The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracing the round areola with my soft tongue, like I was lapping at ice cream; her taste was sweet and perfect, like sugar that melted in your mouth. When the tip of my tongue flicked against the ripe cherry-red nipples, her gasps, sighs, groans of pleasure, and motions gave me all the feedback I needed... that 'yes', just as I thought, those beautiful nipples were extremely sensitive. I grinned. This was going to be so much fun. Bev was going to enjoy this, almost as much as I was.

As I engulfed the sensitive gumdrop, my hand traveled down her taut torso. The tips of my fingers lightly brushing through her soft golden strands, soft, and silky as corn silk. I felt Bev's legs open further, in anticipation. Her breathing becoming deeper. As my fingers split her soft folds, I was met with proof of her arousal. I just let my fingers split her smooth folds and be bathed in her liquid heat.

"Oh, Bill. Oh my god. You have no idea of how good you make me feel."

As my fingers pressed in and basked in her warmth, my tongue swirled around her nipple that I held inside of my mouth. Bev gave out a gasp and groan that could have been heard from anywhere in the empty house. My hand gently kneading the underlying bed of soft flesh. Bev combing her fingers through my hair. All I could hear, were her labored breathing and occasionally.

"Yes. Bill. Just like that. OOOHHH, I love having my nipples sucked on. It's been so long. But, it's never been like this... Ohhh... don't stop... please don't stop. Touch me wherever you want. I'm yours, all yours," her voice soft and hushed as she was being consumed by the pleasures she was receiving through her nipples. Nipples, that were definitely 'hard-wired' directly into her pleasure center.

Switching. Bev frantically fed me her, so far, neglected nub. My thumb and index finger firmly rolled the, still slickened, nipple between them. I was rewarded, as she pulled me into her warm bosom, as I feasted... and feasted... and feasted. The fingers between her legs were just penetrating to my first knuckle. I had never felt anything quite like this.

I swirled my fingers around inside of her, gathering as much of her sweet nectar as I could. Withdrawing, Bev let a bit of a disappointed sigh. Then when my slickened fingers coated her, already slick nipple, with her own arousal, she then knew what I had in mind and grinned. I looked into those smoky-gray eyes as I slowly lapped her arousal from the shiny pink swollen nipple, as if it was a tiny ice cream cone. Bev groaned in pleasure. I grinned.

My fingers reentering her liquid furnace for a second helping, before coating the, so far, neglected nipple.

"Oh, god, Bill. That is so sexy. It makes me all quiver inside, watching you lick my juices from my nipples."

"mmmm... Bev, you taste so good. I can' wait to taste you completely."

"Me neither, but first, Bill, put your fingers in me. Oh, I so want to feel your fingers deep inside of me, where your hard cock is going to be real soon."

Her legs moving further apart, I slowly buried two fingers deep into her seething core, stirring up her juicy insides.

"OH YES," her hips rising off the bed.

The way my hand was positioned, my palm was pressing against her fleshy mons Venus, pressing against that underlying button.

She was ready for the next part.

My lips retracting from the slickened nub

"Bev, do you want to cum?"

"Is that a trick question?" she panted.

"Wasn't supposed to be," as my warm mouth returning to nurse on that sweet cherry.

"Yes. Yes, Bill. Make me cum. It's been so long since I've cum like this," her voice needy.

I settled between her widely opened legs and gazed at the masterpiece that lay before me.

I couldn't help it, once again, I was overcome with emotion. Here, between the open legs of my teenage crush, about to pleasure her in the most intimate manner possible. Does life get any better?

I took a brief moment to take in the masterpiece that lay, literally, inches from my face. Marveling at it, as if it were a precious jewel

Her Mound of Venus had a slightly upward swell and was covered by sparse wispy soft light brown stands, producing a soft bed, like a miniature wheat field. And that was the only part that was covered. I don't know if she trimmed, or if it was natural. I saw no trace of stubble, so I assumed it was all natural. In a word... stunningly beautiful.

Her inner lips were thin and delicate that formed the inverted 'V'. Each glistened with her arousal that dribbled out of her depth, with a merciless need. And then there was that fragrance. Her unique scent.

