All Comments on 'The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 01'

by 32aa

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoabout 2 years ago

A great start. Looking forward to the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please tell me there is more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you keep going it will be great if he gets richer than her family that will be awesome

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - actually this story is OK just the way it is.

I like it and it is just about the same era as my own experiences.

maxx308maxx308about 2 years ago

An excellent read, I hope that there is more to follow.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanabout 2 years ago

Other than some grammatical errors, this was an enjoyable first chapter. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THANK YOU!!

The quote is from Churchill. 'When you're going through hell.....keep going".

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 2 years ago

Actually I hope he turns out to be an average person with an average life—give or take. That is how it actually is for many of us. And if we are lucky we meet someone that is THE ONE. Not because we “deserve” it but because Grace is a mysterious thing in this universe….

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 2 years ago
Story is ok; one suggestion for 32aa…

Your use of ‘air quotes’ is distracting and not necessary in most instances. If you go back through your text, you will find that your sentences read better with out the quotation marks. Otherwise story is ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good flow, and interesting, looking forward to CH2 now. I can relate to the era and thinking (any younger folks know what “collect” calls are?)

I actually lost me v-card about the same age as MC here, but I was (am) more obsessed with the almighty P, F’ing & S so did it absent the emotional attachment so eloquently expressed here. So I missed some aspect of emotional development (more bluntly put was (am) a pervert). Writing that can make someone see/feel something like this is an accomplishment; congrats on your talent. Thanks and keep at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user32aa@32aa
software engineer, and got into this site a few years ago because it's classy and respectable.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories