The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned at those last two words. This was going to be a first for me. But, it sounded like fun.

Jeannie was tugging at first, my shirt, then with my belt, zipper. I was standing there naked. My aching cock horizontal. Her cool hand encircling my blood-engorged rod.

"Shit you have a nice cock. I was hoping you had a nice one. This is going to be fun."

I was a little worried. My experience. I mean, up to now, I had only been with one girl, maybe six times, who was as inexperienced as I was. Here was a previously married woman with experience. I only hoped I could live up to her expectations, and not embarrass myself. I was going to say something; but, decided against it and just prayed for the best.

Jeannie lay on the bed, naked. Only the second woman I had ever seen naked. I couldn't move.

Her full breasts... full like two ripe navel oranges. Soft pillows topped with erect half inch long full dark pink nipples. A full "V" of dark brown pubic hair pointing downward, spanning hip-to-hip. Her legs wide. Her pussy open. The inverted 'V' glistening with her arousal, in the dim light of the room.

Jeannie smiled, as she suddenly realized that I was held captivated, by her nakedness. Her, earlier, frantic desire, changing as she watched my eyes devour her bare body.

Seductively, Jeannie moved her hands up and over her breasts... cupping... massaging the ample and pliable flesh. Raising her hips off the bed, squirming. Her eyes never leaving mine, as I shamelessly took in every square inch of her body, which seemed to fuel her desire.

"You like what you see?"

"Oh god, Jeannie. I've never seen anything so sexy. Never, ever."

"Look all you want. It's been a long... long time since somebody has looked at me like you are right now, and told me that I'm sexy. Like, I said, look as long as you want. Just looking at me like that is making me want you even more."

Jeannie pinched, and pulled on her rock-hard nipples, bringing a long and primal moan. She was ready.

"Come on, Bill. Put that nice hard cock of yours inside of me. I'm so wet. I'm so ready. I just need to be fucked by you."

I didn't need to asked twice.

Settling between her widely open legs, Jeannie grasped my aching member, lined me up, reached around grasped for my butt cheeks, and jammed me deep inside her warm and wet cavity. It happened so quickly, I couldn't savor the first time of not having a condom on. To take in the feeling of the slick walls of her pussy caressing the sensitive glans. That was all replaced as my bare cock quickly experienced the warmth and wetness of the most divine place in the universe, for the first time.

"Oh god, Jeannie. You feel so good. I've never done it without a rubber. Shit you feel good."

"mmmm. You feel good too. So thick. So long. Come on. I can't wait. Empty your balls into me. Fill me with your thick white cum. Shit, it's been so long."

That's exactly what I did. It was not slow and loving. The thrusts in and out of her body were quick and forceful. I rose up at one point and watched her breasts float across her chest with each thrust.

"Yes. Bill. Do it to me. God... just do it to me... Fuck me hard.... Oh shit. Pound your cock into me."

That did it.

"Jeannie, I'm going to cum."

"Yes. Go deep. Cum in me deep."

As she opened her legs to the maximum, I plunged into her as deep as I could get. My hanging sack right up against her butt cheeks. I let loose with a growl I didn't think I possessed, as first one ejaculation, then another, and finally another filled that sopping cavity.

I collapsed. My breathing, like I had run a mile. Another first for me. Wild sex. Wild primal sex.

A few minutes, "You did pretty good," I couldn't see it, but, I could 'hear' the smile.

"You didn't get off."

"I will. When I ride you. When it's my turn to fuck you. You can watch. Watch me cum."

"I'd like that. Let me know what to do to help. I'm kind of new at this."

"Don't worry about it. You'll do fine. You're already doing fine. Why don't you go get cleaned up? Then it's my turn. Then we'll see what we can do for round two."

Round two, was just as frenzied. Just as primal. Jeannie had taken me into her mouth, as she sucked the blood from my body back into my growing member. A few head-bobs and I was ready for round two.

With a grin, I watch her raise her hips, line me up with her eager and gaping opening, and impale herself in one movement, another first for me. I watched, as my lover took control and used me as her own personal 'sex toy'. To watch, as Jeannie knew what she wanted, and how to get it, all the while, making it fun and enjoyable for me.

Jeannie braced herself against my chest as she eagerly pumped her hips along my length. Those full navel oranges swinging back and forth with each forceful movement of her hips. I reached up and cupped each swinging orb and squeezed.

"Oh god.... Yes. Pinch my nipples."

I rolled each engorged nipple between my fingers.

"Harder."

I increased the pressure, as Jeannie continued her enjoyable ride.

At times, she went too far forward and I came out. No worries. Her eager, and open pussy, easily found what she desired and refilled herself. In her frenzy, Jeannie leaned forward and fed me, first one hard nipple and then the other. I eagerly lapped at each, all the while massaging the soft underlying white flesh.

The list of 'firsts' kept adding up, as the night progressed, and it seemed that Jeannie was determined to get her fill, and make sure I did too.

