That's What Friends Are For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try to do better," I told her.

"Don't be so hard on yourself," she said, still smiling. "We were very nearly in sync before and you did a wonderful job of finger fucking me. I still shiver a little when I think about it. You have the magic touch."

"Thank you for being so understanding," I offered.

"Let me make you a promise. Before the weekend is over you'll make me cum at least a half dozen more times."

I had never been with a woman who was so candid when talking about sex. Listening to her, I could feel a pleasant stirring underneath my robe. Leah must have sensed my arousal because she slid one hand inside the robe and gently grasped my growing cock.

"My, my. What have we here?" she inquired with a seductive smile. I was fully erect in about three seconds. "Finish your wine and we'll jump in the shower," she added as she took a final sip of hers and set the glass aside. I quickly followed suit and rose to my feet.

The shower gave us an opportunity to explore every inch of each other's bodies and we took advantage of it, slowly applying foamy soap suds, rinsing, and then doing it again. I was rock hard the entire time and had to caution Leah about being too aggressive when she washed my cock.

"Okay then, spoil sport, wash my pussy again and be as aggressive as you want," she ordered as she placed one foot on the tile bench seat built into the back of the shower stall, making herself available for my attention.

I took my time, starting gently. Leah put her arms around my neck and moaned with pleasure. As I slowly increased both pressure and speed, her moans turned into cries of arousal and she pushed her pelvis hard into my hand, clearly asking for more. When I shifted my attention to her clitoris, her cries became louder and more insistent.

"Oh God! I'm cumming!" she finally wailed as her body began to tremble violently against mine. I continued to rapidly stroke her clit until I was certain her orgasm had run its course.

She had been supporting most of her weight on one leg. When that knee gave way and she sagged against me, I quickly sat down on the bench, pulled her onto my lap, and gently rocked her in my arms until she recovered. After a while she noticed my erection poking up between her thighs and began to giggle.

"Want me to take care of that problem for you?" she offered with a grin.

"Not yet. Let me wash your hair."

"It'll take forever to dry," she protested.

"Do you have an appointment somewhere else?" I asked, echoing her words of an hour ago.

"No, I don't," she replied with laughter. "Wash away, but then you'll have to dry and brush it."

"Gladly," I responded as I began to work shampoo into her luxurious mane of thick red hair.

Ten minutes later we were out of the shower, standing naked on the bath mat while I applied blow dryer and brush.

"All done now," I announced.

"Then take me to bed and fuck me."

"Yes ma'am."

"Can I ask you a question?" Leah inquired when we were lying side by side on her bed. We had pulled back all of the bedclothes except for the fitted bottom sheet.

"Certainly."

"Will it bother you if I occasionally give instructions when we're having sex?"

"I've been taking orders from you all night," I answered with a grin. "So no, it won't bother me at all. I want to do everything possible to give you pleasure. The more you tell me, the better."

Leah looked into my eyes for a moment and then responded.

"Good. Please finger fuck me again, but don't make me cum. And don't enter me until I say so."

"Yes ma'am," I responded with a smile and then proceeded to do the lady's bidding for several minutes, pleasurable ones for both of us and instructive ones for me. Two or three times I thought she was about to cum and backed off, apparently at precisely the right moment. Throughout the long interlude, Leah expressed her appreciation with loud moans, cries, and yelps of increasing arousal.

"Now!" she finally ordered. "Fuck me! Hard!"

That time I stayed in control, slamming my cock into her but able to hold myself in check. She bucked, thrashed, and counterthrusted until a shattering orgasm seized control of her body. With a shriek of ecstasy, she went over the edge, her vaginal contractions triggered mine as I flooded her pussy for the second time that evening.

Long minutes later we were lying spoon fashion with the bedclothes back in place to cover our naked bodies, clearly finished for the night.

"Four more to go," Leah murmured.

"Four more what?"

"Orgasms. I promised I'd have at least six before the end of the weekend. At the rate we've been going, I believe that will be an easy promise to keep. Would you mind too much if I end up with more than six?"

"Not if you'll let me rest once in a while. You damned near wore me out that time," I replied with a chuckle, thinking that she was surprisingly strong for a small woman.

"I need to rest too. I'm sleepy now. Kiss me goodnight and I'll see you in the morning. And thank you for a wonderful evening."

"I must admit to having a pretty nice evening myself," I responded ad then pressed my lips to hers.

"And now we have all day tomorrow and most of Sunday to look forward to," Leah whispered when the kiss ended.

"That we do," I whispered back just as I began to lose consciousness.

With the exception of a quick trip to my apartment for clothing and shaving gear and a couple of brief raids for take-out food and wine, we stayed at Leah's and fucked ourselves into a coma on Saturday. Never in my life had I enjoyed so much sex in so little time.

****

"We need to talk," Leah announced on Sunday morning. She was frowning. We had just finished a light breakfast after an hour or so of sensational and highly physical morning sex that would be the last of the weekend. Both of us had things to do before returning to work on Monday morning.

"Did we get married yesterday and I somehow missed the event?" I asked with a grin in response to the serious look on her face.

"What?" she replied, looking puzzled for a moment before she finally got my joke.

"Oh. Very funny," she conceded with a little smile, "but that serves a good lead in to what I want to talk about."

"Okay. What's on your mind?"

"I need to make sure you understand what this weekend was all about. It was only about fucking. I have no intention of falling in love with you. I like my life just the way it is."

"Good," I responded with a grin. "I wasn't planning on proposing."

"That doesn't mean we can't continue to have sex from time to time," she continued, ignoring my comment. "And if we can do it often enough, I wouldn't mind having an exclusive relationship with you, heterosexually speaking, of course."

"I wouldn't mind that either, except that I have a commitment to take care of Barbara."

"Let's keep Barbara out of the equation where you and I are concerned," Leah said. "After all, we'll both be doing her."

"Then I would be more than happy to have exclusive sex with you. You are the most responsive woman I've ever been with."

"You're not so bad yourself," she said with a smile. "But you haven't been with Barbara yet. You're in for real treat. So is she."

"Is she anything like you?"

"Perhaps you've noticed that I'm a bit rough and pretty noisy during sex, particularly when I cum. Barbara is a little quieter and more gentle, but she's every bit as responsive and her orgasms are just as intense. Other than that, you'll just have to wait and see," she replied, her smile widening.

"Anything else I need to know?"

"Only that you and I are not going to have sex again until after you've fucked her. I'm too sore anyway. I'm pretty sure I exceeded my promise of six orgasms by a wide margin."

"I'm a little roughed up myself," I admitted with a grin. "I hope Barbara doesn't request my services too soon."

"She won't. I'll call her today. I need to give her my report on you anyway."

"Oh? How'd I do."

"I'm going to tell her B-minus," Leah replied with a grin.

"B-minus?" I objected loudly.

"That way she'll be pleasantly surprised when you deliver an A-plus performance. Now get out of here. I have a lot of stuff to do. We pretty much trashed my apartment over the weekend."

"Need any help? My apartment is just the way I left it Friday night," I asked hopefully.

"No! We'll just end up fucking and I really am too sore. Beat it and wait for Barbara's call. You're only gonna have about a week to recover," she said with a dazzling smile.

*****

To be continued...

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all legitimate e-mails.