The 3 of Us Ep. 03

Story Info
Loving two women is possible, right?
5.2k words
4.72
16.6k
30

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, my wife Jenny woke up early and left the house to run errands. I woke up a little later than normal and when I came down to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee, Jessica, my stepdaughter, was there waiting for me.

"It sounds like the two of you had a lot of fun last night!" She said knowingly.

"What makes you say that honey?" I responded shyly.

"By the sounds of mom's groans, you were obviously making her very happy. Honestly, it sounded so good I couldn't help but join along with the two of you in my room. I think I came the same time mom did." She said with no apology.

"I'm glad I made the whole house feel good." I said chuckling.

More seriously, Jessica added, "but I've been around this house long enough to know that will probably be the last time you two have sex for a while. Am I right?"

My head dropped a little and my smile evaporated as I replied, "that's probably true." I wasn't a big fan of the knowledge my daughter had about my sex life.

Jessica replied without even a pause, "it doesn't need to be that way, you know."

"I'm not sure I follow," I said

"While mom seems content to not bring you pleasure for weeks at a time, I would enjoy it very much."

"Again, I'm still a little confused," I replied.

"I love you, Dad. Not just because you've raised me for the last 16 years, but because you understand me, like no one else and I understand you like no one else. I'm not just talking about sex; I'm talking about real love. I believe we love each other with all our hearts. I love mom and you love her too and I would never do anything to harm your marriage, but apparently we both have sexual needs that are going unmet, and I think we can help each other."

I remained silent, unsure how to reply.

Taking my silence as her cue, Jessica continued. "Ever since I broke up with Tommy, I realized you were the man I wanted to teach me about sex. While you have explained everything to me, I knew at that time I wanted to actually experience it with you. You're mature, you understand, you know how to treat a woman properly. And I know you have needs that are being unmet by my mom. I want to meet those needs for you."

I was floored by her comments. I think I've thought the same thing about her but was afraid to acknowledge it. Now that she was nearly 19 years old, I concluded that she was right. I did love her, and I did want to show her a man's love. I wanted her to know just how good it could be. Maybe that was wrong, but I couldn't deny it. I adored my daughter.

"I will not do anything to jeopardize my marriage to your mom," I finally replied with finality. "She means the world to me and I can't imagine living life without her. Anything that might happen between you and I must stay between us, otherwise it would destroy her and the two of us if she ever knew."

"I've thought about that many times," Jessica said. "I love my mom and I know she loves you and you love her. I would never do anything to bring the two of you harm. I just want you to be happy and I want you to make me happy."

She walked across the kitchen in my direction. Standing in front of me, she looked me in the eyes and proceeded to kiss me passionately on the lips. I was overwhelmed by her advances. The kiss lasted for several minutes as our tongues explored each other. My cock grew hard instantly. She reached her hands down on the outside of my shorts and rubbed my shaft while she continued to kiss me passionately. I cupped her tits in her bra and began to massage them. We both knew we wanted each other, maybe even needed each other.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, we reluctantly disengaged. She smiled at me while still clenching my cock in her hand through my shorts.

"I've never had one of these inside me before. I want yours to be my first. I want to know for the rest of my life that you were the one who made me a woman. I know you will do it better than any fumbling guy my age ever could. I need you to show me what making love can really feel like between a man and a woman."

She finally, mercifully let go of my dick and said, "I look forward to the night you are ready to take me. I'm waiting for you; I'm all yours."

With a slight smile she gave me one final quick kiss and headed toward her room. I was left with confusing thoughts and emotions. I love Jenny and would do nothing to harm her or our marriage. I plan to grow old with her. But I also love Jessica with all my heart. I know, for a fact, it's much larger than infatuation. I want to make both women as happy as they make me. Is it possible to be fully in love with two women in this way?

—————————-

Nearly a week later, Jenny had gone back out with her girlfriends for the evening once again and knowing they are never home before midnight it would be a quiet evening at home alone.

I texted Jessica to see what her evening plans were.

"I'm planning to go out with some friends. Why do you ask?"