"Bev. You are absolutely gorgeous. So gorgeous. So absolutely... positively beautiful."

The smile that radiated from her face lit up the room, and my heart. The sadness, from a few moments ago was gone.

"Thank you. I've never been looked at like this. Never been appreciated like this. I think it turns me on as much as I can see that it turns you on. So, what are you going to do? You promised that you would make me cum."

I looked up at her ginning face. Her eyes alive with anticipation.

"Bev, I'm going to make your toes curl. I'm going to tongue you until you scream. I'm going to make you forget your own name."

I kissed that soft wispy fur that covered her Venus.

"You may have to guide me a bit, I haven't had much experience at this."

"Not to worry. It'll be fun for both of us. Go ahead. Lick me. Taste me. I'm yours to devour."

I leaned in, the first kiss was right where her thigh joins her sex... each side. Once again, inhaling her unique aroma. The aroma of female arousal.

I pressed in and flattened my tongue as I took a slow and lazy lick from the base of her open flower to the tip of that delightful inverted 'V'. I sucked and licked in long, languid strokes, like a painter at his canvas. Tasting her. Devouring her nectar. It was as good as the fragrance that I had inhaled moments ago. Bev let out a slow, and extended gasp. The tip of my tongue burrowed beneath the protective hood, which hid Bev's button of pleasure. I knew I found it when I heard a loud gasp and exuberant, "YES".

I inwardly smiled.

The tip of my tongue continued to 'tickle' that sensitive pearl.

I looked up and saw that she had propped her head up on a pillow. At times her eyes were closed and her mouth open in a gentle 'O'. At times we found ourselves staring through each other's eyes... the windows to each other's soul.

"In me, Bill. Put your fingers inside of me. Touch my g-spot," she panted with need.

I had no idea what a g-spot was and didn't know what, or how, she wanted.

"Turn your hand over. Try to gently rub the roof, behind where your tongue is," her words stumbling in her arousal.

Flipping and doing a kind of a 'come hither' motion, her reaction was instantaneous. Bev pressed her head back into the pillow. Her fingers clamping down on her erect nipples. The veins in her neck bulging, as the most primitive... animalistic howl that I had ever heard, erupted from deep within her being. Her legs, which had been open to the maximum, now came together and clamped around my ears. The orgasm roaring through her like an out of control tempest.

When orgasms two, three, and four hit she was almost delirious in her zone of pleasure.

Then I heard her gasp, "Get up here. You'd better be hard. I want you inside of me... deep inside of me. Come on Bill. Fill me. Then make love to me."

As our lips met, I arched against her. Rotating my hips in search of that portal that led to her sexual being. I felt the tip of my rock-hard cock part her open lips and then slowly... agonizingly slowly, penetrated and filled her silken warm tightness for the first time. We each closed our eyes and emptied our lungs in a long exhale as we joined.

The first penetration and journey through a woman's liquid heat is always the best. And it was no different with Bev... maybe even more so, given our long, and buried, desire for each other.

Bev took a catching breath as her tightness relaxed around my cock. "You're so... big," she whispered breathlessly.

"Are you alright?"

She nodded, kissing my neck fiercely. "Yes..." She put her lips to my mouth. "Yes. I want to feel all of you." She clamped her legs around me for emphasis. I pressed deeper.

"Oh yeesss," She sighed, "God, you feel better than I ever could have imagined," her voice slow and tender.

"Oh Bev. You feel so good. Never, in my wildest dream would I have ever dreamed that this day would come."

"I know. We'll talk later. Right now, just make slow love to me. Please."

And that is what I did. It was slow. It was lazy. It was tender. Bev had placed a pillow under her butt, and had opened her legs to the maximum, surrendering herself to me. Letting me penetrate her body to the maximum.

"My god, Bill, so deep... so full," as I pressed firmly and deeply into her.

"Oh god, Bev. It feels so good to be inside of you. So warm. So tight. But, you know what the best part is?"

She shook her head.

"That I can see you. I can look into your gray eyes. I can see your smile, especially, when I do this."

I did a slow and deep stroke and then held myself buried.

"And, the best part is that I can see those beautiful breasts and hard nipples."

Her face beamed, "Thank you. Thank you so much. Now, Bill, Make love to me. Keep going slow, just like you've been doing. I want to feel you inside of me for as long, and as deep, as possible."

And, that's what I did.

I kissed her nipples lightly and her voice failed, the muscles of her abdomen contracting ecstatically. She arched her back, pushing her breasts up to meet my lips. I gently pulled her nipple into my mouth; my tongue playing over it. Then slowly push deep and hold myself. Feeling her. Letting her feel me.

At times just the glans would move between her puffy lips before slowly traveling through her molten love canal to gently kiss her cervix.

After a bit, I got into that slow and timeless rhythm that men and women have enjoyed since our creation. My pubic bone gently pressing against her puffy mound. My cock gliding across that inner bundle of nerves. Bev's breathing laboring. Her fingernails traveling over my back, sending shivers through my body. Her legs wrapped around my hips with her heels locked. I made love to her for the first time.

I watched as her expressions changed with filling and withdrawal of my cock through that heavenly cavern. "You're so beautiful." I smiled and kissed her, my rhythm slow and certain. My expression turned playful. "This is a good look for you."

Bev smiled back. Our lips meeting in 'mid-stroke'.

But nature was taking over, as the need to complete our first coupling, our first intimate joining, began to descend upon me.

"Bev, I'm going to cum."

"Me too. Can you wait? I'm so close. If not. That's OK."

I slowed, but kept the pressure on her mound and moved my hips back and forth. It worked. Bev erupted one more time with a growl that was more animal than human. I pressed deep into her. Her fingernails digging into my back. Like ten simultaneous 'love bites'.

I picked up my pace, as Bev splayed her legs to their maximum. Toes pointing upward and outward.

"Come on Bill. Oh yes... I want you to cum so hard in me. Complete our coupling."

Moments later, I plunged into her depths and coated her willing womb with my seed for the first time, and collapsed. My face buried in the crook of her neck. Bev's hands caressing my back.

"Bev..."

"Sshhh," her voice soft and tender as her soft hands stroked my back, "Let's just savor this, for a bit. Enjoy, what we have just shared with each other."

Some unknown time later, her soft voice, "Bill, I've never been made love to like that. Thank you."

"Bev, you have no idea what this has meant for me. What holding you right now, means to me. To feel you so close," my voice cracking, "Not just the physical close. But, more. I can't explain it. I'm not very good at explaining stuff like this."

"You're doing fine. Just tell me what's in your heart, because I'm pretty sure that it's the same feeling that I have."

Gazing into those soft smoky-gray eyes.

"Bev, would it be too soon for me to say that, I never thought I would be able to get this close to someone, to let somebody into my heart again? Until now? With you." my voice cracking.

"No. It's not too soon," as she softly stroked my back, "I'm glad that you feel that way. And I'm glad it's me. I mean, it's not like we're strangers."

Our lips met, and then I relaxed on top of her soft warm and welcoming body. Savoring our rapidly growing closeness.

A more few quiet moments later, "She hurt you didn't she?"

I could only nod my head, as I swallowed hard. Bev tightened her embrace.

"You don't have to talk about it; but, I will never hurt you."

"I know."

"If you ever want to talk about it, I'm here. OK?"

"I know, and thank you. Give me some time. I hope that this drama doesn't scare you off," my lips found hers in a full and heart-felt kiss. A 'soul-kiss'.

"Not a chance. I'm not going anywhere. I've waited too long to find someone like you. Like I said earlier, it's not like we don't know each other."

We laid together for another five minutes.

"Bev. I must be getting heavy."

"A little; but, I'm not ready to let you go. I want to feel you inside of me for as long as possible."

I settled back onto her little body, and softly asked.

"So, what would you like for breakfast?"

She giggled.

"You're so funny. Laying here, naked. Still inside of me. Basking in the warmth of our first coupling, and you want to know what I want for breakfast."

I looked up into her radiant and beaming face that was on the verge of breaking into a giggle.

"Well, I do remember something about rounds 5, and more. A guy's got to keep up his strength."

She giggled again.

"So, what are my choices, chef?"

"Well, there's frozen pizzas, Cheerios... or bacon, eggs, and hash browns."

