All Comments on 'That's the Breaks Ch. 02'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
HamsterHamsterabout 13 years ago
Superman Lives!

Well, I waited for this second installment, and I guess nothing short of Kryptonite will slow our hero down. I DO think that the cum count is getting a little excessive, though. I still really like the idea of the story, but you have taken it to an illogical excess that is sorely straining my powers to continue without laughing. Poor Rick doesn't have to be "cumming in huge blasts" on the hour, every hour to make this a good story. Bring it back into the realm of possibility (two or three times a day) please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was so HOT!!! I was hoping you would keep going with this family. Ther are so hot together.

Stroker_347Stroker_347about 13 years ago
Getting Hard to Swallow

I agree with a previous comment about the number of times a guy can cum. Also the number of 'Ropes' of cum that he could shoot after a short period of time since the last one. I understand that this is fiction and fantasy, but it helps to keep things just a little more reasonable. I Liked your style of writing and the flow of the story. I also liked NOT seeing stupid errors like names getting switched because the author got lost or failed to proof read their own work. Last of all, KEEP WRITING!

mlo002mlo002about 13 years ago
Great story

I loved the story, it had a great build up and kept the sexual tension going. Don't pay any attention to the people who critizice the number of ropes or whatever else they feel they can nitpick about. Don't change how you write, I can't wait for more of your work.

paheelonepaheelonealmost 13 years ago
great story

i really i mean REALLY enjoy your stories.keep up the good work and cant wait to read more of what you write....and to the rest that nikpic about the ropes if i understand it he did say it was a story and not a TRUE story...i mean damn get a life and find other things to worry about....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
damn fine story

when is the next story in the group

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i liked it more please

i was woundering if mom and sis get pregnat

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

there is no more story in the group from what i can tell anonymous... thats why he put "The end."

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

I hope you add to this story one day, it's just as good as all of your others. Please keep on writing. Thank You!! for your time and incredible effort you put into your stories.

ES003ES003over 12 years ago
I love your stories

This story reminds me more of your earlier writing, which I liked a lot. You probably have finished this but some lesbian action with the women would add a new twist for a third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
damn that was nice

don't he have some female cousins or something and it would of been hoot to have an additional chapter when they all get prego

Chaser56Chaser56over 12 years ago
I hope this series doesn't end here.

I truely hope that this story doesn't end here because it is worthy of at least one more chapter maybe two. I like the way your mind works and I hope to see more of the further adventures of Rick and his family. Maybe after Rick gets better, his girlfriend comes back and joins the fun or maybe his sister bring some friends over for some fun or maybe somebody get pregnant, who knows (Hehe!). Hope to read more of your great writings!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHEN THE BREAKS CUM

DONT STEP ON THE BRAKES, USE THE THROTTLE. TK U MLJ LV NV

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Five star piece. Most enjoyable.

longtom2longtom2over 11 years ago
Never mind the buzzcocks

Really enjoyed it so that answered any misgivings bout Rick's staying power or what he's able to do with both arms in casts, lol . I have read and enjoyed quite a few of your stories. Keep up the good work!!! ;o))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where do i sign up?

For adoption to a family with a GILF, MILF & SILF?

Hahahah i enjoyed it

-waterboy

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantabout 11 years ago
Not to bad

Actually it was damn good, great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What to say???

Just another great and entertaining story from you, dezurtdawg. Enjoyable as always, keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pff

Seriously dude, I loved the shit out of this one.. And the fact that my name is Rick really helped, hehehe.

