All Comments on 'The 100'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

I'm not very far in, page two... about 5k words or so, just after the first orgasm.

There is one feedback I would like to give you already. I think the story would be enhanced by a relative simple thing: put a instory time between the conclusion of the contract and the start of the experience.

It really stretches the suspension of disbelieve that the establishment just has the manpower at hand at all times to give every possible experience to the clients. Just putting some time instory would cost you one sentence, but would enhance the story considerably in my opinion.

bobbycull55bobbycull55over 1 year ago

Very creative experiences, but too long. Needs to be in chapters.

I agree with the one comment, except that I would like to read the amount of time for each incident to occur.

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Loved every orgasm! I’m totally drenched now, but will go for another. Thanx. Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good god man...that was edge of seat...fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A masterpiece! But too fucking long... Should have split it up. I had to cum by page 6....

But - I appreciate probably your best work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute concept, I wanted to love --or at least really like-- it, but you don't make or let us "feel" any particularly distinct sensations or sense impressions arising from the sexual acts, tissues & organs involved, & so on.

borock44borock44over 1 year ago

A very nice concept with lots of potential to be a masterpiece. i felt like some of the sexual acts needed more description. like for instance you that mentioned how she was stretched and fingered but the shock value of saying she was fisted was right there.it just would have made the experience more perverse i thought the last act got kinda of lost but over all i gave it a 4 very nice build up.

jrgg43jrgg43over 1 year ago

I disagree with the too long comments. 100 orgasms should take a long story. From personal experience I tried to give a woman 40 orgasms over a weekend to celebrate her 40th birthday. We started on Friday night and on Sunday morning she insisted we quit after 32 orgasms. So realistically this story may not be long enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another excellent story as usual thanks

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

I read the whole story now and it pains me that I have to give you at least some serious negative feedback.

My wife and experimented with multiple orgasms / forced orgasms a few times. I remember the epic struggle we had, me trying to force out her fifteenth of the night and her body trying to refuse me because of exhaustion and simple soreness of her muscles.

100 orgasms? holy hell... I would have expected a lot more of these struggles of epic battles between the extractor forcing their will on her body to get another one out. There are orgasms without pleasure involved... I would have expected a lot more of these releases. I gave the story 5 stars... how could I've not... this story belongs on the top bracket on this site but I can't deny that this story could have been a lot more.

delightful_minddelightful_mindover 1 year ago

Celebrating 100 stories with 100 orgasms! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Write something with your skills, but about something other than a cheating slut, and you'd have at least one more fan.

omahakiwiomahakiwiover 1 year ago

Wow. That was full on. Great imagination. Congrats on the 100

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Well that was very impressive, I’ll admit I had to skip one section because it’s a very hard limit to the extent it’s a violent negative (aka the simulated incest scene?? I really really hope that was faked), the hucow scene didn’t do anything for me at all but even despite those two negative factors I still gave this the 5 stars it deserved. I would have preferred a lot more male involvement as it seemed heavily biased towards girl on girl action.

There’s so much potential of things that could be included in this story like having her perform in a sex scene using a one way glass (like a stereotypical police line up where the witness is behind mirrored glass). She can see out onto a street scene but nobody can see in, the actors could stop, stare, make lewd gestures etc. lol, the story concept just kicked my mind into overdrive.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was incredible story telling I didn’t even get off on the story because I wast to focusing on finding out what happens next. You are a great writer thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant story. I guess you ran out of ideas and/or time at the end for the last 15 orgasms. But all that had gone before was really good. Thanks for the story.

bluebelle0325bluebelle0325over 1 year ago

I've favorited so many of your stories. Your content is just great, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly creative. I agree I would have liked more MF action and less FF but that's personal preference. You more than earned every star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh maaaan... I always listen to audios because written stories never catch enough of my attention to actually get further than a couple of lines. This story is the very first (and a pretty long one!) that I have read, from beginning to end, not even wanting it to end! and now I am even writing my first comment ever. It is a true masterpiece! Also, it is nice to see that there are people in this world sharing the same fantasies as I am and this story made the ultimate compilation of these fantasies. I kind of missed more scenarios in the final hallway but then, it leaves open space for my own immagination. Also, I was deciding between not allowing myself to orgasm untill I reach the end or completely letting go. In the end I made myself my own "the 10", cumming afrear each page plus adding two bonus ones.

Ralphie101Ralphie101over 1 year ago

This was a great story. Thank you for your 99 others too.

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

Yummmm! I just skimmed it but will HAVE to go back and READ it. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t normally like long ones but this was great, I liked the concept and the flow. I wish more scenes could’ve been added!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. I’m a professional writer and … wow.

R07W55R07W55over 1 year ago

Congrats on a very good story I could not put down. Great work, will read more if you stories!!

jamiemccloud2020jamiemccloud2020over 1 year ago

Wow your creativity is awesome and looking forward to more stories from you:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This marks the 4th time I've orgasm'd reading this... only 96 more to go :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So very well written. I think I actually hit 100 by the end of it. 😉

istYMistYMover 1 year ago

Bravo, I would love to see this with a male client, in similar submissive positions… just as I would love to be that client. Lovely, lovely idea you explored here, nice work :)

BrendaNWBrendaNW10 months ago

Ohh fuck .. I want the 100 .. yes .. use me .. make Mr cum over and over again 😝 😁

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX9 months ago

who could ask for anything more?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Congratulations on writing 100 stories! Truly a milestone.

Interesting story. Was surprised Brandy didn't make an appearance, was kind of expecting Brandy at the end. Ending seemed anti-climatic. Could maybe use an epilogue or even a follow-up.

Hucow seems to be one of your main goto's; really doesn't do anything for me except to make me roll my eyes. Seems the whole process was one of humiliation and submissiveness. Might have been interesting if the first 50 orgasms were due to submissiveness and then the next 50 were caused by Jessica being put into dominant scenarios. No gangbang! Was expecting that. Not as much anal play as I'd expected. No lube mentioned of course which seems like it would be really, really painful. Still all-in-all, a fun story especially if you are into humiliation. Perhaps, that should have been discussed in Jessica's initial interview as being a possible major kink she was interested in exploring. Maybe a male version of this tale for your 200th story ;-). Lots to keep writing about.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would have liked more MF scenes. Also, the last 15 hallway scenarios could at least be given short descriptions like the "porno shoot" room; perhaps during her summary at the end. Still a good story worthy of 5 stars.

vodiodo69vodiodo695 months ago

Thank you! A whole afternoon of coming to “the 100”. Great stimulating visions. I feel nasty reading it . And wet. Kiss. Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, that was different. I enjoyed it though, and thought it took some creativity to come up with that story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

What a story! It’s like the Iliad of Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...