The 100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My high pitched moans ring out as my orgasm moves over me, with the machine not caring as it keeps going. I try to move, to run from the orgasm, to do whatever I can, but I'm strapped down and helpless. As I cum, I feel a warmth come from inside me. This warmth seems to bring a rush of energy, making me feel no longer tired but awake. Sort of like how you feel after a really strong cup of coffee. But I can only focus on this feeling for a moment as my orgasm takes over, causing my moans to get even louder that I have more energy.

"Have fun whore," one of the blond women say...and then they leave. They just walk out the door, still giggling as they leave me helpless. I scream and beg for them not to go, but they are gone, leaving me attacked by my own orgasm.

The bar begins to really fuck me now. The sounds of the machines get drowned by the wet sounds of my very wet pussy, making me feel even more humiliated. The bar goes fast, but at times it slows down as if to tease me. Only the vibrator doesn't ever stop the insane vibrations.

The first few orgasms I have strapped down aren't bad. In fact, they feel good. Really good. They build within me, overflowing with pleasure, causing me to moan and my body burn with heat. The way the waves move over me, they cover every inch of my body, making feel like an itched gets scratched.

As I experience yet another orgasm while strapped down, I realize a surprising fact. For the first time in my life, pussy finally feels properly used. In all the times I've had sex, I've never felt properly used. I've come close to feeling like it, but never reached it. I always felt like I needed more. Sure I've been sore and roughed up, but never properly done all the way.

At the same time, I feel completely relaxed and on edge as the machines keep going. This allows me to be something I've never been before...sexually free and open. I can focus on the orgasms, enjoying each and every wave that I feel, loving how they seem to only get stronger and stronger.

As I moan like a whore, I tell myself how I never want this to end. That I wish I could feel like this forever. That life can be nothing but pleasure. But then a tickle of worry does form inside me. It starts when I notice how my orgasms are coming much faster now. I know I've been worn down and made more sensitive, but didn't think much of it. Now I see my body is able to orgasm much faster and easier now, which you would think is a good thing, but it worries me because each time I do have an orgasm, the next one comes almost immediately when it used to take minutes.

I start to feel strange now, especially as my orgasms come one after another. It reaches a point where I'm no longer even sure when one stops and another begins. It creates a constant flow of pleasure in the form of never ending waves. They keep coming, rising with the peaks and sinking down with the valleys to fuck with my mind. Everything becomes heightened and overwhelming with it.

"Please," I beg, my voice sounding scared as my body trembles uncontrollably as I cum. I'm barely even able to get this single word out as I can't stop moaning. It's terrifying as I have no control over my own body, not even my voice.

The pleasure truly becomes nonstop, to which I am about to freak out. Despite using all my strength to struggle, I still can't move. I'm stuck like this, the bar still moving in and out of my sex, fucking me to the point that my legs are coated in my own juices from cumming so much. And the vibrations on my clit seem to travel over my body, making it feel like my entire body is vibrating with it.

My breath becomes a pant as my moans, groans and cries have all become nonstop. I reach a point where the pleasure becomes too intense for me to take. Like taking too much of an illegal drug, the pleasure takes over, causing me to not even be able to think. All I can do is moan and tremble as I become a living ball of orgasm which begins to be a mix of pain and pleasure.

My sight soon seems to fail me as everything goes white. It occurs to me that this might be because my eyes keep rolling as they are unable to focus on anything as I'm so overwhelmed. At the moment, I can't even put two words together let alone have a real thought.

Pleasure. Pleasure. Pleasure. That's all there is. Nothing else. No name. No place. Nothing but pleasure.

Pain. Sharp pain. I feel sharp pain, but on my face. It takes me a moment, but I feel now that someone is slapping my face. Slapping it repeatedly, but not that hard.

"Wake up," a female voice grunts. Well, I can tell the voice is female, but it's very deep, like they are trying to sound like a man. My eyes flutter open and it feels like I have the worst hangover ever. There's a headache of all headaches pounding and my poor womanhood throbs like an elephant got done fucking me.

Thankfully the more I focus, the less painful the headache is. It clears up pretty fast, making my vision start to focus from the blurred state it was in. After a few moments of blinking, I figure out what happened, which is that I must have passed out. My brain or body, or both, probably couldn't take any more and just shut down.

"W-W-W-Where..." I stammer out, finding that I'm not strapped to the frame anymore. I'm not even in that room. And I'm thankful there's nothing attached to my downstairs any longer. I'm not sure where I am, but I do know that I'm still naked.

Looking around, I get very confused because it looks like I'm in prison. The room, which has white walls, has four metal cages, like prison holding cells on the left and right sides of the room. And inside the cages are women, all dressed in bright orange jumpsuits.

"Bring that pussy over here," I hear one of the women-prisoners in the cages yell, to which there's a chorus of women's voices that agree. As I still have trouble thinking, I try to piece together what's going on. That's when I notice that I'm handcuffed. My hands are behind my back, clearly cuffed.

"I wanna taste that ass," some other woman yells lewdly, prompting the others to cheer and jeer. With my eyesight focusing, I notice a well-built woman in front of me that is in a guard's uniform. I look up to see her face, in which she again slaps at my face.

"Ok, ok, I'm awake," I tell her, getting my wits back, or at least enough of them to think. In a moment that scares me, I begin to wonder if I really have been arrested. That I'm truly naked and in jail for some reason.

"Look you stupid fucking whore. I just want to get your ass processed and done with. Don't fuck with me and I won't have to kick your ass," the guard grunts, looking as serious as a heart attack.

"Y-Y-Y-Yes ma'am," I answer her without really thinking, feeling very confused. Every pore of my being is telling me to just do as the guard wants. That if I do, she won't hurt me as she gives a vibe that she doesn't mind breaking bones.

"H-How...how did I end up here?" I ask, very confused. This gets me another sharp slap across the face. This slap is the hardest yet, making my head spin and the side of my face sting.

"I told you, you dumb whore, you're in processing for public indecency. You gonna be staying the night unless you make bail," the guard tells me, slapping me again. At this, many of the inmates laugh and jeer her on, telling her to slap me again, but instead of my face to slap my tits.

"Fucking sex freaks like you. You really do belong locked up. I'm told they caught you in a public-fucking-park, using some vibrator to fuck yourself," the guard says with utter disgust. The type that shows she isn't acting. She is really disgusted by me.

"You make me sick," she proclaims and grabs a handful of my hair. Pulling on it, she forces me to start walking while I cry out in pain as my head is yanked back. Being rough and cruel, she makes me walk in front of her as if making sure everyone sees my naked body.

As we walk, I try to remember the park. When was I at a park? I don't remember. But I feel so fried and fucked that I'm not even sure this is real. I'm not sure if anything that's happened is real.

I'm walked until we reach the cages, in which every woman is watching. They hang their arms and legs out from the bars, all jeering and cheering the new arrival, me. Feeling oddly broken and numb, I barely react as they yell and jeer their comments about my body and what they will do to me.

"Damn it, forgot the fucking paperwork. Stay, Fido," the guard grunts, forcing me to stop by yanking my hair backward. She then pushes me from behind, but towards the cage on my left. I stumble in that direction, nearly falling over, but then the open hands of the inmates grab me.

"No, please," I beg as it feels like a hundred different hands grab and hold me. I keep begging them to stop as those hands pull me in. They press my body against the cold metal bars where they grab, pinch, squeeze and abuse everywhere.

Each of my breasts is pulled into the cage between the bars, where mouths suck at my titties hard. One of them bites on my nipple and pulls, stretching my poor breast. Other hands part my ass cheeks, where I feel someone inserting their finger inside my used ass. And multiple fingers are trying to shove themselves in my pussy, where one already has at least three fingers inside. But more are able to insert inside, stretching my poor sex.

Someone pinches my clit and pulls, then slaps it hard over and over. I'm not even able to cry out at this as fingers are shoved in my mouth, gagging me. They go all the way in too, in which they go damn near into my throat to choke me from the inside.

The inmates in other cages cheer them on as they molest me. I hear yells of teaching the new blood the way things are done around here, and comments of how I'm going to get passed around like a toy. I try not to listen to all the yells and comments, but it's sort of hard when they echo around the room. The one that stands out the most is someone promised to brand their name right above my pussy so everyone will know who owns it.

