That's What She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"you might find this useful."

He picked it up and squeezed a large dollop on to his fingers and started working it into her little rosebud. She was enjoying this and I could see her pushing back on his fingers as he dipped them in and out of her arse.

I went back down and as I reached the bottom of the stairs, I could hear the bed creaking again. It didn't take long before I heard her shouting at him not to stop. It seemed to go on for a long time.

I sent the next lad up with instructions to get to work as soon as Jason had finished. He ran up the stairs anxious not to miss out.

A few minutes later Jason came down with a wide grin on his face. "That was the first time I've fucked a woman in the arse, it was great. Can we go round again?"

"You need to ask Leroy," I replied, "but you need to ask him before all the others turn up."

"Hey Leroy, "I asked, "When are you going to start double teaming these guys. One in the arse and one in her cunt or mouth. Maybe three way eh?"

He laughed. "As from now, i think." He turned to the other guys, "who wants to fuck her arse and cunt together?"

Two guys jumped up, grinning like crazy.

"Go up and see what Mike is up to, it's too quiet for my liking."

"He's getting a blow job," one of them shouted. "She said she was too sore."

"Get in there and take her arse and pussy and don't take 'no' for an answer," I said.

It didn't take long for the bed springs to start squeaking again. I grinned to myself and could not resist going up stairs for a peek.

Chloe was on top of one of the guys, leaning forward with the other guy pounding her arse.

She was shouting no, no, no, as the guy underneath was pushing up into her totally synchronised with the other taking her arse.

The third guy grabbed her face and pulled her mouth onto his cock and started pulling her head into his crutch.

I watched as they rode my wife big time. All of a sudden the guy in her arse started fucking her with gusto and moaned loudly as he emptied himself inside her. He stayed there and started pushing her back and forth while the cock in her pussy carried on fucking her.

I heard a loud "Oh yes, yes, yes" as he spurted into her pussy and the guy in her mouth pulled out and sprayed his cum all over her face.

Oh she looked just like the slut I now knew her to be.

I walked in and looked at her. Over my shoulder, I told the guys who were leaving to send the next team up.

"What are you doing?" she muttered.

"Just giving you something for your birthday. Something you wanted more than our marriage and our life together. You threw all that away for some big black cocks."

"I didn't want to hurt you," she sobbed. "I just wanted to experience something different while I was young enough to enjoy it."

"Well you did that alright, didn't you? Did you fuck every black cock in town? I have seen you begging for it from many different guys. You didn't notice the security cameras in the bedroom did you? You had no thought for me or our marriage or our family. You became a whore for black cock so that is exactly what you are going to get."

"What do you mean?" she spluttered.

"You wanted black cock and that is exactly what I am giving you. There are more guys downstairs just waiting to get in your arse and cunt. You will be here all night I guess."

"No," she cried, "I can't take any more, I am so sore and I hurt back there, please leave me alone."

"I can't do that, the guys have already paid their money. Twenty quid for your cunt, thirty for your arse and ten quid for a blow job."

What do you mean?" she asked.

"You became a slut for black cock and acted like a whore. I heard you screaming for big black cock with no regard for what you might bring home. Well, you will get your fill tonight I can tell you."

At that moment three guys came in the room, stark naked with their large erect cocks ready for action.

"Here you are, three more to fill you up."

She moaned in despair."I can't take any more, please stop, please."

"Too late for that, these guys want their piece of the action, a piece of juicy white pussy."

One of them jumped on the bed and lifted her up, put his knees between her thighs and roughly opened her up. I could see cum dripping down her thighs. He lifted her up and without ceremony pulled her on to his cock. She slid in easily, lubricated by cum. She was pulled forward so her bum was in the air and I could see her tiny arsehole was not quite so tiny as it used to be. It was leaking cum.

The second guy put some some lube on his cock and pushed into her. Chloe wailed as he penetrated her.

"Are you here for a blow job?" I asked the third guy. He replied that he had paid thirty quid and was going to fuck her arse when the other guy finished.

The guy underneath was getting impatient. "Come on you whore, get this pussy moving."

He reached up and grabbed both tits and pulled her down. He twisted her nipples and told her to get moving.

I saw Chloe start to slide up and down and as he started playing with her clit, she began to respond.

"That's better, come on, fuck my cock like you really want it."

I walked out. and looked downstairs. Two more customers had arrived. They weren't young, in fact one of them looked to be about sixty with grey hair and a straggly moustache.

"This is my dad," said Leroy. "He gets a free one. What do you want dad? "

"Is she any good at blow jobs?"

"Oh yes, she sucks well."

"That'll do me." he said with a grin.

"You can go up now," I said, "She is only being fucked up there now."

For a man of sixty, he was up the stairs in seconds undoing his zip as he went.

Time went by and I saw six more guys go up the stairs and said to Leroy, "I'd better see how she's doing."

Chloe was on the bed sobbing with a cock in her mouth. Another black cock was pulling out of her cunt as she lay there crying.

I looked at her and for a brief moment I felt sorry for her. She was covered in cum. Her breasts were sticky and her thighs were creamy white with dried semen. The lips of her pussy were red raw and swollen and gaped wide open.

As she turned over, I could see her bum hole was huge, gaping wide open. Cum leaked everywhere.

I looked at her. She was my first sweetheart. The woman I had loved all my life. The woman I had been true to despite the occasional opportunity. But she had turned her back on me and had thrown it all away.

She could barely move. She was exhausted and I doubted she would be able to sit down for a week and would no doubt walk bandy legged for a day or so.

I had changed into smarter clothes.

I turned to her and said "I have just come to say goodbye and happy birthday. I am moving out, my clothes and personal items are all packed.

You will hear from my solicitor soon. I will tell the kids we have separated but not why. I don't want them to know what a slut their mother has become. Your friend Susie who covered for you while you lied to me about your sexual activities will be over later. I've told her I don't think you will want to go out tonight."

I said good bye to Leroy and told him to keep the money he had made and have a few drinks on me, or rather on Chloe.

I had rented a nice apartment half a mile away and had moved my stuff in there. I turned and looked at the house that had once been my home and love nest. A tear came to my eye. Not for Chloe but for what I had hoped we would have had together.

I told the kids we had separated and heard from a friend that Chloe had picked up three STD's.

I guess I was lucky to have found out when I did or she could have brought all that home to me.