The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 02

Story Info
Bill moves on.
6.8k words
4.62
9.8k
13

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

June 1974.

I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. The first in our entire family with a four year college degree. My mom and dad were at the graduation ceremony. My dad was bursting with pride. I felt it too.

He was beaming the morning I headed out on my first day at my new job. It was with a medium-sized company that designed, built, and started up custom industrial chemical feed systems for industrial companies, power plants, chemical plants, and refineries.

The first couple of weeks were boring. I sat in a cubical and read technical stuff. Then they teamed me up with a Field Service engineer, Jim, to get some 'hands on' experience in how things worked and starting up the equipment, once it had been installed on site.

The company provided water treatment equipment all over the US. So, travel, and the ability to stay 'on site' for a week, or two were a requirement. Hence, most of the Field Service Engineers were young and single. Most didn't have girlfriends either. So evenings were spent in local bars.

Prior to going out with Jim, for the first time, I spent two weeks with an electrical engineer during the check-out phase of the control panels. It was all 'Greek' to me, like a foreign language. Back in the mid-seventies, there were no 'Programmable Controllers' everything was hard-wired: relays, pushbuttons, timers, etc. If the electrical engineer messed up, even after going through a checkout, the Field Service Engineer would have to troubleshoot. Find the problem, and then rewire the panel, in the field, with an anxious client breathing down his neck.

I watched Jim tweak valves and instruments to get the correct water flow rates and alarm settings. He taught me, some more, on how to read electrical schematics.

It was fun. I was still staying at my parents. So, my meals and everything were paid for while was ''on the road''. That lasted for about a month. Then they brought me into the office and started me working on simple semi-standard projects. Projects where the customer ordered a 'standard' piece of equipment, but, with some small changes. I started looking for an apartment, for one thing that was closer. And for another, I just wanted to be on my own.

One of the other Mechanical Engineers was about my age, Bob. Bob had started about 6 months before I did. He was the only other engineer working there with a mechanical engineering degree. For Bob, they never sent out with a Field Service Engineer. I think, with me, it was something they thought would help me later on. All the others had come up through the 'Design' group. Bob was still living at home, and was desperately looking to move out.

We had a few lunches together. Met up after work for a few beers. Found out that we hit it off pretty well. We each had found a roommate.

We found a townhouse. Neither of us had any furniture. Luckily, friends of my parents, had a living room set that was in decent shape. My parents gave me my bed and dresser, as there was no need for them to keep it. If I was to come home for, say, the weekend, I could sleep on the pull-out futon on the enclosed porch.

Bob and I had fun during the week. We'd hit some bars; played pool and got to know some of the regulars. Picking up girls, for one-night stands; that was something neither of us were into. It just wasn't us. Although, we did have the chance to flirt with a few, in friendly games of pool. And maybe dance to some tune we found on the juke box. It was all in fun. He didn't have a girlfriend and wasn't looking for one. However, he was interested in one of the secretaries in sales, just to get together. A girlfriend for me, was the last thing on my mind. However; finding a girl that just wanted to get together and occasionally fuck, would work out for me perfectly. It would be a new experience. Oh well. One can dream, can't they?

The months were going by. I was beginning to work on some more involved projects, still simple with little 'real' engineering; but, it was more interesting that just changing titles blocks on 'semi-standard' orders. It gave me more chances to interact with other departments in the company: Sales, Purchasing, and the shop.

Purchasing had three 'buyers', two had been there a long time, and worked on the more specialized equipment. One was a 'junior' buyer, who handled more 'standard' purchases, her name was Jeannie.

Jeannie was about my age. She was about 5'-8" tall, 125 to 130 pounds, straight chestnut brown hair that was past her shoulders, and deep brown eyes. And then there was that chest. Probably a nice full "C". Jeannie was not 'petite'; but, she wasn't overweight, or anything, just a nice solid girl/woman. She never wore tight, or revealing blouses, just casual 'business-type' tops and slacks that showed her firm bottom. There are some girls that would be described as: cute, beautiful, pretty, or average. I would say that Jeannie was "average-pretty". She had a warm outgoing personality, but, not overly.

