The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 07

Story Info
Bev has her first Challenge.
8.1k words
4.77
5k
5

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

It was a busy summer for Bev. The city council approved the temporary funds for the ballet program. Even with very little notice, there was a decent number that signed up, enough for two sessions, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Bev was having fun, and making some 'play' money on the side.

I called the Rockford Park District. They did offer an evening dance program that covered different types of dance. Fortunately, there was one on ballet, was open to all ages, and was in the evening. It didn't matter on the level of experience. The positions, turns, and movements were all the same. The instructor would switch between 'teaching mode', for the younger and inexperienced to working with the more experienced to hone their skills and perfect their form.

It was open to all, with Rockford residents getting a 25% discount on the fees. That was fine. As far as they were concerned, Bev's address was mine.

Bev was ecstatic. The class would be on a Wednesday evening at 6:00 and would be over at 7:00. She would stop by the house to change and then be back, after it was over. She would bring another change of clothes so that she could go directly to school in the morning... after some fantastic morning sex. Plus... we would have a night of blissful mid-week love making, or just raw sex, depending on whatever mood we were in.

Bev had gotten to the first class a bit early and was the first one there. The instructor introduced herself as Vickie, and asked about Bev's interest and experience. Bev just said that she had done ballet in high school, and wanted to get back into it. Added that she taught third grade, and had done a couple of ballets with the third graders last school year. That she had done everything from memory; but, felt that she could offer more if she had refreshed and honed her skills. Vickie thought it was cute how the mothers jumped in and volunteered to make the girls tutus. Bev left out the whole City Ballet Program, for now.

Bev was the oldest one there. Most were grade schoolers and some junior high schoolers. At the end of the class, Vickie approached Bev and complimented her on her form and balance. Adding with a grin, that she'd probably be a bit sore in the morning, from all of the extra warm-up stretching, and to soak in a warm Epson Salt bath tonight.

The first night, after her class, found us soaking in a warm tub of Epson Salt, to sooth her aching body.

I could tell that tonight, we would just be cuddling. Still, it didn't matter... she was here in my arms. Luckily, Wayne was on the road until the end of the week.

"mmmm. This is heavenly. I thought I was in good shape. Limber enough. I hadn't stretched like that in years. But, still, it was fun. She really knows what she's doing. I like it that she pushes me to my limits. Making me stretch more than I would, if I was on my own. I'm really glad you were able to find out about the class."

That night, I made gentle love to her with my mouth, lips, and tongue. I told her to just lie back, relax, and enjoy. She did. It was fun.

I did get a morning blow-job that ended with her sitting up, grinning, and working her throat muscles as she swallowed. That was a first.

.................................................

End of June, Bev's birthday was coming up. She already told me not to get her anything. Still, I wanted to do something... something special as this was her first birthday since we had been together. I had two options: have a quiet and romantic dinner here or go out on a 'Birthday date'. Either way, the evening would end the same... me, making love to the person who was the center of my world.

Wayne and I had bought a decent sized grill. If we stayed in, I would do some steaks, salad, red wine, candlelight, warm soak in the tub, followed by a long shower. And then....

If it was a 'Birthday date' then we would visit a little Italian restaurant that we both enjoyed. Hit our favorite bar for some fun and dancing, and perhaps meet up with some friends to celebrate. And then...

I had never taken Bev out on a real 'date'. Don't know why, just hadn't. So that's what we did.

Bev dressed casually, but, still very very sexy. She had gotten into 'sun dresses'. She liked the feeling of freedom: the loose skirt, the open top, and bare back. The feeling of the wind and sun on her skin. She said that it made her feel sexy. After the first time she wore one, and noticed all of the attention that I paid to her exposed chest and bare back, she went out of her way to keep getting sexier and sexier ones.

The first time, I saw her in one, I held my breath. The top was held in place by a simple bow behind her neck. The open front grazed just against the early swells of each of her firm little breasts and ended a few inches above her cute bellybutton. The back was open, and came down about half way. The bottom of the skirt came down to just above mid-thigh and showed off her smooth and toned calves. Add a pair of sandals and she was a picture of sensual beauty.

I remember Bev looking at me, with a bit of a questioning look, and then asked, "To much? I mean it's not like I have any boobs to show off."

"Not at all. Just the subtle hint of each of those gentle swells at the start of each of your sexy breasts is sexier than hell. On a woman with bigger boobs, I think that it would look slutty. On you... divine and sexy."

That got a radiant smile, a full body hug, and a, "Thank you. You always make me feel special. And I like to look special for you."

We sat in a booth side-by-side. As we sat, holding hands, we talked about her ballet classes. At times, Bev would lean forward to emphasize a point, causing the side of her dress to billow a bit, giving a stolen glimpse of the underlying gentle swell of half of her lovely mound of smooth flesh. The smooth flesh that I would later, be covering with kisses.

After about the third, or forth time, Bev gave me a playful look and whispered, "You like it when I do that, don't you?"

Trying to play dumb. So, in a hushed voice, "Do what?"

"This."

This time, Bev leaned over as much as she could. The edge of the dress rested just at the base of her nipple, offering a sensual glimpse of part of her cinnamon colored areola.

"Oh shit," was my involuntary reflex.

"Thought so," she grinned before sitting up.

The grin, tuning into a playful smile, "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking, 'How did I get so lucky to be sitting here with the most beautiful and sexy woman on the face of the planet. The woman that I am going to make love to later... all night. Because, Bev, I took a double dose of vitamins."

"Oh my. Am I going to walk funny in the morning," Bev's voice soft. Her face inches from my ear. I could feel her sweet breath on my neck.

"I don't know about that. All I do know, is that you will be completely drained, your muscles will ache from orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. You'll have a glow that will linger for days."

"Oh my, Bill. You're making me tingle and making my panties wet. I love it when you talk dirty to me. Tell me what you are going to do to me later."

Right then we had to behave, as our food arrived. But, the comment about her 'liking it' when I talked dirty to her, stuck with me and fueled my imagination for later.

But, first, a Birthday toast to my girlfriend and lover.

Looking into those blue gray eyes, "To the love of my life. To the one person who has miraculously come back into my life and has made it full and complete. To the person who I will love forever. Happy Birthday, my love."

Bev's eyes had welled up, as our lips met.

"Thank you. I've never had a more wonderful Birthday toast. A toast that was said from the heart."

Bev had to try their Eggplant Parmigiana. I watched her savor each bite, she even shared. I went for a seafood pasta dish with oysters and mussels in a creamy Alfredo sauce. Over some a bottle of Chianti and the dim lighting, it was fun and romantic.

We had become regulars at our favorite bar. While none of my coworkers were there that night, we had been there enough times that we had made some 'bar friends'. Bev blushed, when I announced that we were out for her birthday. That got her a free drink.

The juke box called to me. I saw exactly what I was looking for: Joe Cocker, 'You are so Beautiful'. Yes, she was going to cry.

You are so beautiful

To me

You are so beautiful

To me...

I held her tight. Bev snuggled into me. Her face buried against me chest. Her arms, embracing me in a 'love hug'. I felt her shudder a bit. I shifted and held her tighter.

...Can't you see

You're everything I hoped for

Everything I need

You are so beautiful

To me

I don't know how long we held our embrace. I held her, letting her know that I would never let her go. And, 'yes', she was 'so beautiful to me'.

The place was so quiet that, I swear you could hear a pin drop. We had never really done a lot of "Public Display of Affection". Don't know why, just never did. That changed in an instant.

We held each other, and shared a 'Soul Kiss' that went on... and on... and on. Pulling back, I looked into those wet and tear-filled eyes, "I love you, Bev. With every ounce of my being. With every beat of my heart. I will love you until my dying day."

It was said soft enough that it was just shared between us. Still, the rest of bar was quiet, as they watched, from afar, at our tender exchange.

"I know. And Bill, I love you too. And thank you. Thank you for tonight. For that song. For holding me."

A final kiss and we headed back to our seats, all to the cheers and applauses of our 'bar friends'. Bev blushed. It was cute.

.........................................

Wayne was out with his drinking buddies.

I held Bev under the warm shower, and caressed her soap-slickened body with tenderness. Bev sighed as my hands gently massaged her firm little mounds. I heard coos of contentment as first, my fingers, then my palms, glided over her erect nipples. My hard cock, nestled between her soft, but firm butt cheeks. Bev purred as I glided my length between the soap-slickened globes. At time brushing against that sensitive star. Occasionally, Bev would flex, and tighten, those toned glutes.

