The 19-year-old Virgin Ch. 03

Story Info
My Last Day as A Virgin.
1.8k words
4.51
5.5k
7

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," she said, giggling, her arms around me pulling me to her, her legs bent, her calves locking my knees, holding me where she wanted me, "I suppose that counts."

I was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," I said but she giggled and squeezed me harder.

"Oh, David," she said, "you just paid the fat girl a wonderful compliment."

I felt myself slowly softening and wished it wouldn't happen.

She was covering my face with kisses and I was kissing her back. They were soft kisses, almost chaste kisses, different from the passionate, tongue-involved kisses of earlier.

I slipped out, nature taking over, making me jump a little and she giggled.

I was tired, physically, as I nestled into the softness of her arm.

"Oh, no," she said, giggling and pinching my arm, "you're not going to sleep on me."

I chuckled and nuzzled into the softness of her breast at her armpit. She had been sweating and I found the salt-taste delicious. She giggled as I licked, enjoying her taste and scent.

That big pillow boob was right there and I nuzzled at it, nipping gently with my teeth, making her jerk. When I found her nipple and latched on like a hungry baby she hummed a soft "mmmmmmm" sound deep in her throat. I suckled, enjoying the sensations, and my hand trailed to that soft round pouch protecting her sex.

Her legs parted and I found the feeling of her natural lubricants combined with my semen wildly arousing. My fingertip probed deeper and found the hard button of her clitoris making her shudder. She groaned when my fingers covered that soft fat pad and squeezed, but she didn't try to stop me.

"Like this, honey," she said, covering my hand with hers and using her finger to press my middle finger a little deeper into that warm soft pad of her clitoral hood until she directed me to the hard button there.

She pressed a little harder then, making tiny circles. It was hard and warm and so slick with her nectar it was hard to keep my fingertip right where she wanted it. It kept slipping off.

"That's right," she almost purred, her voice so soft and thick with her excitement, "take your time."

I released her nipple then and started kissing her, soft kisses, what she would later teach me were called "butterfly kisses." I covered her face with them. Tracing the hairline at her forehead, her eyelids, cheeks, her nose, and then I allowed the tip of my tongue to trace the shell of her ear. I kissed her chin, and then the second chin, soft and sexy, and then nuzzled her throat, all the time making those little circles on her clitoris.

"Harder, honey," she said, her breath ragged now, coming in raspy little puffs, her voice thick with her arousal.

I sped up my rhythm and applied just a little more pressure.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh," she breathed softly, her smile serene and tense at the same time.

Her sudden release was almost explosive. I felt my hand wet and her legs were kicking. I watched her face as her mouth opened wide in a silent scream of ecstasy and her eyes squeezed tightly shut making deep lines across her forehead.

She was breathing out, and out, and out until I couldn't imagine she had any more air left, and then suddenly she gasped in a great whooping breath and did a sit-up, almost knocking our heads together.

I kept up my pressure though, making those circles, as her body shuddered and she did that slow exhalation followed by a great whooping breath again.

I don't really know how many times she came. Or maybe it was just one orgasm that kept going.

Finally, she collapsed onto her back, just shuddering and sort of whimpering.

"No more," she said in that thick raspy voice, "God, please, enough."

So I stopped what I was doing, leaving my finger just touching, and watching as she slowly relaxed.

"Are you," ((gasp)), "sure," ((gasp)), "I'm your," ((gasp)), "first?" she asked.

I chuckled and kissed her.

"I like to think I'm a quick learner," I said, chuckling, and then kissing her again.

We lay side by side then, while she got her breathing under control.

Damn, she looked good. There was one of those words you read but never really use. She looked disheveled.

Her fingertips brushed my cheek and then she started tickling her way down my body.

"I think," she said, her fingers touching my dick where I was soft now, "I'll keep you."

I chuckled and said, "I hope so."

"Wellllllllllllll," she said, fully under control again now, "let's see before I make a final decision."

Her fingers were playing now, rolling my dick and playing with my balls and I felt myself responding.

Now it was her turn. She was covering my face with those little kisses, as I had done, and I started to get hard.

"That's right, baby," she said as her hand gripped where I was reacting.

She swung her leg over me and this time she took me, cowgirl style.

She did the thing for the first time that I would come to love watching. She reached down and lifted that big bag of fat that protected her clitoris and vagina, parted those thick, soft, outer lips, and then lowered herself onto me.

She was so wet, no, so slick from what I had done earlier, and so relaxed, there was no friction at all although she did gasp softly as she accepted my length into her.

"Can you stay with me this time?" she asked.

I smiled and said, "I'll sure try."

When she relaxed the softness of her belly lay against mine and I loved that sensation. And those great pillow boobs, laying against her belly, so pink and inviting, with her nipples slightly darker now as blood engorged them and erectile tissues tightened, were gorgeous.

She smiled at me and then I felt her vaginal muscles squeeze me.

It was my turn to gasp a sudden breath. In my wildest dreams, I had never imagined anything like this.

She leaned forward, supporting herself on extended arms, her boobs hanging free now, covering my cheeks.

She got the giggles, oh, hell, she laughed hysterically, as I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her down to me, and doing motorboats between those magnificent tits.

I finally released her and she sat back, her back straight, smiling down at me as her hips started that slow rocking movement I would come to love.

"Stay with me, now," she said, smiling down at me.

Her breasts were swaying gently with her movement, hanging free, and I caught one nipple in each hand and started tugging like I was milking her.

She obviously liked that. The smile on her face spread even wider.

Suddenly her movement, the rocking of her hips, doubled and then tripled in speed, she threw back her head, made a soft keening sound, and for the first time I had that incomparable sensation of giving a woman an orgasm while I was inside of her.

She looked wanton, in its original definition, "sexually unrestrained." Her head was back and mouth open. Her cumface was, I thought, beautiful at the same time you couldn't tell, just looking, if it was pleasure or pain that was causing it.

She came in waves, one after the other, with only a great whoop of intaken air between them. I don't know how many times she came like that. She was sweating soon. Not perspiring or anything delicate, she was sweating, and I found the sheen on her body beautiful. When she leaned down again and I licked the sweat from her boobs I found her delicious.

Finally, she tired and collapsed onto me and I liked that too. Her weight, her heat, and the wetness of her sweat were all thrilling.

"Cum for me, David," she said softly in my ear, "fill me up."

"Make me," I said, just as softly.

Her hips rocked weakly.

"I don't think I can," she said.

"Let me on top," I said.

She pulled off, moving slowly, weakly, and rolled onto her back.

I grinned and moved to position my knees between hers.

She pulled her legs apart and back until her thighs were cushioned against those immense boobs. Then she reached down and used her fingers to first lift that big soft pad of fat that protected her pussy and clitoris and then to pull them apart, offering herself.

And what an offer it was. God, the portal to her sex was so deep, it was like there were six inches before I glimpsed the delicate inner lips of her labia minora. The thick white cream of her natural lubricant leaked gently down the crack of that big ass.

I entered her, nuzzling her breasts as I did, slowly, feeling her breath catch as she accepted my full length.

As I say, I'm a fast learner.

I set up a rhythm then, slowly out until I was almost all of the way out, just the glans of my erection still in her, and then quickly thrust in. We met with an audible soft slapping/splashing sound accompanied by a sharp hissing sound from her.

After about my fourth thrust she started talking, almost chanting.

"That's right, like that, fill me up, come on baby, that's right, like that, fill me up, come on baby," she was saying over and over in a soft, breathy voice.

Since this was my second time in less than an hour, I could keep going and not finish. When she came, it was different.

And it was wonderful.

She hissed out another long, "yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss," almost a sigh, and I felt her squeeze and then the sudden wetness of her climax.

This was better than anything I had imagined. As I thrust into her hissed "yessssssssssssssssssssss," my balls encountered that fat pad and were suddenly wet with her pleasure.

And it kept going. What she said changed from "yesssssssssssssssssss," to "oh, God, DAVEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" but she would squeeze and her release would flow with each thrust.

My own release surprised me. My sudden ejaculation was almost painful in its intensity. Her big soft arms and big soft legs wrapped around me, pulling me hard to her as I cried my own release softly, like Charlie Brown's "AAUUGGHHHHHHH."

I softened almost instantly and slipped out.

When I tried to lift off of her, though, she held me, arms and legs tense.

"Let me have your weight," she said, softly, her voice almost a whisper.

So I relaxed, settling onto her, her soft warmth almost engulfing me.

"Oh yeah," she breathed into my ear, "I'm keeping you."

"Good," I whispered, feeling my eyes getting heavy.

"Okay, baby, let me breathe," she said.

I rolled off of her and nestled into the softness of her arm, my lips finding her nipple as naturally as a newborn.

And so my last day as a virgin ended with me nursing at Carla's breast.