The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely. Come on. Umm, I don't wear pajamas. Just my underwear. Is that OK? I mean I can put on a t-shirt, if that would make you more comfortable."

"No. That's fine."

Scooting over, to make room. It was a 'Full size' mattress, so there was plenty of room.

"Man, it's warm in here."

"Electric Blanket helps."

"I don't think I'll need these sweats or socks anymore."

"You want a t-shirt, or something?"

"A t-shirt will be fine. Thank you."

Bev settled in. Both of us on our backs. Our hips inches apart. I could feel the warmth of her nearby body. I heard a giggle.

"So, this was your plan. Make me freeze, so that I would come up here and crawl into your warm bed."

"I hadn't thought of it that way; but, now that you mentioned it. I seemed to have worked."

"You could have just asked."

Another giggle.

"Goodnight Bev."

"Goodnight Bill."

.....................................

It was getting light. The wind had died a bit; but was still there. My bladder had filled again. How come girls never have to pee? Bev was on her side, facing away from me. I could hear her soft breathing, as she slept.

I smiled to myself. Bev. The girl of my high school dreams. The girl that I never had the nerve to ask out. The girl that would have gone out with me, in a heartbeat. Here in my bed. Wearing only one of my t-shirts and some kind of sexy, in my mind at least, panties. I groaned, as my bladder announced 'last call'.

I slipped back into the warm bed as gently, and as quietly, as I could. Laying there for only a minute or two, just taking in the moment of a dream coming true, I couldn't tell if she was asleep, or not. Then I felt her turn and scoot over. My arms instinctively went around her shoulders and down her waist to her hip. I gasped.

"Bev. You're all bare."

"Yeah. I mean... Is that OK? I mean," her voice tentative... unsure.

"More than OK. You feel wonderfully warm and soft," as she settled halfway onto my chest. A firm soft and warm breast pressing against my side. The softness of her pubic hair against my hip, just above the elastic of my shorts. I had just died and gone to heaven.

"Here. Let me join you."

"Not yet. Let's just cuddle like this, for a bit," her hand now, on my chest. Toying with my sparse chest hair.

"Such a sexy hairy chest. Just enough. Not too much. I never saw you without a shirt on, even those few times, when the boys and girls would share the same gym," again, I could 'hear' the grin.

"I was hoping this would be OK with you. I was awake, when you got up to go pee. I've never been a spontaneous type of a person. But, just then I thought, 'why not'. Sometimes you have to take chances. Have to take risks. Take risks to get something that you want. Like taking the risk of asking me out," again, I could hear the smile before her voice returning to a more serious tone.

"I think I was afraid, and Bill, please don't take this the wrong way. I was afraid, that if I let you go at your own pace, that we would part in a day, or so, and that would be that. Afraid that maybe you wouldn't think, or take the risk to ask for my phone number. And if you did... afraid that you wouldn't call.

"I was laying on the couch last night, after you left. Watching the fire. Listening to the wind. Thinking about what we talked about. How it made me feel. I felt close to you last night. Not just 'sitting on the couch close'; but 'close-close'. It's a feeling I haven't felt in a long long time. It felt good... you felt good."

I was quiet for a few moments as I took in what she had just said, and what I felt the previous evening.

"Bev. I know what you're saying. And, no. I didn't take it wrong, and you're probably right. I don't know. But, I do know that I felt something too. We shared a lot of things last night. Things that I've never shared with anyone before. I was comfortable, and at ease. It felt like a natural part of me, talking to you. It's a feeling I thought I would never be able to experience again, or would let myself experience, if you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean."

"Bev, last night, you talked me about taking risks, when I see something I want. You called it 'The '3 C's of Life'. And, I am... right now. Because, Bev, what I want, is laying right here, next to me.," giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

She snuggled in closer. My left arm came up and embraced her in a full warm hug. That led to her moving more on top of me. Not completely, just a bit more. Her thigh was pressing against the bulge in my shorts.