She leaned back, to rest her hand on my shins as she rolled her hips. I had propped my head on a pillow and watched in fascination, as the pink inner lips formed a seal around the shaft of my cock. How, as she moved forward, the crown would just become visible before being swallowed back up by her eager body. How, my cock was now coated with a white milky cream. And then there was the scent of her arousal. Maybe, at some point I would taste that. Was that getting to intimate...? To close? Will have to wait and see on that.

"Bill. Put her hand on my clit. At the top. Let me rub myself against your hand."

I rested the palm of my hand against her puffy dark brown hair-covered pubic mound. Jeannie tried to adjust the pressure of my hand against her mound.

"Press a little harder.... Yes. Just like that. Oh god, that's perfect."

The sounds of sex filled the room: panting, groans, moans, gasping. With an occasional "Oh Fuck that feels too good".

Jeannie pleasured herself against the palm of my hand, all the time my eyes went from watching my cock being devoured by her eager pussy to watching her full breasts swaying on her chest like two pendulums.

All of a sudden, Jeannie sat up straight, impaling herself to the maximum and let out a low primal growl. I felt the walls of her pussy ripple along my length as she gave herself over to the waves of pleasure that were consuming her body.

"Come on, do me. Do me one more time."

We rolled, never becoming unconnected, as I found myself back between her open legs.

I was lasting longer this time. I unconsciously started to rub my pubic bone against her mound and underlying clit as I thrusted in and out.

"Oh, yes. Just like that. You're hitting my clit just perfectly."

Minutes later, Jeannie's fingernails dug into my back as she cast her head back. Her mouth open in a silent scream as I watched another orgasm race through her body. It was a scene I had never witnessed. It was awe inspiring. And it propelled me over the edge as I buried myself deep and coated her womb with another load of my semen.

Basking in the after-glow, Jeannie resting against my side. Her full soft breast against my chest. I could feel her damp pubic hair pressing against my hip. She played with my sparse dark chest hair.

"Bill, that was wonderful. Thank you. Thank you for making me feel special. It's been a long time since I've felt this way.

"But, we have to be careful, for a lot of reasons. One of them being work. I mean, I just don't want us to get into the company 'gossip grapevine'. I've seen what can happen, and don't want that to happen to either of us, especially you. The second thing is us. Like I told you before, I'm not looking for a boyfriend, or a relationship. I've been held in a dark place for so long, that I just want to get out and experience new things. And I get the feeling that you aren't either, and that's fine. Let's just make a promise to each other right now. That no matter what happens, we won't do anything to hurt the other. Deal?"

"Deal. Jeannie, I would never do anything to hurt you."

"I know. I think that if we are just open and honest with each other about everything. Get together occasionally for some fun, we'll be fine," I couldn't see it, but I heard the smile on those last words.

So, that's what happened. In today's terms, we became "Fuck Buddies". Jeannie became my 'sex teacher' and I was her willing, and very attentive pupil. Jeannie introduced me to a number of things: Doggie, the finer points of the clit, and the elusive 'G' spot. Nipples, I already had a total understanding; but, it was still fun. And I think Jeannie was enjoying herself, as we kept everything casual.

Wednesday's were our usual time. We'd get some pizza and then spent the night together in her bed. Occasionally the four of us met at the bar for some relaxing time, which ended again, in her bed, fucking each other's brains out. We never made slow and tender love. We never pleasured the other with our mouths and tongues. I think we each felt that would be heading down the road of getting too close. We were happy with our arrangement.

Some say that 'men and women can't have just casual sex. That at some point, closeness and intimacy enters the picture, and one, or the other, wants more than just an occasional 'romp in the hay'. That wasn't happening here. Maybe, it was just because we were each so new to the other. Maybe, because of our pasts, Terri and Jeannie's recent divorce, each of us just wanted to be with someone that cared, with no expectations, just casual and rewarding sex.

End of January. Bob told me he was leaving the company and going to work for a pump company in their R&D department. He felt it would be where he could do some 'real' engineering, and not just pick out valves and pumps from a vendor's catalog. I was going to have to find a new roommate or another place to live.

Little did I realize; but, the 'cosmic forces' were already gathering, for the next episode of my life.

Once Bob make his resignation official, I let it be known that I was looking for a new roommate or a new place to live.

Sometimes the Gods smile on you. Sometimes, they shit on you. I had already been shit on. Today they smiled on me.

One of the inside field service engineers told me that one of the outside service engineers, Wayne, was looking for a roommate, as his current roommate was moving out to live with his girlfriend. From what he understood, Wayne was currently living in a two story three bedroom house out in the country. It was a house that belonged to his parents. They were reluctant to rent to strangers, or to sell it. So as a trade-off, rent was just enough to cover the taxes and then a little extra for any repairs.

Wayne was 'on the road' at the moment, but, would be in the office on Monday.

I had seen him around the office occasionally. Didn't really know him. Just who he was. He was about my age. Around 180 pounds curly blonde hair with an outgoing and easy personality. He had been with the company since high school. First working in the shop assembling the equipment. Then transferring to Quality Assurance doing in-house inspections, working with our client's QA people, and traveling to vendors to inspect tanks and specialized equipment. So, he had real good 'people skills'. Then he transferred to Field Service, and had been on the road and doing start-ups for a couple of years. Sometime he'd be on-site for a couple of weeks.

Wayne came around Monday morning and formally introduced himself. We went to lunch together and got to know each other. We were comfortable with each other, even with our different backgrounds. He liked that I was single, and not involved, or looking to get involved. He liked that I would always be at the house, when he was 'on the road'. He really liked the fact that I had some living room furniture, TV, and a stereo, as all of that stuff left with his former roommate.

The house was great. And cheap. Way less than my half of the townhouse rent. I told Jeannie about it. I think she liked it too, as it could, occasionally, give us a different place to screw. And then in the summer, when Wayne was 'on the road'... screwing in the backyard in the middle of the day. My imagination going into 'overdrive' at the thought, and vision, of that experience.

Wayne as off the road for the first week that I moved in. I got introduced to the 'wacky weed' for the first time. I had never partaken while at school. Don't know why, just never did. Maybe it was because I was on such a tight budget that beer was the only thing I could afford. We bought three 'lids' as they were called back then. A sandwich baggie that was one ounce. We got three as we felt we would each have our own and then one to share when he was in town.

Listening to the Moody Blues and Pink Floyd, 'Dark Side of the Moon', with headphones... stoned, was out of this world. Having sex while stoned was kind of fun. We only tried that once. It was more fun when we could remember, and enjoy.

Wayne was 'on the road', for a couple of weeks.

The middle of February. Actually it was the weekend following Valentine's Day, there was a winter storm warning. Between mid-Friday and until late Saturday afternoon, it was expected to dump 8" -10" of snow with wind and blowing snow. Temperatures in the mid 20's and then dropping after the storm passed through. Basically a blizzard.

I did get Jennie a Valentine's Day card. She smiled and showed me her appreciation at my thoughtfulnes that night, and the next morning. The 'Late Valentine' that I would receive, would change my life, and that of another.

Thursday, on the way home, I picked up some basics: a dozen, or so, frozen pizzas, milk, Cheerios, bacon, eggs, frozen hash browns, and of course, beer... 2 cases. One can never be too prepared.

It started to snow around 3:00. Light and gentle with no wind. By 5:00 about 2" had fallen, it was still light and fluffy. Later, when the wind did pick up, all of this light and fluffy snow would create 'White Out' conditions.

Jeannie came by my cube just before 5:00 and asked if I wanted to spend the night and weekend at her place or together at mine... fucking each other's brains out. Not caring about a thing in the outside world. I thought about it. Images of another weekend of hot and steamy primal sex filled my brain.

But something in the 'Space-time continuum', 'spoke' to me. I looked into those brown eyes and quietly said that I thought I would just like to spend the weekend quietly, and by myself. She gave me a gentle understanding smile, and just said, "I understand".

As she was turning to leave, I added, "But it sounded like fun."

That got a big smile.

It's strange, how an inconsequential decision can change the rest of your life, and you don't even realize you're doing it. It's only in hindsight that we realize how important some, seemingly insignificant, things really are.

I made sure there was plenty of firewood stacked next to the fireplace, popped a beer, turned on the TV to catch any news of the weather. Around 5:30 the first signs of the brunt of the coming of the storm came, as the howl of the wind began. The yard had a mercury-vapor yard light. The back was basically white with blowing snow.

Throwing a pizza into the oven and another log on the fire together with another beer; I settled in.

Around 6:30, I heard a pounding on the back door. At first, I thought the wind had blown something loose. The pounding stopped for a moment and then picked up, again. Only, more insistent... more desperate.

Looking through the backdoor window, I saw a person huddled over and shivering.

Opening the door, "I need help," the voice shaky, weak, and hushed, against the howl of the wind.

The voice was definitely female. I pulled her into the entry way. She had on a skirt and her knees were skinned, like she had slipped and fallen down. The hood obscured her face. She shook almost to the point of collapsing.

"Come on. Let's get you by the fire. Take off your coat."

I sat her in front of the fire and wrapped her in the blanket that was on the sofa, which had been warmed by the fire. She hugged it around her body, sat there, and shivered. Her head down.

"Let me get you some hot chocolate. OK?"

All I got was a quiet nod.

As I waited for the milk to warm. I kept asking myself, 'Who would be so stupid to be out traveling in this weather? And how did she wind up at my doorstep?'

By the time I returned to the living room, she had stopped shivering, but, was still sitting in front of the fire. Still wrapped tightly in the blanket.

"Here you go. Careful it's hot."

She looked up at me, for the first time. I think both my heart and breathing stopped, simultaneously.

"Bev?"

Her eyes wide, as it started to register at who was standing before her.

"Bill?"

12