I never thought of myself as a 'flirt'. I guess, more of an 'easy-to-get-along-with' type. Jeannie and I worked well together. Always in a friendly 'business' manner. We did joke with each other and, maybe a little 'company gossip', but that was about it. I did find out, from some my engineer buddies, that Jeannie had been recently divorced, after only 3 years. Didn't get any details, beyond that. And, I didn't care.

The company was having a Christmas party the second week in December, for spouses and dates. The guys asked if I was going. They said it was really a lot of fun. Usually, at a private members-only Country Club with an open bar and really good food. The guys in Purchasing were soliciting door prizes from our vendors, and that there were generally a lot of really nice prizes, more than half went home with something.

I didn't have anybody in mind I could ask, and I really didn't want to go alone. Bob was going to ask the girl in sales, Becky, that he had been interested in.

One night, when we were out for pizza, beer, and pool, we talked about the Christmas Party, he asked 'why didn't I ask Jeannie?'.

I hadn't really thought about it. I guess I didn't look at her as someone that would be interested in doing stuff together, away from the office. I told him I would think about it. A few days later he encouraged me again. I think he had 'insider' information from Becky, as she and Jeannie were friends.

I thought about, and figured 'why not?'. Sounded like casual fun. Better than not going and definitely better than going alone. So, I did.

The next day, Thursday, I was in Jeannie's cubical.

"Jeannie, can I ask you something?"

"Umm. Sure."

"It's not work-related. Well, kind of not work-related."

"OK."

Taking a deep breath.

"Are you planning on going to the Christmas Party?"

She kind of gave a quizzical look, "Hadn't really planned on it. Nobody to take. And I don't really want to go by myself. Why?"

Her eyes and face had a soft and relaxed expression. It was something I had never really noticed before. Maybe it was something that was always there, and me, being the dense male, never noticed.

"Well, would you like to go, with me?"

There was only a slight moment, before, a bright smile appeared and then, "I'd love to."

............................................

Being at a private County Club, the attire for the evening was 'coat and tie' for the guys. Nice dresses for the ladies.

She lived in a single one-bedroom house in a decent part of town, across from a large city park. When she opened the door, I think my breathing stopped.

I had never seen Jeannie in a dress, or anything beyond the usual slacks and button-down blouses.

She had been to the beauty salon. Her hair had been done up to sit in soft waves on top and sides. Normally, Jeannie didn't wear a lot of makeup, just some lip gloss and maybe eyeliner. Tonight, her thin chestnut eyebrows were detailed. Each eyelash defined. Her eyes outlined, so that those dark brown eyes shined like polished gem stones, with a little eye shadow she was exquisite.

The dress was a dark blue that was open at the neck with modest scooped neckline down to just above her breasts that sat high on her chest. Each delicious mound clearly defined. No cleavage showing, just smooth white skin. The dress hugged her waist, showing a flat tummy, which ended just above her knees. Those smooth solid calves, held my gaze, as their shape was accentuated by the modest heels that she wore.

"My god, Jeannie. You're beautiful."

That brought a huge smile.

"Thank you. And you're not too bad looking yourself."

Me. I was only dressed in a suit coat, white shirt, and red 'Christmas' tie. But, I returned the 'Thank you'.

"You've been busy today."

"Yeah. Between getting my hair done and then doing makeup, which I haven't done anything like this in a long time... Yeah, I was busy. And Thank You again. It's been a while since somebody has told me that I looked beautiful and really meant it," those last words in a soft, hushed, and almost sad tone.

.........................................

The layout was really nice. The ballroom large with a large open dance area. I could see a band setting up. A few electric guitars, and a lot of brass: trombones and trumpets. Looked like there would be some 'Big Band' type of music later.

The open bar brought a decision. I really liked Vodka Gimlets, with the sour lime mix; but, didn't want to like them too much tonight. Tonight was to have relaxing fun, not get toasted. I settled in for a beer. Jeannie went for a 'Screwdriver'.

We sat with Bob and his date, Becky. Since, everyone knew everyone, from the work environment, it was time to get to know each other, outside of the office.

Bob and I shared how we found the company. The girls had, each, only been with the company for a couple of years, and really liked it. This was Bob's and my first company Christmas party. Becky had been to the last two, and shared some of the highlights, or 'low lights' for a few 'former' employees that suddenly were gone a few weeks after the party. No details. Just that they quietly disappeared.

