The 100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He doesn't see me start to shake my head as I feel another orgasm start to build inside me. But this orgasm isn't from the sex. Instead, it's born from the extreme embarrassment that I feel from being fucked by an 18 year old virgin. That feeling makes me tingle all over, bringing a strange orgasm with it that I've not ever felt before.

"Oh my Pokemon!" The teen exclaims in a high pitched manner...and cums in me. I feel his cock start to pulse, where he shoots his seed inside my pussy after only a few seconds of sex.

The moment I feel his invading cum inside me, I orgasm. It's the embarrassment of it that sends me over the edge, my own body needing to cum as well. My orgasm feels very much like a bathtub overflowing, where the warmth of joy and embarrassment moves over all of my essence. My body begins to burn and for a moment I match the teen as my own body quivers.

"Oh wow. I might get you pregnant!" The 18 year old kid exclaims in excitement, serving to make my orgasm flare up in intensity. I can't respond to this as I moan to myself, loving the way I feel a this moment in time. For some reason I can't let him know that I'm cumming, so I do it in private, which makes the orgasm that much more intense.

"I might get you pregnant," the kid exclaims again after he slides his cock out. I stay as I am, shocked and humiliated by what he's done while bent over. I hear him pull his pants up where he makes yet another goofy sound as he has to put his cock in his pants where I bet it feels overly sensitive.

I don't get the chance to tell him that I'm on birth control, nor give him any pointers about what might make the sex better for the woman before I hear the door open and close. In a way I can't believe he would leave me like this, bent over with my pants still pulled down, but I can also believe it too. He got what he wanted after all, which was my pussy.

I stay bent like this for a few more moments before standing up, winching as I do. Once again, I pull up my pants and panties, giving myself 'a walk of shame' sort of feeling. It's the feeling of cum inside me that does it.

"Oh!" I exclaim, seeing The Manager by the now open door. He was standing there quietly, waiting for me. My face does flush as the knowledge he saw me like that hits me. It makes me look at the ground, feeling very submissive for some reason.

"This way, if you don't mind Jessica," he says cheerfully and walks out of the door. My body still feels warm as I begin to walk, like I'm ready for more. My mind feels a bit in a daze, like this has to be a dream instead of reality.

I follow behind, walking into the hallway where he goes at his fast pace. Due to what's happened, I have to walk slowly as I feel very shaky. Like my body can fall over if a good hard breeze passes through. But I follow even if he has a good lead as we walk past office door after office door.

"The next session is in a meeting room at the far end of the hallway," the Manager tells me while walking his fast pace. Right after he says this, a door on the left opens. When it does, I see a woman poke her head out. She's dressed in all white, making me think she was one of the ones in the break room. The moment she sees me, a rather evil look appears on her face.

The woman is very pretty and has a beautiful skin tone. It's clear she's mixed, but with what, I dunno. What I do know is her body is far better than mine. Her breasts are larger and her body toned and thin. And in a weird way, her evil grin makes her more attractive.

"Hey stupid bitch. Unless you want this posted online, you better come in here...Jessica," The evil grinning woman whispers as not to let The Manager hear. She then holds out a full color page of something for me to look at. When I see it, I pause.

It's me. It's me from the break room, with everything showing. Only it's been photoshopped or something because it doesn't look like my clothes have been forcefully moved at all, but that I'm some sort of sex fiend, exposing myself in front of a group.

Stunned yet again, I look at her, to which she timidly glances down the hallway at the Manager. She barely sticks her head out, making it known that she doesn't want the man to see her. The moment she sees him, she ducks back in, intent on hiding.

Now she moves to the side and motions for me to hurry up and get inside. But she does this while holding the picture out, making sure I constantly see it. The room is dark so I can't see inside, but I have a feeling she's set something up.

Real fear starts to form as I don't think this is part of the event. I mean, she's blackmailing me. That's what this is. She clearly knows who I am and now has a naked picture of me, which could do some serious damage to my professional career. If this was part of the event, I'm sure the guy would have dropped me off in front of her or something.

Not seeing any other choice, I walk into the room. The moment I do, she quickly and quietly closes the door. After she does, I hear the soft click that means she's locked it.

