That's Not What I Meant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, he was awakened by Mia doing something that she had always resisted. Pleasant sensations flooded his body and mind as his beloved wife worked feverishly on his stiffening cock with her mouth.

He thought, "I guess I'll have to thank Zoey."

As world class BJs go it wasn't in the running, but since Logan had only limited experience, he had little to compare Mia's efforts to. Besides, what she lacked in skill; she made up for with effort. She was faced away from his eyes, but had presented a lovely view of her naked bottom.

The beautiful sight was not missed by Logan and he responded first by caressing her left arm. Then, his right hand became busy exploring her exquisite posterior and soon a finger was slipped into her pussy, as he hoped to encourage her to continue with what she had started.

Determined to stay the course, she had worked her left arm around his butt and her hand up between his legs. Fingers of her left hand played with his balls, as his cock was jacked with her right. With her mouth and tongue, his manhood was licked and sucked for all she was worth.

Knowing his mate's reluctance to allow cum anywhere near her mouth, he exclaimed, "Baby, I'm going to shoot," and released her arm that he was caressing, and pulled his finger from her pussy, signaling that she was free to pull away.

Rather than taking Logan's warning as a cue to disengage, Mia used her left arm to squeeze his ass tighter and took as much of his cock into her mouth as possible and sucked hard. The meaning was clear, she wanted him to empty his seed into her willing mouth.

During the entire process she had mentally prepared herself. She was not going to hesitate. She was not going to back out. When he started to ejaculate, she would start to swallow. No thinking, no debate... swallow, all of it.

When he finally stopped spurting, she turned so that her husband could see her face, licked her lips and swallowed again.

"I love you," he said, and though she hesitated to allow him to pull her up into a passionate kiss, 'Resistance was futile.'

Logan thought, "If this keeps up, I'll have to do something really great for Zoey, 'Thanks,' isn't enough."

It did keep up. Even though Zoey's suggested bargain had never been mentioned by either Mia or her husband, her oral ministrations happened about once a week at first, then twice in one week.

Logan felt as though he was welching on a deal, even though none had been agreed to. Nevertheless, he had come to a decision that since Mia was trying so hard, and getting much better at her quest, he should offer her a treat.

Many months had passed since the request was made that brought on the heart attack without any mention of big cocks. Logan, broached the subject, "Baby, are you still wanting to test ride a large dick?"

"No. I don't need that; it was a stupid idea," she answered quickly.

"Stupid idea? Are you just saying that because you're afraid of how I'll respond?' he asked, sensing that her answer was deceptive, perhaps designed to tell him what she believed that he wanted or needed to hear.

"How about if I assure you that I won't get upset just talking about it?" he countered.

"Actually, I was afraid to bring it up," she answered timidly.

"I'm not as convinced now as I was when Zoey first encouraged me to seek your cooperation. I'm not so sure that it is a good idea. I'm worried that your ego has taken a hit, feeling as though you aren't satisfying me; and that couldn't be more wrong. I'm already having trouble dealing with how I may have hurt the person that I care for most in this world," she said.

Having had months to temper Zoey's exuberant recommendation with insight as to how it might affect her husband, she added, "I love how you make me feel, truly fulfilled. I cum several times, they are not faked, and when we're done, I couldn't be more sated as I am drifting off to sleep in your arms."

He probed deeper, "What if I said I'd be willing?"

"Why would you?"

"I am not opposed to giving my wife, my love, any and all of the pleasure that I can. As long as it is only ME that's giving it."

"And?" Mia asked, feeling that there was a follow up to his acceptance of using the penis sleeve enhancer on her.

"A little Z bird told me that there might be a reward," he replied.

"What reward did Miss Zoey the bird promise?" she asked with a faked indignant tone.

"It was suggested that blow jobs to completion, might be forthcoming. And since you have already upped the ante, I need to do my part," he said, while playfully smiling.

"I don't know, I'm still concerned. If I enjoy it, how will that feel to you?"

"Well, tell me this, did you throw the thing away?" Logan asked.

An embarrassed Mia replied softly, "No, I didn't. I should have, I'm sorry, but I didn't."

"Go get it and help me get hooked up," he directed.

On the way back with the contraption in hand, she said, saying his name in an emphasized manner, "Lo-Gan, my love, I'm going to refer to this thing as 'Big Gan' which means to me that it's still my husband giving me love."

"How do we begin?" asked her unintimidated husband.

"We both get naked and you lie down on your back on our bed. Leave the rest to me," she instructed.

Off came their clothes, Logan laid down, Mia got on the bed and straddled her husband's head between her knees to enter into a 69 position. She then widened her stance, lowering her pussy to her husband's waiting mouth and engulfed his hardening cock in hers as he fondled her breasts.

A fully erect penis was quickly achieved and she applied "Big Gan" with no difficulty. It was an easy task, as Zoey had already made her practice placing the device onto an average sized dildo, which was approximately the size of Logan's cock.

The oral stimulation being provided by her lover, coupled with the excitement of doing something new and naughty, had Mia more than ready. She spun around and began working "Big Gan" into her. It was not a rapid entry, this was certainly the biggest thing that had ever gone up her tunnel and progress had to be taken slow, so as not to be painful.

She hadn't admitted to anyone, not even Zoey, that she had secretly used "Big Gan" on herself, just to "test" her compatibility with the sex toy. While that testing had made this entry easier, with Logan's cock inside the sleave, it was noticeably bigger, the absolute largest thing she ever dreamed about entering her pussy.