The windows were open. For a June summer night, it was nice, low 80's with low humidity. The outside sounds of the night: Cicada bugs and Crickets. An occasional nearby 'Hoot' followed by a distant 'hoot'.

I held her at the side of the bed in another one of our warm embraces.

"mmmm, Bill. This feels so nice. You feel so nice."

"Bev, I look forward to these times with you every week."

Kiss.

"I do remember earlier this evening, that I told you that I'm going to completely drain you. That your muscles are going to ache from cuming so much. And that you are going to glow for days."

Kiss.

"I remember that."

Kiss.

"I also remember you saying that you were tingling inside and that your panties were getting wet. But, right now, you don't have any panties on."

"No, I don't. But, that doesn't mean that I'm not all wet again. And, yes, I'm still tingling."

"So, maybe I should take care of all of that for you. Would you like that?"

"Oh, Bill. Yes.... More than Yes. Please fix my tingling."

"But first."

I leaned over and took each of her ripe cherries into my mouth. Bev let out a soft gasp, followed by a long and blissful moan. Her hands clasped behind my neck; holding me in exactly the place she desired. I grinned, a reminder that this was always be one of her favorite places to be touched.

"Oh my."

I bathed each like it was the first time. Like that first morning in my bed with the winter storm howling outside.

"mmmm. Bill. Every time you do that to me, you drive me crazy. You keep making me wetter and wetter."

"Good. Because, I'm going to enjoy feasting on every drop of your sweet honey. There can never be too much. I can never get enough of you. My dear... dear Bev."

I eased her back onto the bed, her legs opening and draping over the edge. On my knees. I bowed in reverence to the graceful and sexual creature that graced my bed. Even in the dim golden candlelight, Bev's core glistened with her arousal. The aroma of her arousal rising in the still warm air.

The first full lick of my tongue, from the bottom of the inverted 'V' to the engorged pink pearl, brought a primal and lust-filled groan. There is no sweeter music, than that of my lover, in full rapture of what her body was receiving.

My tongue probed. I probed inside that open flower. I probed and caressed her sensitive clit. Bev, lazily combing her fingers through my hair, as sounds of divine pleasure filled the quiet night.

My fingers slowly slipped through that seeping portal, entering her to my knuckle and just held myself deep inside of her savoring her warmth and wetness.

As I turned my hand, my fingers doing a gentle 'come hither' on that special spot, she exploded. Pressing her shoulders into the mattress. Her hips rising off the bed, what started as a silent scream erupted into a wail of unadulterated ecstasy as the first orgasmic tsunami raced through her body.

My onslaught never wavered. Bev's legs opened to their maximum. It was almost like she was doing the splits. It was like, as soon as one wave subsided, another welled up behind it and took its place, all to the beautiful sounds of heavenly euphoria.

"Bill," pant... "Bill. Oh god," pant... pant... "Come up here," pant... "Oh my god... now."

My lips found Bev's needy, and lust-filled lips, as I lay completely on top of her still opened legs. Her arms encircling my neck, as she fed me her desire to mate. To couple. To join our bodies in that ageless ritual that men and women have enjoyed since Adam and Eve.

My hard cock poised at her eager entrance. Waiting for just right moment to enter her tunnel of molten bliss.

No words were spoken. None were needed. I eased forward. Bev moved her hips. The tip of the glans kissed her open portal and then effortlessly, passed through. We each let out gentle sighs, as the sensations of our joining consumed us. Time stopped. Emotion overtook us. Tears flowed.

We had made love many times. Had joined and bonded many times; but, for some reason, this moment was different. I don't know why. It just was. I had to look at her, into those windows to her soul. Had to have Bev look at me, into the windows to my soul.

"I love you Bev. My angel. My princess."

She grinned.

"I love you Bill. My man. My king. Make love to me. I don't know why; but, right now, this moment means more to me than anything in my life."

So, I did... slowly. At times, teasingly, as I just let the glans penetrate her. Bev giggled.

They say that if you don't laugh, at least once, when you're making love then you're not having fun. That has never been a problem.

Bev gripped me tight, as I pressed in, filled her with everything I had, and bottomed out.

