All Comments on 'That's What Boys are Made for'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A follow up would be good

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Wonderful, I'd like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the Boy and Girl stories. They're among your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Girls are more loving. Please write more stories about The Girls and maybe they finally stop the sexist a-holes at Revolution?

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

Going back to the beginning of this series, as I recall, Girls(tm) were brought here by an alien race with the intent of helping humanity reach a higher level of fulfillment. Even if the way they are going about this is still a form of enslaving the human race, at least they have a good intent. The makers of Boys(tm) are some kind of mega corporation intent on enslaving the human race solely to be mindless consumers of an endless supply of worthless Revolution products. When are the makers of Girls(tm) going to wake up to the threat posed by the makers of Boys(tm) and do something about it? Inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Boys are just fun, why wouldn't you want fun?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This series has always been one of the hottest I have read. The descriptive conversation are always so well done that it is simple to picture the action without having to fill in the missing parts that many other writers leave out which detracts from losing yourself in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous