The 3 Amigos at College Pt. 03

Story Info
Heather Peeks While Kate Does A Guy.
2.3k words
4.24
4.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©KCLovin 2023 all rights reserved.

As a sexually active woman, Kate went to bed with guys after only a couple of dates. Sometimes, she bedded them on the first date if she went to a party and got smashed. For the first couple of months, while she and Heather got to know each other, Kate avoided bringing any guys to their dorm room.

Other women on their floor began bringing guys back to their rooms during orientation. When someone on the floor had a guy over, Kate always found a way to call it to Heather's attention.

Eventually, Heather grudgingly resigned herself to the idea that Kate would start bringing men home soon.

Kate reminded her that she couldn't always get laid somewhere else. To Heather, it was obvious that Kate didn't see any problem with bringing guys home and expected Heather to accept it as a fact of college life.

When the dreaded day arrived, Kate returned from a party with a guy. Apparently, his name was Bret. Both of them appeared to be quite drunk and were quite noisy and obnoxious when they walked in.

Heather was embarrassed when they began to make out and left the room. She went down to a friend's room for a couple of hours. When she came back, the lights were out, but it was obvious that two people were in Kate's bed. It was late, and Heather wanted to sleep. She hopped under the covers and buried her head under her pillow.

"SHHHHHHH!!!" warned Kate, none too softly. "MY ROOMMATE'S ASLEEP."

"HOPE SHE'S GOT EARPLUGS," he babbled. Heather knew right then that there was no way that she would sleep through this one.

Kate and Bret were making out. Heather took a quick peek. They were in silhouette since they hadn't bothered to turn the bathroom light off. She could see Bret grabbing Kate's ass through her tight jeans as she groaned into his mouth.

"YOU'VE GOT A FUCKIN' NICE ASS," Bret slurred. He slowly slid his hands up to feel the big boobs under her sweatshirt. "These are nice too," he complimented and kissed her again.

"How's about takin' your shirt off and showing 'em to me before you get down and suck my monster cock?"

Heather couldn't help herself. She was riveted to the action. She knew that she should pull up the covers and turn away, but she was too curious. After all, if they were going to invade her room and get naked, they owed her something too.

Kate pulled off her shirt and removed her bra. "There you go," she crowed proudly, "I bet your ex-girlfriend doesn't have a pair of tits like these."

"You're right about that!" he exclaimed. "I'd like to play with 'em and suck on your big hard nipples, but it would distract me from letting you blow my dick."

With that, he pulled down his jeans and boxers revealing a healthy-sized dick. It might have been Heather's inexperience, but his cock looked like a big one to her.

Kate reached over and jacked his tool. She ran her tongue up and down Bret's shaft, and whenever she reached the top, she took the tip in her mouth and slathered it with her very wet tongue.

"LIKE THAT, JUST LIKE THAT!" Bret groaned.

Kate was well practiced and her forte was the tongue work she performed while slobbering the head of a dick. She was very adept at using her magic.

Heather had never experienced a dick in her mouth. She gave a couple of hand jobs to one of her boyfriends, but she didn't like the idea of a guy shooting his juice into her mouth.

Kate took more and more of Bret's length into her mouth, and soon it was halfway in there. Bret grabbed her head and started to push it down further.

Kate had no intention of putting up with some guy face fucking her. She would blow him on her terms or not at all. She grabbed his balls roughly to get his immediate attention.

"LOOK, BUDDY, YOU WERE GETTING AN AWESOME BLOWJOB. YOU NEED TO LEARN TO RESPECT A LADY AND SHOW SOME MANNERS."

"I'M NOT SOME WHORE WHO WILL LET YOU FACE FUCK HER. IF YOU WANT THAT, GO FIND YOURSELF SOME SORORITY GIRL."

"Sorry," he grumbled sheepishly.

"Be a good boy and I'll finish the job," scolded Kate as she went back to gobbling his nob. She decided to kick it up a little and caressed his balls. Another moan resulted.

Kate pushed his legs apart, began licking his balls, then moved down to tickle his taint. Bret felt a bolt of pleasure as her tongue moved ever closer to his asshole.

Bret couldn't stand it. He started moving his hips, trying to get more of his dick into her mouth. Kate knew the signs. He was breathing hard as she continued to work his dick and lick his balls. Finding his asshole, she shoved her finger in halfway.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK!!!" he groaned as he exploded burst after burst of molten sperm into her mouth.

For Heather, it was a master's course in the art of a blowjob. She was amazed at the wanton display that played out in front of her. It made her extremely horny. Her hungry clit was throbbing, and her panties were soaked. Heather couldn't control herself any longer. She pushed her panties aside and started fingering her dripping slit and clit.

Heather was quickly on the precipice of a huge, shuddering orgasm. After a few more strokes, she thundered over the edge. She used her hand to muffle her screams as she struggled to avoid thrashing all over her bed.

The convulsions raged inside her like a subterranean earthquake. She had little time for recovery before the action kicked up again. Kate groaned as Bret moved to her eager pussy lips, licking, sucking, and savoring them. Her vag was slightly musky, and her scent fanned his desire for more. He ran his tongue around the periphery of her sloppy hole. He focused special attention on the bottom of her cunt, which seemed to be a big erogenous zone for her.

Kate moaned and shifted restlessly as her desire to cum escalated. Bret stopped licking her momentarily and darted his tongue up to her clit for a few licks. Kate was delirious with desire.

"I NEED TO CUM, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!!" she begged.

Kate's hips pushed up rhythmically to meet his mouth as she continued to pant. He repeatedly alternated between her sloppy snatch and her clit. He slipped a couple of fingers into her and began fucking her with his fingers.

Kate was on fire. She hunched his fingers and pushed her horny clit up into his mouth. He switched from flicking and licking to sucking her clit. She was in a pre-orgasmic haze. She barely knew where she was, but she knew for certain that she was about to cum.

"OH GOD, OOH GOD. OOOOH GOD," she screamed. Her body convulsed with a wracking orgasm, and she almost blacked out. She didn't squirt very often, but this time she felt herself letting loose, her warm wet juices ran all over them, down onto her thighs and asshole.

After recovering for a few minutes, Kate exclaimed, "DAMN, THAT WAS AMAZING! I FEEL LIKE MY WHOLE BODY IS MADE OF JELLY AFTER THAT ONE."

Heather was incredulous that Kate could cum that hard from getting her pussy eaten. This guy must be a magician! Being inexperienced, she couldn't even imagine all the things Bret did or the feelings that Kate experienced. She knew that it must have been amazingly good to cause Kate to erupt like that.

As Kate and Bret lay together, they started making out again. They were fueled by alcohol and started saying silly stuff while tickling, laughing, and wrestling.

Kate was ready for the main course. She climbed on top and slipped Bret's big, throbbing head inside her eager slit.

Kate slowly wiggled up and down on his rod a few times to get accustomed to it. Soon, his dick was buried deep inside her demanding pussy.

"FUCK," Bret moaned, "YOUR CUNT IS SO GOOD. IT'S SO HOT AND JUICY AND, IT'S TIGHT!!"

"I LOVE THIS PUSSY!"

Kate started bouncing up and down. "GOD, YOUR DICK FEELS SO GOOD," she moaned. Bret reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her hard into the down strokes.

She dropped down into a grind, pushing her clit into him. An inner tingling grew more insistent as she pushed down on him.

Bret felt Kate upshift to a faster tempo and knew she was beginning to roll.

"FLIP OVER AND GET THAT SWEET ASS UP IN THE AIR. I WANT TO RAM YOUR PUSSY FROM BEHIND."

"OH YEAH," she groaned as they got back into rhythm.

"DO YOU LIKE MY COCK?" Bret asked.

"I LOVE YOUR BIG, FAT DICK," she moaned. GIVE IT TO ME HARDER!"

"YOU NEED TO LEARN SOME PATIENCE, BABY GIRL," he scolded."

"PLEASE!" Kate begged, "I NEED IT!"

Bret smiled; she was right where he wanted her. "YOU ASKED FOR IT," he warned as he fucked her harder, watching the ripples in her ass turn into rolling waves.

"OH GOD, THAT'S IT!" groaned Kate.

Bret banged her for a couple of minutes as her ecstasy grew. He felt his sap rising, so he slowed his pace to regain control.

"NOOOOOO!" BEGGED KATE, "FASTER!!"

"DON'T WORRY LITTLE GIRL," cajoled Bret.

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU WANT. WE'RE GOING TO GO SLOW FOR A LITTLE WHILE, BUT TO MAKE UP FOR IT I'M GOING TO DO THIS."

He licked his finger and started stroking her brown hole.