5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Freaking awsome

So i want to give you a 8/5 but the site won't let me lol. This is by far 1 of the best stories i have read of yours yet.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 10 years ago
Great story

I have to say for all the nitpickers and nonbelievers out there; that this story isn't as far fetched as they made it out to be. I remember when I was 19 I was in a situation where we could fuck all day for a while, and my GF got curious and without telling me counted one day and told me I had come 20 times that day. Now, I'm down to a fraction of that these days; but it is certainly within the realm of possibility for a nineteen year old. I certainly didn't have his volume - I think the most I ever had at one time was about a quarter of a cup after a long abstinence, so I can't say I ever produced great ropes of cum that many times a day. But I'm sure there are people who do; everyone is different. Otherwise, I would have to say that this story is a great fantasy and I would love to see it continue. I think they should all get "married" and move in together and fuck all day long for the rest of their lives. I think it would be obviously good if the mother and sister used birth control, but maybe they somehow bring another woman into it who can get pregnant with babies that they can all help raise together. He shouldn't work with three women obsessing over his body, but should at least get out and get some exercise and get a life outside the house. I don't know about bringing too many other women in, because I don't know how he will handle the ones he has already. But maybe they can form some form of nudist colony/sex cult that might grow. At the very least, it would be good if they taught some of the clueless young men how to eat pussy. I think all young women should take an oath to train all of their sex partners to first learn to eat their pussies before they can fuck, every time. That way they spread the practice, and hopefully men will learn that to get women they have to get with it. I now love to eat pussy better than any other sexual act (hence my pseudonym) and I highly recommend it to everyone. And all women I have sex with from time to time really appreciate it. I don't mind licking a woman who has a hard time reaching orgasm, and after she has been with me a few times this never seems to remain a problem. Just saying, guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Listen to the nit-pickers, the better you improve your writing the more enjoyable the stories will turn out. Yeah,no way the human body can produce that much cum in a single day. The dude would have been shooting blanks. And that other poster that said 20 times?! I was young once too, but after so many times it becomes physically painful to get an erection. (Sadly!)

...lemme nitpick about the screaming during sex; OH MY GOOODDDDDDD, IMMM CUMMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGGG,!! Dude, stretch out the vowels, thats fine, but if your going to stretch the consonants then say it out loud to make sure its actually doable and doesnt sound stupid, heh. I know its pissy, but its irritating to read since we're sounding the stuff out in our heads.

The G spot. It's really irritating reading that some guy is hitting a chicks G spot with his dick. To even do that if hes laying on his back she has to lean way the fuck back trying to get his dick pointing out of her belly from the inside and then his dick is just rubbing the outside bottom of her pussy raw. He certainly wasnt hitting her clit on downstrokes while trying to do that. Better realism will just to stick to using fingers on the G spot. (Not that most guys on here have ever bothered.)

The chapter was pretty much over the top, though I still enjoyed it. The sister had me going :)

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Um... like, ------- wow...?

Ok, sure I think that we're definitely talking over the top, both for his ability to do and their capacity to take, as well as the idea that he ONLY ends up with broken arms after getting beat with multiple baseball bats and that after getting treated for compound fractures that he would be out of the hospital anytime soon or not SERIOUSLY doped up for a week or more as a result... but it's a freaking story so who really cares if it's 100% believable... the idea of them all willing to put out for him so easily PRIOR to him giving them a physical reason... a very sex-oriented family. -though odd the mom and grandma would on the one hand be like that and on the other have gone as long as they each professed to have gone without sex...

But welll written and that's the true point...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You really spiked the formula here.

You took a very familiar story and pushed it clumsily over the top. Way over the top beyond the point of being entertaining. I mean it stopped being funny after the third sex scene was described with the same tired Lit-porn phrases, endless ropes of cum and his massive granite slab?? Try reading this stuff to yourself out loud before submitting them.

It's a pretty good formula, which is why so many others have used it but, it needs to stay grounded in at least a bit of reality. Exaggerating a hero's endowment seems to be standard but you went crazy on the guys stamina and fluid capacity too. That's just distracting. It doesn't make it a hotter read. Quite the opposite.

