The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had four sets of aunts and uncles, and a total of six nieces and nephews.

Many of my family hadn't met Bev. They all welcomed her with open arms. Not everyone had heard how we met. In the end, everybody was astonished that we never dated in high school. Bev, just gave a gentle and knowing smile, which was caught by all of the aunts. That Bev taught third grade, intrigued them. When my mom mentioned that Bev had helped her school with a couple of musicals and then taught the third grade girls how to ballet, brought eyes of wonder. Bev blushed. It was cute.

When Bev's mom and dad arrived, they were warmly welcomed, as only my mom and dad could. Bev, later told me that, at first, they were a bit intimidated; but, that only lasted a few brief moments, and totally disappeared when my mom and dad greeted them and welcomed them into their home.

Bev was drawn to my nieces and nephews, who ranged in ages from three to six years old. Four nieces: four, five, and two six year olds. Two nephews: three and five.

I watched as she chased them down. Played tag. Showed them how to throw, and catch, a Frisbee. It was a side of her that I had never seen... her ease with young children, and their comfort level with her, even though they had just met her. It brought a smile and warmed my heart. My mom noticed both, because, that's what moms do.

One of my aunts told the group of little girls that Bev taught third grade and had taught the girls in the third grade some ballet. Their eyes went wide, as they looked at Bev with soft pleading eyes. I saw Bev give them a gentle smile. She caved. I grinned.

So, that was how Bev found herself, in the middle of our lawn with four little girls, barefoot, going through 'Position one'... 'Position two'...and ending with 'Position five'. Each position was gracefully repeated three of four times. It was fun to watch Bev and my nieces. It was the first time that I had ever watched her in 'teaching mode'. It, again, warmed my heart. She was in her element, and loving every minute of it.

I was, once again, in awe at Bev's gracefulness and the fluidity of her movements. The night classes that she was attending, had refined her movements. I watched Bev's mom wipe away a few tears as, I'm sure that watching her daughter, brought back memories of her early teen years.

After completing the first round, the girls looked at her with pleading eyes and begged her for one more. She did.

Bev hung out with her mom and dad. I mingled for a bit and then joined them.

"This is quite a get-together," Carol casually said as she looked over the sea of relatives, "It's so quiet out here. I haven't seen a car go by. Are your parents the only ones on the road?"

"Pretty much. The houses at the end of the road are abandoned and the one up next to us, has guy from the city who comes out every weekend. Being a dead end gravel road, there's no traffic. The only car that comes during the week, is the mailman, my uncle."

We hung out. Had a few beers. Food... oh the food. Then I suggested horseshoes. Carol and Bev hadn't ever played, so it was Bev and myself against her parents, and, yes, more beer.

I was in the house, relieving my bladder. When I came out, my mom was standing at the kitchen window looking out. I stood next to her to see what had her attention. It was Bev and her parents.

"It's good to see how close you two have become."

"Yeah. We have. We enjoy our times together. We feel comfortable around each other. I've never been happier, and I know that Bev feels the same. We find that sometimes, we don't really have to talk to each other. It's like we can 'feel' what each other is feeling or thinking. Sometimes, it's just comforting to sit next to each other in silence. We talk about it a lot."

"I've noticed it with you two, and I've seen it. It's a rare connection. Cherish it. Don't let anything, or anyone, disrupt that harmony. She's a wonderful girl, in a lot of ways."

"That, she is."

.............................................

School was starting in a couple of weeks. Bev was busy getting her classroom ready for the second time. Our Wednesday chat told me how excited she was to be getting back into her new third graders. To all of those little bundles of energy.

My life was about the same. The only change was that I was getting larger, more custom projects, with more specialized equipment. A new engineer was now handling the standard packages.

My interactions with Jeannie were lessening, as I now was dealing with the more experienced buyers; but, we remained friendly. I always got a friendly smile whenever we would pass by each other. I made a point of passing that on to Bev. She never said anything; but, I knew she was inwardly pleased. Even at the bar, when Bev would visit me, I watched the two of them give the other a genuine friendly smile. There was no animosity, between the two of them. They each knew that I was happy, and content with where life had taken me, and that Bev was the love of my life. A couple of times, I watched as Jeannie pulled up an empty chair, next to Bev, and joined in whatever conversation was going on at our end of the table. Totally relaxed.

The elementary school teachers were starting to plan the Winter Musical, even though it was three months away.

Tuesday, I pulled into our driveway and found Bev's car parked there. That was unusual. She had always let me know when she was coming over for the night, plus, Tuesday was strange. I mean, we had just been together on Sunday. She had a key, so letting herself in wasn't a problem, as Wayne was on the road for a few days.

I found Bev sitting at the kitchen table with a, now, half-empty bottle of wine, and an almost empty wine glass. The pained look on her face, told me that something very distressing had happened earlier that day.

Bev was in my arms, the instant I entered the kitchen. Her tear-streaked face buried against my chest. I held her as she gently wept. I had never seen her in such an emotional state. Her tears broke my heart. Whoever did this was going to pay. Nobody hurts my princess. I just held her, and let her progress at her own pace.

As she calmed down, I led her over to the couch. We got comfortable, as Bev curled up next to me... almost in a fetal position, with her head on my chest and her legs tucked under her. Bev still had on her school clothes: skirt and button-down white blouse.

I waited.

"I know that I told you that the teachers were starting to plan for the Winter musical: what carols each of the different classes would sing, music, decorations, all the usual stuff that they had done in previous years."

"I remember you telling me that."

"Well, today was the third meeting. So far, nobody has asked me about my thoughts for the ballet portion. I thought that was strange. I mean, it was causally mentioned last spring, when I brought up the whole ballet idea that maybe it could be something to include in the Winter musical this year. If the mothers wanted to make tutus again, this year, they would need some time. I would need some time. Last spring and at the end of the school year, everybody seemed to think that that would be a good idea. I just didn't understand why it hadn't been brought up.

"So, today I asked, 'What about the ballet portion?' I could tell that they had already talked about it amongst themselves. My two other teachers, who I thought were my friends, just looked down. Never making eye-contact with me.

"The one, who was the organizer, Karen, said that, they thought that they would save that for just the Spring musical and the end-of-the-year musical. Said, that they didn't want to impose too much on the time of the mothers. That, they wanted the third grade girls to just concentrated on the musical portion. To not get distracted by other activities.

"Bill, the girls love the ballet part. Every little girl wants to be a ballerina. I've had a bunch of the third grade girls, already coming up to me and telling me that they couldn't wait to do ballets this year. As far as the mothers and the tutus were concerned, I was going to leave that up to them. I was planning on letting them know, that if they wanted to only make a single style of tutu, and have it for both... that I would be fine with that. If they wanted to make a Christmas tutu and then a Spring tutu, that I would be fine with that too.

"I don't understand... I don't know what to do," her voice low, with almost a defeated tone. I had never seen her in such a state.

It was quiet for a few minutes, as thoughts were forming in my head.

"Bev, I think that I have a feeling of where all of this is coming from. First off, how old do you think Karen is?"

"I don't know... maybe early forties, or so."

"Is she the oldest teacher at the school?"

"Yeah, by a few years."

"So she pretty much rules... right?"

"I guess. I hadn't really paid attention to all of that; but, now it kind of seems like it."

She turned to look at me. It broke my heart to see her red puffy eyes and tear-streaked cheeks.

"I think that, after the two musicals and ballets, from last year, that a few of the other teachers got their noses 'out of joint'."

"Really, why do you say that?"

"At the end of each musical, it was you that the mother's wanted to take pictures of with their daughters. I didn't see any other pictures being taken with the kids and the other teachers. They all wanted pictures of you with their ballerina daughters."

Bev looked at me in total bewilderment.

Then she started to put two-and-two together. Recalling the 'cool' receptions that we were met with at the bar after the musicals. How, the rest of the school year and these last few weeks, the other teachers were a bit 'stand-offish'. She did mention that her two teacher friends, went on like they were genuinely happy and proud of what she had pulled off. So, she was puzzled by their recent attitude.