"Wow. A great lover. And one that's domesticated. What else could a girl hope for? I may have to keep you around," I grinned at her playfulness.

"Do we have to get dressed?"

"Maybe a little. I think it's still cold down there. I'll start a fire, turn up the thermostat, and see what happens.

The wind had died. The sky was clear, which meant that the temperature had dropped. It was now single digit.

I got Bev's car dug out and the end of the driveway cleared, where the snowplow had piled the snow from the road. Bev wanted to help, but, didn't have anything that would keep her warm enough. But, she gave me moral support as she sat in the warm car, which I joined her every so often to warm up a bit.

I hadn't worked that much in a long time. I could feel my back muscles start to ache by the time I gave her car a final push.

We relaxed in the warm tub. I didn't have any bubble bath, or anything. I mean, 'why would I?' It was something I would pick up, as I was pretty sure that this wasn't a 'one-time' thing. But, that didn't matter. I laid back and Bev rested her back against my chest with her head on my shoulder. At first, my hands rested on her soft stomach. That didn't last long, as Bev moved both hands up to cup those firm mounds and deliciously hard nipples. We just enjoyed the warm closeness, again, for the first time.

"I've never done this before," she softly said.

"Me neither."

"I could get used to this. Snuggling next to the man that I am going to make love to in rounds 3, 4, 5, and more," once again I 'heard' the smile as my hands gave each breast a gentle squeeze. Followed by a soft, "mmmm".

After a slow, and tender, round 3, I suggested that we get out for a bit, as the roads had been cleared. I thought we could visit the local grocery store to pick up something for dinner that was a bit tastier than frozen pizza. I had an idea. I was going to try and impress her with my limited cooking skills.

I had the butcher cut a whole chicken in half. Picked up a couple of nice sized potatoes, some ice-burg lettuce, as that was all that was available in those days, some other salad stuff, and a bottle of Bar-B-Q sauce. I could tell Bev was curious what I was planning, but, knew that things were looking good.

Bev wanted to stop at a liquor store for some white wine. I didn't know anything about wine. All I drank in school and since was beer. She had been introduced to a nice Chardonnay by some of her teacher friends. We got two.

She watched in amazement. It was so easy. A little salt and pepper. A light coating of Bar-B-Q sauce, in the oven for 45 minutes. A final coat of sauce, up the temperature for 5 minutes and 'ta-da'.

There's no way to eat half a chicken smothered in thick and gooey Bar-B-Q daintily. So, we didn't. No knives or forks... hands and fingers. At times we got playful and would offer our own fingers to the other for them to lick and clean. Sometimes with a grin. Sometimes with a sultry look. It was fun, and more importantly, it was, unknowingly, drawing us deeper into each other.

We made plans for me to come visit, and stay with her next weekend. Come in Friday night until Sunday. Figured we would go out Friday night. She would introduce me to her friends and coworkers... guys and gals. Saturday she said she would make me dinner. Adding, that the challenge had been set. Time for her to show off her cooking skills.

Another long warm shower.

We cuddled in the after-glow of round 4. Bev commented on how two days ago, she never ever in her wildest imagination, would have pictured being here. I had to confess to the same. Thoughts of 'circumstances' that brought us to this place, here and now, coming to mind. I decided to keep those to myself, for now. It seemed too early to get too philosophical. I just relished the feeling of a closeness that I had never felt before. And hoped, and prayed, that it wasn't a dream, and that Bev was feeling it too.

After a lazy Sunday morning of round 5, and another filling breakfast, Bev said that she reluctantly needed to get back, as she had papers to go over and layout Monday's lesson plan.

Walking her to her car, we stood there, while the car warmed.

"Bill. This has been the most wonderful weekend, I have ever ever had."

"Me too. Who would have thought that a simple snow storm would result in this? Something, I think neither of use expected or dreamed. But, I'm glad. I'm glad that you have come into my life. I can't wait to see you next weekend. I'll call you Wednesday night. OK?"

"That will be fine. Oh, I forgot. What do you want me to make for you for our Saturday night dinner?"

"I'm not picky. I like most everything. Tell you what. Make your specialty. Something that you enjoy making."

That got a broad smile.

"I only have one request."

"What's that?"

"That the menu includes you, for desert."