All Comments on 'That's Not What I Meant'

by fritz51

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

my guess is in the next few months it start to burn when he pees

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One more bites the dust, but the struggle to write a fresh, new, unadulterated LW story goes on.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I'm glad that went well for Logan and Mia. But I have some bad vibes about Zoey. Mia as the story goes is at times a gullible woman and Mia's still has active sex hormones and coupled that with a down sex performance of Logan's, Mia might find some ideas from Zoey's (mis?)advrentures' enticing for another 'requests'....

/

Thanks fritz51. I think it's been a while I have read a story from you. I enjoyed a number of your stories.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Pretty good. Lesson one: communication is so important. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb as hell, as soon as the kids handcuffed him, they were no longer innocent children to be protected. He should have made zoey explain everything in detail in front of the kids. I stopped reading once he agreed to let Mia in the apartment to forgive her.

1 star because the women telling him to wear a big fake dick while have sex with his wife means she is not satisfied with him and him agreeing to in makes him a simp.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Alright, it was interesting but still only a 3* from me due to the actions of the people. First was Zoeys accusation that he is breaking Mias heart. Excuse me, but how could he not misunderstand what she wanted the way she lead the discussion and wanted him not to interrupt? Second were the kids, they could have talked to him after Mia told them why he moved out and not handcuff him and forcing him to listen to Zoey, even threatening to gag him. To even do this after he had an heartattack due to a stressful situation is mental. Its not like he would have thrown them out, he did it before because they pleaded for their mother without crucial background information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mia honey, I've always wanted to know what it's like to have sex with a voluptuous woman. Would you please strap on these huge fake breasts and this huge rubber ass? Also don't be concerned if I get more passionate with enhanced Mia than I ever have been with plain old ordinary Mia.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Believable story as it mimics something similar in my marriage (no suggestion of others, just use of that toy). I think the interaction during/after the heart attack could have included more depth of feeling and interaction by the characters. 4*

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

I'd say it was exactly what she meant and the dildo ruse was an attempt to cover up her wanting to sample a strange big cock. And Mr. Gullible fell for it hook line and sinker.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

I call bullshit ! First, his children tried to kill him with the handcuff trick; maybe he has a big death payout for them. Second, requesting an extension be used would shatter any man's ego and there would be no recovering from it regardless of the back pedalling. Third, and the only redeeming point being she may have inadvertently saved his life, their very conservative sex life would, in reality, become less over time. At some point, she would have found a lover, probably one with a big dick.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Mmmm I don't know how I feel about this one. If the kids handcuffed me? Somebody would have gotten a punch in the face

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

There was a slight twist in the story, but I would think a dildo wasn't earth shattering. He obviously was lucky to have survived the heart attack. Can't believe she made such a big deal out of introducing it into their love making.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Two plot points that have been done to death: The faithful wife influenced by her slutty friend, and the wife doubting her husband's professions of her attractiveness.

\

"You know all of your buddies aren't saints either." - Yes, but he knows what they are and doesn't take relationship advice from them!

\

"after being pounded by such a monster, all of her perceived inadequacies disappeared." - What the fuck does one have to do with the other?

\

Frankly, I'm surprised that Zoey didn't suggest that her lack of satisfaction was due to not getting pounded by a REAL large dick.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Ditch the "friend" bitch. I met my wife 48 years ago while she was living with her best friend. And yes the friend was a slut. We broke up over it and I left my girl in a cloud of dust. 30 days later she knocked on my door and told me she moved out. She said I was right. Her best friend was toast. 46 good years and counting for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad. Not great. But still appreciated given the fold of crap that LW gets these days.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure how to rate this story! I was curious why you put "erotic couplings" in the story tags, and now I know.

I was attracted to this story by the title. After reading your "forward" I was not going to read it. Then I read the title and decided I should at least give it a chance. Then I read the first sentence and decided it was not worth the effort. Then I read the title again.

I began kind of skimming through the story. Then I went back and started reading it. You have no idea how hard I was laughing half way down the first page!

This story has a plot! There was a midpoint plot twist! There was character development! There was no extramarital sex but I'm considering its posting to Loving Wives to be the red herring that we so rarely see on Literotica.