For the first time ever in my life, I feel like a sex slave. A truly owned sex slave. The way all these hands move wherever they want seems to solidify this, making me stop fighting it. The feeling of a dozen hands on you will make you feel like this, especially when each hole is being used so violently.

Once again, I cum. My body quivers and my moans try hard to come out as the waves of pleasure move all over my used and abused body. As my pussy is spread open and stretched, I can feel my own juices leak out as I orgasm, letting everyone see that I'm cumming.

As I cum, the inmates laugh and say how I was meant for this. That I'm going to like it here. That all I'll ever do is get passed cell to cell, where I'll spend my life licking pussy. One of them even makes a comment about hiding me so the guards could never find me.

The inmates on the other side of the room start to yell about how they want a taste. That they should share. That they want to play with the new toy as well before she's all used up.

My orgasm fades but another one hits right after. My body is so worn down that I couldn't stop the orgasm even if I wanted. The waves strike hard and move over me quickly, much like the way the hands are over me. I actually feel two separate sets of hands/fingers in my pussy now, opening me up.

What drives me to have multiple orgasms are the yells. The inmates say such horrible and lewd things about what they want to do to me. It only serves to accent that I'm a sex slave. That this is what they are making me into, and there's nothing I can do about it. That as hard as I might fight or try, I'm going to end up as their toy.

"Making friends are we?" I hear the guard ask from behind me as I cum from all the hands grabbing and pawing. My moans are muffled as fingers are still moving in and about my mouth, but my eyes do look back at her. Humiliation and fear are clear on my face as I'm used, but the guard doesn't care. She just looks at me, laughing as I cum.

Suddenly the guard hits the bars of the cage with her baton/night stick. At once the prisoners all back up and remove their arms, releasing me. They back up, showing that they know how serious the guard is, to which I believe the guard probably has beaten them before. Tired with my entire body throbbing, I rest on the bars for a moment, feeling like I was just beaten up.

"How about this girls," the guard comments after grabbing a handful of my hair. She yanks me back, to which I yelp out as I'm made to stand tall.

"This pretty little bitch isn't due to be possessed for another hour. So...consider this a present. Don't say I never did anything for you," the guard says while looking me in the eyes. At this, another guard opens the door of the cage, laughing. The door opens, and I'm shoved through it, damn near flying at the large group of ladies that cower against the back wall.

Like piranhas, they move forward to grab me as I stumble uncontrollably towards them. The women all burst with excitement as they surround and grab me, making me seem like the winning lottery ticket that they all want to grab. Once again hands go everywhere, only now they have better grasp and angles to do as they want.

They place me on the cold floor, where my cuffed hands are still pinned behind me as I'm placed on my back. My legs are spread wide open, my hips lifted and multiple women moving in. Lips and hands move over my legs and sex, treating me like a cheap toy instead of a beautiful woman.

As my pussy is licked, kissed, sucked and slapped, my breasts are practically mauled. They are grabbed, squeezed, pulled, licked, kissed and forcefully shaken. When I look down and beg them to stop, I think see at least four women on my breasts as they hungrily crowd around, fighting each other to get to me.

My sight is taken from me, not by any blindfold, but because someone sits on my face. One of the inmates have taken off her bottoms, and moves over my face. She sinks down, rubbing her pussy over my mouth and chin, where I find out how wet she is. She mashes her pussy all over my face, again making it known that I'm nothing but a sex slave.

Unable to stop it, I cum again. Only now it no longer is a single orgasm. Multiple seem to erupt out of me, bringing multiple waves that start one after another. They shoot over me, making me scream as they are so intense, not that anyone cares. My screams are muffled as the woman rubs her sex over my face, loving how my screams feel against her sex.

I've heard of women having multiple orgasms but never believed it. It always seemed like big talk, like the way guys talk about how big their manhood are, when they aren't. But as my body trembles like I'm having a seizure, I know that is what is happening to me. I'm having multiple orgasms.

