All Comments on 'The 14-Year Itch Ch. 02'

by KurtVonnecunt

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Daggy1965Daggy19657 months ago

Well written story. However MC must really be a Masochist to suffer so much believing he is getting one over his wife, when really he is making himself suffer more.

itsayouitsayou7 months ago

Why did these two get married in the first place. They have two kids together and she turns into a mindless dipshit

itsayouitsayou7 months ago

Forgot to add that a way a personality acts is not inherited. It is a learned behavior. I can talk to anybody but my brother won’t give anyone the time of day. He is antisocial. Also I am a single 65 year old having the time of my life with older women. There out there just have to look for them

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Sorry but Doug was an idiot. Even when presented with the affair, he did nothing to improve his performance.

He thought he was getting revenge while he was arising Lowell's kids? Samantha was never punished for being a whore. If Doug were to leave her after she hit menopause while improving himself and finding a better woman, he could regain some of his self-esteem. Make sure everyone knew he was not the father of Lowell's kids. He could pretend he just found out and was shocked that his wife was a cheating whore. Lowell's marriage would probably suffer when they showed up on his doorstep and all four of the kids turn their backs on their mother and she could be lonely in her golden years. But instead, you have a cheating wife who gets away with it. A scumbag who has a long-term affair with a married woman and a wimp who lets it all happen.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

On the way back from the concert Doug realized his balls were missing. When he arrived home, he asked Samantha if she could help him find them. "I can't", she said, "I had them for lunch."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Samantha and Doug are well-rounded characters with all the flaws of living persons. Their inability to respect the other half of their union created a sad little world where consequences were inflicted upon the children. Unfortunately, there are far too many real life examples of these two flawed characters.

The only change I can suggest is some type of karma visited upon Lowell. He is one dimensional and escapes unscathed from his past actions.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Samantha is the biggest slut, whore, white trash bitch ever! She should have been flogged and burned at the stake. Traitorous whore having other men's children while married. What a slut, what a whore. LOL 10 stars to KV for such great writing to produce such emotions! Great Writing, Great Story, Great emotions from a very realistic story. thks, Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Doug should at least have a baseball bat handy. I realize Not everyone has as violent tendencies as myself. But, if a man has ANY self-respect, he should at least have a Golf Club available. Jus' sayin' Qny "Man of the House" has to consider how to protect his family.

ForensicFossilForensicFossil7 months ago

More realistic than most.

demanderdemander7 months ago

He needed to resort to extra-legal solutions. For both of them. Perhaps an auto accident? Accidental drug overdose? Yeah, that sounds okay. D

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very well written especially knowing what his wife had done and how he coped with it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Come on,he couldn’t be a good lover…..hell ,learn find someone to teach u ….if you’re that fucking stupid……I would have fucked him over really good…….he’s a wimp……wouldn’t want him as my captain

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If any Man living like Doug, he is one of the poorest bastards in the world. Just destroy her in every possible way. Take your children and protect them. Good people should not suffer.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny7 months ago

I see the point of denying her a divorce and this the happiness she probably would have with numbnuts. Though the path he took meant that Doug could never have any sort of happiness whatsoever, he knew he could not satisfy his wife, he knew someone else was, he started being resentful to the younger children, his only real revenge is upon his death where his wife will also be elderly. Better off going out in a blaze of glory, either hurting Lowell for the disrespect, or the skank wife, though I never advocate for domestic violence. Still passing off kids to a man that are not his progeny is truly evil.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

they each chose their own hell in the end neither one was happy

hindsight2020hindsight20207 months ago

Once she found what she wanted sexually, what, exactly stopped her from communicating with her husband and helping him develop those skills?

Other than the obvious fact that she lacked skills as well and was a horrible human being.

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

A good story and well written. Doug should have dropped her early on, no one can live with a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Even though these characters are not likable in any way , you wrote the story so well . It was intriguing as well as thought provoking , managing to tug at my emotions . A well written and compelling story with characters that I love to hate . My metaphorical hat is tipped as you pulled 5 big stars out from between my gluteus Maximus ( also metaphorically speaking )

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit7 months ago

There isn’t a respectable person in any part of this story, except maybe the 2 older daughters. The Doug, Samantha, Lowell, and Samantha’s doctor are the kinds of people who wouldn’t deserve sympathy after being crushed by a bus.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Samantha and Lowell should take a flying leap off a long pier into shark infested waters but it would be toxic to the sharks. And who gives a rip if Doug's decision to keep his knowledge to himself deprived Samantha of a divorce that would free her and Lowell up to marry? Samantha had a problem that she should have dealt with in more honest ways.

If getting screwed was the most important thing in Samantha's life she should have divorced Doug and let him stay in the house with the kids. Being newly single she could have gotten her own apartment and messed around with others or with asshat Lowell. Instead she ended up creating two children who will forever wonder why their "dad" never loved them like he did their older siblings.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The husband needs some revenge in their old age. Maybe the wife gets multiple sclerosis / paralysis and the husband openly sleeps with other women to humiliate the wife.

DiCassanoDiCassano7 months ago

good story and good writing of the characters involved. I think you should do an alternative version of Samantha and Lowell together, maybe with a different ending, I don't know, I'll leave it to your discretion. Best regards

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I do wish there was an epiloge where Samatha years later attends the reading of the will At some point they should have had a long conversation about all that transpired.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent writing. I believe there are several Dougs out there who project alpha male status, but are internally beta. They value the image of a perfect marriage and the preservation of their reputation. So much so that they pretend their wife isn’t sleeping around on them. Pathetic!

NallusNallus6 months ago

He should just casually drop the bomb, "You, and your children from your eight years affair lover, are not beneficiaries in my will. If you think you'll be living longer than me, and were expecting that payout, well, I could have left it as a surprise, but I didn't want to miss out on your finding out."

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

I agree that the reactions when the will is read would make a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Better Ending: One day when Lowell's wife and kids were away for the weekend, he disappeared and was never seen alive again. The next month Doug divorced the cheating skank slut and left her with virtually nothing. He then sent a secret file to Lowell's wife with pictures, videos and dates of her husband's torrid affair. When Lowell's body was discovered it had Samantha's fingerprints all over it. A hand gun was discovered hidden in her dingy apartment. It had all the makings of a secret lover's fight that ended in murder. Samantha got life in prison. Doug visited once and whispered in her ear, "You should have seen the look on his face when I told him he was going to die and you were going to prison for it."

gprevgprev4 months ago

Actually loved the ending that anonymous posted when Samantha went to prison!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It seems to me that Lowell and Samantha moved on with their lives and accepted the fact that being together was impossible. Moving to the Bay Area and starting over was a wise choice. Doug seemed to be satisfied with his revenge, which was petty and shallow IMHO. What he should have was set up some cameras and record thier next session. Talked to Lawyer and gotten a divorce and focus on HIS happines and not his Wife's misery. Samantha did miss the sex, but was focused on raising her two little ones. Hiding the paternity knowledge was atricious on both Doug and Sam's part as well. Thanks for good story and good sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Doug thinks he's punishing Samantha by keeping her from starting a new life with Lowell. In reality, Doug is just too stupid to see that Samantha and Lowell already got exactly what they wanted. A new life with Lowell is something she never wanted. She just wanted to get humped by a stud for as long as possible before it ran its course, and she succeeded. And Lowell, he got to bang a MILF for 8 years with 0 consequences. When he was ready to settle down, he found a presumably younger woman to start a family with. The way I see it, Samantha and Lowell are winners. Doug is a loser in every which way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Maybe one of the kids or grandkids decides DNA tests for them would be fun with results at Christmas would be a fun gift for the parents. Imagine the joy! Karma is a BITCH there is no escape. Maybe the need for bone marrow for cancer treatment. Karma....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous