The 1950's Package Pt. 02

Story Info
The Dollmakers get to work.
1.7k words
4.39
4.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heyo. This is part 2 so if you want to know the plot read part 1. It might still be hot if you don't, but it won't be as good.

Also this story explores mind control, behavioural training and consent is dubious at best. You've been warned.

Thanks

No-one

Elizabeth was tired. She was tired a lot lately. Becoming a better person was exhausting. She had no idea meditation could make you tired, but it had. She was lucky to have such capable people looking after her. The staff here were so helpful, and so pretty, other than that strange goth girl with all the piercings and tattoos. Elizabeth didn't trust people like that and the idea that she was a therapist was frankly laughable. Still, she had to concede that the sessions had been fairly helpful. She'd helped Elizabeth understand how stressed she was, and how important her family was. She'd always felt like a bad mother and now she was realising why. She was a bad mother, she had always been. She'd neglected her children when she should have been raising them like a woman should. It'd been strange seeing a woman who was too modern if anything espousing old values like that, but it made a lot of sense as she talked about it. She asked questions, then there was a little hypnotherapy and then she left to enjoy her day. She exercised, swam, meditated, spent time with the other guests, who all seemed a little intimidated by her but that was natural. She intimidated people, that was the price of being an impressive person.

It was Mason she enjoyed most. The tattoos and piercings she found so strange on Annette were somehow dangerous and appealing on him. Not only that but getting away from her husband and into this new place seemed to be lighting up her libido like never before. She was aroused all day every day, thought about sex in a way she hadn't since she was a teenager. More, since she had none of the denial of teenage shame. She never thought she'd be an affair woman, much less the type to hire a professional but his 'alleviation' treatments were divine. She found herself thinking about him more and more.

She even found herself thinking about her husband in that way. Maybe it was true what they said, maybe absence really did make the heart grow fonder.

Annette relaxed and laid back as one of the mind broken toys licked between Elizabeth's legs, the lawyer wearing a VR helmet over her head. They'd ditched the restraints a while back, though she still kept one of the big guys waiting outside the room in case she made a break for it. On the helmet she was experiencing pictures of her husband, hearing prerecorded sounds of his voice, watching happy memories of them together. She needed her to associate the pleasure she was feeling with the man she apparently 'loved'.

Annette herself was laying back with a vibrator on her clit, watching the toy do his work and Elizabeth writhe in pleasure. She wasn't trying to get off herself, that'd come later when the toy was done with Elizabeth. He was one of her favourites, a masterpiece of everything she and Mason put into practice who now only wanted to please. She'd adjusted his workout, his diet, every aspect of his lifestyle to her liking. There wasn't a person in there anymore.

"Hurry up," she scolded, it was pointless, the toy was already licking at a calculated perfect tempo for her. She was only saying it because was frustrated and wanted her turn. Stupid professionalism. As she watched Elizabeth's pleasure rose further and further, she started to moan, her husband's name slipping from her lips as she built toward her climax.

She felt a flutter of excitement between her legs. There was nothing sexier to her than when a long-term project was working, when she could see their individualism start to fade. As their hopes, dreams, the things they planned were slowly but surely taken from them. She kept whispering her husband's name as she came and Annette laughed.

When Elizabeth finished she was left in the headset as the toy moved over to his real master. She relaxed into the chair and snapped her fingers, causing him to move and immediately begin, working the exact patterns, speed and placement she'd taught him. It was good, he was efficient, like using an incredibly sophisticated sex toy that could, well not exactly think, but close enough. She moaned and leaned back, delighting in the power even more than the physical sensations. She closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the pleasure.

Elizabeth rose from the VR therapy and headed out, leaving Annette behind as her mind began to clear. Therapy was good, but never her favourite part of the day. No, that was coming soon enough. She had her meal, and the smoothies that tasted delectable, if a little strange, then it was time for exercise and relaxation, then meditation.

With Mason.

She never knew when he'd make his move. Sometimes he'd jump her the second she entered the room, sometimes he'd watch her stretch and lead her through some yoga before he approached her or would wait until she'd reached a level of empty mindedness before she'd feel his hands on her, but the entire time was spent waiting for him to make his move.

She wondered why she didn't just do it herself. Why she didn't decide to tell or at least ask him for what she wanted, but she kept her mouth shut and waited.

When she'd first been given her workout and recreation gear, she'd been offered many choices and started by accepting something modest and comfortable. Now she'd traded that out for a set of booty shorts and a top she would normally have used as a belt. She tried to let her body catch the light in some way he'd like, flexing her muscles and pretending at helplessness, asking for him to adjust her or show her a position. It never worked, when he adjusted her he did it clinically and authoritatively, not with the affection or flirtation she hoped for.

It happened after he told her to lift her leg as high as she could in the air, the once cheerleader executing the manoeuvre perfectly, only to feel his hands on her thighs, holding her up as he stroked her in this awkward, unbalanced position. It was for his pleasure, even if it was uncomfortable for her, she'd do it as long as he needed.

He lowered her leg and kissed her passionately, pulling her top and bra off in seconds and exposing her chest, leaving a row of bites and kisses down from neck to nipple, his rough hands busy on her body. He sucked at her for a moment, letting a little rush of pleasure fill her, then gently but firmly guided her out of the meditation room and toward the bedroom he kept behind it. A part of her wondered why he did that, but the rest of her didn't give a damn, she wanted him, and it this was convenient for both of them. He pushed her down onto the bed and grabbed her pants and underwear in one grip, pulling them off her.

She let him push her onto the bed and raised her ass in the air. She couldn't believe she was doing this. As his hand came down and her ass started to sting she wondered where it was all coming from. She'd never been submissive in the bedroom, she'd never been any kind of kinky at all, but as his hand came down again she lifted her ass and backed toward him, her head down. He leaned over her, grabbing her hair and pulling it back to whisper in her ear.

"You are here to serve," his voice was a low growl that filled her body and mind.

"I'm here to serve," she said softly as he drew back to smack her again.

"Again." Smack

"I'm here to serve."

"Again!" Smack.

"I'm here to serve!"

"And serve you will," he struck her a few more times before he apparently couldn't wait. He grabbed her by the hips and reached over her body, pinning her chest and face to the bed as he pushed himself into her.

His fucking wasn't hesitant or gentle even at first. He pushed into her without a moment's hesitation or doubt. It was like she was his and he was claiming her. Her head was pushed into the sheets as he got rougher and rougher, his dick pounding into her as he gripped her hip with his other hand. He pulled her backwards onto him, when she tried to move he gripped her tight and held her still. She wanted to be part of this, and at the same time enjoyed that she couldn't be.

The part she both loved and hated was coming as he kissed her neck. Whenever he took her from behind, he finished the same way. He grabbed her by the hair, his fist clenching at the roots as he roughly pulled back.

"Open your eyes," his voice was a growl, and she obeyed. She looked into the full-length mirror in front of her, looking herself in the eyes as he fucked her from behind, studying his face as he owned her body, as he dominated every part of her.

When she came it was massive and inevitable. She looked herself in the face as it twisted in ecstasy. Then just like that he dropped her and lifted her hips to jackhammer into her a few more times, before letting out a soft grunt as he came, filling her up.

He climbed off her and gave her one more smack on the ass. He watched her for a moment before he pulled her close to him, grabbing her tightly and holding her.

"You did so well," he murmured into her ear. "You did so well, and I'm so pleased with you. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you," she felt so small and weak, so comforted, so important in her submission. It was wonderful.

"All right," he kissed her. "Get some rest. You have more to do today."