"Be quiet, unless you want everyone you know to see the real you," the woman hisses. With my heart pounding, I stay quiet in the pitch black room. Whomever she is, stays by the door because I don't hear her move at all.

"Jessica? Miss Jessica?" I hear The Manager ask. I hear him walking back down the hallway, clearly looking for me. He walks past, calling my name, showing he doesn't know where I am. He repeats this a few times, then starts checking door knobs. I think he's going door to door and if it is unlocked, he looks inside otherwise he walks on.

"Miss Jessica, where'd you go?" He calls out from down the hall, showing he's moved on. Everything that's happening has a sort of strange dream-like feeling to it, where I'm not sure if any of this is happening. That I could be in my bed having a lucid dream.

"Alright. Now. You're going to give me $5000, or I'll post this online and make sure everyone on your LinkedIn sees it," the evil woman says after turning on the light. It takes my eyes a moment to adjust, but when they do, I look around the room. I thought this would be some sort of dungeon, but it's not. It's empty for the most part. Sure there are a couple of chairs, but other than that nothing but the woman's white backpack.

"O-Ok. Ok. Just...be cool," I say, the cold hard realization that I'm being blackmailed hitting me. I look at the woman for a moment to see that she is very serious. I'm not sure how far she's thought this out but I can tell she means to go through with it. We both know that if she really has a copy of what happened in the breakroom as well as my information, I'm in trouble.

"I...I don't have any money on me," I reveal truthfully. I say this in the calmest voice I can muster, the fight or flight feeling kicking in. I can honestly say that I tend to be good in bad situations thanks to having some high-powered clients that don't like it when you tell them they own a good chunk of money to the IRS. So I tap into this ability to keep myself calm as I tell her this bad news.

"I don't even have my cell. They make you put everything in a lock box when you enter," I tell her. When you make the appointment, they inform you that you have to put everything in a safe-like thing. It's so you can't record anything as what they do here is technically illegal, even if it is clean and safe.

"Damn it," the woman curses, upset. She looks away for a moment, her mind whirling. Only she keeps my picture aimed at me as if not wanting me to forget she has it.

"Fine. Then I'll get my money a different way. Get your fucking clothes off," the woman hisses as she comes up with some idea. Upon blinking a few times, I try to think if I heard her correctly. As she pulls out her own cell and points it at me, I have a feeling I did.

"I'll sell a couple of videos of you for the money," she informs me, the light on her cell coming on to show it's recording. Again I just stare at her, not really thinking this is happening. There's a strange expression of hate and joy on her face that makes me downright scared of her.

My eyes focus on the red light on her cell. In a single second I have what feels like a million thoughts. It starts with me telling myself I won't do it. That I'm not going to let her bully me. But in that single second I think of all that I have built for myself. And how it could be undone with a single dirty picture.

With my face red, I make my choice of what to do, and remove my shoes and socks. As I do, I try not to look at her cell, which I know is recording. She holds it like a weapon, which I guess it is.

"Before you get any ideas, just know I've put those recordings in an email that's scheduled to be sent. Only I can stop it, so think of that before you try anything or scream for help," the woman warns. Not knowing what else to do, I just nod to show I understand.

"There we go bitch, show that pussy," she comments as yet again, my pants and panties are pulled down, only this time I'm the one doing it. After stepping out of my pants and panties, I then lift up my top. It smoothly goes over my head, leaving me in just my bra. Then, as the woman snaps her fingers for me to go faster, I reach behind me. A few moments later, my bra is unclasped and slides down.

"Hands up...and smile," the woman orders in a fake happy tone, sounding like a prison warden. After a deep breath, I do as she wants, lifting both arms up as if a gun is pointed at me and put on a fake smile. I know the camera is capturing how badly I'm shaking as I do this.

For some reason, doing this makes me feel insanely aroused. I'm not sure if it is because she's ordering me about, or if it is because I've never had a woman do anything like this to me. Whatever the reason, my body becomes even hotter than it was as she records me naked and helpless.

"Smile a big smile...and make those boobies bounce for me," she croons now, moving forward so she captures just my face and chest. The perverted look on her face shows that she's very much enjoying this. That it isn't just about making a video to share, but domination of another female.

