All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For Ch. 03'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Pleasure once more

As I mentioned in Chapter 2, your writing is well crafted. The story line comes to a wonderful conclusion. You careful developed your clues of the affairs skillfully. Without hitting the reader over the head, you presented two love stories. The ending could have been a little more explicit, in that Kyle had deliberately planned for Barbara falling love with his best friend. These three chapters are keepers. I've re-read the first two again because of the way you handled the characters' emotions and showed that sometimes loss of love can create newfound love. Thanks for the adventure. K

mindventuremindventurealmost 4 years agoAuthor
To my readers:

I have absolutely no idea how this story ended up in the 'Group Sex' category. Although there is one short group sex scene in the story, group sex is not its dominant feature. My intentions were to have it posted in 'Erotic Couplings' with the first two chapters. My apologies to anyone who feels like they've been mislead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It appears to me....

that this is the end of the line for this story. Loved every word of it and hate to see it finished. Well done all the way. Great character development, super plot, and hot sex.

yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

Triangulation

A highly complex tale with enough plot turns to make a game of Twister. Ambitious, thoughtful, carefully constructed, an interesting crew of characters.

whatshername86whatshername86almost 4 years ago
Perfect harmony

The conclusion seems to have been in the works for years. Jake was just missing all the signals from Barbara. Being friends first always makes for a much stronger relationship. Although all the sex scenarios were very arousing, it was obvious that the sex between Barbara and Jake really was “love making”. Kyle was the big loser in all of this. Barbara and Jake need to select their new friends more carefully! What I really like about this writer’s stories is the characters always seem real to me. I become totally involved in the story line. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
IS

Bastard Kyle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What goes around comes around

very very enjoyable very good read and believable. love can be vey funny at times never sure when Cupid arrow will strike!

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 2 years ago

An epilogue would be very much appreciated. Maybe a reunion where their children play together?

MorovarMorovarabout 1 year ago

Very believable characters. As a former Marine, given the situation, I could understand having a trusted friend "take care" of the women I cared about.

Writing was excellent, as were the references to Marine "stuff".

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautifully written.

Believable.

Sensuous.

Sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES