The 1950's Package Pt. 03

Story Info
The Dollmakers return the product.
1.7k words
4.63
3.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Sorry this took so long. My brain is not a good brain, so regular uploads might not be possible. Still, there'll be more dollmaking soon.

For those who haven't read the others, you should know that the Dollmakers contains mind control, hypnosis and dubious consent at best.)

Annette was proud. Sure, she mostly did this for the money and the grins, but there was an element of satisfaction in the knowledge that she could twist a person like this. Mason was the real 'artist' of the two of them but her little mixture of chemistry and hypnotherapy was some work to be damn proud of. Sometimes she swore she'd do something like this even if she hadn't gotten paid and laid out of it.

She looked at the woman in front of her. She wished she could have trained that haughtiness out of her as well but feeling superior to 'degenerates' like her was part of the 1950's package. Traditional values, desire for a return to simpler times where men were men and women were property. So, she tolerated the condescending looks and gloried in the fact that she'd seen the woman in so many compromising situations. That'd have to do for now.

That and the knowledge of her partner's little surprise.

The client made his way up the path, looking nervous, he didn't believe this'd really work, no matter how much he hoped. He had no idea what they'd done for him. She just hoped he'd really wanted what he'd asked for.

Still, they had his money and if he had complaints that was what dear old daddy was for.

He looked his wife up and down. Her hair had been curled and she'd been put in a simple pink dress and an apron, her makeup old fashioned and a little caked on. She looked at her husband and smiled, walking up to him and giving him a quick kiss.

"Tyler!" She giggled and put her hand in his. "It's great to see you. I've made so much progress and it's been so much fun here, but I missed you so much, and the kids of course! You didn't bring them?" She looked disappointed for a second, then shook her head and smiled. "That's all right. I'm sure you know best."

"I missed you too," he smiled and pulled her in close to him. She giggled and shook her head.

"Not here!" she scolded. "Wait until we get home."

"All right," he cleared his throat, "will you be, you know, going back to work on Monday?"

"Oh, I mean I'll have to I guess," his jaw clenched in rage, "I'll have to put in my two weeks' notice."

"Your, two weeks' notice?"

"Yes silly! I don't want to make anyone upset with me. I'll have to work out my last two weeks before I quit, but don't worry, I have about a week of vacation days saved up I can use, so I'll only have to work one. Then I can be at home where I belong, with the family."

He looked like he might cry.

"Does that mean you're happy to be just a wife and mother?"

"Just? Just a wife and mother. That's the most important thing in the world to be. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like our family wasn't enough for me." He looked at her for a moment, then smiled even wider, then reached down and grabbed her ass. She giggled and slapped his shoulder but didn't try to remove the hand. He approached the Dollmakers.

"Thank you. Thank you so much, you've saved my family, you've made everything right again. I have no idea how I could ever repay you."

"You already paid us," Mason smiled and shook his hand. "That's enough. We'll need to check in with your wife every six months or so, just to make sure the treatment takes long term, but it'll only need to be for a couple of hours."

"Is that normal?"

"Standard practice," part of her was impressed that the bald prick could lie straight to a man's face like that. "Nothing to worry about."

"How much will it cost me?"

"It's covered in the plan for unlimited visits for up to two years. After that we'll talk."

"All right," he nodded, grinning and moving in to passionately kiss his wife. "Come on Lizzy."

"Sure thing honey," she smiled and let him lead her to the car.

"Another job well done," Mason chuckled.

"You did the thing didn't you?"

"Yep, but he'll never find out. Anyway, I should get back to work."

"No rest for the wicked?"

"Always more to do." He returned to the facility.

Elizabeth couldn't contain the delight as she returned home. She opened the door to see the house was left a mess, but she was almost grateful. They were showing her how much they needed her, and she needed to be needed. She prioritised every task with the ease of a seasoned mother.

"Where are the boys?"