He was fascinated by the ooohs and awwwes coming out of his wife's mouth as she pushed more and more of that monster into herself.

Finally, with it buried all of the way, she relaxed somewhat realizing that she could indeed take it all without ripping apart. Having reached a state of comfort with the intruder, an in and out movement was begun which increased steadily in depth and speed.

Then something brand new happened. Wanting her husband to take the lead, Mia spoke in a manner that never before had left her lips, "Fuck me baby. Pound my pussy with cock."

The somewhat startled Logan responded by thrusting back up at her and pulling on her nipples. She responded by whimpering, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," and then rolled them both over to a missionary position, where she added, "Pound me into the mattress Baby. Fuck my brains out."

Several seconds later, both husband and wife could hold out no longer. Mia voiced her triumph which tripped Logan's trigger. Mia had a massive orgasm, Logan fired his load into the cock sleeve.

Mia had received her treat and while Logan did not experience the best sex ever, he had not been repulsed by the experience.

When each had sufficiently recovered, they shared their thoughts on what they had just done.

"I'll go first. I think that it is probable that you'll be more open about the experience if you hear what I'm thinking," he stated.

"OK, I'd really would like to hear your thoughts before I share mine," she replied.

"First, the good news. It wasn't as bad as I feared. I kind of got off a bit having you push your limits acting in a way that you used to believe was too slutty to reveal to me. I'm sure that was the most vocal that you had ever been during sex, maybe the climax that was achieved was your best ever. If so, I'm proud that it was me that gave that to you.

"What hurt so bad when we had our 'misunderstanding' was the thought that you would want to share that special intimacy with another man. That, I would not survive.

"Then, the not so good news. While I'm happy that you seemed to thoroughly enjoy 'Big Gan', and I will agree to provide that to you often; my pleasure was lacking. To me, it was much like using a condom; a large, thick, condom. I lasted so long, partly because of a serious loss of the sensations that I normally receive through my dick provided by your pussy.

"Most men hate using condoms because they deaden the experience, but that thing robbed me of nearly all of the pleasure of you contracting on me as you get off. I'm not freaked out, or intimidated to use it; and for your pleasure, I'll continue, but to be clear, I'm gaining very little pleasure from using it and losing a noticeable amount. My best sex ever will not occur during a 'Big Gan' tryst.

"I'm so glad you went first. My answer is also kind of good news / bad news. First... absolutely first, I need to tell you how much I love you and how special it makes me feel to have a husband set aside manly feelings, just to pleasure his wife. God, you can't realize how special and loved that makes me feel.

"If we never do it again, I'll love you into eternity.

"With the assurance that you are alright and not threatened, I'll give my honest opinion," she said, but waited for his acknowledgement.

With a smile and a nod of his head for her to continue, she did, "The realistic texture of it, along with both of our bodies giving it a normal temperature, made it feel real. Like you had magically grown a bigger cock.

"My good news part, I guess, is that though some adjusting was needed to get it all in; once it was fully buried, and I relaxed enough to ride it, it was a wonderful feeling. Especially since having that thing in me was a new, exciting, and maybe even naughty experience. Having never had something so large in me, I was stretched, and full, and very happy that it was my husband providing that feeling.

"The bad news; well, that's not exactly right... the not so good news is; using it took away the delightful sensations of your penis as it throbs inside of me. Most of all though, I was robbed of the high I get as you shoot your semen into me when you cum. I can feel when you spurt in me, and that always triggers one more orgasm for me. That magnificent finish was disappointingly absent.

"It was a fun ride, and maybe, if you're OK with it, we could do it that way once in a while. However, in no way do I want to trade taking that wild, admittedly pleasurable ride, for making love with you, without any artificial help. My best sex ever is still with you, just as you are," she concluded.

Epilog

A bargain was made. It was decided that when Mia had the urge for a wild ride, she was to take the lead. The cock sleeve was to be removed from her drawer and placed on the bed. Logan was to strip and lay down, she would initiate a 69, fit up her stallion, and ride it into the sunset.

Mia discovered that her initial impressions were correct, while it was exciting at first, for her at least, it was not the fix-all that Zoey had claimed. Her most satisfying sex still occurred when her husband made love to her, and shot his semen deep into her body.

Requests for a "Big Gan" experience dwindled down to once a month, then less than that. The special treat wasn't new anymore, and didn't have as much added excitement because of doing something naughty. Most times, after they both had climaxed, she removed the device, and attempted to suck him to hardness. She felt slightly unfulfilled, and wanted to be made love to by her husband, her favorite way.

Sometimes Logan was able to rise to the challenge, but sometimes not. She realized that even though he desired her, a man of her husband's age could not be expected to deliver multiple stellar performances, not without chemistry. A predictable demise of requests for an enhanced cock occurred in favor of getting what she really wanted. Curiously, to Logan, the BJs continued to take place a couple of times a week.

Mia had also discovered, and it was a surprise to her, that Zoey's other prediction came true. She began to really like giving Logan his reward. So much so that she kept doing it without any need for him to reciprocate.

Logan's acceptance of Zoey improved greatly, and she was now a welcomed guest in his home. He stopped calling her a slut, although he still thought of her as being rather risqué, she was not a threat to his wife's morals, AND she had done him an unrepayable favor suggesting that agreement to Mia.

One thing was sure, he felt that he had made a GREAT bargain.

12