This is a ... 4.5 star story -- I'm giving it five stars just because it delivers far more than most stories here.

I hope to see some really good and well-written stories from you in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe another story adding Zoey to the mix?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another lover in your bedroom isn't good.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A so, so story. Not very enhancing stuff all.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great plot! Well written and the characters were well developed through conversations.

Many women wives or gf have breast augmentation to please a man or men. That’s how I see playing with a cock sleeve or dildo or vibrator.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

The whole penis sleeve sounds contrived, for all he knew it could have just been Zoeys attempt to backpedal and gaslight him

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A story with an unusual " Honey, I've been listening to my slutty best friend and we need to talk" stories. That was a really inventive twist that I didn't see coming, and it turned into a dang good story. You may be getting on up there, but your writing is still more than worth reading.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Don't be angry with me, but your story wobbles in some corners. A woman who has two children with her husband and has been with him for 27 years is unable to talk to him about her sexual feelings and has not given him a blow job in 27 years? And grown children handcuffing their own father? I don't know about your home, but if my kids would do that to me, they would have acted with me for the last time! And the woman, whom he has known as a slut for years, reproaches him for not being able to respond to his wife? If that's your opinion on married life, interaction, and problem solving, then good night!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Still feels like a cheating story to me, sorry.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Nice take on the inevitable 'announcement' theme! 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't care for that one. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fake or real doesnt matter. It is not him. How would she feel if he needed to. Feel a nice tight and wet vagina for a change?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Well

I was a nice story, but Zoey and the kids all need to be bitch slapped for treating the man with disrespect. It's not the man's fault that two manipulative sluts can't make a delicate request without messing up the communication causing him undue stress.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years agoAuthor

Geezzzzzz, some of you readers, and you know who you are, need to chill out; just a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A satisfying sexual experience for both your wife and you , what’s not to love about that bargaining chip ? Excellent storytelling with a great turn around , ( I was pleasantly surprised at the 180 degree directional change you so finely crafted ) , and perfect ending ! This is now a favorite of mine ! I appreciate a good tale , and in this case it was not a good tale , but a great tale !!! ***** from me !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so when he wants a nice tight pussy what does he do? Does she go get snipped? I mean if she gets a big cock, real or not, what is in it for him? I mean she is telling him he is not enough for her. Even if just once in awhile that is bad.

Poor bastard for staying

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Fun story and funny. If you say that’s what she meant, then that’s what she meant. I’m reminded though of an old dad saying when he thought junior was spinning a tall tale. “That’s a good story, you stick with it.”

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

This is a fun read. I know it is serious too, but your Title set the stage perfectly.

I get disgusted reading comments by readers who won't accept a story as presented. They're sure that it happened differently than written. What is wrong with these people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story . The sad reality of most couples sex life is all the samples when starting out . Girls for example often by time they find there hubby will hold back on stuff like bj,anal, facials etc. You know guys are all the same and are animals so all was pushed and when one says I don’t like that that means some lucky guy shot a load down her throat or on her face or up her tight ass. They also don’t want to show there slutty past and say they don’t do that. I’ve seen know good girls back home on spring break letting loose on spring break drunk getting dped or fucking a local as in one case Jamaican cock . I know another guy who married a local girl and he said she’s so basic in bed and thinks everything is so slutty and won’t do it. The reality I know her privious two year boyfriend who had two videos of them with her drunk after a party blowing him sucking his balls and rimming his ass hole . Also her begging for it up her ass as he pounded it. Poor him if he only knew . I did say push it tell her you heard about her doing it with her ex, at least get her thinking we felt bad for him but this is common in marriage. Also as years go on for some reason they start to want to do bjs less .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jazzharp - why can't I or anyone else have another prospective on the story?? As others have mentioned the dildo story may well have been just a cover your ass scheme concocted to try to get back to in the husband's good graces. That's my take on the story whether you have a problem with it or not.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

To all the negative commenters, I'd like to say that you read to much into the story.

1) She had a friend that was a slut, so.

2) She was convinced that she needed a big dick, like that doesn't happen in most of the stories on this site. At least she wanted it from her husband.

3) She didn't do a very good job of expressing what she wanted to do, how many stories run on the same themes.

4) He jumped to conclusions, naturally.