Multiple orgasms move over me, making me feel nothing but the waves of pleasure. I'm not sure how long they last either. They could last 2 seconds or 2 hours. It's as if time stops, forcing me to feel every tiny bit of pleasure from the waves. It's just like how it feels that hundreds of people are mauling at me when I know it isn't that many.

My body is pulled and grabbed, squeezed and scratched by them as they use me in every possible manner. It feels like every hole has something shoved into it, molesting me so bad that my body can't stop moving. Every inch of me is worn and warm, feeling like I might change from a physical form into some spiritual being made up of nothing but orgasms. Even my once tight and private ass has multiple fingers in it now.

"No! Please! No more!" I beg as the multitude of orgasms keep moving over me. They refuse to stop or even lessen. More and more are set off while the prisoners keep using me, making my mind feel like a rubberband that's being pulled tighter and tighter.

I don't beg them to stop because of the multiple orgasms, but because of what I feel at my pussy. The hands that were molesting it all pull back to let it alone, but now something big is pressed against it. When I was something big, I truly mean it. And it feels oddly like a person's fist.

"Shut up bitch," someone yells and slaps my tits over and over again, as if they were tether balls. One boob after the other is slapped, to which several other hands join in, laughing as they slap my tits all around. It doesn't take long before they feel swollen and warm from all the abuse.

A new woman sits on my face after pushing the first one off. She rocks her hips very fast to rub her sweet tasting pussy over all of my face. Because of this, I still can't see anything. I barely even notice that I've been sticking my tongue up to help her along, as if I've been programed for it.

I don't know what it is, but they keep shoving whatever the object is inside my pussy. It's shaped like a cylinder, but isn't smooth at all. In fact, it's very rough and bumpy and even feels uneven. I'm able to feel all this because after they insert the huge thing just a few inches, they begin start to fuck me with it while they all laugh. They are rough, jamming the thing in and out without a care, making it feel like it's fucking me raw as they manage to make it go deeper and deeper.

I keep cumming despite my efforts to stop it. It's like as soon as I'm able to get used to whatever they are doing, they switch it up to make me cum again. That they are in constant motion making it impossible to do anything to stop them.

The feeling of being fucked by the thing is very strange as the object is so huge that it truly stretches me out. I feel the strange feeling of my pussy lips pulling out to accommodate the thing, which has never happened before. It doesn't take long before the fucking thing sends me into overdrive, causing yet another orgasm to hit me.

"Alright, alright. Times up ladies," a booming voice announces. Then there is a loud series of banging as she surely is using the nightstick on the bars again. The sound is almost like thunder, feeling like it shakes the very ground as I've never been so happy to see a corrupt guard.

Much like roaches when you turn on the light, the women scramble off of me. They back away and get off me, leaving me like a puddle in the middle of the cell. All I can hear is their footsteps patter backward and out of the guard's way.

Pouting, my hair is yanked and I'm forced to stand. I'm forced to my feet where the guard has to hold me up. In a humiliating moment, she presents my body to the women, who all seem too scared to even say anything.

In a daze, I'm walked out of the cell by the guard as the last of my orgasms fades. It causes me to have a fire in my soul, where I can't shake the feeling of being a sex slave. What doesn't help the feeling is that the woman that was sitting on my face's juices drips off me as my entire face is wet. All of what just happened buries inside of me, making me want more of what it feels like as a sex slave.

I'm pulled towards the far door, away from the cells and inmates. As this happens, a part of me groans as I want to go into the other cell. Yet as I think this, my brain screams that this would be a horrible idea. That too much more of all this and I really will break, if I'm not broken already.

"How are we feeling so far?" The manager's voice asks. Stunned and still in a daze, it takes me a moment to understand what I'm seeing. In front of me, is the Manager. He stands there, looking down at me, a polite smile on his face. It's a strange expression as he doesn't seem to care that I'm naked or that my body is used and abused. He looks more like a cruise director checking that I'm having a good time.

"Still have a couple dozen to go, but we are all surprised by your progress. None that have gone through the 100 have ever had the number of orgasms you have had so fast. You started slow but have really picked up," the man comments with a smile. I look up at him, so confused that I'm not sure if this is a compliment or not.

1...345678