Jeannie said she only went to the one two years ago, and let the subject drop. A year ago, being a difficult time in her life.

The food was good, and lots of it. Steaks, baked potatoes, salad, and good company.

By now the alcohol was loosening everybody up. Jeannie and I mingled around the tables. We got 'approving' looks from her and my boss, along with a number of co-workers. I was having fun, for the first time in a long time. It felt good to be out with a girl.

The band started with the blast of the brass horns. I recognized a lot of the music, as it was the type that played at the fraternal club my parents belonged to, and I grew up with: Doc Severinsen, Buddy Holly. They also played some of the more progressive artists: Chicago and Blood Sweat and Tears.

We watched, in awe, and fascination, as the older crowd get into the 'ballroom dancing'.

"I can't do that," I looked over at Jeannie.

"Me neither," she grinned back at me.

Then Chicago, 'Color my world started'. It was slow, something that I had hoped would come up.

"Want to dance?"

"It's been a while."

"Don't worry about it. Just have fun," that brought a smile.

Jeannie, being the same height as I was, rested her head on my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. I quietly sucked in a lungful of air, as she pressed her firm and full breasts into my chest. My hands resting on the small of her back. She felt good. Another 'feeling' that I hadn't felt in a long time, as it brought back memories.

We slowly and gently danced. I led and she did a good job of following. I had always been a dancer. The many dances all through high school, and a few times at school.

At the end, Jeannie pulled back and looked into my eyes, with a gentle smile, "That was nice. Really... really nice. Thank you."

I think she wanted to kiss me, but given our surroundings, and the eyes of our coworkers, I just smiled back, and said, "Anytime."

As the evening progressed, we danced a few more slow dances. Each one seemed a little 'closer'. Maybe it was my imagination. One time, I felt her shift her weight, as if 'nuzzling' her face into my shoulder. I think that it had been a long time for her too. To feel some closeness.

11:45 found us at the doorstep to her house. I think she was wondering what the next step was going to be.

"Want to come in for a nightcap? I've got some beer, if you want."

"Sure. I'll come in for a quickie."

I gasped, at what had just popped out of my mouth.

"Shit. Sorry. That's not what I meant. Poor choice of words on my part."

"Don't worry about it," she giggled, "It did surprise me though," even in the dim light, I could see the amused smile at my embarrassment.

"Do you mind, if I get more comfortable. I haven't worn a dress and heels, in a long time."

"No. Go ahead. I'll be here."

"Beer's in the fridge. Glasses in the cupboard next to the sink. Would you mind pouring one for me?"

Jeannie's living area was modestly furnished with the usual stuff: a couch, two chairs, coffee table, two end tables with lamps. Off to the side sat a small TV.

Jeannie returned about five minutes later, dressed in sweat pants and a loose sweatshirt. As she walked, I could tell there was no bra, as her full breasts gently swayed with each step. I don't think that she was trying to be seductive, just relaxed and casual.

I had no expectations, for any kind of 'extra' activity for the evening, as we both sat on her couch, relatively close.

Taking a long sip of her beer, she said, "I had fun tonight. Thank you again for asking me to go with you. I was kind of hoping that you would."

"Well, Bob, kind of encouraged me, after he asked Becky to go."

"I must confess. I kind of put the idea in Becky's ear, one night after work, when we stopped off for a few drinks. And it was after a few drinks, when I got up the nerve to put out there to her."

"I'm glad it happened."

"Bill, I'm new to the whole dating scene. You probably know, I just finalized my divorce a few months ago. I'm not looking for a guy, or anything right now, or for a while. Does that bother you?"

"No. Jeannie. I'm not looking for a girlfriend, or anything else. Let's just see what happens with some casual get-togethers. Maybe, the four of us, stopping someplace after work for a few drinks and stuff. Nothing about dating, or anything like that. Like I said, let's just see what happens."

"I like that. Thanks for being so understanding. I wasn't sure what your expectations for this evening would be. I mean you came from college a few months ago, and all that activity, and stuff."

"Jeannie, I had no further expectations than to go the Party with you and have fun. Nothing more."

Pausing for a moment and looking over at me, "I suspected it."

"What?"

"You are a nice guy. You're going to make some girl very happy one day."

I got suddenly very quiet, and just sat there looking down, expressionless. Jeannie picked up on my mood change immediately.

"She hurt you, didn't she?"

"Yes," as a lump formed in my throat. My voice soft.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"No. It's fine. Nothing to be sorry for. I just don't want to talk about it. OK?"

.......................................................

For the next few week, leading up to Christmas, the four of us got together every Wednesday for drinks and fun, at the bar that Becky and Jeannie liked. It was small, but in the winter, it was cozy. Nothing progressed beyond that, for either Bob or myself, which was fine with me. I just enjoyed hanging out, casually.

One of the engineers was going to have a New Year's Eve party. It was casual and 'B-O-B'. I asked Jeannie, if she wanted to go. I got a big smile.

Most of the engineering department was there along with some of the sales guys. Music going strong. Beer flowing. Then, there was the traditional 'countdown' as that year came to a close. For me, it was a year that I hoped, and prayed, I would never see the likes of again.

At the stroke of midnight, there were cheers and toasts. The couples were in 'lip-locks'. Jeannie and I just looked at each other. Up to that point, we had not even kissed. That streak was about to be broken.

I took her into my arms. Our lips, finding each other's with a hunger... a need like I had never ever felt before. I felt a stirring in my groin that, I thought would never be there again. This was lust. I am sure Jeannie felt the same, as she gave back as much as I gave her.

Pulling back, we each gave the other a 'look'. A look that told the other what was going to happen later.

Jeannie was frantically digging in her purse, searching for the keys to the front door. Pulling me inside, our coats were off in seconds. Our lips mashed against each other. This was not a gentle and deeply passionate kiss of caring. No! This was a kiss of need. Of pure primal -- animalistic need. My hands came up to cup her firm full breasts through the material of her blouse and the bra. I felt Jeannie moan into my mouth. My grip became firmer. Her breathing and moaning became more intense. I pulled at the bottom of her blouse, slipped my hands into her blouse, under the restraining cups, and gripped soft and warm female flesh, for the first time in a little over a year.

"Oh. Shit Jeannie. You feel so good," I growled. In my need.

"God, your hands feel so good. Pinch my nipples. Oh god, pinch my nipples," her voice raspy with her own need.

My fingers tightened around each erect nub. Jeannie had put her head back and closed her eyes as I pinched down.

"I want to see em. I want kiss em. I want to suck on your nipples."

"Come on," she hissed, as she pulled me up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Jeannie. I don't have any condoms."

"Don't worry about it. You don't need any. I'm on the Pill."

Ok, this was a time before anybody thought of, or worried about STD's. Time before guys needed to worry about things 'turning black and falling off'.

Jeannie's blouse was completely unbuttoned by the time we got to the top of the stairs. By the time I got my shirt off, she was completely topless. Her full firm navel-sized creamy white mounds of pure female flesh, about twice the size of Terri's, the dark pink nipples sitting high on her chest, and staring at me... begging for my mouth, lips, and tongue.

I attacked each of those hard pink gumdrops with a vengeance. Pulling as much of the surrounding soft flesh into my mouth as I could. My hand massaging the remaining firm flesh. Jeannie was beside herself. Her hands were behind my head, pulling me into her chest. Smothering me in that sea of softness. All the while, all I could hear were gasps and groans.

That breast had enough attention, as she frantically pulled me away and directed all of my eager attention to the untouched nipple and breast.

I latched on to the sound of, "OH SHIT. Suck it. Suck it hard. Oh god, that feels so wonderful."

Suddenly, she pulled me up and our lips once again, devouring each other. Lost in our primal hunger to couple... to fuck.

"Come on. Let's get naked. I want you Bill. I want you so much. I want you, like nothing I've ever wanted before in my life. Bill. Fuck me."

"I want you Jeannie. I'm sorry to say; but I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to last very long. It's been so long."

"I don't care. I just want you to fuck me right now. Show me that you find me desirable. That you need to have me. That I drive you so crazy, that you have to have me. Then, once you're hard again, I'm going to fuck you, like you've never been fucked before. We have all night and as much of tomorrow as you want. This is going to be a 'Fuck Fest'."

32aa
32aa
451 Followers
12