5) The intervention wasn't done to the readers liking, who would like an intervention. Should have the handcuffs been left out, how would they have gotten him to at least listen.

6) Did the sleeve work? for a while, but the real problem was her giving up her old hang-ups.

7) should have the slut friend stayed out of their sex life, most definitely.

Fritz, thanks for a story that is closer to real life than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t say I am a big fan, of allowing another woman ( even figuratively) into your marriage bed. Sooner or later, all your private information, will get twisted and used against you, by the rest of the world. Nothing good comes out of that. One star.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the twist in the story. But, as a husband when the "Talk" came you would always expect the worse. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author cannot be surprised by the fact so many readers believe the MC was served revisionist history during his convalescence by his chagrined wife and her collaborator. The author's introduction implies three people had read this story and provided him feedback prior to its appearance in LW. AT LEAST one in three readers of this tale would strongly suspect the objective of the wife's request that precipitated the heart attack was indeed to get fucked by a living and fully functional big cock.

l

juderboyjuderboyalmost 2 years ago

And did anyone think the the two bitches changed their stories to cover their asses? And what part of handcuffing him was a smart idea? Leave the fucking man alone until he is ready to talk. The trump card was the kids refusing to visit him unless they are allowed to talk about their mother. He would have come around in time. And leave it up to him if he wants to believe that story or not. Maybe offer a lie detector test.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't believe the wife, or the slut "friend" he's a fool

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldalmost 2 years ago

I would have filed for divorce when I woke up in that hospital, and named Zoey in the reason. I would have had my children arrested for hand cuffing me and forcing me to listen to Zoey explain anything. The antimatter response on my part would do them as much damage as possible as I would drag every one of Zoey's stupid ideas out into the light like larva into the sun. While doing this I would remove my so-called family from my presence. Between the divorce with them named as instigators, them being taken from the will and life insurance, and everything being dropped into the local media's hands, I would have done them as much damage as they did me. As for my wealth, it would go to set up a charity to help fund the divorces of men used the way I was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More 'Big Cock' nonsense. That's several minutes of my life I'm never going to get back. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well

Mixed feelings on this story. The wife wanting big weenie after 27 years of marriage is troubling. The best friend is still a skank. The kids imprisoning the man could have gotten written out his will.

But, the wife did up her ante in the bedroom and she did it first without mentioning man's part of the bargain. Wearing the device was used occasionally and wound up being used less and less. It's probably because her vagina was getting tender while going through menopause.

The wife doing her best to get a second round was nice to do for a more intimate experience. Probably they should have done the first round the natural way first way and then use the device on the second round. This way their having intimacy is not depended upon if he up to doing a second round.

Gave it 4*. Not thrilled with the story, but still higher the story's average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, this is one of those stories that could have gone either way. Was the wife really looking for a real "big dick"? And that caused the heart attack, or was it the cock sleeve that she wanted to try? Since he didn't really want to talk about it while in the hospital, it gave Mia and Zoey time to revise the story to it actually being the cock sleeve that she wanted to try. She really did pick the worst day (a shitty one for him), and the worst way to bring it up. Yes, that does happen, and nobody knows why, but it does happen. You'd also think that after 27 years and two kids that she could say what she means to say to her husband. I did like how you ended it, as a lot of stories on here don't have an ending, or have a crappy ending.

I really wanted to give it a 4.5, but couldn't do that so I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure I get all the doubters. We know from what she started to say but he did not hear that it was never intended that she was looking to cheat. At least that was not the author's plot. That being said I like how the sex with the extension, their post sex discussion, and the timeline afterwards on the second page are an allegory for real cheating. Meaning that at first she has a thrill, but the lack of a cumshot and feeling her husband, is like missing her husband's intimacy and the emotional connection of love. And over time the thrill of thr physical aspect (the size) grows less and less until it is no longer used. The same can be said for affairs where there is only fucking and not emotional intimacy or love. The thrill wears off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a chance. Wife was and still is fucking other men. He's just an idiot for believing her, Zoey or her kids.

fritz51fritz51over 1 year agoAuthor

Re: Anon who begins: "Not a chance. Wife was and still..." and others -

I re-read my story to try and understand where some of you get the idea that Mia was actually asking for permission to do some other man with a big dick. If that was what I had intended, I would have slipped that in. I did the opposite, I had Zoey reveal all and let that go unchallenged as fact. I wanted the heart attack to interrupt the full explanation and then have an unusual way to have the truth come out. I believe some of y’all add things that aren’t written to fit a story line that you would prefer, rather than read the one that has been written.

