The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reverently kissed the delicate and fragrant masterpiece of her pure femininity, which lay before me. As I reached up for her hand, our fingers firmly interlocked in a 'lover-clutch'.

Gently probing... the tip of my tongue bathed that pearl, whose only purpose was to bring pleasure. Exquisite and overpowering euphoria which, through our Creator, only a woman can experience. Bev closed her eyes and let herself be carried to that unseen dimension of ecstasy.

Watching and listening to a woman, as she approaches orgasmic release, is like experiencing the approach of a summer thunderstorm.

As the storm gathers on the horizon, there's an occasional far-off, almost imperceivable low rumble. As the storm builds in strength and approaches, the rumbling becomes more persistent... louder... stronger. The wind picks up. Temperatures drop. The storm announces its arrival with a flash of blinding lightening and a crack of ear-spitting thunder.

Bev's orgasm built itself from deep within her body. From the gentle soft loving sighs, to whimpers of need, to cries of pleasure, to ear-splitting howls of release as her body tightens... spasms... convulses as bolts of pure orgasmic waves consume her petite body.

We lay in the quiet of our 'Lover's Cuddle'. Bev's body with slight sheen.

"Bill. Thank you. Thank you for everything. For listening to me. For helping me. For helping me relax. And, 'yes'... thank you for what you just did for me. It's why I love you so much. You're always thinking of me."

"It was my pleasure, my dear. I would do anything for you. We're going to make a great team. I know that you'll do well in the next couple of days."

Bev left around 6:30 the next morning. I was the pleasant recipient of being woken by a warm mouth and tongue, followed by a quick and lust-filled blow-job. Bev grinned, and said that she was kind of glad that she didn't have a toothbrush there. That way she could taste me all the way home.

..........................................

The plan was for her to approach Karen, sometime during the day. To ask if they could get together after school let out, the next day, for a bit.

Bev told me that Karen gave her a questioning look. Then all Bev told her that she just wanted to talk to her about the Winter musical, away from school, without any distractions. That she was looking for some guidance and help. Her sincere and honest personality won over any ulterior motives that Karen instinctively had.

I answered the phone around 5:30 the next night. The excitement in the first few words told me all that I needed to know... my girlfriend won. Bev said the she would give me all of the details the next night, when we got together. But, she was so excited, that she wanted to share a few things with me right then.

Bev said that everything went well. That, as she went through her 'Plan', Karen listened intently. She told me that Karen appreciated her honesty and her devotion to her students. She also said that she wished more teachers had that much passion, and were willing to take risks. Risks that their ideas might not be accepted.

She repeated Karen's final comment, before they left the bar, "Bev. I kind of knew what you wanted to talk about. At the time, I wasn't going to back down. But, you made me see, that, 'Yes', we are educators. It's our job to educate. To make education fun. To teach anything, and everything that we can. Elementary aged kid's minds are like little sponges. Sometimes we get side-tracked and lose that very important principle. Thank you for bringing me back to the reality of our mission here."

They did do a brief hug before parting. Then Karen grinned at her, "I have to admit. Your argument and the way you guided me down that path, to where you wanted me to go, was impressive. You did it so eloquently, like it was a natural progression. I didn't realize what was happening, until, all of a sudden a light went on in my head. You're quite a woman and are going to be a wonderful educator. You can be on my team anytime. To hell what anybody else may think."

"Well, it wasn't all me. My boyfriend helped."

"Well, you have quite a boyfriend. Make sure to introduce us at the Winter musical and ballet."

"And you know something, my special boyfriend? I'm going to reward my boyfriend with another dinner and a very very special dessert on Saturday."

Even through the phone, I could see, and feel the smile.