I texted back, "I'm home alone tonight and just wondered what you were up to."

I watched my screen and waited for what felt like forever to read her reply.

Finally my agony ended, "I gave my friends a rain check. I'll come hang out with you tonight. I'll be there in about 30 minutes."

"See you soon," I eagerly replied as my heart beat out of my chest.

Like clockwork, she walked in the door and looked stunning. She was obviously dressed up and ready to go out on the town with her friends in a fantastic baby blue colored skimpy dress that ended just above mid-thigh and low cut enough to show off her ample cleavage. Her hair was in the long curls that I love. Her jewelry was just right for the outfit. In a word, she was 'perfect.'

"You look utterly amazing," I said.

"To me, you've been the most handsome man in my world forever. I love you, dad," she said simply.

"I love you too Jessica. With all my heart, I do. If this is truly what you desire, I would love more than anything to show you how much I love you."

With no words, she looked me in the eye, and just nodded.

I walked over to her and began to kiss her as we had the week before. Her perfume was intoxicating.

She began to run her fingers over my cheeks and ears, and into the hair on the back of my head as I held her tight against me. I'm certain she could feel my cock begin to bulge against her flat stomach by the way she pressed her hips into my groin. We disengaged a couple of brief times as I heard her heavy breathing in my ear before returning to our kiss.

After a couple of minutes, I paused our passionate kiss. "Your mom is out for the evening; would you like to join me in our bed?" I finally asked.

"I think I would prefer my first time to be on my own bed, rather than yours. Can we go to my room? I've dreamt of you taking me on my bed many nights over the last year." She asked innocently.

"Nothing would make me happier," I said with a smile.

I took her by the hand, guided her up the steps and into her immaculate bedroom.

I walked her over to the side of her bed and facing her I reached behind and slowly began to unzip her dress. The glow of the full moon shined through her window. With goosebumps on her skin, she stood motionless and watched me. As I pulled the straps from each shoulder her dress fell to the floor without a sound. The only noise in the room was the deafening sound of the beating of our hearts. She stepped out of the dress, still wearing her high heels. I carefully collected and draped her dress over the chair beside us. She was wearing a beautiful set of white lace see-through bra and panties.

She saw me staring at her and said, "I bought these just for you, just for tonight. I wanted to lose my virginity to you wearing this. I hope you like it?"

"They are the most beautiful lingerie I've ever seen. You have the most perfect body that goes with the most beautiful heart. I couldn't love you anymore than I do right now my beautiful Jessica."

She smiled widely.

I slowly began to unfasten her bra and slide it off her shoulders to expose her beautiful, perfect tits that stood proudly at attention. Her areolas were large and pink. Her nipples were firm and pronounced. I stood there for several minutes just touching them and occasionally bending down to cup and lick them. They were so amazing and responsive, but I didn't want to hurry, not knowing if I would ever have this opportunity again.

She would softly whimper every time my tongue brushed over a nipple. I brought one into my mouth and sucked on it for a minute or two before moving to the other. It was obvious she was very turned on by the way her nipples stood at attention from my ministrations. She continued to rub the back of my head and watch what I was doing to her as if nursing me while I lost myself in her nubile breasts.

While she was still standing, I slowly dropped to my knees and began to slide her panties down to her ankles as I kissed my way down her flat belly. This was the first time I had ever actually seen her pussy. Being a couple of inches away from her completely smooth mound and smelling the aroma of her sex was an aphrodisiac to my senses. Her pussy lips were obviously wet already as they glistened in the moonlight, and her slight labia hung down perfectly between the gap between her legs. I touched her hairless mound with my fingers and slowly slid a thumb between her legs. I ran my thumb up and down the folds of her lips as she moaned in pleasure.

After a couple of minutes of this attention, I returned to my feet and made her sit down on the bed facing me. She watched me as I began to strip my clothes off about a foot in front of her face. After a moment I stood before her naked and my member was as hard as a rock. I could feel her heavy breath hitting the head of my shaft an inch from her lips as she examined me.