Still, thanks for reading and sharing. On any future work, I’ll try to be more precise regarding ambiguity.

Good continued reading,

fritz51

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she wants a bigger cock, fire her divorce style, then she can get stretched and run though as much as she wants. "fkn whore". And then the hero can go find a clean respectable girl with a nice tight pussy to marry. If lesbians can satisfy their lovers with NO cock, then the whole try a big dick story is just a sluts bullshit excuse for wanting to be a whore.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Make a clean sweep, and get them all out the door, Wife, Zoe and the kids. Dumbest story line I have read in a long time. No way this Zoe should be in the wife's life. Wife needs healthy friends. The wife is a twit. What the hell is wrong with his son and daughter. Handcuffs? There would be some serious physical violence occurring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Anonymous poster with the comment starting with "Not sure I get all the doubters..." hit the nail on the head with the analogy on thr second page of how using the penis sheath is a novelty at the start then with diminishing returns, similar to illicit sex in an affair. And yeah no way Mia had any desire to cheat on her husband. She loved him and was faithful. The author himself makes that clear 2 months ago. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The censorship of the comments that have been posted for this story is petty and an insult to the LW readership. It is unconscionable that comments have been deleted for no reason other than that they do not concur with the narrative the author wishes to promote. Deletion should be rare and reserved only for comments that are abusive, threatening or plainly off topic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If any of my children ever handcuffed me to force me to listen to some slut friend of my soon-to-be ex-wife, I would disown them and never speak to them again. And despite the author's explanation that he never intended for the wife to be perceived as having asked husband for permission to fuck a real live big cock, there is no other way for husband to have understood what she was requesting. That was, after all the stress that caused a heart attack that nearly killed him. Finally, if a woman wants to get pounded by a big cock, she is more than welcome to do so, after husband files for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the other commenter about the hand cuffs. Restraining me against my will, will end any chance you have of getting me to listen. And most likely, will cause me to swear out a order of protection against them all.

#2. Why didn’t she get a dildo/ vibrator and masturbated? At 20 years old, rare. If over 50, pretty much guaranteed. I know there are tons of people out there over 50, that will claim they are still the stud there were at 20, but no, that’s bullshit. And needing getting fucked by a bigger appendage usually means the pussy is worn out, and wants to go fallow. A dildo won’t care if you shower, or shave the pussy. You can use a gallon of vaseline, and shove it in, till your hearts content. And... It won’t jump out of the bed, the minute UR done. 5 stars.

Dumbguy69Dumbguy6912 months ago

I didn’t rate because I couldn’t finish. After the handcuffing and the bs that zoey spilled I checked out. Very bad is all I’ll say.

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
You were right, it’s not very good.

Thanks for the warning, as it saved me time. I only had to read about a third of it to verify it wasn’t worth finishing.

I appreciate the heads up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How is this nit rated higher. Interesting twist. Heartfelt love between two spouses. An intervention. Real conversation about fantasies between two loving adults after the heart attack. Huh.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

This seems like a reworking of another story I read,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Let's see....lies, unlawful restraint, coersion, forced entry. I guess the US penal code doesn't matter.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

What a dumbass MC! I suppose it never occurs to him he's getting older and can't satisfy like he used to do multiple times or that wi. fey still hasn't experienced a real live big cock, just a plastic substitute. Anyone want to place a bet on what happens later on in their lives? Maybe next time, she'll finish the job.