"I guess I didn't notice all of that. I mean no other pictures being taken, and all of that. I guess I was just so wrapped up in how happy, and pleased the girls and their mothers were, that I didn't take the time to look around. I'm glad you were there and took notice.

"Bill, I never meant to shut out the rest of the teachers... to make the whole ballet thing about me. It never was. I was doing it for those energetic little girls. That was why we had a second one, at the end of the year, so that the rest of the girls could be ballerinas too. They were having the time of their lives. And in the end, they each had a tutu and pictures to remember their third grade. I even had some of the second grade girls come up to me and tell me how much they were looking forward to being in third grade.

"I was thinking that with doing three this year, that the end of the year one would be with all of the girls.

"Bill, that is was teaching is all about, especially at this age. To make school fun. To make school something that they look forward to going to every morning. It's why I wanted to be an elementary school teacher. Not with the older kids; but, with these little bundles of energy. You can see it in their eyes every day. And not just the girls... the little boys too.

Bev sat there as I went to refill her wine glass, and get myself a beer, before settling back down and pulling her into my warm embrace.

"What am I going to do?" she softly said, "I don't want to give up on this. I know that I'm still the 'newbie' there. But, I'm afraid that if I don't stand up for the girls, that these guys will think that they can walk all over me. I'm not a confrontational type of person. I just want to get along... have fun... make friends, and enjoy what I decided to do with my life."

We each took a sip of our beverage. Thoughts going through my brain.

"Well, I think that are a few ways you could go: diplomatic, confrontational... And one that, I think would have the potential to alienate you from the rest of your colleagues."

"I'm not following."

"Let's skip the last two, for now, and concentrate on the most gentle approach... the diplomatic approach.

"We need to come up with a way to get Karen on your side. To make her part of the whole process. Maybe ask for guidance, and help, on how to solve certain problems, which I know that you already know the solution for. Make it seem like the adding the ballet portion back into the musical was her idea. Let her take all the credit she wants."

That got a sly grin from Bev, as she was beginning to see where this was going.

"So, I see two choices: a sit-down with the group, or a one-on-one with just Karen. Maybe after school at the bar that everybody goes to. The group would stick together and not give in... egos. A show of solidarity. I think the one-on-one is a better option, to keep it more personal. Let Karen get to know you. The personal side of you. She has to see what I see. Everybody sees it."

That got a wide grin, as Bev leaned up and lightly kissed my lips.

For the next hour and a half, and over a frozen pizza, we sat at the kitchen table and laid out a road map on how to discuss this with Karen. How to talk about it, such that it would be in the girl's best interest, regarding their school... to make school a fun place to go. First, we just threw out ideas, making no judgements on how crazy each was. Then we went back through the list, and crossed off the ones that were actually crazy. We kind of chuckled at a few of them.

In today's world, we brainstormed. While the concept had been around since the 50's, it wasn't taught, at least not in the engineering and education classes that we had. In our minds, we thought we just discovered 'The Promised Land'.

In the end, we had a list of topics, questions, requests for guidance and help. We geared it to gently bring Karen over. Bev said that she would tweak it in the next couple of days, as she was thinking of trying to set something up Thursday, after school.

"Bev, I truly believe that the sincerity in your approach, and your personality will win out. Take it slow. Be casual. I don't have all the answers. I've never been in this kind of situation. I'm just giving you my thoughts. You can do it. I know you can do it. It's in your passion. Bev, it's what you have always told me...'Sometimes you have to take Chances, when you know what you want to get things to Change."

There was quiet for a bit, as Bev digested what I had just said. I was wondering her thoughts. Bev came around the table and sat straddled me. Our faces inches apart. Gone were the looks of worry... the looks of defeat. What I saw was, 'My Bev'. Alive and ready to tackle the world.

Bev straddled me, as I sat on the kitchen chair. She had pulled her skirt up and was sitting there with her panty-clad sex pressed against my crotch. Her hands, clasped around my neck. Her face inches away from mine. But, what really brightened my heart, was the big smile.

"Bill, I'm glad I came here and talked to you. After I came out of that meeting, I didn't know what I was going to do. It felt like my whole world was crashing down on me, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. But, you've given me hope... a Plan. It's why I love you so much. You always listen to me. Always want to try and help... always trying to fix things. I'm so lucky to have a smart and supportive boyfriend."

I cupped her face in my hands, leaned upward, and kissed the top of her forehead, "And I'm so lucky to have a smart and determined girlfriend, who is also sexy and beautiful."

This time, Bev pulled back, as our eyes, once again, met. She smiled, followed by a long tender kiss.

"I guess it's the engineer in me... to fix things... to come up with solutions to problems. I'm glad you trusted me enough to come here, and ask for my opinion and help."

"I'll always trust you. I know that you will always help me with anything. Like I said, 'It's why I love you so much'. It's why, I truly believe that we were meant for each other. Meant to find each other on that cold and blizzardy night. I thank God every day that I got stuck in your driveway."

Our lips meeting a long and soulful kiss.

"Bill, make love to me. I so need you to make love to me. To take me in your arms. To hold me. Because, I love you so very... very much. And, I know that you love me. I want to feel your strength... both inside and out. I want to feel us bond in our own special way."

It was only 8:45. Lots of time. Bev was going to spend the night. She knew she needed to get up early, go to her apartment, and get ready for her day.

In her emotional state, when she left the school, Bev had only one thought... us. To find comfort and reassurance that everything would be OK. She hadn't even thought of going to her apartment to get whatever she would need.

It didn't matter that we had just been together a few days ago. This was going to be love making... 'Our way'. Slow... deliberate... tender... loving... unhurried.

....................................

The shower was warm. The bathroom steamy. Bev leaned back against me. I was going to massage all of the tension and stress out of her body and down the drain.

My fingers moved in firm circles against her temples, becoming firmer the more that I rubbed. Moving down to the side of her neck, all five fingers moved in a circular motion against her tight neck muscles. As I moved to the back of her neck and shoulders, I could feel the tightness, as I kneaded the underlying muscles.

"mmmm, Bill, that feels so good," Bev sighed as she lowered her head, giving me more access.

"Yes, Bev. Let all of the stress and tension of the day flow out of your body. Let it all go down the drain. Everything will be fine. You have a plan. You're a smart girl. You have the determination to make it work. Karen will have no choice, but to see the light. I know that you can do it."

"Thank you. Thank you for believing in me," her hand coming up to stroke my cheek.

As I returned to her temples, Bev relaxed back against me, reached back, clasped her hands behind my neck, and gave herself over to me.

"Do my neck and shoulders again. I've never felt anything like this. I can feel myself becoming like putty in your hands."

"And when we are done here, my dear, I am going to take you to Paradise."

I felt the water start to cool. We were quickly running out of hot water.

After drying her beautiful body, I carried her into my room, and gently lay her on my bed. The room was dimly lit by a single bed-side light. Her skin was soft, from the warm shower and had a golden glow in the soft light.

I pressed my body against hers as my lips caressed hers in an extended kiss. We tasted each other as the kiss continued, drinking in the way our love felt, dancing across our tongues like warm sugar.

"mmmm... Bill that was so nice."

"Yes. I love kissing you. But, I'm just getting started. I remember something, from earlier, about taking you to Paradise," my voice almost a whisper, followed by another kiss.

"mmmm...I remember that too."

"So, Bev, my dear dear girlfriend and lover... this is for you and only you. Lay back, relax, and let me take you to Heaven."

The outside world disappeared. All that existed, was the touch of our bodies, the beating of our hearts, and the sweet breath against each other's skin.

I knew her body so well. I knew the spots that brought gentle and relaxing sighs. The spots that would make her purr in contentment like a kitten. The spots that would take her to the edge of Nirvana. And the spots that would send her into her own dimension of unbridled bliss.

My mouth, lips, and tongue played each of those spots on her body: ear lobe, neck, collar bone, breast, areola, nipple, navel, inner thigh, and 'yes' that sensitive jewel.