"Please take my cock and touch me, Jessica. Feel my shaft and play with my balls. Take your time and learn how I respond to your touches. When you're ready, put my dick in your mouth, lick it, and suck it. You can also slide your tongue under my shaft and lick and suck my balls as well. See how they react as you give them your attention. You can put a finger inside your pussy if you want to while you suck my dick. It's ok to give yourself pleasure while you give it to me too," I instructed.

Once I finally gave her permission, she quickly reached to gently fondle my cock. This was a very new experience for her, and it was obvious she wasn't exactly sure what to do. She asked me a couple times if she was doing it right, which I reassured her was perfect. She squeezed and wiped the pre-cum from my slit and spread it over my shaft, providing the lubrication needed to stroke me easily. When her tongue hit my balls, the heat jolted me sending me straight to nirvana.

When she finally put my dick in her mouth, it was hot and wet and absolutely glorious. She learned very quickly how to make me feel good as my grunts instructed her. Her right hand stayed attached to the base of my dick while she bobbed up and down on it, but her left drifted between her legs and I knew she was pleasuring herself as she sucked me off. Looking down I played with the curls in her hair as I coached her how to get the most out of this experience. It was intense to make eye contact with her as her mouth was full of my thick shaft that repeatedly poked the inside of her cheek.

After several minutes of sucking on my cock and balls, I pulled away from her. She was surprised, thinking perhaps she made a mistake. I reassured her everything was perfect, but I asked her to slide further back on the bed as I got on my knees before her. I removed her shoes, put her feet up on the bed and spread her knees apart as I pulled her hips toward me to the edge. Her vagina was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen as I stared at it only inches from my face. I took a deep whiff as I enjoyed the scent she was giving off in anticipation of my next move. I began to kiss my way up her quivering thighs, moving from one leg to the other. Her pussy was putting off intense heat, and her wetness was spreading everywhere. I began to lick around the outside folds of her labia, gradually working my way to the center. A few times I poked my tongue into her pussy entrance. Then I would pull back out and suck on her clit. I repeated this for several minutes and a few times I even slid my tongue down to her anus that had been soaked by her juices and licked before moving back up again. She was moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, that's amazing. I didn't know it could feel like this. Oh fuck, keep doing that, yeah, right there. Keep sucking there. I've waited for this for so long," she demanded.

Her words became louder as I began to focus more of my attention on her tender, swollen clit. I was in no hurry to make her cum fast, but I was determined to make her cum first with my tongue before moving on. I licked her for a few more minutes knowing she was nearing her first climax.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck, there it is. I'm cumming, I'm cumming I'm cumming. Uuuuuhhhhhh!" She screamed as she grabbed the back of my head pulling me into her hard and clamping her legs around my ears. I knew I wouldn't be able to breathe for a minute as bolts of erotic lightning shot through her as her first orgasm overtook every fiber of her body.

I licked her tenderly until she calmed herself. Her ragged breathing began to ease, and she released my head from her grip. I sat up straight catching my breath as she propped herself up on her elbows and looked me in the eyes. Her pert tits were glistening with light perspiration as her chest heaved up and down struggling to catch a breath.

"That was fucking amazing. I never imagined it could be like that. Thanks for showing me how good that could be," she said between breaths.

I climbed onto the bed with her and laid by her side for several minutes as I caressed her body in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"We're just getting started, baby," I said.

After relaxing for a few minutes together and touching, I bent down and began to suck on her nipples again. I couldn't get enough of them. Then I climbed over the top of her body facing the opposite direction as my face hovered over her pussy and my heavy cock hung just above her beautiful face.

"Go ahead and suck on my cock and balls some more while I lick your pussy again," I encouraged. She understood this was the '69' position we had talked about months before. She began to fondle my hanging sack with her fingernails and suck on my cock as I began to lick her pussy again, creating the most intense feelings for both of us. She moaned as she sucked on me.

After some time, I began to notice the surge coming from deep within and I said, "I'm beginning to feel like I will cum soon honey. Do you want me to cum in your mouth or would you rather receive it somewhere else?"