"Oh, they're staying with friends for a couple of days. I wanted to give us a chance to settle in, to, reconnect," he looked her up and down and it made her blush in a way she hadn't since she was in her twenties. Since she'd grown bitter, angry and short with him, since she'd stopped wanting him and he'd stopped asking. Since he'd started looking elsewhere.

She couldn't blame him. She'd been a shrew, a harpy, not just unpleasant but sometimes downright cruel in her rejections. The few times he had bothered to make an effort she'd rebuffed him so brutally it'd taken him a long time to try again. He'd been trying to make their marriage work, even while she'd been a nightmare he'd tried again.

He'd tried everything to get rid of the pressures on their marriage. He'd slowed down his drinking, he'd stopped spending too much. He'd asked her a hundred times to just give up her job and focus on the family.

He'd been right. All along he'd been right. She should have just done as she was told and done her best for the family.

She pulled him in close to her and kissed him with all the passion of love and gratitude. He kissed her back, seeming surprised, but ultimately letting passion take hold of him. The two of them locked lips and he pulled her in close to him. She didn't know exactly what was drawing them together, but it was a powerful force. Maybe that was what they called chemistry.

She was fumbling with his belt before she even knew what she was doing. She could pay him back for her stubbornness. Whenever any mention of stepping outside usual sex was made, he never stopped talking about blowjobs. Well, she had no problem with them now. She lowered herself and stroked his length in her hand. She knew it didn't make sense for her to get any kind of sexual thrill out of something like this, but she felt like she was anyway. Holding her man's strong and powerful manhood and bringing it up to her lips made her feel reassured, safe, loved. Her tongue slid across him as she put her hands on his thighs, doing her best to please him. He rewarded her with moans and groans, his hands resting on her head and pushing her down. She had no idea how she'd gotten so good at this, the one time she'd done it before it had been long and disappointing for both of them, but she found herself moving with natural talent as her tongue played around him, taking him easily into her throat and closing her eyes as he held her there, letting out a pained noise in spite of her lack of gag reflex. If he wanted her to suffer for him, she was willing to play along.

His voice was a shaky laugh as he held her. "I can't believe this worked. This is actually happening, you'll really do whatever I want," she wanted to tell him that wasn't true, that there were things she wouldn't do but as she did, she couldn't really think of anything. She'd do what he wanted, she'd make him happy, she'd be a good wife.

He reached down and pulled her off his cock, lifting her gently to her feet and kissing her roughly. She kissed back with all the passion she had, then let him grab her and moved her over to the kitchen table, shoving her face first onto it. It was rough, but it felt good to finally be claimed by her man in a way she'd always wanted, even if she'd never remembered wanting it before. He pulled her pants down around her ankles, then pushed her panties to the side. He parted her legs with his knees and drove himself inside her without hesitation.

She felt filled in a way she'd never remembered feeling filled before. Before this he'd been an unwelcome invader, making her sore and uncomfortable. He'd pound away on her, taking her noises of discomfort for pleasure. Now she was wet and ready, she felt the power of him between her legs and filled the air with her real moans. The force with which he drove himself inside her was now comforting, made her feel safe and protected by a strong man. Even the hand in her hair, the pressure grinding her into the table was welcome.

His thrusting grew faster and harder, and her pleasure built and built, nearing some feeling she'd never felt with her husband, a powerful pressure building in her that caused her breathing to come heavy, moans she'd never made for him before pouring out of her mouth.

And then it happened.

One second she was in the kitchen, being fucked by her husband and the next she was back in that room, the young bald man inside her, bringing her to heights of pleasure she'd never known.

And then it was done, and he pulled out of her, pulling her panties back across and giving her a smack on the ass.

"I'm gonna have a beer. You get started on dinner."

"Sure thing," she beamed at him. "Hey Tyler?"

"Yeah."

"When am I going back to that spa you took me to?"

"Six months, why, are you feeling, odd?"

"No babe. I feel great, I'm just looking forward to going back. It was so relaxing there. Maybe we could do every three months?"

"Sure, I mean, if you want."

"I want," she smiled. "Thank you for everything."