't you? The Doc said you were going to have that attack soon and it was a good thing somebody with her courage was there when it did happen. Since you owe her your life, you owe her some consideration, don't you think?"

"Yes, I do. What I thought, what I believed that she wanted, it hurt so bad. I hated her, and really hated YOU for it," he responded.

"Well forget about me. I should have anticipated that she'd screw up the request. Not making it clear at the beginning that no other man was being requested is so Mia. She realizes why you reacted the way you did.

"Right now, the fact that you had a heart attack has her feeling she owes you, all you have to do is hug her and everything will be fixed. She's waiting outside, can I text the kids to send her up?"

Grasping all that had transpired and that the end of his marriage only a short time before seemed imminent, he managed to choke out, "Yes. Yes, please ask if she'll come in and see me."

"Well, since you have come around, I'll let you in on the surprise I talked her into. As a reward for you giving her the big dick thrill, I convinced her to step up. I know that she has always resisted giving you blow jobs, and definitely not been willing to take you to the finish line with her mouth. She said that you would think of her as a slut, if she did those things.

Replying to the look on Logan's face, Zoey said, "I know, I know. You'd be thrilled to death, all men are. No need to answer me, I know the truth. I told her that many men consider it the most loving thing a woman can do for her man."

"It wasn't the first time I told your wife how much I love giving a good BJ and with practice that she might even come, no pun intended, to enjoy them. Additionally, I pointed out that it would be a big thing for you to put aside your ego, or any feelings of inadequacy, to do something like that, just to please her.

"She had to agree that it would be a big deal for you to ignore your pride and give her that thrill. Mia then promised that if you would do your part, she would do hers." Not wanting to embarrass her friend, Zoey abruptly cut off her talk of the merits of BJs as Mia appeared at the door.

As Logan opened his arms, Mia rushed to reclaim her place in his embrace. Both husband and wife apologized profusely for their part in the horrible misunderstanding, and promised to never again assume something so profound about their mate.

Since the crisis was resolved it was time to get Logan moved back into the home he shared with his wife. With the entire family helping, allowing even Zoey to lend a hand, he was moved back into their home in only a matter of hours.

A few anxious months passed as Logan recovered from his surgery, finally, his doctor gave him the OK to return to a limited work schedule. No long hours, or accounts with pain in the butt CFOs trying to blame him for their own dishonesty. However, by that time, the tax season rush had slowed, making it possible for his company to offer, and him to accept such a restricted role.

Mia and Logan made love the first night after his doctor gave the green light saying that he was recovered enough to safely have sex. Once cleared, they didn't take a day off from testing his repaired heart for three more days. On the fourth day, which was a Friday, his company was hosting a get together, during which Logan got a big welcome back from his coworkers. By the time they got home and ready for bed, both were tired and contented enough to just cuddle and sleep.

fritz51
fritz51
890 Followers
12