Even though the orgy ending was no surprise by now as you seem to end many of your stories in a family orgy, it's still a lazy writing habit. Based on the number of items you've submitted, you seem to like writing so try to be a better writer instead of just hacking out the same sad porn template for the reward of false praise. Your choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
better

This is one of your better written stories. Not, I say, one of your better stories but better written. I love the story progression. After a few beers he defends his sister(would he have done that sober?)and gets beaten badly as result. Hospital sends him home after a couple of days with multiple breaks in both arms and severe bruising over most of his body. His sister (who professes to hate him, before the party) quickly masturbates him. Grandma blows him, sister fucks him, mom fucks him, they have an all family orgy. The End. Everything happens rather quickly. The Hospital spits him out speedily and then his female relatives almost immediately and with total abandon begin to service him sexually. But I guess it has to happen pretty fast in a short story. Besides its your fantasy, after all. His dick is humongous and all three can deep throat him and all love the taste of his cum. These three things all in conjunction are a little less than believable. However you managed to not get to the middle or end and 'self-destruct' as I read in another comment. It is a tendancy you have that you managed to avoid here and stuck with the story. Jolly Good!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To: Anonymous, 'Better', 5-30-15

Thanks for the comment!

In response to some of your points or questions:

1. Yes, he had a few beers but he had barely gotten there and chugged the brew, so he was not yet "drunk". Therefore, he DID defend his sister when sober.

2 Have you not noticed how quickly hospitals spit out patients back to their homes? Have a baby and see how long you have the room. So once the casts were on and they had determined he had no brain damage or internal organ problems, he would go home, with help of course.

3. Just because younger sibling likes to tag along with older sibling, does not mean the older hates the younger, just that the older one hates the tag along shadow aspect. Not to mention a fear that the parental units might hear about what the older one does.

4. Sis did not "quickly" masturbate her brother. She had been having a difficult time most of the day handling his prominent member that was always hard. It wasn't until late that first day that she finally masturbated him realizing he was unable to do so himself.

5. You state, "Grandma blows him, sister fucks him, mom fucks him, they have an all family orgy. The End." Not exactly correct as to order and many other things happen that you conveniently omit. Main thing is, if you want to read an epic story, (mine is nearly 21,000 words in total for both parts) or just prefer a lllloooonnnngggg one, then read "It" by Stephan King, or try out "Six Times a Day" by 'spacer x'. (Not all chapters posted here.) What should I have written, from Rick's point of view, when much of the day he is asleep due to the pain meds?

In the end you do seem to like it so I'm happy about that. I just had to respond to what you didn't seem to like. Glad to know I didn't "self-destruct" in this story. I refer again to "It", as that story's ending SUCKED! A fucking spider after a thousand plus pages! Shit!

Thanks again for reading AND commenting on my story.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

would like for this to continue with sister mother and grandmother get involved with each other

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Will there ever be a chapter 3 ?

I do hope so, this is one hot story...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

Will there be more? If ever? Thank you for this story. I'd like more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Would love to see what happens after the casts come off!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
Thank you again for writing this, Dez.

I read it nearly every time I come across it. I am an old man and have read a jillion stories, I just enjoy reading and don't worry about little things that seem to bother some readers. Life is short, don't be so hard on others. They are just trying to make it and their criticism button is always set on "HIGH" like my Mother's was. (She would be chagrined to be mentioned in the porn section, may she R.I.P.) So, just enjoy the author's efforts and don't always be looking to criticize. I think Dez writes some of the best mother/son interactions throughout his many stories.

kaidmankaidmanabout 8 years ago
better than dynamite

love your stories and this is a great one would you ever consider writing another chapter

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 8 years ago
I Agree

You need to follow-up and see how things Go after the cast's are removed. And does Rick get a Girlfriend and does she accept his Family way's. Maybe Dad could come back looking to Reconcile and Hear his wife screaming her Orgasm and Know he can't compete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Follow Up. Story

There has to be a follow up story on this one once the casts come off. Maybe he can take turns sleeping with them at night. Loved the story

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One thing that detracted from story

The story was decent and I enjoyed for the most part reading both chapters, but the one thing I just couldn't get into in the least was the inclusion of "grandma", talk about a turn off lol. Nothing screams erotic like "ride me grandma!" (sarcasm btw). You would've been better off including either an aunt or cousin if you wanted another female relation just saying, other than that keep up the good writing.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
bloody fantastic

so what happens next? when the casts come off will he and Jazy move in together or will they all live happily ever after as an incestuous family with a baby or two from Jazy? Love to read more please.