OPrimeOPrime10 months ago

WTF? His kids handcuff him. That would be the last time I spoke to them. Call the police!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: Zoey and Mia were having coffee together six months after "Big Gan" was introduced. "So, your clueless little dick hubby is still in the dark right?" asked Zoey. "Yeah, we completely pulled the wool over his unsuspecting eyes with the help of the kids" Mia replied. "I still can't believe they'd help you have two or three lovers on the side, but you must be in heaven." "Yeah, as long as I keep my loser hubby satisfied and believing all the shit I'm shoveling, I'm good to go." Some men are just beyond stupid and Logan is at the top of that list.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was about as stupid as stupid gets

James G 5James G 59 months ago

Of course the women were lying, how could he be so stupid as to believe that? He should've waited for his kids to uncuff him, decked Zoe, then called the cops, disowned the kids, and divorced the slut.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

For the most part I agree with James g 5 they were most definitely lying the request died because she was out fucking the real thing behind her husband's back as far as disowning his kids I don't agree with that but having very little to do with them for a extremely long time then yes cause they crossed the line with what they did as far as decking Zoey again no cause that just would have gotten him put in jail so it defeats the purpose but faking agreement to get free and then kicking her out on her ass yes that he should have done no woman with a true intent would say size matters cause women know as well as as most men size doesn't matter it depends upon how you use it so stories like this isn't only a insult to men there a insult to a woman as well as such can not be liked and anyone with half a brain would agree with me there is nothing likeable about this story

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Also agree with the anon that posted 3 months ago about the epilogue that is the true epilogue not the bs the writer honestly thinks people believe

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Silly and not much fun.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Totally a big Nope, she cheated and didn't tell him. This was just a distraction to avoid being truthful. DIVORCE is needed. abandon the kids and get rid of zoey.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A fine example of why effective communication is key in all relationships. Good story with a well thought out plot.

Enjoyable. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Alright I admit I did NOT see that little twist coming. The slut friend actually turns out to be not slutty and in fact was trying to help their marriage. And the request was actually innocent. I'll give you points for something a bit different with this flavour of story. Mind you I don't agree with the handcuffing shit; that was totally unnecessary and doesn't exact instill trust.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pathetic. If someone somehow managed to handcuff me, shit would eventually fly royally, regardless of relationship. And if your wife needs you to be bigger, tell her you accept the deal when she becomes younger, prettier, with bigger tits, tighter vijayjay, and a better cook. And without slut friends.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would be yanking my arms, trying to break the cuffs or make it so painful that the traitors would want to get away. I would lunge out of bed and run for the door, dragging both children with me. I would be screaming for help as loud as possible.

The way this ends is either me dying from another heart attack, or the slut and both children in prison for kidnapping, assault, and attempted murder. If the police or prosecutors don’t want to go hardcore against my attackers, then I go to the media, and tell my story online.

If they still won’t give me justice, then I would get my own revenge against EVERYONE! The slut, my children, my wife, police, and prosecutors. If justice isn’t given, then I have nothing to live for, and nothing to lose. What is a man capable of when he’s lost everything?!?

For anyone who thinks that this is too harsh, ask yourself what your reaction would be if the sexes were flipped, and it was a mother being handcuffed instead of a father? Realizing your sexism yet?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What she wants is a big cock that shoots cum and she'll find it. Nuf said. Cock sleve is just fooling everybody until she goes for the gold. When he gout of the hospital he should have called an attorney and filed for divorce. But hey it just a story and it not written by a wimpy author that has no regard for his own station in life.

LadyLoreLadyLore2 months ago

He forgives her though she all but told him he wasn't enough for her and using it dwindled cause she's out getting the real thing he should have played along until he was untied then he should have called the cops for attempted kidnapping and unlawful restraint

LadyLoreLadyLore2 months ago

To the anon that posted 12 days ago my husband would flipp out and everyone would be in jail except for myself if I was still breathing after making such a request I would be divorced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

2 star drivel. Why would she settle for him using a big cock sleeve when she could just as easily use a large dildo on herself? There would have been no need for her to have the "talk".

As for the redemption of slut Zoey as a friend in disguise, come off it. Her "Mia said no way" could just as easily have ended with Mia going along with her sales pitch.

Now every time Mia asks for the big sleeve he'll know it's another "not satisfied" strike against him.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

So a woman who’s is entering menopause and starting to suffer from vaginal atrophy wants to try a big cock? Sounds plausible…..

He should haven beaten Zoey to death with Mr Jelly Tip….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfritz51@fritz51
Future stories by me will likely not allow ANON comments. To those who would like to leave a reasonable comment and won't be able to, I apologize.