"I know this may sound strange, or hard to believe; but, I have this feeling that's growing inside of me. Has been, from the moment that our eyes met last night, and I discovered that the 'Damsel in distress' before me, was none other than you. My high school dream crush, sitting right there right in front of me. I mean, we've only been together for what... twelve hours, or so? But, what I want, is for there to be an 'us', or at least, see if there can be an 'us'. If you can take a leap of faith with me... To take a Chance with me, to see where this goes, you'll make me the happiest man alive. "

"Bill. It doesn't sound strange, or hard to believe. We may have only really been together for twelve hours, or so; but, we've known each other for a long time. The feelings I had sitting next to you; well, let me just say that, you do things to me that I never expected. Make me feel things I haven't felt in a very very long time. A closeness. A level of comfort. A level of trust. It's been a long time since I had such a heart-to-heart talk with a friend. And, yes Bill, you are my friend. Always have been, even if you didn't know it. But, I think that you felt it too, down deep.

"And, yes. I will take a risk, a Chance, along with you... because... right now, I too, want see if there can be an 'us'."

"Bev. Just promise me something. Don't break my heart," my voice cracking on those last four words.

"I promise. And promise me that you won't break my heart," her voice cracking too.

"I promise. I could never ever hurt you," I whispered, as I felt her snuggle in closer.

"I know. I'd like to kiss you; but, we both have morning breath. Why don't we can go brush our teeth, take a shower... together. And see what happens... if you want to."

"I'd love to," as she snuggled in closer.

My other arm coming over to fully embrace her warm and bare body for the first time. I kissed the top of her head. Bev planted a soft kiss on my chest and settled back to rest her head on my chest. I slowly stroked her warm bare back, as we just savored our newly uncovered feelings for each other. Feelings that were blossoming, like a rose, in the full summer sun.

Standing under the warm shower spray. Thoughts going through my head. Wondering if this was all just a dream. Wondering and hoping that there would be an 'us'.

I could vaguely see her dark form through the somewhat opaque shower curtain. In a moment, I was going to see the girl that I had longed for, all those high school years, in all of her divine glory. And she was going to see me.

My dick did a throb, as I heard, "Ready?"

The curtain pulled back. We were about three feet apart. Our eyes met, and lingered. I could see the gentle smile. I wanted to look; but...

"Bill, it's OK to look. You're supposed to look. I want you to look at me... at all of me. Because, I'm going to look at you. All of you."

Bev's eyes left mine, as she slowly began her own journey down my body.

Simultaneously, my eyes began the slow trek down her smooth petite bare body. I only got as far as her breasts. Those beautiful firm cupcakes of sweet and firm flesh. Then those dark pink erect nipples.

Together, we each let out a gasp and a soft, almost whispered, "Oh my god."

"Bill, I had no idea. You're nothing like I was picturing you a few moments ago."

"I hope that's a good thing," I grinned.

I wasn't hard... yet; but, fully extended, six and a half inches long a full two inches in diameter and rapidly growing, as my heart tried to keep up with my quickly building arousal.

"Have you always been this big?"

"Only since your warm and sexy bare body cuddled up next to me a while back."

She giggled.

"No, silly. I mean... in high school?"

"Yeah... I guess. I don't know."

"Shit. If I had known that. I would have jumped you a long time ago. You're going to feel sooo good inside of me."

I looked at her, with a bit of a surprised look. We were going to have sex? I mean... me and Bev? A high school dream and fantasy coming true. I think my dick did a prolonged throb.

"Bev. I don't have any condoms. I mean, it's not like I've needed any."

"You don't need any. I'm on the Pill. Not because, of... well, you know. But, because it regulates my periods."

That was a first for me, hearing a girl casually talk about her periods. Oh well.

Pulling back, I saw the gentle smile, then my eyes returned to her petite and lithe body. Bev watched me, as my eyes feasted on her bare body, for really the first time.

My eyes slowly repeated the gaze down the flawless skin that would have made any supermodel jealous, to her firm breasts that sat high, and proud, on her chest. Two half-apple sized mounds of the softest flesh known to man. Each with a quarter-size coral-pink oval. Each with an exquisitely pink and tender erect nipple, pointing straight forward. Each, begging to be lavished... to be worshiped... to be loved.

Farther down, I caught the first glimpse of her soft light-brown pubic hair. The same softness that tickled my hip earlier.

I looked up to see Bev's eyes on me, with a playful look, as I took one more longing look at those sexy breasts.

"So, are my little breasts as sexy as you imagined?"

"More than I ever imagined. I'm going to enjoy kissing, licking, and sucking on each of these beautiful nipples. I'm going to enjoy caressing each of your sexy breasts, just as I imagined, years and years ago."

My right hand coming up to gently cup her left breast. My thumb and index finger, forming in 'V', held the hard pink rose quartz jewel between them and then gently squeezed and rolled the rubbery nub. Bev let out a long sigh of contentment. As I toyed with the engorged deep pink nipple, she closed her eyes and let out a stream of gasps, sighs, and moans of pleasure. I grinned. Sensitive nipples... maybe?

Coming out of her 'zone of pleasure', our eyes finding each other once again. Each of us with a gentle and knowing smile. Our lips meeting, for the first time, since that night five years ago.

It was slow, soft, more than a little hesitant. Until it wasn't. Then it was frantic, hungry, making up for lost time. Lips only separating enough for small, hungry noises to escape. Bev's diamond-hard nipples burning into my chest. My, now, rigid pole nested between her soft smooth thighs. My hands kneading each of her firm butt cheeks. Bev's arms around my neck. Pulling each other into ourselves, like two lost lovers reuniting.

"Bev, I don't think I've ever been kissed like that, since the first time we kissed. Do you remember?"

"I remember, pulling you back behind a pickup truck and then kissing you."

"Do you remember what happened next? What you said?"

"I know I kissed you again; but, no, I don't remember what I said."

"After our first kiss, I was thinking to myself, 'Man that girl can kiss.' Then I said to you, 'I always wondered what it would have been like to have dated you'. And you said, 'It would have been like this'. Then our lips met again, for our final kiss."

"I can't believe you remember that. It was so long ago."

"Those words came back to me, the instant that I saw who was sitting in front of the fireplace earlier last night. Words that I had never forgotten. A kiss, that I had never forgotten. Come on. Let me wash you. I've never done that."

She grinned.

"Then it's going to be my turn to wash you. And, no. I've never done that either. Then I want you to make love to me... if you want to. Or, we can just cuddle. It's up to you. Whatever you want. And whatever you want, I'll enjoy every single solitary moment. I'm going to take a Chance... just going to put it out there, that I'm ready, and willing, for you... to make love to me. And then I'm going to make love to you."

"Oh Bev. You have no idea how much I want to make love to you. I want to touch you all over. I want to taste you, all of you. I've wanted to be with you since, like, forever it seems. It's been so long since I made love to someone. I hope I haven't forgotten how," I grinned.

"I think it's like riding a bike. You just hop on, and let your instincts take over. And just in case, you need some refreshing, I'd be more than willing to help," I was rewarded with an equally wide and beaming smile.

Soaping up her soft, but, toned bare body was exquisite. Sliding my soapy hands over her hard nipples, was this side of heaven. Bev let out a contented sigh, as my fingers parted her soft folds. Feeling her soapy hand caress and tenderly massage my balls and slide along my shaft almost made my knees buckle.

The room was still cool. We didn't care. Bev got comfortable as she laid completely on top of me. Our lips making sweet love to each other, slowly and tenderly. My hands reaching around and cupping her soft cheeks. It thrilled me, when she would pull up and gaze into my eyes with those smoky-gray eyes of hers. All in her natural state... no makeup. She was beautiful. Those thin brown eyebrows. The high cheek bones.

Bev began a trek down my body. Leaving a trail of kisses as she slowly scooted... lower... lower... and lower through my open legs. My cock, initially pressed against her stomach, was enjoying the softness of her skin against the underside of the sensitive glans as she moved. She did stop, once her breasts were even with the head, and rubbed her nipples back and forth through that underside valley.

I groaned. She grinned.

I watched her sit up between my open legs and just stare at everything that lay right before her. I had never been looked at like that before. I saw her grin. I gasped as her cool left hand encircled my pulled-up scrotum. I let out a soft groan, as her right hand gently closed around the hard shaft, before moving up to encircle the oozing crown.

"So sexy. So warm. So big. And, I'll bet it's tasty."

Another gasp as Bev's little pink tongue probed the oozing opening, tasting me for the first time.

"mmmm, Bill. I can't wait to taste everything that you've got. To swallow everything that is inside of here," as she gave my balls a gentle squeeze. I groaned, as it finally dawned on me as to what was about to happen, for really the first time in my life.