Just ignore the critics, surely they can get it in their heads that this is a fantasy. geeez.

IZT1962IZT1962over 7 years ago
Awesome!

I love every story of yours I have read so far, this one has to be at the top of the list for sure. I hope you add back to this one sometime. Maybe all 3 ladies could show up pregnant at the same time. All them milk filled titties for him to keep up with and help drain would be awesome. Great job, I look forward to reading more of your work!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
My GOD.

You can't stop there, this story is far from over. Get your arse into gear and give us another chapter or two . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Good Stuff!!

I agree w/Kk8. More!!!😁😁😁

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Mission Accomplished

Humour, entertainment, and a bit if family fun.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

love this story even though it is 7 years old to bad there is not a third part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot Story

I would like you to keep this story going please. At least a 3rd part after the son is healed. How do the 4 of them make things work?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back, dezurtdawg!

So pleased to read your post! Sorry to hear of your medical challenges and best wishes for smooth sailing from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice story, but very unrealistic

But that's OK. It would have been better if he knocked up mom and Sister!

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
That’s the breaks

Fun story to read

almac5588almac5588over 3 years ago

great story PLEASE write more

courtjester369courtjester369over 3 years ago
Great story

Shpuld be more chapters to this one

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic hot sexy story. Love to read what happens when the casts come off and he still has his family harem. What sexual heaven for Rick. Please write some more.

cybojicybojiabout 3 years ago
Ok

That was indeed hot. 5

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

Bloody hell, what a crying shame you didn’t continue on with this amazing story. There’s so much more to this story.. still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ravishmentravishmentalmost 3 years ago
The end?

Oh hell no...please keep em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If they aren't bred it doesn't count

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the way you tell your stories, and how and why they develop. Great job, and thank you. Keep telling stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Flows well, couldn't stop reading until it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible indeed. Just....WOW!!! I would LOVE to see more chapters of this when he has healed and his casts and braces are removed. Maybe a 4 way with them all at once. WOW!!! Thank you for a fantastic story indeed. Loved it.

'Wildbill

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I liked it but Imho at least another page was needed to tell the family orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm surprised your CAPS LOCK key has not broken by now. BUT GOSH IT SURE IS EXCITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great! NO cuckholding just plain inter generational fun.

Loved it ❤️🌟😍♥️ Full 5 🌟 .

Bill S.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

You are such a romantic, I'm sure that any woman in your life is very happy with you. If your behavior is anything like your characters a woman would be elated to be with you. This just makes your stories that much more enjoyable. There are too many stories here that portrait men being selfish and non caring. It's ok for a quick fantasy tale but great writing encompasses true feeling and heart. Great work, I wish only the best for you. Thanks again for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Helluva trifecta, dawg, sister , mom and grandma? Sweet. A lot of fucking, seemingly short recoup time and back to it, without draining the tank? Fantasy all over, sure, but there are limitations. Stil… 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful funny sexy story!!!!!!

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

Smokin’ hot!!

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Gawd. . .What a way with words. Can hardly wait to see what happens when he gets the casts. A 4-way? . . . .

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Chapter 3? Loving it!!

Carp2021Carp20214 months ago

Need chapter 3

nyteramblernyterambler4 months ago

Needs to not be the end needs more chapters for Shure.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

this is the best i have ever read and i have even written some so congrats wanna collab

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous