All Comments on 'The 150th Slave Pt. 10: Alternative Ending'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongover 8 years ago

An end to your writing? Why?

MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
Don't quit!!!!!!

I have enjoyed the whole series fro the beginning. Besides being a very well written piece. By the way I think the alternate ending much better although it did leave a few items untold such as the committee that Laurel was supposed to be on and what the results of that were. I think there is a whole other story there for the 5 year slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BARF!

That covers it.

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 8 years agoAuthor
Not leaving mad

I don't know if I will submit anything else. I'm not stopping because of negative adolescent comments but I don't have any other good ideas right now.

Thanks to those who provided thoughtful comments, even negative thoughtful comments. I am pleased if you enjoyed my work. I enjoyed working on this which is not like anything I have written before. I will probably try to submit something again if I get another idea that amuses me as much as the Bolrian Sex Slave Lottery.

At least for now, the Concluding Nonconsensual Postscript completes the works of Roseyfingers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stop

I agree: it's better if you stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unique and Detailed

This fic moves from the typical depictions of wealthy women getting involved in risky sexual situations and morphs into a much more serious look at the consequences of the sex trade and consequences for those involved.

Laurel's ability to insure her own safety, and her willingness to lobby for her ... co-workers rights is addressed nicely at the end by Svetlana but it is a bit unexpected and disconcerting for the hot rich woman gets taken as a slave story to turn serious, confronting what it means to have your children taken away and other related issues with the sex slave trade.

The story is gripping enough, just didn't want to stop even when the plot evolved uncomfortably. I didnt particularly "like" the change in flavor, see previously mentioned factors, but the alternative ending was interesting - and shouldn't instigate nasty comments ... :/ oh well .

But really! I enjoyed most of your fics and please keep writing stories for all us lucky people treasure fantasy fics.

roseyfingersroseyfingersalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymous 6/5/16 for your thoughtful comment

Although apparently some people did find the Sex Slave Lottery series erotic, I did attempt to present a number of ideas many of which were definitely not erotic and that should be uncomfortable. Also, having presented a dictatorial state and society willing to commit murder at home and abroad, it would have been difficult to keep things lighthearted even if I'd wanted to do so. Whether I presented this bundle of historical references, ideas and eroticism in a worthy fashion is debatable. Also, it may be that this Website is not a good place to attempt to try to do that. Anyway, thanks again.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 6 years ago
Realistic fantasy or fantastic reality?

Thank you for this wonderful story, which has both fantasy and a realistic description of some women's fantasies in it.

Being a (consensual) slave myself, i so relate to giving up my freedom, being controlled, being used and abused and being loved and protected by a wonderful Mistress. And at the same time i hate the discomfort (yes, that mostly) and sometimes the pain that i crave as well. That dilemma is described very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES