The 22-Year Old Kinky Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I lay freshly showered, patched...pounding headache...and alone.

Everything was just like it used to be...except for the bandage and the nice big bed.

* *

* * *

* * * *

Epilogue

I lay alone and awake in the bed, absolutely could not sleep...

...felt sad, happy, worried...hopeful...I didn't know what to feel...

...and the pounding ache in my head.

My mirage and dream girl were so hard, and I wanted so much to be a part of their lives.

I shouldn't of course feel that way right now, this early...I couldn't, but I started to love them. It really hurt me that they weren't here with me now.

I wanted to feel their closeness...or be told and reprimanded.

Lick dried sweat or pee...something, so I had to be close to them...

...any condescending act. Just not lie alone.

When I had turned and twisted a long time.

Worried about all sorts of things...

...suddenly the door opened. In tip-toed two sexy small feet,

and a little after came two more sexy feet...

W-Sexy crawled into bed quickly and said she wasn't going to sleep alone in her room.

Now I was here, and she wanted to sleep with my arm around her. So I was going to lie so they could lie on either side...she pushed me to the right position and quickly lay down close by.

The dream went up slowly without looking at me, and was like a stiff naked stick on the other side.

I wished we were wearing sweaters now. Long sweaters.

Not because I felt horny...on the contrary. Would just be good in this moment.

After some time, the dream moved towards me. Put my arm under her...turned her back on me...but lay close.

Then she said quietly, barely so I heard, "We don't sleep with guests. They almost never get to stay over...and certainly not with us. Never happened. Never happened before."

I took my arm from sexy and started playing with the dreams hair. Moved my fingers softly around her neck and hair. For several minutes I stroked and wrote letters as cozy as I could. I kept going until I got pushed in the side because sexy wanted to be snuggled again.

I moved my arm, held sexy tight, and nuzzled myself into the neck and hair of my dream. Puffed and cuddled me into her.

Again, just as quiet...the dream said, "My.........my...... safe..ty....who's made it so good for us today. My name is Vera...Veronica and my sister's name is...Cecilia."

A while after, I felt Veronica relax, and I think she was asleep. Cecilia doused heavily on me.

And floating on clouds...incredible tearful floating clouds...I fell asleep right away.

12