Doing as she wants, I smile wider even if my face is red and then shake my shoulders, causing my breasts to start jiggling and bouncing. I do this for a few moments, expecting her to say I can stop, but she doesn't. So I'm made to shake my shoulders harder, causing my tits to move comically hard.

"Turn around now, show everyone that ass," she orders next. With both hands high, I slowly turn around to show my backside. When I do, I hear her make a few comments, but with the way my heart is pounding, I can't make them out too well. But I keep turning until I'm facing her again.

There's a weird tingle in the pit of my stomach at doing this, which I can't describe. I mean, this is utterly horrible and evil, but a part of me is so damn aroused. It's like I'm really helpless, but I'm not. I mean, I could reach over and slap her, but if I did, I know my life would be ruined. And I like it. No, I love it.

"Oh, I know what to do. What will sell realllll good," the woman suddenly says, her eyes lighting up bright. She lowers her cell and nearly runs to her backpack. She frantically opens it and then pulls something out of it. From the glance I catch of it, it looks like a thermos or something.

With the excitement of a kid at Christmas, she moves to a chair. There she lowers herself and slams whatever it is that she pulled out of her backpack onto the seat of the chair. My eyes widen and my face boils over when I see what it really is; a dildo. It's a freaking large dildo.

"What you waiting for you dumb bitch? Sit on it. Ride this disco stick," she taunts and then laughs an evil laugh. And that laugh echoes around the room, making me feel like I'm 2 inches tall. It doesn't help that I still have my arms high in the air while making my tits shake.

Like a prisoner, I walk over with a defeated expression. I walk right up to her, where the dildo seems to get bigger and bigger. Before I was moving slow, no doubt hoping someone would find and save me. But now I find I move fast, as if I want this to happen and want it to happen before we are stopped.

In the single most submissive thing I've ever done, I turn around once I reach the chair. Then...I spread my legs. I do this slow, still in disbelief I'm doing it for another female. And then I start to lower myself.

"There we go...lower that pussy," the woman taunts in her evil way as I lower myself down. Unable to help it, I lower my hands to grab the chair and...dildo as I need help to guide it. A loud whimper comes out of me as I feel the huge, solid thing at my entrance as I lower down more.

I learn something at this point, and that is that the thing isn't a dildo. It's a vibrator. It's a solid vibrator instead of a yielding fake penis. And that it feels larger than I thought it was.

"Oh gosh, oh gosh," I repeat over and over as my pussy lips spread open for the vibrator as I go down. The evil bitch is now standing several feet away from me, her cell recording. It's as if she wanted to make sure she got my face. To capture my pain, humiliation and excitement as it goes in.

My eyes widen as I sit more, causing the thing to go deeper into my sex. Inch by inch it goes inside me as I sit so very slowly. I have to do it like this as I'm already so sensitive and the thing is so large. In a weird feeling, I feel every part of the thing as it goes inside.

"OOOOoooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh," I moan as it reaches the point where no cock has ever gone inside my pussy. Thankfully, this is just a couple of inches after I manage to sit on the chair. The entire length is inside me, stretching and filling my pussy.

"There you go. Now you look like the whore you are," the woman taunts, cruelly. My entire body tingles horribly as I can't seem to stop squirming with the thing inside me. It just feels so weird to have it parting my pussy walls open the way it is.

I then feel her grab my hands, and in an odd realization, I don't yank my hands back or anything. Instead I just look at her with a begging look not to hurt me. She lifts one of my hands while still recording and plops it on top of my head. I get the hint and put the other one, both now on top of my head.

"Spread your legs, wide," she orders as she pulls the other chair and sits in front of me. She points the cell at me still, making sure to get the best angle of me. I do as she wants, parting my legs more and more, but jerking in reaction to how it makes me feel.

"Now, be a good little bitch and tell all the nice people watching...when you cum," she tells me as I pant. Despite how aroused I am, or how this makes me feel, I don't think I could cum. Maybe she'll make me actually ride this thing, but if she does, I don't know how it would work. The sex toy isn't secured to the seat, so it won't stay in place, not to mention that without the use of my arms I would have trouble doing it anyway.