She could barely get the word "mouth" out before sucking more frantically on my long hard member as I went back to sucking her clit. Feeling my balls beginning to churn, I knew I was getting close. I could tell by her moans and movements her orgasm was quickly approaching as well. I stayed focused on sucking her clit as I felt myself beginning to erupt. I moaned loudly and spasmed repeatedly into her mouth as she bucked below me with her second intense orgasm.

We stayed in that position for another minute or two as we both came down from our peak. I rolled off her, turned and laid my head on the pillow beside her as we stared into each other's eyes breathing heavily. I watched in awe as some of my cum dripped down the side of her cheek.

"That was everything I dreamt it would be," she said as she used her finger to wipe the cum from her cheek to her mouth and suck it clean.

"Did you enjoy me cumming in your mouth or is that something you would rather not experience again?" I curiously asked. "I think some women love it, and some don't."

"Honestly? I wasn't sure whether I would like it or not, but in the heat of the moment it just seemed like the right decision. When you exploded into my mouth, I was surprised by the amount of cum you gave me, but I didn't really mind it. It tasted better than I expected. If it made you feel good though, that made me enjoy it so much more," she said.

"Thank you. It made me feel special that you would do that for me. I've never had that experience before." I replied truthfully.

After laying there and caressing each other for a few more minutes, I suggested we go take a shower together. We went into the master bathroom since it was larger and we slowly washed each other's bodies and studied the parts that were new to us this night. To see each other like this was a dream come true for both of us.

Our mutual arousal began to increase once again as we rubbed each other's bodies with soaps and lotions.

"I think I'm ready to feel you inside me now, dad," Jessica said.

I wasn't sure whether I was comfortable with her calling me dad or by my first name after all we had just done to each other. However, I decided to let her choose.

"You can call me, 'Kevin' if you would rather. I don't want you to feel awkward calling me 'dad' after everything we've done tonight," I said.

"'Dad' just feels right to me," admitted Jessica.

"Then it's settled. I love you darling."

"I love you too...dad"

I kissed her passionately, frantically sticking my tongue into her mouth and she ground her pussy against my cock as the hot water cascaded over our bodies.

"Are you ready, Jessica?" I asked.

"I've waited for this moment for nearly a year. Take me, I'm yours," she confessed one more time.

I turned off the shower, grabbed the towel and began to dry her body as she did the same for me. It was a tender moment that increased our mutual arousal. Once we were both dry, I ran my finger across her hairless pussy to feel just how wet she was. She was clearly ready for me.

I guided her back to her bed and laid her in the middle. I propped her head on her pillow, gently spread her legs wide, and crawled up between them with my head just above hers. I could see that her body was trembling, both from fear and from anticipation. Hovering above her, I looked into her eyes one more time and reminded her of how much I loved her.

She reached up with her left hand, cupped the back of my neck and pulled me down into a passionate kiss. After a few seconds, she released me, looked in my eyes and pleaded "please fuck me gently now. I'm ready."

I propped myself back up in a push-up-like position so we could both look down between our torso's and see what was about to happen. I wanted to be sure we could both watch my hard member enter her sleeve for the first time. I wanted it seared into both of our memories forever.

"Take a hold of my dick and guide it towards your entrance, baby. Slide it into your opening as slowly as you want. You will feel some pressure early on. It will cause pain to break through that, but the pain is temporary so take your time."

She wrapped her long delicate fingers around my leaking shaft, and slowly began to guide me into her opening. My first 2 inches slowly entered when she noticed the pressure begin to build. She pushed me in a little more and squealed in pain as I broke through. We stayed in that position for a minute, my cock about halfway into her pussy, until her pain diminished.

I looked into her watery eyes and a smile spread across her face as her pain relented.

"I think I'm ready now" she said softly. "Keep going."

With her permission, I began to take control. She put both of her hands on my back, attempting to pull me into her as I slowly slid my cock all the way in. I stayed there for a moment, letting it sink into both of our minds that I was now fucking my stepdaughter. I very slowly began to slide in and out of her very slippery channel. She was so tight and hot and wet; I honestly wasn't sure how long I could last. I'd never felt anything like this before.

12