"Oh, god Bill. That feels so good. I love it when you fill me. Your cock has always felt so good inside of me."

She tightened her walls.

"Do me."

Bev held me tight, as my final stroke I pressed in as deep as I could and coated everything inside of her with a thick warm white cream.

I don't remember if I closed the door to my room when we drifted off, or not. It didn't matter. Fortunately, the thin sheet protected our modesty.

............................................

About mid-way through the City's first Ballet Program, they ran another advertisement saying that they were, once again, taking sign-ups for the final afternoon sessions for the summer. Starting in the fall, if there was still interest, they would offer sessions in the evenings for older kids and any adults that were interested.

Word had spread. Many re-signed and a few new ones from out of town would push the class size to the maximum that Bev was comfortable with. She figured that the fall session there might be three weekly sessions.

She was pleased. Pleased with everything that was happening in her life. Pleased with her teaching. Pleased with her fellow educators. Pleased with her dancing. And mostly... at peace and pleased with us.

The mayor was delighted. Not only did it bring in some extra money to the city; but, some of the local cafes and restaurants were benefitting from the extra traffic to the downtown. He figured that once the classes were switched to evenings, the restaurant and bar businesses would increase.

..............................................

There were also picnics.

My company sponsored a family picnic at a local park. Word was, that you were pretty much expected to go. I didn't last year, as I didn't want to go by myself. This year was going to be different... I had my girlfriend, who I definitely wanted to show off to everyone.

And then there were picnics at my parents. My mom loved picnics. Once I heard her say, 'let's just have a picnic to celebrate the growing grass'. Bev said that her parents weren't really into hosting picnics; but, added that she was sure that, if invited, they'd be happy to come.

I described what a picnic at my parents would be like. Lots of food: burgers, brats, hot dogs, baked beans, potato salad, fruit salads, Jell-O salads, chips, dips, and off course... beer. If you went away hungry, it was your own fault.

"Your mom makes all of that," she said in amazement.

"Most of it. My aunts to pitch in, so it's not too bad."

"We should bring something."

I never thought of that. It was a good idea. I'd talk to my mom.

And then there were all the relatives: aunts, uncles, grandparents, nieces, nephews.

A 4th of July family picnic. Being in Illinois, you couldn't buy any type of firework that left the ground. All you could get were sparklers, fountains, and boring stuff like that. Wisconsin, on the other hand, you could get pretty much whatever you wanted. Since the state line was only twenty minutes away, I stopped there one night after work.

An hour later, I left loaded: bottle rockets, roman candles, aerial bombs, firecrackers, and yes aerial fireworks.

The picnic was fun. Bev was dressed just the way that she knew I loved. Even in the few weeks of her evening dance classes, I could tell that her body had taken on a sleek and fit look. Bev said that she couldn't tell. I reassured her that she looked great... in, and out of clothes. I got a cute kiss to my cheek.

A pair of white shorts, which molded to her extremely firm butt cheeks and came to mid-thigh showed off her smooth thighs and toned calves. And then there was the halter top. A sexy tie-dye red, white, and blue print that was completely backless, and tied behind her neck. The bottom, inches above her cute bellybutton. Her toned tummy and firm waist made my mouth water. The halter top had a built-in bra. But, then, Bev really didn't need a bra.

Wayne and I were sitting at the kitchen table when Bev entered the room. Whatever conversation we were in... ended. Bev had four eyes on her, as two, barely audible, 'oh shits' were heard. Her ears picked that up. She grinned.

"You like?"

Wayne and I stared, mesmerized. We watched, as she did a slow turn, letting each of us savor the smooth expanse of her exposed back and tight butt. I groaned, as she flashed an over-the-shoulder grin. Bright white teeth shining. Those smoky-gray eyes sparkling.

"God, Bev. That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen," my voice still trying to catch itself.

"No kidding," I heard from my right.

"There's a new boutique in town, and I found this. It's hand-made."

We got there early. Given how I had described the picnic, Bev said that she figured that my mom could really use a 'second hand'. She did. It was fun to watch the two of them interact, in a completely different atmosphere. More one-on-one. It warmed my heart. Bev was truly being drawn into my family. I caught bits of their conversations on Bev's ballet classes, both where she was the instructor and where she was a student.

32aa
32aa
451 Followers