"Oh fuck me!" I nearly scream out as the dildo seems to come to life. A harsh vibration comes from it as it is turned on, both surprising and scaring me. My body reacts and I jerk hard, staring at the woman in fear. To this she laughs a very loud and cruel laugh, revealing a small remote in her other hand.

"P-P-Please....no," I beg hard as it feels like my entire pussy is vibrating hard. It's so rough that my entire body starts to tremble as the vibrations travel all over. My body trembles so much that I feel my tits jiggling.

My breathing picks up as I know I'm about to cum. It makes me feel like the virgin that just fucked me as no time passes since it started. It's just the vibrations and situation is so intense. It's a feeling that you can't prepare for because you would have never felt it before.

Her evil laughter sends me over the edge. She knows exactly how horrible this is for me, and laughs at me for it. It's her mean, controlling nature that has put me in this situation, knowing I would do anything not to have my naked pictures leaked online.

My orgasm bursts forth, making me damn near scream my moans. My own voice is so high pitched that I don't recognize it. Unable to help it, my back arches and my hips rock as the waves of pleasure and joy wash over me. High and hard waves hit, making me moan repeatedly as everything seems to go to white.

What makes the orgasm even more intense is that it's being filmed. The bitch is recording me and will no doubt sell it to perverts. Even now, as I'm sent into the white wave of my own orgasm, I hear her laughing at that very thought.

"That looked...fun. Stupid and pathetic with those tits jiggling, but also fun," the evil woman says once my orgasm fades, leaving me a sweaty and tired mess as she stops the vibrations. My head tilts and I glare at her, wanting to actually hit her.

"You....you got....you got what you wanted. Let me go," I tell her, knowing she did get what she wanted. Therefore she can sell it and make her money. She has no further need of me.

"I did. But yeah, I don't think so," she tells me, then lifts the remote. Her finger moves over the remote, and then the vibrations return, but are much harder. I scream out as it is more intense than before. It's so intense and hard that I can hear the machinery inside the dildo moving, even if it is inside of me.

My body can't take it and squirms and bucks. I grab hold of the chair as if this will help stop what I'm feeling. When I do, she yells at me to keep my hands on my head and legs spread. Only I hear her voice as if it is coming from a far distance as my mind seems to go into a different place. My emotions take over, making me feel like I'm in a dark dimension where sexual emotions attack me.

I cum again after a few moments, but it's a different feeling. I'm serious when I say when it feels like I've been transported to a different place. Where I'm sent is like being underwater, but instead of water, it's emotions. The waves that move over me aren't even waves but floods of sexual pleasure.

In my life, I've heard many people claim to have multiple orgasms at once, but never believed it. It's sort of like when guys say they've had orgasms that lasted hours. It's just not possible and is said just to make yourself seem more sexually experienced.

But I feel multiple orgasms start within me. Each one starts seconds after each other, making my body buck as if I'm being punched with each one. Everything goes black as my eyes roll back uncontrollably, much like how my hips rock violently as if trying to fuck the toy jammed inside of me.

"I'M CUMMING!" I scream in extreme pleasure. The words come out not to help the blackmailing girl, but because my being demands everyone knows. That the world knows how great and intense this feels. That what I feel is something beyond special which very few could ever experience.

"Wow. I'd say that was 8 orgasms," I hear the evil woman says a long time later. Not sure what happened, but the world became black and black can be as there was nothing but waves of pleasure. Waves of dark, intense pleasure.

At her voice, I open my eyes to find that I'm laying on the cold floor on my back. My legs are spread wide and when I look around, I see the woman still sitting in her chair while filming me. The angle in which we are, she gets the perfect view of my plugged pussy.

I realize that the vibrations have stopped, allowing me to return to reality. I'm not sure when she turned it off, or for how long I was in my own world. It makes me wonder if the people that are kidnapped by aliens feel like this, as I have no idea how much time has passed, nor what really happened.

A yell filled with not pain but shock and longing comes out of me as the toy is yanked out of me. And I do mean yanked as the woman grabs hold and pulls it out so incredibly fast and hard. My hands move to between my legs as if to protect my pussy, not that she's doing anything to it. My fingers move over my sex, feeling how weird it feels without the toy inside me, filling me up.

123456...8