The 19-year-old Virgin Ch. 04

Story Info
Our next time(s).
1.6k words
4.42
5.1k
3

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke, still a little drunk, and looked up at the clock on her headboard.

Christ, it was 3:12 in the morning.

And I was not in bed alone.

There was enough light scatter from the bathroom that I could see her.

I laid back, just thinking.

"Well, so much for your pledge to Bonnie," I thought.

"Yeah, but it was a stupid idea anyway, wasn't it?"

My internal conversation went along like that for a while. I was overwhelmed and happy and guilty all at once.

But mostly, I knew with absolute certainty, that I wanted her again.

And I wanted her right fucking NOW!

Carla wasn't a pretty sleeper. Her mouth was open slightly and she was snoring softly. As I watched she sort of smacked her lips and swallowed quickly. Then she snorted a particularly loud snore before her breathing returned to her relaxed sleep rhythm.

I nuzzled into the softness of her armpit where her heavy breast sagged against her soft ribs. The faint scent womansweat and excitement was all the aphrodisiac I needed. As I found her nipple and latched on she hummed very softly, stroked my hair, and said, "that's nice."

My fingers traced the roundness of her belly, making her giggle a little as I probed her deep innie navel.

Further down, I found that soft, warm pouch of her sex and just held her, captivated by the feeling. She was warm and wet and soft and although I was so hard I ached, I felt no need to hurry. I was enjoying this closeness too much to hurry and risk breaking it.

"Easy, baby," she murmured softly, when I squeezed.

"Well, not that easy," she said with a giggle when I released her, my hand just lying on the wonderful half globe.

I wasn't squeezing so much as just holding her as my middle finger traced that deep, warm furrow, lightly brushing the coarse hair I found there.

Her breath caught, I could feel it the way I was latched on.

"Are you sure I'm your first?" she asked in that soft, thick, still sleep-filled voice, "because you're doing nice things to me."

I felt the faintest movement of her hips, the way I was touching her I could feel the subtle movements of her breathing, and I knew, way down on levels instinctive rather than involving thinking, that I was getting to her.

Deep in that warm channel, I found the hard button of her clitoris and pressed, very gently, drawing a sigh from her.

I felt her finger work between her nipple and my mouth, breaking the latch I had. I sucked harder, trying to hold on, and she giggled.

"Come up here, my beautiful rabbit," she said, and she used her strength and her understanding of leverage and momentum, to roll me on top of her, spreading her legs and pulling them up until her thighs pressed against those wonderful breasts.

She knew what she wanted and how to get it. She pulled me with her hands on my ass and I slipped into her, that soft pad of her mons pressed against the mat of my pubic hair and my pelvic girdle while her heels dug into the backs of my thighs.

"That's right, baby," she said, fully awake now, smiling up at me as her fingers dug into my shoulder blades making me groan, "give Carla what she needs."

I don't know why. Hell, I can't really imagine why, but having her talk like that, using the third-person form, almost took me over the top.

I kissed her, hard, and she responded the same way, her fingers entwined in my hair, pulling me against her, her lips almost bruising mine, her tongue a separate, living thing, fencing with mine and then exploring my lips and tongue and teeth. It was an excellent kiss, and it lingered.

"Stay with me," she breathed, well, she sort of hissed. Her breathing was pretty rugged by then.

I pushed myself up until I was on my knees, freeing my hands.

Once again my body took over, down at that instinctual level where the proto-humans fresh from living in the trees and still a million generations from thinking of anything like "love," knew what was needed to make his mate want him. My hands found the round pad of fat at her mons and I pulled it up, out of the way, letting me get deeper into where I wanted to be, where she wanted me to be.

"Oh JESUS," she cried, her hand sneaking between mine and her finger finding the button of her clitoris, giving me a new sensation, a slight pressure right at the base of my erection, as her finger gave her that extra pressure she needed.

And she exploded.

Her entire body went rigid, she gasped a deep breath, and I thought she had lost bladder control the way the hot jet of her climax soaked my belly and balls and thighs.

But I wasn't done. It was, after all, my third time in just a couple of hours.

I kept my rhythm going through waves of her pleasure. Her second orgasm was even more powerful than the first, the third about the same, and then the succeeding waves eased as her body tired and she was satisfied.

I was straining now. Wanting to finish. Wanting very desperately to finish, but my body wouldn't quite make it.

"Come on, baby," she said, "give it to me," and her hips were rocking now rather than the hard bucking of earlier.

"Come on," she was saying over and over, "give it to me."

When I finally came she screamed, "YESSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssss," loud enough that I worried about neighbors reacting.

I softened, immediately, and slipped out, drawing a cute little whimper from her and a whispered, "come back, baby."

I laughed, softly, well, more a gasp than a laugh if we're being honest here, I was pretty tired myself.

"I'm young and you're beautiful," I said, "but I'm only human."

She rolled her body, rolling me off of her, and her hand found where I was soft now.

When she squeezed where I was so sensitive right then, I yelped and jerked away.

Carla is cute rather than pretty, as I said, but right then she looked a bit, well, demented. She was more Phyllis Diller than Shirley Temple with her hair no longer a sexy cap of curls but rather a Medusa of tangles. Her face, with the last remaining traces of makeup smeared, faint mascara raccoon eyes, and lipstick smeared down to her chin. She looked crazed.

In the afterglow of our lovemaking, I thought she was beautiful.

"Give me a while," I said, burying my face between those great pillow breasts, loving the feel of their weight and warmth and softness covering my face completely. I liked, too, the way her fingers stroked my hair, pulling me deeper between them.

Her hand was busy too, tickling my back, starting at my hairline and working down my spine to find my tailbone deep in my gluteal cleft, my ass crack, and pressing it gently, giving me a tingle up my back.

My breath caught when she probed deeper, her fingertip touching my anus, taking my breath away.

"That's my good boy," she said, feeling my body react and the incipient erection.

"Oh, you like that, don't you," she whispered, a giggle in her voice, as her fingertip penetrated me.

I jerked, and was suddenly hard again.

"My turn," she said and, once again, that strength and her understanding of leverage and momentum overwhelmed me.

On top, she reached down, lifted that big pad of her mons, and settled onto me.

God DAMN she was sexy like that. Her back was straight, those pillow breasts laid against the roundness of her belly, and her eyes were holding mine, a smile on her face.

"Now, Sweetling, let Carla show you what it can be," she said, bending down and kissing me.

I lost all track of time. She was riding me, but in a slow, almost gentle rhythm. Her belly, firm under the cushion of fat, felt warm on mine and her breasts, when she bent over to kiss me, nuzzle my neck, nip at my ear, were so firm and yet soft, so warm, and her nipples hard buttons against my skin, felt so good I just laid back and enjoyed the sensations.

She came, but not the powerful orgasm, almost an ejaculation, of earlier. Rather, I felt her breath catch and a sudden rigidity in her body accompanied by a sudden warm rush of her nectar, and then her rhythm started again.

I wasn't trying to keep track by then. She came a dozen times or maybe a hundred, each time that sudden tension, the sudden spurt of wet warmth, a moment of stillness, and then relaxation.

My own ejaculation kind of surprised me.

The build-up of that special pressure in my belly had been so slow I had almost accepted it as my normal state of being. Then, suddenly, came that contraction, deep in my belly, my body going rigid, my hips thrusting without my mind being involved at all.

We were both sweating by then, her from the exertion of what she was doing, me from her warmth enfolding me like a big soft blanket.

As I came and softened almost instantly and slipped out she joined me, one final flood of her pleasure, one final cry of "yesssssssssssssssss."

She rolled off of me, and we shared the pillow.

I think I felt her go to sleep first.

But I'm not certain.