Bev leaned forward. I watched her plant a gentle kiss on the oozing opening. Watched the tip of her little pink tongue trace along that sensitive valley between the head and shaft, along the flared edge of the glans.

And then.

"Oh shit, Bev," as the cool head of my hard cock was suddenly engulfed by the rich warmth and wetness of her mouth.

She held me there. I felt her tongue slowly move against the underside of the highly sensitive mushroom crown, gently teasing. I let a groan. I could barely see the 'up-turned' corners of her mouth as she smiled at my reaction.

I sucked in a lungful of air as Bev brought her lips together tight and sucked me into her warm mouth, bobbing her head as she held firm to my long shaft. When she finally popped out, the thick tip of my cock was slick and red with heat. Bev looked up at me and just grinned.

She began a slow 'head-bob'. This was like nothing I had ever experienced. Bev knew exactly what she was doing. She knew exactly how to use her lips and tongue - and even her teeth - to make me shudder and squirm in absolute pleasure.

I groaned as Bev took a tender hold of the warm, fleshy sack that hung down between my legs, tugging just a little. She played softly with the two firm stones hidden inside. I had propped my head on a pillow to watch at the spectacle that was happening between my open legs, as her slippery mouth began working up and down again. Over and over. Watching as she took me in and drew away. It was sensual and wonderful, like nothing I had ever experienced in my young life. I sighed out-loud.

Our eyes meeting and holding the gaze, as Bev feasted on the ripe pink plum that would slowly appear and then slowly disappear. Those soft pink lips sealing around the head. The edges of the glans fluttering each time her lips pulled back. The pink head glistening with her wetness. I groaned at the most erotic vision my young eyes have ever seen.

"Oh shit, Bev. I've never felt anything like this. Oh god, I'm not going to last. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. This is only round one. We have rounds two, three, four, five, and more. The rest of today. Tonight. Tomorrow, until I have to, reluctantly leave. Give it to me. Give me everything you have... I want it. I want you so bad. Empty your balls into my mouth."

Those sultry words, followed by my cock, being, once again, re-engulfed in a heavenly warmth, did it, "Bev, I'm cumming," I groaned.

She went down as far as she could. Her hand tightening around my balls as they flexed and flexed with each contraction. I flooded her mouth, as I exploded in delightful agony, my initial jets shooting directly into her throat. Bev held me in her warm mouth through each of my contractions, her hand cupping and massaging my spasming balls. She was laying on her stomach, so I couldn't see her throat, as she swallowed.

We kissed, with a passion. I tasted myself through her lips. That excited me to no end, knowing where these lips were moments ago.

"Bev. That was absolutely wonderful. I've never experienced anything like that."

"Your first?"

"Yes," as my lips found hers one more time."

"Then, I'm glad I was a part of it. I'm glad that you liked it. You'll always remember your first time. I was afraid I had gotten rusty," she grinned, "But I really liked feeling your balls as they emptied themselves into my mouth. Mmm you taste so good. But, don't forget, that was just round one," she mischievously grinned.

I rolled her onto her back. She knew what I had in mind. But first. I needed to fulfill a few of my teenage fantasies.

I just sat there on my knees, as my eyes feasted on her complete bare body, in the early morning light. Bev saw what I was doing. She smiled, sucked in a lungful of air, and then slowly stretched, like a lazy cat. Arms extended over her head. Back arched. Her exquisitely hard pink nipples pointing to the ceiling. Her midsection had pulled up, the bottom of her ribcage forming a hollowed-out flat tummy. And then there was that soft forest of honey-blond strands nestled between her soft thighs.

"My god, Bev. You are so sexy... so beautiful. I could sit here and just look at you forever."

"Thank you Bill. You have no idea what that means to me," a gentle smile. Her voice soft, but with a hint of sadness.

I had no idea what she meant by that, or where that sadness came from. But, part of it sent a pang of sadness into my own heart, at what memory may have brought that on.

Those precious breasts and rock hard sensitive nipples needed some loving attention, and I wanted to touch her. To touch her in her most intimate spot possible.

Laying alongside, I watched her eyes as the palm of my hand lightly moved over, first one and then the other engorged nipple.

"Oh god, Bill. That feels so good. Do that some more."

And I did. Then I added my tongue. All to the sweet sounds of Bev's soft and gentle sighs.