"DON'T JUST TEASE IT!" she demanded, "SHOVE YOUR FINGER IN THERE."

Bret was happy to oblige. He worked his finger in and out. He mainly teased the ring of her hole because he didn't want her to orgasm yet.

Kate was experiencing demanding quivers in her core. She reached up and started fingering her clit. She was close to cumming when Bret slowed down and left her hanging.

"STOP PLAYING WITH MY ASS. I NEED TO CUM, AND YOU NEED TO GET ME THERE." She dropped down, pulling away from his finger, and flipped over on her back and spread her legs.

"PUT THAT COCK BACK IN MY HORNY HOLE AND BANG IT HARD."

Bret knew that Kate couldn't wait any longer. He rolled on top of her and shot his dick into her like a guided missile.

"FUCK IT!" Kate demanded, "FUCK IT FAST AND FUCK IT HARD!"

Bret knew what to do and started pumping in and out of her. She rolled up her hips to meet every thrust.

"FUCK ME HARDER!" she demanded. "FUCK ME LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL CHEERLEADER."

"FUCK ME LIKE THE BIGGEST SLUT THAT YOU EVER STUCK YOUR DICK IN."

"FUCK ME LIKE I'M A PORN STAR."

"FUCK ME LIKE I'M YOUR SISTER!!!!"

Bret's sap was rising even before Kate started talking dirty. They were both covered with sweat and humping like crazy.

"I'LL FUCK YOU ALL RIGHT. MY MONSTER MEAT IS GOING TO POUND THAT PUSSY UNTIL YOU SEE STARS."

"I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU SO HARD THAT YOUR ROOMMATE IS PROBABLY GOING TO CUM IN HER SLEEP."

Heather jerked to attention, wondering if he had noticed her voyeuristic behavior.

Kate moaned. She felt the tremors from deep inside that signaled that the big one was on the way. She wrapped her legs around Bret's back to get more friction while he plundered her. He felt the jizz rising from his swollen balls and redoubled his efforts.

"I HOPE THAT YOU'RE A SQUIRTER," he spat "BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SHOOT YOUR JUICES ALL OVER ME WHEN YOU CUM. I WANT TO FEEL IT ON MY BELLY, ON MY DICK, AND I WANT IT RUNNING DOWN MY BALLS."

"I'M GOING TO SHOOT SO MUCH SPUNK IN YOU THAT IT IS GOING TO SLOP OUT THE EDGES OF YOUR HORNY CUNT. YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL MY HOT BABY JUICE SWIMMING AROUND EVERY INCH OF YOUR HUNGRY HOLE."

"I'M NOT GOING TO STOP FUCKING YOU WHEN I CUM. I'M NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL YOU COLLAPSE AND BEG FOR MERCY."

"CUM FOR ME, YOU HORNY BITCH! COME ON MY COCK!!! CUM LIKE I JUST SHOVED MY FINGER INTO YOUR ASSHOLE!"

"ARRRRGGGHHHH! I'M CUMMING! I'M SHOOTING GALLONS OF HOT, BABY JUICE INTO YOUR PUSSY."

"FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUUCCK!!!" screamed Kate.

Her cunt was hot, wet, and throbbing as a giant orgasm screamed through her. Her explosion continued in increasing waves until it doubled her over in rippling convulsions.

Heather frantically rubbed her wet snatch and twisted a nipple as they rocketed toward their massive climaxes. She too exploded in a clenching orgasm as they made their wanton climax noises.

Watching their sex was way too hot. Heather couldn't control herself. The juices were overflowing her puss as she came.

"FUCK!!!" Heather blurted out loudly as she exploded. She didn't realize that she had screamed it out loud.

"GOOD ONE!!!" shot back Kate, who began convulsing in laughter.

Massively embarrassed at being caught, Heather ducked under the covers and rolled over into a ball facing the wall.

Kate still felt Bret's pole throbbing inside her as her orgasm retreated. She was wiped out. She barely felt her arms and legs.

Bret collapsed on top of her after experiencing his incredible cum. He knew it was time to dismount from this horny sex machine.

Hearing Heather's expletive signaled the end of their lovemaking. Exhausted, he rolled onto his back, his sperm-covered meat drooling the remainder of their love juices over his belly.

"SHIT!!! THIS IS THE WAY THAT COLLEGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!" Bret thought as he passed out.

To be continued...