All Comments on 'That's What Daughters are For'

by WyndsofChange

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

But she didn't drink her daddy, Expecting more pee drinking stories. Please ignore the underrating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this story ! It was great to revisit other characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i loved this story so much

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBabout 3 years ago

Surprise ending!!! Woah!!!

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBabout 3 years ago

Surprise ending!!! Woah!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting story, you will have to do what happens when Sarah has a daughter with her new husband.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 3 years ago

I have said before and will say again...you are a literary genius.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are my favorite author, hands down!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dalmost 3 years ago

WOW! Loved it all! I need more about their desires for Daddy mmmmm.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Really liked it...

But I hated the 2 year jump at the end. I was just getting to know the characters and wanted to see where it would go, then it was over. I think you could have expanded this and had more 'family' interactions. You could have had Jake hire Marin. Maybe wrote a couple more 'Club Meetings'. it's your story and it was good I think it could have been better, you missed an opportunity. Thanks for Sharing.

Viper7792Viper7792over 2 years ago

I like your concept of secret consag society. What I did not liked though, was idea of 22yo hottie being virgin still after 4 years on college. You talk about realism at the very beginning, but this is plainly unrealistic.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years agoAuthor

Viper7792, thanks for reading and for commenting. Regarding her virginity, though, if you go to any college graduation ceremony anywhere, I absolutely guarantee there will be a couple of virgins in attendance. Not a majority, and not necessarily a lot of them, but I can absolutely promise you, some girl will have saved herself. In this story, she's in love with her father (perfectly reasonable in an incest story), so her ending up staying a virgin isn't unrealistic at aall. Thanks again for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tooo long. Should be in novellas and/ or broken up. Couldn't get thru it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Darius had to fuck Jia Li - Santana should NOT have forgiven the bastard Darius so easily!! Aside from this, a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The entire Veronica nonsense could have been left out!! Just childish immature office gossip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Genie the skank and Darius a clueless cunt!!

Santana was too quick to forgive the cunt Darius

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story should have been split into two for Cassidy and Santana

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this story. Finally dumb ass Darius listened to psycho Genie. Sad that Marin and Cassidy had to run because of the bitch Sarah. Her mother should have told her of the incestous family a long while back

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When Cassidy drew blood by biting her dad's lower lip as she climaxed, then kissed him after... that beautiful blood-seal was so fucking hot. Well that's something I never knew I wanted, and now it's on the list. Damn!

It's a crying shame she didn't keep her virginity - or more accurately, you made some strange choice to put in a line about her having sex one time beforehand and regretting it. Seriously, why? I guess that would have been too perfect - was that it? So close and yet so far. I won't lie, that really bothered me, more than it should have, I guess. It was simply unnecessary to make it like that. A simple omission and she could have remained pure for her dad. An odd choice that I guess we'll never know why you made. I'm just going to pretend I'm reading an adjacent-reality version where you didn't add that bit and she stayed pure for her dad as it makes it more special for me. Fuck I hate when authors do that. One silly little thing that totally fucks with the purity of it all. Ah, whatever. At least Santana kept the faith and gave herself only to her dad. And a nice womanly bush, too. Yep, she's clearly the favourite.

Now, given that Sarah is a loving and faithful wife, I have to say the cheating aspect was horrible. Even when the victim in the relationship is behaving terribly but still faithful, I would never wish such a fate on them. Cheating is never the way. No excuses, sorry. I know they don't set out with malicious intent or anything; they're just following their heart. But I believe they could have did it a better way. It would take longer and there would be heartbreak (for Sarah), but at least they would have a clear conscience in the end. I mean, with the way things turned out, it would have been far more merciful to divorce her than the way it went down.

I had a feeling Sarah would be very sneaky and come back just to see if they were being sneaky - honestly, I don't blame her; I'd be like that, too, if I suspected something was up. And she was right. Poor thing, walking into that. That's gonna need therapy for sure. I feel really bad for her, but on the other hand, father/daughter love is one of the strongest and most pure loves there is, and there really is no fighting it when both feel it. Life is harsh sometimes. You get what you get and you just have to make the best of it. Still, you can tell that even at the end of the story 2 years later, she still wasn't fully over it, and possibly never would be. Yeah, she accepts it to herself internally, but she's still not ready to actually talk to them. Maybe one day... I do wish there was a bit more to the story, but I guess I always want more, so I won't hold that against you.

Also, you really need to write shorter paragraphs. Little breaks every half-dozen lines or thereabouts is a nice natural flow. Entire walls of text filling the page is sometimes difficult to read and if you pause too long to ponder anything, you sometimes lose your place easily.

I won't comment much on stuff like the pee drinking as it seemed like a random in-the-moment thing - it happens. As for the thing with Genie, as annoying as that was, it had its place in the story. Though I didn't like the fact he fucked her, it did lead to her basically telling him to go to his daughter. Mind you, she could have just told him that before he fucked her. I just felt like that put a taint on the relationship just before it got started with Santana. Was a kind of skanky thing to do. Lesson learnt I hope :)

pjw7326pjw73267 months ago

hopefully one day a sequel , maybe Veronica in the office gets with her father , then forward a few years and more couples are founded and join and maybe some of the daughters who have daughters teach/guide them to be grand daughter lovers

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange7 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous from late October 2023, Comments like yours are exactly why I write. I love the fact that I put something out in the world, and it brought pleasure to someone, somewhere. Cassidy and Marin are revisited in “A Simple Foolproof Plan” and the relationship between Cassidy and her father is brought into sharper focus, and you get a glimpse of their ‘Happily Ever After.’ There is an as-yet-untold story about her family wherein all fathers and daughters both get a ‘fever’ that draws them together inexorably. Cassidy’s sole sexual experience happened before she came into her ‘fever,’ and when it did, it hit them with a vengeance. Her mother just never came into hers. Sort of like a brunette being born into a family of redheads… it can happen. There’s a whole story about that family that I simply haven’t written yet.

Regarding virginities, there are virgins in some of my stories, but where they are not virgins, there’s a very good reason. I believe that adult consensual incest actually happens. But I think it’s a very big step, and because of tremendous amount of social inertia against the act, for a young woman to enter a relationship like that, her having an idea of how unsatisfying other guys can be, lends a certain amount of believability to the story. “Daddy I’m a horny virgin, let’s fuck,” just doesn’t sound believable to me. And further, to me, too much innocence spoils it. Many writers here are clearly describing much younger girls, and slapping “she’s 18” on it to get past the Mods. Let’s face it, 18-year-olds aren’t ‘finally sprouting breasts’ or ‘beginning to develop.’ That’s why most of my characters have thick, natural pubes, not bare and smooth-shaved, looking like little girls. I know a lot of folks love that, but not me. My stories are about ADULT consensual incest. She needs to look like an adult woman, and adult women have pubic hair.

Finally, you’re right about paragraph size and I am trying to correct that in my new stories. Thanks again for the great comments, and I hope you keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unfortunate that Marin and Cassidy had to run because of Sarah. You squashed 2 couples in this story making it rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyndsofChange@WyndsofChange
I've never had any of the adventures I write about. But I think about them a lot. I hope you'll join me on some of these imaginary taboo adventures.